Up the Creek Farms Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Susan D. Married on 06/18/2022

Mother of bride

This was my third wedding, as I have three daughters. The people at Up the Creek Farms were the best by far to work with throughout the planning process and on the day of the wedding! Their full service is extraordinary. Jess and Brianna are the best people! I can’t say enough about all they did to make the wedding wonderful. A few details, Jess steamed every dress the morning of the wedding and provided delicious quiche and a gorgeous charcuterie platter for the bride and bridesmaids ! Brianna not only carefully orchestrated every detail, she also packed everything up and put it in our car -so when the wedding was over all we had to do was drive home! At the last minute rain caused some changes in plans and they did so much behind the scenes to make the event spectacular. Food was delicious and flowers were gorgeous. The stay at the Decklan house was the best experience ever for the bride and bridesmaids. Can’t say enough positive things about our experience!

Hi Susan!
    Thank you so much for writing us a review! It's so nice to hear from mothers about the wedding experience, you all were so fun to work with and we enjoyed every moment!
  • Chrissy
    Chrissy Married on 04/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Brevard’s Most Beautiful Venue!

The team at Up the Creek are absolutely AMAZING! I don’t even know where to start!

For years I had told my sister, I’m going to get married at Up the Creek. The venue is literally out of a wedding magazine and truly highlights Florida’s natural beauty.

I was that extremely overwhelmed bride, I second guessed my decisions because I was so worried I had made the wrong one. Jess and Bri were a god send and truly made everything absolutely perfect! I am so grateful for the team at Up the Creek! And cannot thank them enough for making our big day absolutely PERFECT!

Up the Creek Farms's reply:

Thank you so much Chrissy!
    You all were so fun and we wish you all many years of love

Annick M. Married on 04/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best venue and team for the perfect wedding!

Wow. This is by far the best venue and team if you want a perfect wedding day. Firstly, they’re an all inclusive venue which means they are a well oiled machine when it comes to wedding day logistics and managing all the vendors. Not to mention the detailed planning for the months leading up to the big day. I had a few unique asks and they made my dream a reality. (I.e. a first look with our ring bearer: our Australian Shepherd!)
    A big shout out to Briana Hoover for being the day-of maestro! Especially when a typical Florida afternoon thunderstorm threatened our outside ceremony, Briana expertly conducted the pre-ceremony events, rallies the guests and we were able to have our outside ceremony just in time!
    The day was flawless. A big, big thank you to the UTCF team for everything!!!

Up the Creek Farms's reply:

Thank you so much Annick! I enjoyed working with you and your family so much
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Katherine
    Katherine P. Married on 02/19/2022

The Best Experience for a Perfect Wedding

Briana and Jess made the whole experience so enjoyable and easy. All their suggestions were perfect to make our wedding day unforgettable. We are so happy with our decision to get married at UTCF! Every single detail was thought through and the florals provided by the venue were stunning. Their team tied all the comments we had discussed at our planning meetings together so well.

Hi Haley!
    Thank you so much for the kind words, we are still gushing over your incredible cake and I am still obsessed with your florals and colors!!! It was such a beautiful wedding!
    Kelsey D. Married on 01/29/2022

Amazing experience!

Up the Creek Farms was the best wedding venue ever! The team is incredible - they spent so much time and effort getting to everything we could have ever wanted. They were so professional and so great, we couldn’t have asked for anything more. The location is so beautiful and our ceremony location especially (the Point - while it costs a bit more, the setting is GORGEOUS!) was incredible. We have much love for the team and highly recommend to any other brides and grooms out there looking to have an incredible experience. Thanks UTC team!

Up the Creek Farms's reply:

Thank you so much Kelsey!
    We loved working with you and your family. :)
    Wishing you many years of love!
    Briana @ UCTF
    Chantal Married on 01/16/2022

The most beautiful day

Up The Creek Farms is such a lovely venue! It makes for the most beautiful day and stunning photos. On top of that, the team at Up The Creek Farms is amazing. They take care of every little detail so it's exactly what you want without the stress. Brianna, our planner/coordinator, was a lifesaver and a dream to work with. She took care of everything with a patient, understanding tone and a smile on her face. Highly recommend getting married here.

