Up the Creek Farms Reviews

Up the Creek Farms 7
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Cabrera · Married on 07/05/2019

Breathtaking

Up the Creek Farms is the only venue I visited and yet I knew instantly that Luke and I would be getting married there! Not only is it a gorgeous venue, but the people, Jess and Brianna and the whole staff, were so sweet and welcoming. Throughout the journey of planning, they were very responsive and helpful. They went above and beyond to make our day the best day ever. They also had many amazing recommendations when we were unsure of which DJ or hair stylist to hire! They were flexible and took every curve ball we threw at them with a smile. Brianna, our wedding coordinator through the venue, put my nervous heart at ease. She did an amazing job alongside the rest of the team to make my Pinterest visions come to life! We also used UTCF for our florals, which were stunning! We also got ready in the Decklan house, which I highly recommend. The day flew by in a blur, but it was gorgeous and stress-free thanks to Up the Creek Farms.

Sent on 08/17/2019
    Up the Creek Farms 22
    Up the Creek Farms 23
  • Pam

Pam Dow · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful venue, amazing experience!

I had dreamed about Up the Creek Farms long before I was engaged, and when my fiance finally proposed, I was ready to tour right away. We secured the last Saturday date in Spring and the rest was history. UTCF was the perfect venue right from the start. The packages are easy to understand and navigate, and it has something for everyone. We chose the Designer package, as we wanted 4Rivers for our catering, and everything was stunning. The florals by Becky were to die for (I mean, there were TWELVE peonies in my bouquet alone), and our invitations from Julia were beautiful. Everything from start to finish was procured and curated exactly to our taste and vision. Briana and Jess made sure our day was perfect, and I'm so grateful for everything they did for my husband and me. I highly recommend Up the Creek Farms. They are 100000% worth your investment in the best day of your life.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Hi Pam!
    You are so SWEET! We are so happy that you loved your wedding here at Up the Creek Farms and we wish you all many years of love and happiness.

XOXO, Briana and the UTCF family
  • Danielle

Danielle Faustini · Married on 02/23/2019

Incredible venue!

I cannot speak highly enough of Jess and her team at UTCF. These are people who really really love what they do, and it shows. From the time we booked with UTCF and the little care package they sent up until our wedding day last week, we were so impressed with the attention to detail and how much these gals (and guy!) really care about their couples. They went so above and beyond - I found out the night of our wedding they built a custom donut wall / desert table for us! Also - big ups to Kiera who was our wedding coordinator who totally put us at east the last few weeks prior to the big day and was a total boss the day of. She. Is. Awesome.

And as for the venue itself... it's absolutely magical. This was a destination wedding for many of our guests, and we had so many complements on the location and how beautiful the property is. (The Decklan house is totally worth splurging on for pre-wedding hangs btw as it is a gorgeous location for photos, and is really jaw-dropping in the way it's decorated.) Basically, we had the best time ever and will always remember our wedding weekend at UTCF as something real special. WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Sent on 03/03/2019
    Up the Creek Farms 24
    Up the Creek Farms 25
    Up the Creek Farms 26
    Up the Creek Farms 27
    Up the Creek Farms 28

Hi Danielle,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to share your experience with us ! Our team strives to make each couple feel comfortable during the planning process so they can truly relax and enjoy all of the emotions coming their way on wedding day. We love meeting new people, sharing stories about how the venue came to be, and doing anything to make their experience one of a kind. The donut wall was a total hit! I have never seen so many people attack donuts so quickly! Thank you for the shoutout! I truly looked forward to meeting with you and Peter each time! Come back and visit us again soon!

With Love, Kiera+ UTCF Team!

Kathryn e Durham · Married on 01/26/2019

Beautiful Venue

This is truly a beautiful venue. Family owned, but very professional. Jess the owner personally works to make your dream wedding come true! Brianna was our wedding coordinator she was so patient and positive, never stopped working to make everything perfect!
    Thank you Jess and Brianna!
    E & J Underwood Wedding

Sent on 02/01/2019
    Up the Creek Farms 29
    Up the Creek Farms 30
    Up the Creek Farms 31
    Up the Creek Farms 32
    Up the Creek Farms 33

Lindsay Johnson · Married on 01/05/2019

Absolutely the best! I had the best day evrr

Up the Creek Farms was literally the best place ever. I had attended a wedding there 2 years prior to mine and I just knew I had to get married there. Jess and her team were beyond phenomenal! Briana was my wedding coordinator and was hands down the best, she helped me with everything, ordering Etsy pieces to making sure everything day of was just absolute perfection, and of course it was. It was truly the best day of my life and flowed without a hitch! Thank you to everyone.

