Urban Gardener Reviews

4 | Newport Beach, CA

4 Reviews for Urban Gardener

Our flowers were perfection for our July wedding! Tiffany and her staff were able to work with our budget and deliver beyond our expectations for our big day. An all-around pleasure to work with them and we will be using them again in the future for many events!!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Leah · Married on 11/16/2013

Tiffany and her staff are wonderful! My wedding was a Old Hollywood Glamour theme circa 1920s to 1940s and they completely got my vision and the tent felt magical. I was a little worried at first because the first time I saw a mock up was in September when it was still hot and the color hydrangea she used was very pretty but felt summery... then about 2 weeks before the wedding I met with Tiffany and asked if there was any way to make it feel a little more fall without having to change a lot, she suggested antique blue hydrangea. I wasn't able to see a mockup of the Antique Blue before the wedding but I figured just go with it and she was right. The color was perfect and the flowers felt like fall but were not dark. Thank you to everyone that helped make this special day beautiful! We can't thank you enough,
    Leah & Spencer

Sent on 12/03/2013

Joan · Married on 03/19/2006

I was thrilled with all her suggestions and the presentation on the day was spectacular. Very easy to work with.

Sent on 02/14/2009

CHRISTINE · Married on 04/12/2014

3.0

Don't be afraid that this vendor has just a few reviews. I found them because they are connected to my Caterer Colette's Events. Liked that they would work well together. I gave my vision, they provided a quote which was much higher than I wanted to spend. I let them know and they amended to meet my budget. I didn't feel that I downgraded at all . The flowers were amazing- a real wow. Sometimes it was a bit hard to get Tiffany to respond in a timely manner, but they came thru when it counted. I would recommend. Very very good quality and style.

Sent on 04/14/2014