Up the Creek Farms's reply:

Thank you so much Chantal! :)
    Your wedding was absolutely stunning and we loved working with you and Kevin.
    Briana @ UCTF
  • Ally
    Ally D. Married on 11/06/2021

Unreal team & unreal service

BY FAR THE BEST DECISION I MADE AS A BRIDE WAS DECIDING TO GET MARRIED AT UTCF! I am in my late 20s and so a lot of wedding are happening in my friend group right now, and I can confidently say that the team at UTCF is unmatched. Jess, the owner, is so kind and involved with every wedding even from afar. It was forecasted to rain and she personally called me to make sure I was calm. Briana, our planner, held my hand for almost a year and a half of planning. I had a lot of untraditional plans and she helped me execute them all flawlessly. My mom and bridesmaids were all so impressed. Kelly, the designer, helped bring my pinterest board to life. I had no plans of preserving my flowers, but after seeing how beautiful they were I impulsively decided I needed to. The catering team was the BOMB. They were honest during our tasting and then after the wedding my friends kept telling me nonstop how that was some of the best food, let alone wedding food, that they've ever had.

Then the venue itself is STUNNING. It's what sold me, the unreal team was just an amazing surprise. They have a new bridal suite that is absolutely perfect and spacious (I had 8 bridesmaids + my mom + my flower girl) in there. I was so stressed about having enough time to steam everyones dresses but they had someone helping us steam dresses and organize our chaos! The men had their grooms room to play around and hang out in and sounds like they had an absolute blast.

As mentioned, I have a lot of friends getting married and they have often mentioned to me that I seemed so stress free about my upcoming wedding...and honestly I was! What an experience! Truly the best weekend of my life. I am crying right now typing this. THANK YOU JESS, BRIANA & TEAM!! You ladies are AMAZING GIRL BOSSES.

Thank you so much Ally!
    Your wedding was absolutely stunning and we enjoyed working with you both.
  • Charlene
    Charlene T. Married on 06/09/2021

Absolutely Perfect!

Absolutely perfect! We are still coming down for the high of my daughter’s wedding at Up the Creek Farms! My daughter grew up always saying she would never have an outdoor wedding because she didn’t want to stress of possible rain. From the minute she walked onto the grounds of UTC she knew it was the place for her wedding! She didn’t even care if it rained, it would be worth it! The entire staff at UTC went above and beyond to make her day absolutely perfect. Brianna was her wedding planner and was there every step of the way, answering questions, and giving great advice. The options are unlimited, it doesn’t matter what your vision, they can fulfill your dreams.
    Kelly did an amazing job with the design and flowers! It is so great to have an entire team right there at UTC to ensure a most beautiful day.
    It rained the entire time we were getting ready for the wedding, and there was a 90% chance of rain and my daughter didn’t even care! She knew that what ever happened that Brianna and her crew would take care of everything! At the last minute the rain stopped and the sun came out and the UTC staff went to work setting up the most beautiful wedding!
    The entire night if anyone needed anything Brianna was right there with the answer! So many people commented that everything was absolutely perfect!
    You can not put a price tag on the sense of calm that you get when planning a wedding at Up the Creek Farms! Thank you so much to Jess, Kelly and Brianna for making Elizabeth and Natasha’s day absolutely perfect!
  • Christine
    Christine G. Married on 05/08/2021

Best Day of My Life

Up the Creek Farms is the best venue around. Hands down. Lets start with Briana our planner who handled everything like a boss!!! She took care of all the things and could answer my questions with speed and professionalism. Then there’s Kelly the florist and designer who literally read my mind with my vision. They do such a great job taking all your ideas, making them realistic within your budget, and executing with perfection. Also, they are so dog friendly!!!!!!!!! This was super important for us in finding the perfect venue. I also recommend adding on the Decklan House for getting ready. We took so many pictures and it allowed us to get single photos on the property as well!! It’s so gorgeous. I don’t even have enough words to fully explain how wonderful everything went. Thank you guys!!!! Highly recommend!!
    Emilie Married on 05/01/2021