Sent on 02/11/2019

Hi Lindsay,
    We are so glad it was the "Best day ever!"
    You were so fun to work with and we loved seeing your vision come to life. We wish you and John many many years of love and happiness!
    Xoxo,
    Briana & the UTCF family

Megan Strannigan · Married on 11/10/2018

Strannigan wedding!

This venue is absolutely gorgeous! The people that run it are so amazing and helpful. My wedding planner took all the stress away from me and made my dream wedding come true! Not a single complaint from me. It is worth the money! My mom and dad didn’t have to pack the car or clean or set anything up, me and the girls dropped all of our things off the day before the wedding and Briana our wedding coordinator set it all up. She even cooked my nephew chicken nuggets because that’s all he would eat....10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Hi Megan,
    The chicken nuggets comment cracked us up! We were more than happy to accommodate your nephew ; ) We truly enjoyed working with you all and seeing everything come together - I remember when we first met in 2015! So much fun working all the little details in. Looking forward to seeing photos and reliving the day with you all.
    Love, your UTCF team
  • Arcadia

Arcadia · Married on 11/10/2018

Pure Bliss!

I'm not sure where to begin! UTCF was so magical! It was literally everything I'd hoped for and more. Briana was our month of coordinator and without her, I honestly could not have done any of this. Her hard work is so apparent. As the bride I didn't hear about a single mishap on the day of and she even helped nudge some vendors I was starting to get nervous about a couple days before. My day was truly bliss and I wish I could live it over and over again. Jess was excellent as well! She really is such great company, providing everything you could need. Staying in the Decklan house the night before with all my girls and then the night of with my husband was so special. There are not enough words to describe how elated I feel about Up the Creek and all they do. I cannot wait for pictures!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Arcadia,
    Thank you so much for those kind words!!
    We loved having you and your families out here to celebrate your special day. We can not wait to see photos as well!
    XOXO Briana and the UTCF Family!

Amy · Married on 04/28/2018

From the moment we stepped foot on the property of Up The Creek Farms, we just knew it was the venue for us! The entire place was stunning, from the Historic Declan House to the acres of old Florida charm, I couldn’t imagine having our wedding anywhere else. Jess and Briana were absolute rockstars and made the whole planning process as easy as possible! I had Briana as my coordinator and she was true professional, I honestly would of been lost without her! Even their vendors (who were all awesome!) had nothing but great things to say about Jess and her team!

Every single guest had the same question or had the same thing to say, “Where did you find this place?!” “This place is gorgeous!” “Best wedding I’ve ever been to!”

It may sound cliche but it was the absolute best day of our lives!
    4.28.18 xo Mr & Mrs Lehto

Sent on 06/12/2018
    Up the Creek Farms 34
    Up the Creek Farms 35

Up the Creek Farms's reply:

Congrats Mr & Mrs. Lehto!! Thanks again for choosing UTCF to celebrate such a special day. You all were SO FUN to work with every step of the way!! Love your family and adored your dad's speech during the reception. <3 <3 Wishing you all a wonderful first year of marriage and many more!

Kylie · Married on 04/21/2018

When James and I first walked on the property, we were in love. From the beautiful trees, to lush, greenery everywhere you look, the property is just breath taking. Jess met us in the adorable Deckland house and showed us around the property, every turn had us in awe, our breath was taken away by the beauty of it. We knew that this would be the perfect place for our wedding day. After booking our day, Jess was an absolute dream to work with. She was there for every step and attentive for every question and need that I had (even if it was still well over a year away). She was accommodating and quick to answer, making the wedding planning process, easy and as stress free as it could be. When I met Briana (the month of coordinator) I quickly knew that everything would fall right into place with her coordinating our day. She was on top of everything and texting me updates along the way. It didn’t matter how many times I sent her my seating chart, she responded every time, right away and was eager to help in whatever way she could. The day of our wedding could not have gone more smoothly. Everything was exactly how we envisioned it, and our family and friends could not stop raving about the property and the venue. I don’t know what I would have done without Jess and Briana. They made James and I’s wedding day the fairy tail we dreamed it to be.
    With love,

Up the Creek Farms 40
    Up the Creek Farms 41
    Up the Creek Farms 42

Patty · Married on 04/15/2018

Our daughter wanted a rustic barn wedding under the canopy of giant oak trees and Spanish moss. We chose Up The Creek Farms because of the charm and beauty of the property and because we were able to hold the wedding under the trees but have the reception in the boathouse, which is beautiful and elegant. We couldn’t have been in better hands with Jess, the owner, Kristen, the wedding coordinator, and Becky the floral designer. They were all a joy to work with, extremely accommodating and flexible. They exceeded our expectations in every way. Many of our guests told us it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to. Truly a fairytale wedding. Highly recommend Up The Creeek Farms. You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Up the Creek Farms's reply:

Thank you Patty for such sweet words. We loved working with Bethany and Frankie and are so thrilled to hear it was the wedding of their dreams! All the best to you and your families!

