Uptown Bride Reviews

1 User photo

• Avery
    Avery D. Married on 10/16/2021

Absolutely Amazing

They gave me shapewear and a corset bra to wear during the appointment to ensure I was looking my best in the dress. The assistant manager was my bridal consultant, and honestly I couldn't have been happier. She had great suggestions and advice. I cannot tell you how much I loved every bit of the experience. I went to other shops first and felt like I was in a factory just trying to turn out brides, but at uptown bride I felt special. They took the time to get to know me and what I liked. I can't recommend them highly enough.

Uptown Bride's reply:

Thank you, Avery, for letting us know and I'll be sure to pass it on to Aliyah! Trying on a wedding dress should be an experience - one you look back on and cherish. We're so glad you found that memory and the dress to go with it. You'll look gorgeous on your wedding day!
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 06/05/2021

Uptown bride

Overall amazing experience made a difficult decision very easy.

Uptown Bride's reply:

Great, Samantha! This is a special time for you and your family and we're honored to have been a part of your wedding planning. Please let us know if there's any other way we can help!
  • Leandra
    Leandra P. Married on 10/19/2019

Best place in Albuquerque

I recommend anyone who is looking for a dress book an appointment with Uptown Bridal. You will experience a very welcoming and friendly atmosphere. Aliyah went above and beyond my expectations! After several failed attempts at other bridal stores Uptown Bride made sure I found the dress of my dreams. Thank you for provided an amazing experience!

Uptown Bride's reply:

Thank you for giving us a shot and I'm so happy to hear that you had an amazing experience, Leandra! Aliyah is incredible and I'm glad she went above what you expected. That's what your wedding planning time should be like. It should be made up of great memories along the way. Thank you for letting us know; we really appreciate that and you!
  • Candice
    Candice Married on 07/11/2019

A wonderful experience

I highly recommend Uptown Bride! Found a beautiful dress that I can't wait to marry the man of my dreams in! Thank you Aliyah and Uptown bride for a great experience! 😍

Uptown Bride's reply:

And thank you, Candice, for letting us know how we did! We're so happy you've found the dress, and man, of course, of your dreams! Thank you for letting us be a part of it!
    Jessica Married on 10/06/2018
    I cannot speak highly enough of Karen (owner) and Maria, and my amazing experience at Uptown Bride! I went into the store today distraught from a horrible experience with an alternations woman in town, and Karen welcomed me in--without an appointment--and saved the day. Karen and Maria both are very knowledgeable, committed to helping you fulfill the vision you have of yourself on your wedding day, and the exact type of expert support you want when selecting this important outfit. Thanks to you both for everything!

Uptown Bride's reply:

Thanks so much, Jessica, for letting us know! We love it when we can "save the day!" We just feel honored when people let us be part of making this important purchase! You've made our day to hear that we've helped! And I'm so thrilled you're happy and excited about your dress - after all, that's the way it should be!
  • Sara
    Sara L. Married on 09/18/2021

Extremely unprofessional

I am not one to write reviews(this is literally my first I am that upset)...I went in today with my sister who had her 1 month old and the lady sent us away and told us to come back when we find a babysitter.

Uptown Bride's reply:

Thanks for letting me know, Sara. And I'm sorry you had a bad experience with us and that you were surprised by our policy. We go over the policy when we set up appointments and then send a reminder in email and text before the appointment. We have that policy of no children younger than 12 in place for a few reasons, including the fact that it's tough for children to be still for 2 hours and that makes it rough on the bride. It's also a distraction for other brides who are trying on dresses and enjoying themselves with friends and family at the same time. We want this time to be an incredible experience, one where we can focus on the bride and making her time special, as you can see from our other reviews. Again, I'm sorry that it didn't turn out that way for you and your sister. I wish you the best in finding that perfect dress and I hope for a great experience for you too. And if you'd like to discuss this more, please reach out to me at 505-318-0411 or email me at Stacy@UptownBrideABQ.com