UpDos For I Dos Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Laurie Getting married on 01/10/2022

UpDos for Idos is amazing!

From the first email we exchanged, Ashley was kind, prompt, and detail-oriented. I really appreciated how clear and straightforward her pricing structure was and all of the paperwork was easy to complete and submit online. I was lucky enough to be paired with Leann for my makeup. At the trail, she was patient, kind, and understanding. She went above and beyond to make sure we were on the same page about my expectations and my vision of my makeup for my wedding day. When we were forced to postpone our wedding because of the pandemic, Ashley was incredibly supportive, flexible, and understanding. She helped to make a new plan and then transferred part of my contract without any issues or second questions. Leann was amazing on the day of the wedding. She did so much to make me feel beautiful! I really appreciate her taking such great risks to be there. I feel really lucky to be able to work with UpDos for Idos again later this year and will use them for all my future needs!
    Rachel C. Getting married on 11/09/2021

We were the hottest Bridal Party

From the bottom of my heart, your team was INCREDIBLE!!!!  My entire bridal party loved their looks and the hair was AMAZING.  It has been three days and I finally just took down my hai and washed it. I will recommend you and your team 1,000 times.  Thank you for an amazing experience and day.  We were the hottest bridal party ever ....thanks to a lot of help with our looks for you all.   -Rachel C. 9-19-2020
  • Isabella
    Isabella C. Getting married on 11/08/2021

Excellent, fun and professional

The makeup artist and the hair stylist were friendly and amazing to work with, and did a fantastic job. I am so glad I chose Updos for I Dos.
    Kelly Married on 09/18/2021

Excellent!

Leann and Trish are so talented, and were such a pleasure to work with! I switched everything up on them last minute as my vision changed after my trial, and they executed perfectly! They were both so accommodating to all my girls, were patient, and friendly. Trish and Leann both went above and beyond by staying a few minutes late to either show my MOH how to perfectly place and secure my veil, or to do last minute touch ups. Highly recommend both of them to anyone for your special day!
  • Courtney
    Courtney Married on 09/11/2021

I was so happy with my hair

I used Updos for I dos for wedding hair for myself, bridesmaids and mother of bridge/groom. Everyone was so happy with how Jessica did their hair! I was so happy with how she did my hair - which changed from our trial! She was even ahead of schedule! Professional and wonderful to work with.
  • Alex
    Alex D. Married on 08/23/2021

Great experience!

Stephanie was friendly, on-time, and did a great job with the whole bridal party's make-up! The make-up stayed all day, even through dancing and eating. Highly recommend!
  • Maria
    Maria S. Married on 08/20/2021

Amazing company

From the initial communication with Ashley to book and organize services, to the hair and make up trials and the big day, Up Dos made everything so easy and perfect. My entire bridal party, plus both moms and our grandma LOVED their hair and makeup. Nicole (makeup) and Alex (hair) are amazing! They are both so talented, kind and patient. Everyone's hair and makeup was flawless! Thank you for making everyone feel so beautiful and comfortable to really enjoy the big day!
  • Tamara
    Tamara Married on 08/11/2021
    Up-Do's for I Do's did an amazing job. They sent us Lindsay Shields, who met us at the hotel where we had our bridal preparations. She was fully prepared and even arrived early! I got to spend a lot of time with her before my bridal party met in my room to get ready and she kept me calm and collected on a crazy, overwhelming day! Not only did she do an incredible job on my (bride's) make up and the bridal party, but also my mom! My mother never wears make up so she was very reluctant to have it done, so Lindsay made sure she kept it natural and light Everyone's hair turned out beautiful too. Some girls were unsure of how they wanted their hair, so she even played around until it came out exactly how they wanted. Lindsay was super friendly and professional throughout the day. We had such an amazing experience and everyone looked absolutely stunning. I would highly recommend Up-Do's for I Do's to anyone looking for a great hair and makeup company!
  • Mary
    Mary K. Married on 08/10/2021

A Must Book

I absolutely LOVED working with Up Do's for I Do's- they are a must! My hair and make up was exactly how I had envisioned, and all of my bridesmaids said it was the best make up they've ever had for a wedding party. Their stylists show up early, make you feel comfortable, actually listen to what you want, then create the perfect style. They made my wedding day!
  • Emily
    Emily G. Married on 08/06/2021

Great hair turnout and very professional planning

I'm so happy we chose Up-Do's for I Do's! Liseth and Lori were great. They showed up on time and were very flexible to get everyone's hair done early, especially with many different style requests and hair types. The company was also easy to work with for any changes ahead of time. I would highly recommend!
  • Michelle
    Michelle H. Married on 06/25/2021

Worth every penny!!

