UpDos For I Dos, LLC Reviews

UpDos For I Dos, LLC 6
UpDos For I Dos, LLC 7

Jessie · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Services!

We loved your services! Both of our artists were so great to spend the morning with and gave everyone (Mom, bridesmaids, bride, etc.) just what they wanted! I got so many compliments about how stunning my hair and makeup was!

Jenna · Married on 11/03/2018

Ashley was AMAZING! She was so helpful in suggestions for my crazy updo idea that I wasn't completely sure of what I wanted! She took lee time to give me the best style ever! She my hair which usually is flat and boring look amazing, voluminous and beautiful for my friends bachelorette night out!!!

Stephanie · Married on 11/02/2018

Steph Shores

Jessica and Jeimy did a FANTASTIC job! My hair and make up held all day and I received so many compliments. I thought they both were so patient and professional. They gave suggestions to the other girls to help with styles that would work for them. They made me feel very comfortable with everything throughout the morning, very easy to work with. I absolutely loved my hair and make up and would 100% recommend Up Do for the I Dos to anyone. Pricing was great and the girls were exceptional.

Keri · Married on 10/27/2018

Nicole was great!!

Nicole did a great job! I don’t usually get my makeup done and she just did a great job!!

Caitlin Long · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing wedding hair and make up!

I booked UpDos for I Dos for my October 2018 wedding and it was the best decision I made. Steffani and Ambur came to our hotel in downtown Baltimore and did my entire bridal party's hair and make-up (including my 2 young nieces) and everyone looked fabulous (and still pretty natural)! Ambur and Steffani both understood the feel I was going for and Ashley was so helpful answering all my questions via e-mail. I would recommend them 100%

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2018

Stunning! Amy is the best!

Amy and her assistant were amazing! They stayed over the night before because of the Baltimore marathon taking place the morning of the wedding to assure they would be on time and hit no issues. Amy became part of the family thought the planning process and fit in perfectly the day of. She is beyond talented, professional, and so so so much fun! My girls loved her and her assistant. I would use them again tomorrow if I could! Up do’s for I do’s is a must for your wedding day. If possible ask for Amy, you will not be disappointed!

UpDos For I Dos, LLC 8
    UpDos For I Dos, LLC 9
    UpDos For I Dos, LLC 10
    UpDos For I Dos, LLC 11
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/13/2018

Would Hire Again

I am so happy I found UpDos for I Dos. They were always very professional and responsive. I always felt like I was hounding them with stupid questions but they always answered them for me with no issues. Sam and Jess were our hair and makeup artists day of and everyone loved them! We were all complimented on how well our hair and makeup turned out and how well it stayed all night. I had two bridesmaids that are getting married within the next year or two that were asking for their information because they were so pleased/impressed. My big thing was finding someone who would come to us day of to get ready instead of running all over town and they did just that. They made getting ready that day so easy for all of us!

Colleen Ziegler · Married on 10/07/2018

Awesome!!!

Everyone I worked with from Up-Do’s For I Do’s we’re absolute rockstars. From booking my trial to my wedding day, they were hands down one of the easiest parts of my wedding. Ashley was lightening fast and super responsive with any questions I had. She was also VERY flexible with scheduling my hair and makeup trial, even with a last minute trial request. Amy, my hair stylist, and Sam, my makeup artist were amazing. Amy was hilarious and had my whole bridal party cracking up! Everyone’s hair looked amazing and held well through the humidity of my outdoor ceremony. Sam also did an awesome job! Everyone’s makeup looked absolutely stunning and held well. I can’t believe my makeup did not budge through me crying, sweating, eating, and drinking. Amy and Sam both arrived early and were done in plenty of time. They even made time for touch ups. I’m confident in saying that Up-Do’s For I Do’s were a key part of making my wedding day the most amazing day I could ask for. My girls and I looked and felt beautiful! Thank you so much!!!

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing Team!

I am beyond words on the transformations that took place for our wedding. I've never felt so beautiful and to see the joy on my husbands face made it all even better. I truly felt like a Hollywood Princess with my glamourous hair and makeup. Amanda G & Steffani did amazing jobs. My Mom is in remission from Leukemia and made her look stunning! Do not skimp and skip the trial, as a bride - you need the trial to figure out everything! I brought pics of ideas and ended up with nothing I had even searched for, Amanda recommended my final style and it was gorgeous. Make up with Steff was so easy and we just added a little extra sparkle on my eyes the day of. From beginning to end the professionalism of this group was wonderful yet they were able to be very down to earth. Would use them over and over again. Thank you ladies from the bottom of my heart!!

