Universal Music Entertainment Reviews

83 | Tampa, FL

83 Reviews for Universal Music Entertainment

83 Universal Music Entertainment Reviews

Johnessa · Married on 07/21/2018

I found DJ Ron Mic about 4 years ago when he was the DJ at a birthday party I was attending. What immediately captured my attention was his ability to "get the crowd hype!" He was able to switch the music without missing a beat! Moving forward each year, I kept running into DJ Ron Mic and it was the same thing, AMAZING! He was so versatile!! No matter the attendees requested, he has the music for all occasions!! I just requested the DJ service for my wedding but when Ron arrived and evaluated how my venue was set up, he topped it off with some uplighting at no additional charge! Ron comes highly recommended and will not leave you disappointed! I will never forget how successful he made my day and the epic fun my guests had! He is the absolutely BEST DJ AROUND!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Universal Music Entertainment's reply:

Now this really hit home!! Thank you for the love for real!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Tasha · Married on 07/06/2018

Ron with Universal Music Entertainment was lit! He is very professional and knows his music. He incorporated music from our culture into the wedding and kept the guests on the dance floor. He even joined us and danced!! He is the man for the job!

Christina · Married on 06/16/2018

Dj Ron was the highlight of our night!!!! He catered to our crowds need and made our night memorable. Extremely professional and flexible with last minute changes.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Universal Music Entertainment's reply:

THANK YOU soooo very much and again, I was honored to be a part of your very special wedding day!!!

Cindy · Married on 06/16/2018

Universal Music is amazing! Always professional! They get the crowd moving. I have used this company at least 4 times for different events, with always the same service. I will continue to contact them for all of my future prom,wedding, parties!

Ariana · Married on 05/27/2018

We contacted Ron (owner of UME) to be our DJ after our initial DJ had to cancel. Ron came on board and was SO MUCH MORE than we could have asked for. He ended up not only being our DJ but took over for lighting and decor as well. He literally TRANSFORMED the room with pipe and drapes and up lights. Between him and Royal Events & Services- we literally had a wedding out of a dream. He hands down beat any competitor’s price, had quality materials and equipment, a variety of colors and options to choose from, and lots of photos from previous events to show us. We gave him a vision & he executed it perfectly & added a few suggestions we never would have thought of. At one point, we were considering selecting another venue within thirty days of our wedding and within the hour Ron had three managers from other venues on the phone with quotes ready to negotiate with me. Guests of all ages said the music was GREAT. Certain things we didn’t know until the day of if we wanted to include in our reception or not- but he had the perfect music selections on standby just in case. His team was great with setup and tear down and they even helped at the rehearsal so we could get a true feel of the day of. He spent many late nights preparing for our wedding even though he was busy with prom season and other weddings. He was always available by text and willingly made adjustments as needed. He always was very professional in his attire and his conversations with us. My wedding day was A BLAST!
    -Ariana&Brian

Universal Music Entertainment 5
    Universal Music Entertainment 6
    Universal Music Entertainment 7

Universal Music Entertainment's reply:

Your so amazing and THANK YOU so very much for all the love & support!!!

Miriam · Married on 05/27/2018

My daughter initially selected this vendor. I had someone else in mind that I had met at a wedding show. I was so pleased with the services from day one! I worked with Ron. He was very professional and most of all VERY flexible. He made our event happen just as we had imagined. I can honestly say I never heard him say anything negative during the entire planning of events! He has the patience of Job, for all those who can relate. We initially contracted for the music during the ceremony and reception. When he realized what we wanted for the wedding ceremony he advised that he could handle it all! The draping, up lighting and DJ services exceeded our expectations! His prices for the draping were the best we had received at the time, which caused a little doubt for a moment, but he kept assuring us that all would be fine. Well it was more than fine, it was all that we imagined, and then some!! My friends and family are still commenting on the elegance of the ceremony!
    The DJ services were totally on point; the music was not too loud and he kept the guests on the floor and well entertained! There was a great mix of music. Everyone still talks about the fun they had at the wedding reception! Ron made sure to have all genres of music after verifying where our friends and family were coming from. We had guests from CA, DC, NC, MA, and Florida, and EVERYONE had a great time. The older guests even enjoyed watching the younger guests dance and interact to the music! I can go on and on! We were VERY pleased with all services provided! Universal Music Entertainment with DJ Ron would be my first choice with any future event!

Justin · Married on 05/04/2018

Ron’s professionalism is second to none. You can count on him to deliver on what he advises. Any and off types of music, great prices, and he’s outstanding on the mic. His feel for the crowd is on matched. He will be doing our corporate events in the near future.

Junie · Married on 02/18/2018

My husband's, and I are beyond satisfied for having Mr. Ronald Mitchel DJ our wedding! Mr. Mitchel was extremely professional and provided quality customer services to us, and our guests. The uplighting, and the musics was way more than what I expected, so all my envision was over met! Mr. Mitchel gave me a flow map of the order I wanted my reception and ceromony to flow. We received multiple compliments, feedbacks from family and friends of how much of a good time they had. The guest wants to go back to that night, and I will definitely recommends Mr. Mitchel to future clients. Some of the guests is already inquiring Mr. Mitchel for their future events!

Selika · Married on 02/03/2018

This is literally the only vendor my husband had any input on. My husband found DJ Ron via instagram and immediately liked his work. Definitely hard to get in touch with but that is because he is constantly working and his instagram shows it. Best way is once you get his number text him! :-D that is the fastest way he can respond to you which makes sense if he is constantly at a party lol. We loved DJ Ron he even got a few people on the dance floor at our wedding that don't dance at all. He did our drapery as well and it was beautiful. He was also able to get us in contact with someone who rented out chiavari chairs and they were spot on with pulling the whole look together. Overall he is a great person, great energy! Thank you!!!