I originally knew of the company from my sister in laws wedding- they did an amazing job then so they were my first choice when it came to hair and make up.

Ashley was great to work with via email to set everything up and make any changes if need be! I was able to click with my hair and make up artists at my trial and they helped my vision spring to life.

The day of the wedding, they were amazing with my bridesmaids, my mom, and myself to make us look AMAZING! Liseth was able to make our hair look beautiful whether it was just a simple curling fo hair or a complex updo. Andy made everyone GORGEOUS with his make up capabilities, we all couldn’t stop staring at ourselves in the mirror once he was done.
  • Carleigh
    Carleigh P. Married on 06/05/2021

Amazing hair and make up artists!

Our team was just amazing! They were incredibly professional and made getting ready for the wedding so much fun. They listened and delivered amazing looks for our special day!
  • Leann
    Leann W. Married on 06/05/2021

My Favorite Wedding Vendor!

I can't say enough great things about my experience working with Updo's For I Do's!!! They were extremely professional, accommodating and always made me feel like they were on top of things to ease my stress. Samantha was my makeup artist and she nailed it! She talked through my inspiration photos with me in order to create the perfect wedding day look! She also arrived at the venue before me, was ready to go and took charge with helping me manage my bridal party and timing. I felt absolutely stunning when I saw my bridal makeup for the first time to the point it brought tears to my eyes!

None of my other vendors were on top of their game like Updo's For I Do's with responding to emails and tracking notes from my trial. The team made me feel like I wasn't planning a wedding during COVID. I would recommend them a million times over.
  • Hitomi
    Hitomi A. Married on 06/04/2021

Amazing + Talented Team

I am so thankful for Updos for I dos for providing the hair and makeup services for me for my wedding. I truly felt beautiful at my wedding and it was all thanks to them! After this past year of the pandemic and postponing our wedding, it felt amazing to look and feel beautiful.
    Sue I. Married on 05/30/2021

Wonderful experience!

Ashley the owner is wonderful to work with and very processional. She made the process so smooth. Trish did an amazing job on everyone's hair, and it lasted through a night of dancing. Andy was amazing at makeup and airbrush. At 50 I was worried about it sitting in my wrinkles, but he applied it light enough that I didn't. I truly have never felt so beautiful as I did on our wedding day! Thank you Up Dos For I Dos
    Ria W. Married on 05/29/2021

Looked beautiful all day

I had Liseth and Samantha do hair and makeup for four women for my wedding on Sat, May 29.

They were very professional, but fun to be around.  They constantly asked if we were pleased with the results and made quick adjustments if things were not ok.  They had a plan from my trial which they followed precisely, but were quick to pivot when adding a hair piece or changing a lip color.  I felt so beautiful and truly like a bride.

Both hair and makeup were very sturdy and stood up to a long session taking photos in the drizzling rain.  My hair was incredibly secure and lasted the whole day.
  • Nikki
    Nikki S. Married on 05/15/2021

Could not have been any happier!!

I had the best experience ever with Up Do's for I Do!! My wedding planner recommended them, and they surpassed my expectations. Dealing with date changes was so easy with them. On the wedding day, they made my entire bridal party look and feel their best. And when a few hairstyles didn't work out for some girls, they quickly adjusted! Jeimy and Amanda were incredible and I HIGHLY recommend them! I cannot wait to see my pictures because I know everyone looked stunning.
    Meghan Married on 02/08/2021

Love Up Dos for I Dos!

100% recommend Up Dos for I Dos. Extremely professional, great communicators both during booking and leading up to your big day. Both stylists I worked with listened to what I wanted and I loved the results! I also appreciate how flexible and kind they were as I worked through postponing my wedding twice and then asking them to make a house call for my 12 person mini-mony while we wait for the big day next year. Great experience overall, can't wait to use them again next year!
  • Naomi
    Naomi S. Married on 01/10/2021

Amazing Experience!

