9 Reviews for Uptown Blossoms

Flower Petals (2)
Table Arrangements (2)
Corsages (1)
9 Uptown Blossoms Reviews

I had the most incredible flowers for my wedding on 9/2/17. The colors, design, variety, freshness, quality were all a 10+ rating. I was totally blown away with everything they did and
it made my wedding look amazing! I had so many guests say how beautiful the flowers were! Hope and her team delivered and set up and it looked spectactular! The flowers lasted over a week after the wedding also so my family and I got to continue enjoying them way beyond what I expected. I highly recommend them.

Photo for Uptown Blossoms Review - my cascading bouquet was gorgeous!
Profile Picture Susan, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I have nothing but good things to say about Uptown Blossoms! I have always loved their creative floral arrangements so I decided they would be the perfect place to make my wedding bouquets. Hope, the owner, was absolutely AMAZING through the whole process! We had two pre-wedding appointments and a long email stream to discuss my thoughts and ideas. Hope was quick to respond and very communicative throughout the whole process. And she took a very loose idea from my brain and turned it into something magical. She also designed a live flower clip for my hair and flower collar for my dog! Honestly, if you are looking for a wedding florist, stop and go to Uptown Blossoms! I can promise you that you will be happy that you did :)

Profile Picture Morgan, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Their flowers are amazing and of great value. They deliver fast and their customer service is amazing.

Profile Picture Allison, 7/13/16, 3 Reviews
4.7

There was a whole lot of pretty that came from Hope and Uptown Blossoms! Hope is lovely, patient, and very accommodating. The flowers we got for our wedding were so pretty! I was pretty vague, I think, in what I was looking for and I fell in love with every bouquet, centerpiece, boutonniere, and altar swag, etc. The colors were the perfect mix and I couldn't be happier with the floral arrangements. Hope was also very willing to work within my budget! I didn't have any strong feelings for any particular flower, so I know that helped, but everything really turned out beautifully and I very much appreciate her efforts in meeting my expectations and staying within our budget!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/11/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Hope and the team at Uptown Blossoms were wonderful to work with. They were always willing to meet to go over wedding day plans. Hope was great at making suggestions for our wedding day and the flowers ended up being beautiful and exactly what we wanted! Flowers were delivered on time and all the guests commented on how beautiful the bouquets were...I would definitely recommend them for any special occasion!!

Profile Picture User5373874, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Did a great job on the bouquet for my wedding. Very unique, casual and Alaskan. Exactly what I wanted!

My cousin also brought flowers from them when my daughter was born. They were gorgeous!

Profile Picture Mary, 7/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Excellent prompt service, available for questions, reasonable pricing. Hope had wonderful flower suggestions and vision, showcasing her knowledge, and the flowers were fabulous and stunning; good quality and they held up all day in the summer sun. I'll be asking my husband for another bouquet on our wedding anniversary! I had blue dendrobium orchids and two tone purple calla lilies, simply gorgeous. We buy all flower bouquets for holidays and birthdays for each other from Uptown Blossoms, they are worth it.

Profile Picture Jordan, 5/31/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Terrific choices and help for a floral challenged bride! They saved the day when my first choice of flower did not arrive as planned - their substitute was excellent and the flowers were perfect. Unique look and perfect color matches, and the price was the best in town.

Profile Picture Judith, 7/31/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Incredibly enough she was able to take my lack of knowledge of flowers and create arraignments just as I had envisioned.

Profile Picture User826669, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews