UpDos For I Dos Reviews

UpDos For I Dos 6
UpDos For I Dos 7

Laura · Married on 12/30/2018

Exceptional Experience

My hair and makeup were flawless for my wedding! I knew after my trial that both Leanna (hair) and Erin (makeup) were incredible! They both were very relaxed and listened to my ideas and made me look even more beautiful than I could have imagined!

Sent on 01/23/2019
    UpDos For I Dos 16
    UpDos For I Dos 17
  • Eleanor

Eleanor Derouin · Married on 12/28/2018

Beautiful bridal hair

Jess did the hair for myself and my entire bridal party, and she did an amazing job!! Everyone in the party was excited about how their hair looked and felt that Jess had really listened to what they wanted. As the bride, I loved that I was able to go to the Baltimore salon and do a trial with the stylist that would be doing my hair on the big day. Very professional and easy to work with; I would highly recommend to any bride!!

Sent on 01/01/2019
    UpDos For I Dos 18
    UpDos For I Dos 19
    UpDos For I Dos 20

Caroline Lopez · Married on 12/15/2018

Wonderful service - hair and makeup survived a rainy day!

All the hair and makeup services were beautiful and suited the girls. They showed up early and were very efficient. It was a stress free environment which made it fun to get ready.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Jessie · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Services!

We loved your services! Both of our artists were so great to spend the morning with and gave everyone (Mom, bridesmaids, bride, etc.) just what they wanted! I got so many compliments about how stunning my hair and makeup was!

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 11/09/2018

Updos for idos is the. Best.!

Updos for Idos was amazing!! I am SO happy for hiring them for my bridal services! Lori and Stephanie were amazing and they captured my vision PERFECTLY!! My bridesmaids, my flower girls, and my mom were so happy with their services!!! My mom and maid of honor loved that they were able to add eyelashes to their makeup the day of. The lashes were awesome, I got them too! I generally don’t do fake lashes because I feel they look actually look fake, but the ones they used looked natural and felt light weight! I also loved that all their services were the same price, regardless that persons role in the wedding. Why pay more when your the bride? Your already paying more for everything else?! I can’t rave about them enough! I would totally hire them again in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 01/20/2019
    UpDos For I Dos 25
    UpDos For I Dos 26
    UpDos For I Dos 27

Jenna · Married on 11/03/2018

Ashley was AMAZING! She was so helpful in suggestions for my crazy updo idea that I wasn't completely sure of what I wanted! She took lee time to give me the best style ever! She my hair which usually is flat and boring look amazing, voluminous and beautiful for my friends bachelorette night out!!!

Sent on 08/17/2017
  • Peggy

Peggy T · Married on 11/03/2018

Hit it out of the park!

The Updos girls were amazing! Recommended by friends and they were an awesome choice! From the first contact to set up hair and makeup trial for our daughter’s wedding to the wedding day, we were all so happy. The trail went well and she knew that she could trust Jessica and Leann! They listened so well and helped guide her through her look. I knew all the bridesmaids were going to be happy and excited the day of the wedding too. They were on time and so easy to work with, they made us all feel special and kept the mood of the day light and happy. When this mother of the bride was asked how she wanted to look... I said ten years younger! I think they delivered 15 :) !! We would happily recommend Updos for I do’s and we give a huge shout out to Jessica and Leann.

Sent on 01/06/2019
    UpDos For I Dos 28
    UpDos For I Dos 29

Stephanie · Married on 11/02/2018

Steph Shores

Jessica and Jeimy did a FANTASTIC job! My hair and make up held all day and I received so many compliments. I thought they both were so patient and professional. They gave suggestions to the other girls to help with styles that would work for them. They made me feel very comfortable with everything throughout the morning, very easy to work with. I absolutely loved my hair and make up and would 100% recommend Up Do for the I Dos to anyone. Pricing was great and the girls were exceptional.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Keri · Married on 10/27/2018

Nicole was great!!

Nicole did a great job! I don’t usually get my makeup done and she just did a great job!!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Caitlin Long · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing wedding hair and make up!

I booked UpDos for I Dos for my October 2018 wedding and it was the best decision I made. Steffani and Ambur came to our hotel in downtown Baltimore and did my entire bridal party's hair and make-up (including my 2 young nieces) and everyone looked fabulous (and still pretty natural)! Ambur and Steffani both understood the feel I was going for and Ashley was so helpful answering all my questions via e-mail. I would recommend them 100%

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2018

Stunning! Amy is the best!

