Uptown Blossoms Reviews

9 | Anchorage, AK

9 Reviews for Uptown Blossoms

9 Uptown Blossoms Reviews

Susan · Married on 09/02/2017

I had the most incredible flowers for my wedding on 9/2/17. The colors, design, variety, freshness, quality were all a 10+ rating. I was totally blown away with everything they did and
    it made my wedding look amazing! I had so many guests say how beautiful the flowers were! Hope and her team delivered and set up and it looked spectactular! The flowers lasted over a week after the wedding also so my family and I got to continue enjoying them way beyond what I expected. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/07/2017
    Uptown Blossoms 1

Uptown Blossoms's reply:

thank you Susan for the wonderful review. The picture is great also. We would love to see more photos to put on our facebook or website for future brides. Thanks again for being so wonderful. Congratulations. Hope Hestand AIFD,CFD

Morgan · Married on 07/23/2016

I have nothing but good things to say about Uptown Blossoms! I have always loved their creative floral arrangements so I decided they would be the perfect place to make my wedding bouquets. Hope, the owner, was absolutely AMAZING through the whole process! We had two pre-wedding appointments and a long email stream to discuss my thoughts and ideas. Hope was quick to respond and very communicative throughout the whole process. And she took a very loose idea from my brain and turned it into something magical. She also designed a live flower clip for my hair and flower collar for my dog! Honestly, if you are looking for a wedding florist, stop and go to Uptown Blossoms! I can promise you that you will be happy that you did :)

Sent on 08/18/2016

Uptown Blossoms's reply:

Thank you so much again for your review. You were so wonderful to work with as well. I hope your anniversary coming this summer is spectacular. Hope

Allison · Married on 07/13/2016

Their flowers are amazing and of great value. They deliver fast and their customer service is amazing.

Sent on 08/31/2016

Uptown Blossoms's reply:

Thank you Allison, sorry that I didn't respond right away. We really appreciate the wonderful review. Hope

Hope and the team at Uptown Blossoms were wonderful to work with. They were always willing to meet to go over wedding day plans. Hope was great at making suggestions for our wedding day and the flowers ended up being beautiful and exactly what we wanted! Flowers were delivered on time and all the guests commented on how beautiful the bouquets were...I would definitely recommend them for any special occasion!!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Uptown Blossoms's reply:

Thank you so much! We so enjoy helping to create your vision for your special day.

Jordan · Married on 05/31/2015

Excellent prompt service, available for questions, reasonable pricing. Hope had wonderful flower suggestions and vision, showcasing her knowledge, and the flowers were fabulous and stunning; good quality and they held up all day in the summer sun. I'll be asking my husband for another bouquet on our wedding anniversary! I had blue dendrobium orchids and two tone purple calla lilies, simply gorgeous. We buy all flower bouquets for holidays and birthdays for each other from Uptown Blossoms, they are worth it.

Sent on 01/04/2016

Uptown Blossoms's reply:

Jordan, Thank you for your sparkling review! We appreciate your loyalty and endorsement.

Judith · Married on 07/31/2010

Terrific choices and help for a floral challenged bride! They saved the day when my first choice of flower did not arrive as planned - their substitute was excellent and the flowers were perfect. Unique look and perfect color matches, and the price was the best in town.

• karen

Karen · Married on 04/10/2010

Incredibly enough she was able to take my lack of knowledge of flowers and create arraignments just as I had envisioned.

Mary · Married on 07/22/2015

Did a great job on the bouquet for my wedding. Very unique, casual and Alaskan. Exactly what I wanted!

My cousin also brought flowers from them when my daughter was born. They were gorgeous!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Uptown Blossoms's reply:

Thank you Mary. We appreciate your review.
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 06/11/2016

There was a whole lot of pretty that came from Hope and Uptown Blossoms! Hope is lovely, patient, and very accommodating. The flowers we got for our wedding were so pretty! I was pretty vague, I think, in what I was looking for and I fell in love with every bouquet, centerpiece, boutonniere, and altar swag, etc. The colors were the perfect mix and I couldn't be happier with the floral arrangements. Hope was also very willing to work within my budget! I didn't have any strong feelings for any particular flower, so I know that helped, but everything really turned out beautifully and I very much appreciate her efforts in meeting my expectations and staying within our budget!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Uptown Blossoms's reply:

Thanks so much, Amy. We are so happy you enjoyed the flowers for your special day! Thank you for taking time to share.