Loved Up Dos for I Dos!! I got married in Charleston, SC and they were incredible. Lauren was outstanding and styled everyone's hair perfectly. She was able to give me great advice and can style ethnic hair, and spoke so highly of my natural hair! Kara worked magic on the makeup and made everyone feel comfortable and beautiful. These ladies were so fun, happy, professional and really made the morning amazing. Cannot recommend them enough! Thank you ladies!!!
  • Liana
    Liana Married on 11/07/2020

Amazing work

It was amazing to work with Updos for I Dos. Ashley Riddle was easy to communicate with throughout the process of booking and managing details. We had Amanda for hair and Samantha for makeup. I met them at my trial about two months before the big day. They were able to look at multiple photos of inspiration to combine to give me all the best of each. I was able to speak to them about my bridal party for expectations of the overall vibe I wanted. I was able to make notes of small changes that were executed perfectly on the wedding day. Just from phone pictures I had loved ones asking me who did the wedding party’s hair and makeup since they were impressed. They communicated openly with asking questions and being available for touch ups prior to their completion. They took feedback and made changes as needed with each girl in their chairs. They arrived early to set up their spaces and were very timely with each service throughout the day. My husband said I looked beautiful and said it was a cohesive look with the beauty services and my attire. I highly recommend Updos for I Dos as a vendor especially Amanda and Samantha.
  • Tina
    Tina R. Married on 10/30/2020

Amazing Hair and Makeup

I had an amazing experience with UpDos For I Dos! My girl friends and I don't usually wear a ton of makeup so I was a bit nervous but it was perfect! Lori and Nicole were both amazing and so easy to work with, responsive, helpful...the list goes on! Everyone in the wedding party loved their hair and makeup. They brought out everyone's natural beauty. Cannot recommend UpDos For I Dos enough for any future brides!
    Mckenzie Married on 10/24/2020

Beautiful!

UpDos For I Dos was awesome to work with! Ashley was very organized and was quick to respond if I had any questions. Leandra is so talented! Not only did she give me exactly what I wanted for my wedding hair, but my bridesmaids as well! She did updos, braids, curls, anything you wanted, Leandra could do. Thanks again for making everyone feel beautiful on my wedding day!
  • Paige
    Paige Married on 10/24/2020

The Professionals Everyone Needs

There are not enough amazing things I can say about Up-dos For I-Dos and their team. We had Jen and Jay for our big day and they were incredible. I did a trial and would definitely recommend it to anyone on the fence; it just gives you some piece of mind that they know exactly what you want ahead of time. I also did the air-brush make-up upgrade which was well worth the added cost. It stayed all day and looked very natural. They were able to work with all of my girls and had the timeline for our day worked out perfectly. 7 hair-dos and 7 faces of make-up is a lot for 2 individuals but they handled it like it was no problem! Not to mention, having the services come to us was much more stress-free and worked perfectly for our day. Contact them for all your hair and make-up needs!
  • Jenna
    Jenna M. Married on 10/24/2020

Amazing hair and makeup team!

Up Dos was our hair and makeup vendor for my wedding day on 9/18/21 in Georgetown. I am so happy with how my hair and makeup turned out and held up throughout the entirety of a long day! All of the bridesmaids and my mother also looked beautiful. Our hair looks so good in all of the photos that I've so far seen! The team we had - Alaina, Brandi and Ashlie - was so friendly and fun to get ready with. I will be certain to recommend UpDos to my friends who get engaged in the area!
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay B. Married on 10/24/2020

Hair was gorgeous and lasted all night

Choosing Up Dos for I Dos was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day! They are incredibly communicative from the booking to prewedding questionnaires to the day of the wedding, they managed it all. I ended up changing the "get ready" location three times due to COVID and they were incredibly flexible and understanding. Our stylist Dana was amazing, she was so personable there was no sitting in the chair with an awkward silence for an hour; it was like talking to a friend. She made all of us look and feel so beautiful! I was really trying to decide between two styles for my wedding and Dana did a quick mock-up of the one I was leaning towards before she officially started on my hair so I could get an idea of how it would look on me. My hair is incredibly thin and fine so I was super concerned that my veil would fall straight through but it lasted all night! Dana set it up so my mom could easily put it in and get it out without wrecking my style.