- Jess, Kristen, Becky and the rest of the UTCF Family!

Stephanie · Married on 04/07/2018

I had such an incredible experience planning and having my wedding at UTCF. From the very moment we stepped on the property for the first time we knew we found the perfect place. Totally worth every penny. Briana and Kiera are SUCH amazing wedding planners. Kiera was on top of everything, super organized and even helping to keep me calm throughout! Jess was so accomodating and went over the top to make sure I was happy with everything. We brought all our decorations and the team put everything together so beautifully. Everything went smoothly and on time. They really made my wedding day stress free and everything was absolutely perfect!! I also recommend renting the decklan house it is so beautiful and worth it to get amazing pictures and be able to get ready on site. I also recommend the draping it was so beautiful! Place possible place to get married in Brevard county hands down, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 05/02/2018

Alexandra · Married on 02/18/2018

First of all the venue is just beautiful. You couldn't ask for a more scenic place to get married. The team was wonderful to work with and were great at responding to questions at every stage of the planning process. I LOVED having access to their wedding coordinator the last couple months of planning. I texted her at the most random times and days and she responded every time almost immediately. I definitely felt spoiled. Our wedding was the perfect day and we have this amazing team to thank for it!

Sent on 03/07/2018

Kitty · Married on 12/16/2017

Jessica is amazing to work with! She is so professional and has so many great ideas to do with her property. She can do from down home all the way to upscale elegance. This venue will accommodate it all. We did a very elegant wedding for my Daughter and Jessica and her whole staff made everything perfect. The trees and the rolling hills make for a beautiful backdrop no matter what type of wedding you want.

Sent on 09/20/2016
    Up the Creek Farms 43

Courtney · Married on 12/09/2017

I cannot thank UTCF enough for making planning a wedding a fun, wonderful experience! From the first visit to our wedding day, they exceeded our expectations. Not only is the venue absolutely GORGEOUS (seriously, you hardly need decorations), but they give you all the tools you need to be successful: a place to get ready before the big day, a sister company that has the cutest decorations that they set up for you, AND a month of/day of wedding planner. All my husband and I had to do was pick our vendors well in advance, give them the info, and they took it from there. I honestly had so much fun planning our wedding and a huge part of that was knowing that I was in good, experienced hands. HUGE shout out to our month of planner, Briana, who orchestrated everything so beautifully. There were so many little things that made a huge difference the day of but here is one small example: my parents and Aunt and Uncle had provided the alcohol on the day of our wedding (big cost saver :), not every venue will let you do that!)--anyways, we had planned for my extended family to stay after the wedding for about a half hour to load up the alcohol, extra food, cake, flowers, etc. Well, after my husband and I did our big sparkler exit, Briana and her coworker, Kiera (also amazing), handed my parents their car keys and told them to drive safely--they had loaded up the car for them! This is just one small example of how well they take care of every. single. detail. at this venue. You will be in amazing hands here, I honestly could not recommend this venue more!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Up the Creek Farms's reply:

This made us smile from ear to ear! We LOVE the feedback and could not be happier that we exceeded your expectations. So happy for you and Anthony and that you your families were able to enjoy every minute! Wishing lots of love and happiness your way <3

Kalani · Married on 12/02/2017

I recently got married at Up the Creek Farms and I could not have imagined a better place for my husband and I to become one. Over the course of a year I worked closely with Jess, the owner, and my month-of planner Briana to create what was an unforgettable day. I cannot give enough praise to the quality of this venue and the professionalism of its staff. If your wish is to have a rustic and chic wedding at a venue that goes above and beyond to ensure you are taken care of, then I highly recommend Up the Creek Farms in Malabar, FL. :)

Sent on 12/15/2017
    Up the Creek Farms 44
    Up the Creek Farms 45
    Up the Creek Farms 46

Tabitha · Married on 10/28/2017

We had such a magical time at our wedding thanks to the amazing team at UTCF and their beautiful venue. It was raining as our ceremony was about to start and Jess & Team gave us the opportunity to continue outdoors or rearrange indoors. We decided to stay outdoors because I wanted the rustic/outdoor venue for photographs. She was prepared with beautiful white umbrellas for all of my guests and they ended up being so pretty that we incorporated them into our photos!!!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Tina · Married on 07/09/2017

We had a wonderful experience with UTCF, Jess, staff and vendors. The planning and the wedding was stress free. The grounds, house and boat house are beautiful. We enjoyed every bit of our daughters wedding because we all were treated like Kings and Queens. They are very organized, very honest and do everything they say. There was nothing to big for them to take care of. We can not thank them all enough.