Amy and her assistant were amazing! They stayed over the night before because of the Baltimore marathon taking place the morning of the wedding to assure they would be on time and hit no issues. Amy became part of the family thought the planning process and fit in perfectly the day of. She is beyond talented, professional, and so so so much fun! My girls loved her and her assistant. I would use them again tomorrow if I could! Up do’s for I do’s is a must for your wedding day. If possible ask for Amy, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/02/2018
    UpDos For I Dos 30
    UpDos For I Dos 31
    UpDos For I Dos 32
    UpDos For I Dos 33
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/14/2018

Pricey, but Worth It

Up Dos for I Dos is a little pricey, but I got what I paid for and felt beautiful on my wedding day. My only complaint is that the hair and make-up trials are only held in the evenings on week days. I understand that this is necessary because most stylists and artists are busy at weddings on the weekend, but it was a little difficult to get there at that time. Ashley was very responsive via email and answered all of my questions throughout wedding planning. I added make-up services at the last minute and it was a seamless addition to my contract. At the hair and makeup trials, Jess and Nicole listened to what I wanted and made all changes that I requested. I don't typically wear a lot of makeup and Nicole found the perfect balance of making me look like a bride without making me feel like I was overly made-up. My flower hair comb was a little too big on wedding day, so Jess trimmed it and positioned it so it looked perfect in my hair. Nicole and Jess were on time and they did our hair and makeup incredibly quickly. I really loved how I looked and how my bridesmaids, mom, and mother in law looked. They did a fantastic job and I highly recommend Up Dos for I Dos.

Sent on 01/26/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/13/2018

Would Hire Again

I am so happy I found UpDos for I Dos. They were always very professional and responsive. I always felt like I was hounding them with stupid questions but they always answered them for me with no issues. Sam and Jess were our hair and makeup artists day of and everyone loved them! We were all complimented on how well our hair and makeup turned out and how well it stayed all night. I had two bridesmaids that are getting married within the next year or two that were asking for their information because they were so pleased/impressed. My big thing was finding someone who would come to us day of to get ready instead of running all over town and they did just that. They made getting ready that day so easy for all of us!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Colleen Ziegler · Married on 10/07/2018

Awesome!!!

Everyone I worked with from Up-Do’s For I Do’s we’re absolute rockstars. From booking my trial to my wedding day, they were hands down one of the easiest parts of my wedding. Ashley was lightening fast and super responsive with any questions I had. She was also VERY flexible with scheduling my hair and makeup trial, even with a last minute trial request. Amy, my hair stylist, and Sam, my makeup artist were amazing. Amy was hilarious and had my whole bridal party cracking up! Everyone’s hair looked amazing and held well through the humidity of my outdoor ceremony. Sam also did an awesome job! Everyone’s makeup looked absolutely stunning and held well. I can’t believe my makeup did not budge through me crying, sweating, eating, and drinking. Amy and Sam both arrived early and were done in plenty of time. They even made time for touch ups. I’m confident in saying that Up-Do’s For I Do’s were a key part of making my wedding day the most amazing day I could ask for. My girls and I looked and felt beautiful! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing Team!

I am beyond words on the transformations that took place for our wedding. I've never felt so beautiful and to see the joy on my husbands face made it all even better. I truly felt like a Hollywood Princess with my glamourous hair and makeup. Amanda G & Steffani did amazing jobs. My Mom is in remission from Leukemia and made her look stunning! Do not skimp and skip the trial, as a bride - you need the trial to figure out everything! I brought pics of ideas and ended up with nothing I had even searched for, Amanda recommended my final style and it was gorgeous. Make up with Steff was so easy and we just added a little extra sparkle on my eyes the day of. From beginning to end the professionalism of this group was wonderful yet they were able to be very down to earth. Would use them over and over again. Thank you ladies from the bottom of my heart!!

Sent on 10/18/2018
    UpDos For I Dos 34
    UpDos For I Dos 35

Samantha · Married on 10/06/2018

Couldn't have been better!

Ariel (makeup) and Jen (hair) from Up Dos For I Dos were incredible! As someone who has never really been satisfied when I've gotten my hair/makeup professionally done (always feeling too overdone or too hair sprayed), I was floored by not only their ability to make everyone (all 10 of us) happy, but how amazing everyone looked and how long their hair and makeup lasted. We started at 7am and even with partying until 1 in the morning, hair and makeup still looked fresh! They were also just a joy to spend time with. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Nora

Nora · Married on 10/05/2018

Perfection! All my friends told me I looked like a Disney Princess

"From the minute I walked in the door for my hair and makeup trial, to the last finishing touches of lipstick and curl setting, UpDos For I Dos had absolutely everything under control. They were so professional, so organized, and not to mention absolute artists. Jen and Kate were such a great team, and did such an amazing job! They contributed to the fun and relaxed atmosphere in the getting ready suite. Between my mother, mother in law, and six bridesmaids, almost nobody knew exactly what they wanted going in, but Jen and Kate listened and were so intuitive and absolutely everyone was in love with their final looks. I had several people tell me they loved my make up and were so impressed that it stayed on and in place all night! I also had several people tell me my hair looked like a Disney princess's! #goals. I am absolutely thrilled with UpDos For I Dos, 10/10 would recommend."