UpDos For I Dos, LLC 12
    UpDos For I Dos, LLC 13

Samantha · Married on 10/06/2018

Couldn't have been better!

Ariel (makeup) and Jen (hair) from Up Dos For I Dos were incredible! As someone who has never really been satisfied when I've gotten my hair/makeup professionally done (always feeling too overdone or too hair sprayed), I was floored by not only their ability to make everyone (all 10 of us) happy, but how amazing everyone looked and how long their hair and makeup lasted. We started at 7am and even with partying until 1 in the morning, hair and makeup still looked fresh! They were also just a joy to spend time with. Highly recommended!

• Nora

Nora · Married on 10/05/2018

Perfection! All my friends told me I looked like a Disney Princess

"From the minute I walked in the door for my hair and makeup trial, to the last finishing touches of lipstick and curl setting, UpDos For I Dos had absolutely everything under control. They were so professional, so organized, and not to mention absolute artists. Jen and Kate were such a great team, and did such an amazing job! They contributed to the fun and relaxed atmosphere in the getting ready suite. Between my mother, mother in law, and six bridesmaids, almost nobody knew exactly what they wanted going in, but Jen and Kate listened and were so intuitive and absolutely everyone was in love with their final looks. I had several people tell me they loved my make up and were so impressed that it stayed on and in place all night! I also had several people tell me my hair looked like a Disney princess's! #goals. I am absolutely thrilled with UpDos For I Dos, 10/10 would recommend."

Katie · Married on 10/05/2018

The best experience!

All my bridesmaids and I thought Lauren & Kara were AMAZING! We had so much fun getting ready with them and they did a fantastic job! I’m picky about my makeup, and I thought Kara did a perfect job with listening to exactly what I was looking for - she nailed it! My hair is not an easy task either and it was a piece of cake for Lauren! I will definitely be recommending to all my future bride friends!

Erika Sloan · Married on 09/29/2018

The BEST in business!

I can't thank Amy, Julia, Libby and Nicole enough for helping to make the morning of my wedding so fun and relaxed. Their talent speaks for itself, and they were so flexible and responsive to our requests. I had 11 ladies to get ready between hair and makeup, and we were still finished ahead of schedule! Big thanks to Ashley as well for helping to coordinate everything ahead of time for a flawless day. Thank you all!

• Katie

Katie Poppe · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing artist and enjoyable company!

Jessica & Heather were AMAZING! They did a wonderful job styling each girl the way they wanted, and they did it so efficiently. They were super easy to work with, and a lot of fun! Everyone loved their hair and makeup, and I can't thank them enough for making everyone feel so wonderful on our wedding day.

• Andie

Andie · Married on 09/22/2018

Up Dos for I Do's was wonderful! We had Jess do our hair and Julia do our makeup. They were extremely efficient in setting up and sticking to the schedule. I was a little nervous because I was an out of state bride so I did not have the chance to undergo a trial of my hair and makeup, but Up Dos for I Dos assured me that they work with out of state brides frequently. Up Dos for I Do's was recommended to me by a friend who was also an out of state bride and commented that Up Dos for I Dos exceeded her expectations. On my wedding day, I had always envisioned having my hair half up half down. Jess mentioned that she would absolutely do my hair the way I wanted, but with the windyness of the day and the fact that my hair doesn't hold a curl she recommended having my hair in an updo. I trusted her professional opinion and I am so glad I did! I sat in the chair with no direction and told her to "do whatever she thought would look good". I felt beautiful and my guests commented about my hair and makeup all night. I am so glad Up Dos for I Dos was there to help us get ready! Thank you!