Sent on 08/24/2017

Hi Tina,
    It was so wonderful working with you and your family for Brandie and Ryan's summer wedding! The pictures and video are amazing and completely capture their day. I'm sad our time chatting over the phone is over. Hopefully you can come back and get to crash a wedding soon ;)
    Jess, Briana, Becky, and the UTCF team

Kasey · Married on 07/08/2017

Up the Creek is the perfect venue if you're looking for a gorgeous outdoor ceremony!!! My husband and I could not have imagined our day going anymore perfectly. Jess and our coordinator, Briana, were the most wonderful people in the world! We know our wedding day wouldn't have been nearly as stress-free or perfect if it weren't for them! My bridesmaids and I stayed the night prior to the wedding and my husband and I stayed there the night of the wedding and both nights went smoothly and Jess had thought of every little detail to make sure we were all comfortable! The property is stunning and everyone is very hospitable! :)

Sent on 07/17/2017

Up the Creek Farms's reply:

Hi Kasey- Thank you so much for taking the time to write this kind review! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and we can't wait to see pictures!!! We wish you and Landon many years of happiness. XOXO - Briana, Jess & the rest of the Up the Creek Family!

Hannah · Married on 05/20/2017

Up the Creek Farms were absolutely fabulous! I had the perfect wedding.<3. Jess and Briana were very helpful at every step along the way, and the venue is gorgeous! We have had so many compliments from guests, and we would definitely recommend Up The Creek Farms to other couples looking for the perfect wedding venue!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Hi Hannah,
    Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review, we're still drooling over your dress! Lady was such a great addition to your bridal party. Wishing the best to you both this year and for many years ahead!

Kimberly · Married on 05/07/2017

What a romantic and whimsical setting. It was amazing, Jess Watson worked with me to have the wedding of my dreams. I can't thank her and the staff enough. The day of the wedding I didn't have to worry about a thing, I just had to show up. The planning was easy and the wedding day was executed to the highest standard. Not only did we love how our day turned out, but our guests were amazed and still continue to talk about it.

Sent on 05/14/2017
  • Melissa Toepler & Chris Sanders

Melissa · Married on 04/29/2017

Truly, a 5 Star Venue, with 5 Star Service. From start to finish, I couldn't have asked for anything better. As stressful as wedding planning can be, (especially planning out of state), I couldn't have asked for a better, and more trusting team than at UTCF. From handling vendors, to honest advice, they truly put the Bride and the families best interest first. If you have a question, you will get an answer; and fast! If you want something unique, they will find it and make it happen. It was so comforting to know that our special day was not just in good hands, but the best hands. I especially appreciated their niche for design and attention to detail. When I couldn't put my thoughts into words, they could... they are just that good. They know what they are doing. The professionalism UTCF carries with their beautiful venue and quality of service is overall what made the special day, our perfect day. I couldn't recommend a better venue, and I couldn't be more grateful for their patience, honesty, and flexibility throughout the planning process.

Sent on 06/18/2017

Up the Creek Farms's reply:

Melissa - thank you so much for the kind words!! We loved seeing your vision come to life and share the day with you and your families. We can't wait to see the pictures!!! XOXO - Jess, Kristen & the rest of the Up the Creek Family!

Jen · Married on 04/17/2017

The venue was absolutely beautiful! The owner Jess and her staff are amazing and the best to work with. I would recommend this venue hands down. We loved it so much we will be contacting them again for our daughters birthday.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Karly · Married on 04/08/2017

Jess and Kristen,
    Thank you both so much for giving and providing us our dream wedding weekend and venue. We could not have asked for anything more. You two covered it all! You two rock! Thank you both so much again.
    Love, Karly & Kevin

Sent on 05/30/2017

Hi Karly,
    This is so sweet! We enjoyed every part of planning with you all and couldn't be more happy for the two of you! Congrats again and again :) :)
    Jess, Kristen, and the UTCF team

Madeline · Married on 03/25/2017

Up the Creek Farms is an absolute dream come true wedding venue! When searching for wedding venues, we immediately fell in love with the gorgeous property and the boathouse that could be transformed to fit any style of wedding! And to top it all off, everyone at Up the Creek (especially Jess, Kristen and Tim) are the MOST amazing people to work with! They are always willing to go above and beyond to make your wedding day exactly what you want it to be, even if that includes thousands of emails, questions, calls, visits. They do not overlook a single detail no matter how small, always making sure everything runs smoothly and on time! Having their sister company, Crystals & Crates, on site is just icing on the cake for beautiful vintage rentals! I would HIGHLY recommend this venue to anyone, I promise you will not be disappointed! UTCF has it all!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Up the Creek Farms's reply:

<3 <3 <3 Madeline, thank you for falling in love with Up the Creek Farms as we fell in love with you and Brandon. It has been such a pleasure getting to know you and your families and helping to create such a memorable day. So happy for you all <3 <3 <3