Absolutely Beautiful

Our wedding day was perfect all thanks to the staff at Up the Creek Farms. Briana is exceptional at making the entire process stress-free! The venue is absolutely beautiful, all my guests could not stop talking about how beautiful it was! They really make you feel special and work with you to make the day the exact way you imagined it and more! Worth every penny, if I could do it again, I would!
  • Anna
    Anna H. Married on 04/03/2021

Gorgeous Creekside Venue with Top-Notch Service

My company, Hazography, was hired by my amazing couple, Kelsey and Alex, to photograph their wedding at Up The Creek. This was my first time photographing at this location and I was blown away by the organization and forethought this venue had.

I worked directly with the Wedding Director, Briana. She was amazing. Prior to the wedding, she sent all the vendors a timeline and completely detailed guide on what we need, what needs to be done, and what we can expect for the wedding. She answered all my questioned before, during, and after the wedding. She assisted with everything day of to ensure that I was able to photograph everything perfectly for the couple (e.g., details gathered in one area, all the florals laid out, dress hung up, bridesmaids dresses organized and hung up, etc.). She was a true gem and I loved working with her.

For couples considering Up The Creek, just know that you will be taken care of and the team will ensure that your day runs smoothly.

Up the Creek Farms's reply:

Hi Anna, it was so wonderful getting to meet you. Our entire team really enjoyed working with you! We appreciate you took notice of the extra details that we put into all of our weddings to assure not only our couples but the vendors we work with have a great experience! We're looking forward to having you back and the opportunity to work with you again.
    XO, the UTCF Wedding Team
    Mary C. Married on 02/13/2021

Beyond Perfect!!!

I just got married here at Up the Creek Farms this past weekend and it was truly the best day of my life! Briana was my wedding planner and she helped me throughout the whole planning process and on our day made everything go so smoothly!! Kelly did an incredible job on flowers and decor that when I saw my bouquet it was so perfect I burst into tears of happiness and same with all of the decorations at the ceremony and reception areas!! It was a complete dream come true and they truly think of everything so it turns out to be just the way you want it. I cannot say enough good things about this venue! The food was by flawless, the entertainment was incredible, and I would choose Up the Creek Farms over and over again! Thank you for my perfect memories!!!
    Tiffany Married on 02/12/2021

Absolutely amazing!!!!!

Our wedding at Up the Creek Farms was absolutely perfect!! The entire staff is amazing and so helpful! Your wedding will be everything you’ve ever dreamed of and more at Up the Creek Farms!
    Lindsay M. Married on 01/30/2021

Absolutely Perfect!

Up the Creek farms and the team are absolutely AMAZING!! We just got married on 1/30/21 and everything was perfect!! We could not of asked for a better day, Briana our wedding planner was amazing, Kelly did an unbelievable job on our florals and decor too everything was absolutely stunning! There is no other way to describe our special day other than perfect!
    Thanks to all of the team and their behind the scenes hard work!!
  • Laura
    Laura J. Married on 11/21/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