Sent on 10/15/2018

Katie · Married on 10/05/2018

The best experience!

All my bridesmaids and I thought Lauren & Kara were AMAZING! We had so much fun getting ready with them and they did a fantastic job! I’m picky about my makeup, and I thought Kara did a perfect job with listening to exactly what I was looking for - she nailed it! My hair is not an easy task either and it was a piece of cake for Lauren! I will definitely be recommending to all my future bride friends!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Erika Sloan · Married on 09/29/2018

The BEST in business!

I can't thank Amy, Julia, Libby and Nicole enough for helping to make the morning of my wedding so fun and relaxed. Their talent speaks for itself, and they were so flexible and responsive to our requests. I had 11 ladies to get ready between hair and makeup, and we were still finished ahead of schedule! Big thanks to Ashley as well for helping to coordinate everything ahead of time for a flawless day. Thank you all!

Sent on 10/16/2018
  • Katie

Katie Poppe · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing artist and enjoyable company!

Jessica & Heather were AMAZING! They did a wonderful job styling each girl the way they wanted, and they did it so efficiently. They were super easy to work with, and a lot of fun! Everyone loved their hair and makeup, and I can't thank them enough for making everyone feel so wonderful on our wedding day.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Marcela Wicker · Married on 09/29/2018

Great Service

The girls were wonderful and talented! However, we had a big group of girls getting hair done (9) and we only had one lady doing hair. We cut it very close, we didn't any time to relax all together. I wish they would have sent one more hair dresser, even if it had cost more. I never knew I had the option.

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Andie

Andie · Married on 09/22/2018

Up Dos for I Do's was wonderful! We had Jess do our hair and Julia do our makeup. They were extremely efficient in setting up and sticking to the schedule. I was a little nervous because I was an out of state bride so I did not have the chance to undergo a trial of my hair and makeup, but Up Dos for I Dos assured me that they work with out of state brides frequently. Up Dos for I Do's was recommended to me by a friend who was also an out of state bride and commented that Up Dos for I Dos exceeded her expectations. On my wedding day, I had always envisioned having my hair half up half down. Jess mentioned that she would absolutely do my hair the way I wanted, but with the windyness of the day and the fact that my hair doesn't hold a curl she recommended having my hair in an updo. I trusted her professional opinion and I am so glad I did! I sat in the chair with no direction and told her to "do whatever she thought would look good". I felt beautiful and my guests commented about my hair and makeup all night. I am so glad Up Dos for I Dos was there to help us get ready! Thank you!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Leandra · Married on 09/21/2018

An important aspect of my wedding day as a bride was feeling and looking my best, especially when it came to hair and makeup. I am big on reading reviews on businesses and when choosing any vendors for the wedding I looked for those reviews to guide me. When I started looking for hair and makeup vendors, UpDos for I Dos were very well reviewed and from the feedback other brides were giving; I had to check them out. From the first email to Ashley Riddle (the owner) to my final confirmation email for day of services, she and her team were OUTSTANDING. Of all my vendors, they were the easiest to communicate with, sending reminder emails or just responding quickly to questions in a professional manner. My hair and makeup trails really showcased some of the unique hair-dos and the talent of both my hair (Lori) and makeup (Nicole) artists. On my wedding day, I had requested on-site services, Lori and Nicole arrived early and were setup ready to go quickly. They were able to get myself and 6 other ladies looking beautiful in a short amount of time. Everyone looked amazing and our hair stayed in all night despite the humidity, my makeup stayed all night even with lots of dancing!! I would HIGHLY recommend UpDos for I Dos to everyone, they are a great company who is producing a kick-butt service that surpassed my expectations. Seriously, look no further for hair and makeup services. There prices are pretty darn great too! BIG thanks again to Ashley, Lori, and Nicole for giving me that “Instagram” hair, beautiful natural makeup, and six beautiful bridesmaids/mother of bride hair and makeup. You all ROCK!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Jane · Married on 09/09/2018

Samantha and Leandra are AMAZING!!! My bridesmaids and I were so impressed with our hair and makeup. They made us feel completely at ease and achieved the look that we all wanted. The beautiful makeup that Samantha did held up throughout the entire day even through the rain showers and a couple of tears. My up-do was elegantly done by Leandra, just exactly what I envisioned. Words cannot express the gratitude I have for both Samantha and Leandra. :)

Sent on 09/30/2018