Sent on 03/30/2018

Universal Music Entertainment's reply:

Your amazing and thank you for the love and support and that means a a lot!!! Congrats on your new journey!!!

Azalea · Married on 01/12/2018

DJ Chance was absolutely what me and my mom needed for our combined 30/50 birthday party. He honored our request and kept all the music clean and played a lot of the songs on our requested playlist. My mom randomly called my uncle to the dance floor to sing us a song. My uncle told DJ Chance he couldn't sing without music. Within seconds DJ Chance played the PERFECT song for him to sing to us "My girl." My mom felt like that was what started the party! Lol! Everyone is raving about DJ Chance! Thank you Universal Music Entertainment for EVERYTHING! ” They are the BEST!!! Don't look Any further! I assure you that you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 01/23/2018

Universal Music Entertainment's reply:

This means soooooo much!!! Thank you Azalea!!!! :):)

Angela · Married on 12/14/2017

Ron is amazing and we are so thankful for his awesome service!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 12/09/2017

Ron did an amazing job with our wedding!! He provided ceremony music, cocktail hour music, and reception music for our wedding. We also rented uplighting from Ron. Everything was perfect, and Ron did a great job of keeping our guests entertained and dancing all night. Thanks for making our wedding so much fun!!

Sent on 01/14/2018
    Universal Music Entertainment 8
    Universal Music Entertainment 9
    Universal Music Entertainment 10

Universal Music Entertainment's reply:

Jessica, THANK YOU so very much for the review and the love. I was honored to being a part of your special wedding day!!! Thank you for the kind words and support!!! Congratulations again...

Ron · Married on 12/08/2017

Great service Ron and we look forward to working with you next year!

Ro · Married on 12/02/2017

Professionalism superb !! I'm very pleased with his services that were provided.. My family and friends had a blast... He was phenomenal!!!

Adam · Married on 11/25/2017

The two biggest things we wanted to be perfect at our wedding were the DJ and the food. I must say, Ron did not disappoint on the DJ aspect. From the moment the music started, until the reception ended, Ron played music that had the guests dancing all night long. There was not a time during the whole reception where the dance floor was empty. What more could you ask for from a DJ? Ron was very responsive and helpful leading up to the wedding and followed through on his promise to make sure guests were dancing. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ!!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Universal Music Entertainment's reply:

Adam it was a pleasure and it was PRICELESS!!!! Thank you again from the heart!!!

Sasha · Married on 10/14/2017

I cannot say enough good things about my DJ. I knew I wanted to have a good time at my reception and they did not disappoint! I almost forgot to eat my dinner because the music during the meal was so good I could not stop dancing/singing. Some of my guests were on the dance floor while waiting for their turn at the buffet. Ron, our DJ, played a mix of hip-hop, R&B and reggae music that all of our guests of different age groups were able to enjoy. One of my guests even tried to book him for their upcoming wedding during my wedding. UME was very professional and provided microphones and uplighting. They were well within my budget and willing to travel, as my wedding took place in Orlando.

Nikol · Married on 09/29/2017

Everything was perfect, thanks Ron!

Lenie · Married on 09/03/2017

Ronald came highly recommended when I was searching for a DJ for my daughter’s wedding. If you’re looking for a professional, affordable, flexible and talented DJ, Look no further and book Ronald from Universal Music Enterainment! Ronald came and delivered! His services were exceptional! My guests were on the dance floor from the beginning to the end. One of the greatest things I appreciated with Ronald was the constant communication I had with him. If I had an idea or suggestion, I could text or email him and I would get a quick response and every idea/suggestion I gave him he followed through successfully.
    Not only did he provide the ceremony and reception music he also provided up lighting, white dance floor, piping and draping and the dance floor monogram. I am so overjoyed with the services that were provided and would recommend his services to anyone looking for wedding DJ.

DJ Ron Mic was a wonderful DJ / MC he kept the party going and everyone was on the dancefloor all night long! Everyone is still talking about how awesome our DJ was for our wedding! Highly recommend!

Shatavia · Married on 06/12/2016

This dj was amazing in every way possible litterally went above and beyond my expectations of a dj. I can only hope to be able to work with him on future events.

Sent on 12/21/2017
    Universal Music Entertainment 11

Universal Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you sooooo very much!!! :):):)

One of the best DJs we have ever had a at a school dance. DJ Ron interacted with the crowd and played all of the best songs. He was awesome!

Allyson · Married on 01/30/2016

Ron was AMAZING. He started the party and ended the party. It was a Haitian-American wedding and he did a great job at combining a variety of music that everyone enjoyed. You can tell he loves what he does which makes the wedding day/reception even better!

It was such a pleasure working with Ron for our wedding. He is a professional and made sure everything went smoothly on our special day. Ron is an excellent DJ! He provided the music for our ceremony and reception. He also provided the most beautiful up lighting that made the room just pop with color! Our family and friends danced the night away, Ron had every song that was requested and kept the party going!

• Bernard And Pamela

Pamela · Married on 05/30/2015

Ron is an awesome and fun Dj, very reasonable in price and very professional any event that comes up from now on we want to use his services. Thank you Ron

gwen · Married on 03/21/2015

We absolutely love DJ Ron!! He did his thing at our wedding and keep all of our guests on the dance floor. We actually were referred to Ron from a co-worker and I knew once we met that he was the one. He entertained our guests all the way through and he did not have to start with a line dance song to get our people on the floor because there were already there. He's a great guy with lots of energy. We asked him to play at least 4 different genres because our family is from the island and we wanted a mixture of music and he did not disappoint! I would hire him again!