It was the most magical day of our lives

If you’re looking for a wedding venue that does it all, with class and perfection look no further. I don’t even know where to begin with how smooth our whole Wedding event went. From the very first phone call, talking with Jessica to even see the venue, I was blown away. I had to see it on video first, as I wasn’t in town. When Jess kindly and gracefully showed me her property in person, the beautifully manicured grounds of Up The Creek Farms took my breath away. She told me about the history of the property and the boathouse. She was SO awesome, sweet and knowledgeable. I was sold! I remember standing there thinking, I’m going to marry my husband here. I didn’t even bother to look anywhere else. There was no need to. They do it ALL here! The Spanish moss hanging from the trees was pure romance. It was something out of a fairy tale. Each appointment made to pick out the food, the cake, and the decorations was so stress FREE and fun! Thank you to our wedding coordinator Briana Hoover. She has a real talent for her craft and she is a doll! She makes the decision making SO easy, and she helps you throughout the ENTIRE process. She answers calls, texts, and emails morning, noon, and night. We couldn’t have done it without her. Talk about organization skills! She’s got them all! I cannot say enough about her. She is fantastic and smiles all the time! Kelly did our flowers right there at Up The Creek, and I had guests calling me after the wedding asking where our flowers were from and who did them. The amount of detail and work she put into each bouquet and every flower on all the tables was just incredible. Talk about time consuming! These girls are all fantastic, and I wouldn’t change one thing about the wedding day or planning. They make it look easy, and I know it’s a lot of detail involved in wedding planning. They do it with elegance and class. If you have the opportunity to have your wedding here, don’t hesitate. It’ll be everything and MORE than you ever imagined possible on your wedding day. Everything will be on time and run perfectly. Our DJ was DJ Waylon and he read the crowd perfectly! I only wish we could have danced for SO many hours more! Lol! We never wanted the night to end. It even rained up until 20 minutes before the ceremony started, and the benches were wiped dry and the sun even came out! The girls all stayed calm, cool, and collective. It was pure magic. I am lucky enough to say I had the honor to have my wedding at this most incredible venue. And furthermore, I made lifelong friends at this venue. They are a team and a family as they work together. I cannot thank them enough for all of their hard work and professionalism. Their attention to every single detail did not go unnoticed. Everyone that was a guest that night is still talking about our magical night. If you aren’t local, it’s completely 100% worth traveling to have your wedding here. I hope I get to be a guest at a wedding here someday! We got Married November 21st, 2020. Love Up The Creek Farms!!! Thanks a million!! It was the best day of our lives!
    Abigail E. Married on 09/19/2020

Best Venue!

I had a last minute venue change and Up the Creek exceeded my expectations. Of course the venue is drop dead gorgeous, but what blew me away was the service that Briana and Jess provided throughout the planning process.

Our wedding day went exactly as we had hoped, and we didn’t have to worry about a thing. They aren’t only a venue, they’re the whole package! I would highly recommend Up the Creek for any wedding or large event!
    Elizabeth T. Married on 09/18/2020

Perfectly perfect!

Words cannot begin to describe the incredible experience we had with UTCF. We had to reschedule our wedding (thanks, Covid) and the team made it as seamless as possible, helping with all of our vendors. Kelly worked so hard to make all of our design ideas come true, and we couldn’t have asked for more beautiful flowers or decorations. Briana is the kindest, most patient, and supportive wedding planner there is. We could not have done it without her. We cannot day enough good things about this venue. Looking back, our day was far more than we could have ever dreamed. Thank you, UTCF for making it come to life.
  • Peggy
    Peggy D. Married on 09/11/2020

The Best of the Best!

a day ago
    Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value
    I can barely put into words how amazing it was getting married at Up The Creek Farms! Jess is the ultimate professional when it comes to providing a beautiful, wonderfully organized, and truly gorgeous venue. Her staff helped to make our wedding absolutely perfect! The dinner (Executive Catering) was honestly so so good. The DJ (Blue Skies Entertainment) was a blast and kept the dance floor hopping. Kelly our florist/decorator made the already beautiful venue look even more spectacular. She made selecting decor options easy even though there were hundreds of options available. Ouwedding planners (Briana/Kiera) were such a pleasure and unbelievably helpful. They were the perfect wedding assistants. All of these services were arranged by Up The Creek Farms. Everyone of our guests were in awe of the beauty and elegance, not to mention they all had such a fun evening. Up The Creek Farms is the most fantastic wedding venue I’ve ever seen. It could rival any top of the line venues. Thank you all for making our special day, a day filled with wonderful memories!
    Happily,
    Peggy and Danny
  • Ellie
    Ellie P. Married on 06/20/2020

Incredible!!