Leandra · Married on 09/21/2018

An important aspect of my wedding day as a bride was feeling and looking my best, especially when it came to hair and makeup. I am big on reading reviews on businesses and when choosing any vendors for the wedding I looked for those reviews to guide me. When I started looking for hair and makeup vendors, UpDos for I Dos were very well reviewed and from the feedback other brides were giving; I had to check them out. From the first email to Ashley Riddle (the owner) to my final confirmation email for day of services, she and her team were OUTSTANDING. Of all my vendors, they were the easiest to communicate with, sending reminder emails or just responding quickly to questions in a professional manner. My hair and makeup trails really showcased some of the unique hair-dos and the talent of both my hair (Lori) and makeup (Nicole) artists. On my wedding day, I had requested on-site services, Lori and Nicole arrived early and were setup ready to go quickly. They were able to get myself and 6 other ladies looking beautiful in a short amount of time. Everyone looked amazing and our hair stayed in all night despite the humidity, my makeup stayed all night even with lots of dancing!! I would HIGHLY recommend UpDos for I Dos to everyone, they are a great company who is producing a kick-butt service that surpassed my expectations. Seriously, look no further for hair and makeup services. There prices are pretty darn great too! BIG thanks again to Ashley, Lori, and Nicole for giving me that “Instagram” hair, beautiful natural makeup, and six beautiful bridesmaids/mother of bride hair and makeup. You all ROCK!

Jane · Married on 09/09/2018

Samantha and Leandra are AMAZING!!! My bridesmaids and I were so impressed with our hair and makeup. They made us feel completely at ease and achieved the look that we all wanted. The beautiful makeup that Samantha did held up throughout the entire day even through the rain showers and a couple of tears. My up-do was elegantly done by Leandra, just exactly what I envisioned. Words cannot express the gratitude I have for both Samantha and Leandra. :)

UpDos For I Dos, LLC 14
    UpDos For I Dos, LLC 15
    UpDos For I Dos, LLC 16
    UpDos For I Dos, LLC 17

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2018

Up-Do's For I Do's were a wonderful part of my wedding day! They were always responsive and friendly, and they made everyone look and feel beautiful. Leandra did an amazing job creating individualized up do's for each bridesmaid, and I absolutely loved the hairstyle that she did for me. Jessica similarly did a fantastic job with everyone's make-up, and she was incredibly gracious about finding a make-up look that was natural but stood up to a lot of photography. I would highly recommend Up-Do's For I Do's to any bride in the DC area!

UpDos For I Dos, LLC 18
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 09/06/2018

Loved my experience!

They really worked with me to make sure hair and makeup on my wedding day was one less stress. The makeup artist took my feedback well!

Kelly · Married on 09/02/2018

We had a great experience! There were 9 of us and we all looked fabulous! Tons of compliments and our hair stayed put all night, even our flower girl. The hair was done quickly and Leandra was so nice!

Katerina · Married on 09/02/2018

Every part of my experience with UpDos For I Dos was outstanding. After submitting my initial inquiry, Ashley was incredibly responsive and answered my (many!) questions thoroughly and in a very friendly manner. The hair and makeup trial that followed was wonderful. The stylists were interested in my feedback and were more than happy to try other looks or make adjustments to bring the images I had in my head to life. They were also very sweet and a pleasure to work with! On the day of the wedding, they arrived a few minutes early, were incredibly organized and professional, and styled everyone's hair and makeup beautifully. I would absolutely recommend the ladies I worked with (Jessica B and Jeimy) and the rest of the UpDos for I Dos team to other brides!

Danielle · Married on 09/01/2018

Jess and Leann were everything my bridal party could have asked for! Not only did they make it so everyone was super comfortable, but they joined in on the wedding day fun with jokes and singing. Both Jess and Lenann took everyone’s preferences into consideration, but saw a vision in all of us that we would have never thought would look best! Their creativity shown through in each persons look for the day! Everyone’s hair and makeup were better than we all could have ever asked for, and I am so thankful that I had these two amazing women to make sure I looked my absolute best on my wedding day!

Anna · Married on 09/01/2018

UpDos for I Dos was wonderful! Ashley was super responsive and made the process so easy from start to finish. Sam and Jessica, who did our makeup/hair, were talented and so nice which made the wedding day relaxed and fun! My bridesmaids and I all felt beautiful and got so many compliments throughout the day. I highly recommend booking UpDos for I Dos, it was a fantastic experience!

Amanda · Married on 08/18/2018

Working with Ashley, Sam and Amy has been the most stress free and amazing experience could hope for. Working nights made it hard to do a trial but Ashely really worked with me and made it easy for me to come in. Amy did just an amazing job with my hair. I have very thick hair and she was able to make my look just perfect. Sam made my make up feel like it wasn't even there but I looked the best I ever had before. Working with this team was just an amazing experience!