I can’t say a bad thing about this venue, from the first time I toured it to our wedding day on June 20th it was so magical, I’m so grateful for Jess and our coordinator Briana they both are so sweet and were so helpful and accommodating to our families and guests, if any any brides are looking into wedding venues I highly recommend this one it is without a doubt one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen

Up the Creek Farms's reply:

Hi Ellie! Thank you for the kind words. We loved having you all out here for your wedding. We can’t wait to see the photos!!! :)
    Briana @ UTCF
    Taylor Married on 05/16/2020

Most amazing day

My wife and I just had our wedding at Up the Creek this past weekend, and it was hands down the best experience with the best staff and people surrounding us. All of ours guest including us, loved the venue and said how beautiful it was with the decor spot on, or the beautiful land and boathouse that just stunned everyone. It was a special day and we couldn’t have asked for a better place to get married. Highly highly recommend this place!!
  • Ellie
    Ellie Married on 05/02/2020

The Most Amazing Day Because of UTCF

Oct. 9, 2020 was the best day of my husband's and my life and Up The Creek Farms made that possible. As soon as we walked onto the property for our first time, we instantly knew this would be the spot to get married. The team does such an amazing job of providing a beautiful, intimate space. Their attention to detail and customer service is unparalleled. Furthermore, they make the wedding planning so easy and low-stress. My planner, Briana, was great. It was because of her that I had zero hiccups on the wedding day and was able to enjoy it to its fullest. She was always on top of things, accommodating, helpful, and especially kind. Additionally, I used UTCF as our floral vendor. Kelly, the venue's extremely talented florist, did an outstanding job. Thank you thank you, Up The Creek Farms, for helping make our dreams come true.
    Patti B. Married on 02/02/2020

Wedding 02/02/2020

We had an amazing Wedding at Up
    The Creek Farms. They helped us every step of the way for our destination wedding. Kierra was wonderful to work with. She gave us suggestions and was very prompt in responding to our questions. The whole team was amazing. We couldn’t have asked for a better day. I would
    Highly recommended this venue for your wedding.

Hi Patti,
    It was such a pleasure working with you this past year. Your family and friends were a joy to be around and we hope you and Gary have the happiest year ahead! The photos are so great!!!
    Love, the Up the Creek Farms team
    Patricia Married on 01/25/2020

The absolute best!

My husband and I just got married on 1/25/2020 at UTCF and are speechless. Not only do we have nothing but amazing things to say about our day, but our guests and outside vendors are still contacting us with nothing but the best reviews. Jess, Briana, Kelly and the rest of the team are incredible. The stress free environment and around the clock help are like no other. I couldn’t pin point one negative factor within our special day if I tried. If you’re looking for a wedding venue in South Florida that will give you their all, Up The Creek Farms is it.

Hi Patricia,
    Thank you so much fro the kind words. We truly loved having you out at Up the Creek Farms for your wedding!
    Wishing you both many years of love and happiness.
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 01/04/2020

Unbelievably AMAZING!

We had the most amazing experience getting married at Up the Creek Farms! Everyone is incredibly helpful, kind, & patient. Their goal is to truly give you the wedding of your dreams & they make it all happen!
  • Erin
    Erin M. Married on 11/22/2019

Wedding of my Dreams

I recently just got married at Up The Creek Farms. Not only was the venue beautiful, the staff was hands down amazing. They were so friendly and the best in the business. Briana was our planner and “Wedding day of” coordinator, and I couldn’t be more thankful. She is beyond talented and the friendliest person you will ever meet. She makes everything run so smoothly. Everyone asked if I was stressed with Wedding planning, and the truth was Briana made it so smooth and fun, wedding planning was completely stress free. Kelly was our floral Designer and her talent is unmatched. She was so sweet and great to work with. She made our vision come to life better than we could have ever imagined. Everyone couldn’t get over how beautiful all of the flowers and centerpieces were. It was above and beyond what I had ever hoped for. Jess, the owner, is also one of the kindest people you will ever meet. She is very accommodating and always available to help if you need. We got so many compliments from our wedding guests that our wedding was the most beautiful venue they had ever been to. I couldn’t be happier that we chose UTCF as our venue. It was a dream come true.
illustration stars