Unity of Garden Park Reviews

22 | Cincinnati, OH

22 Reviews for Unity of Garden Park

• Ginger

Ginger Davidson · Married on 07/06/2019

Excellent church venue for interdenominational weddings

Julie and all the staff at Unity were most helpful. They answered all of our questions and were extremely professional.

We really wanted a church wedding and since we were different denominations, this was an excellent option. The church is beautiful and very affordable!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Brandi

Brandi · Married on 07/22/2017

so far, Julie has been so nice. we just booked this venue and I cant wait to get married there! All of our questions were answered and she really made us feel so comfortable!! two thumbs up!!

updates to follow!

UPDATE: we are married! It was a great night! Julie is amazing! Thank you!

Sent on 09/24/2016

Brian · Married on 10/31/2015

Julie Beyer performed our ceremony. She went above and beyond and made it a day we will never forget. She took the time to get to know us beforehand so she could tailor the ceremony to fit our theme and personalities. I would highly recommend her to any couple looking to get married.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Amy · Married on 10/17/2015

Julie was fantastic our wedding was started on time and was beautiful. She was so prepared and ready to go and really helped make our ceremony everything we wanted it to be.

Sent on 10/19/2015

My wife and I recently held our wedding ceremony at Garden Park Unity Church. We wanted an outdoor wedding, with the option to move inside if the weather decided not to cooperate, and we wanted our own nonsecular minister to perform the ceremony. This place fit the bill, and it was more beautiful than we could have imagined. We had originally started planning the wedding with their wedding coordinator Colleen, who was a pleasure to deal with. Unfortunately, Colleen moved on to another job and Julie took over for her. Julie was just as great to work with, and she made sure the wedding went off without any problems. She even drove from her home 40 minutes away just to accommodate us, when the timing of things did not go exactly how we planned. She even pinned all the boutonnieres on the men to make sure they were done right. It rained about 45 minutes before the ceremony, and she provided us a number of rags and helped us to wipe down the chairs. Absolutely fantastic service. We held our ceremony in their gazebo, which they allowed us to decorate the night before. We were allowed to use the inside of the church to get ready and and stay cool (it was a hot day!). We had about 160 people at our wedding, and it could have fit double that. We rented chairs (they provide chairs, but we wanted to rent), and the church helped put up and take down the chairs (at a small fee). Overall, I am very satisfied with the location, decorations, and service. I would recommend anyone in the area to consider this place for their wedding,

Sent on 09/16/2015

Alisa · Married on 03/28/2015

Very nice. Helped us out with everything we need them to without any problems. Love love loved them all. They made my wedding so beautiful and less stress on me. Highly highly recommend Unity Gatden Church. Thanks to Colleen, Julie, Rev Sandy, the music person

Sent on 04/05/2015

Tiana · Married on 12/13/2014

Colleen is the best. She was very helpful. She made suggestions and was very accommodating with my needs. The day was perfect and I could not of been happier.

Sent on 01/25/2015

Jessica · Married on 05/31/2014

I am so glad I chose Garden Park Unity Church for our wedding. Colleen & Julie were both great! They made everything so easy.
    Rev.Kathy was awesome! We got so many compliments on how great the service was.
    I would definitely recommend this church for a wedding.

Sent on 06/19/2014

Shelli · Married on 05/03/2014

The wedding was beautiful. So many people came up after the wedding and stated how much they loved the church and the minister. I would highly recommend your church as everyone we worked with was great.

Sent on 05/13/2014

Lorie · Married on 04/19/2014

First, I would like to start by saying that if a couple has the opportunity to be married by Rev. Kathy Engelhardt at Garden Park, DO IT!!!! She is an amazing woman.

Garden Park is a beautiful church, inside and out. Standing on the altar under that beautiful stained glass window of Jesus walking on water was breath taking. It made us feel as if the Lord himself were presenting us as husband and wife. Even if you were to have an outdoor wedding, the grounds are stunning and very well maintained.

We held a reception for 75 people in the Fellowship Hall and plenty of room for all of our vendors as well as dancing.

Colleen is the wedding coordinator at Garden Park and is amazing to work with. She matched us with her assistant Julie Beyer who was with us through the planning stages, rehearsal, wedding and reception. We could not have pulled it off without her! Our family and guests are still talking about how beautiful our ceremony was.

Thank you Garden Park for making the Fitzpatrick wedding a wonderful memory on 4/19/2014.

Sent on 05/09/2014

Julia · Married on 03/08/2014

We thought the planning and coordination of the event went very well. Communications was very good and we had no issues with the event.
    Colleen and her assistant, Susan, did an extraordinary job!

Sent on 05/07/2014

Julia · Married on 03/08/2014

We thought our wedding planner, Colleen Sutton, did a great job from start to finish. She was on top of things and was very professional.

Sent on 04/04/2015

Heather · Married on 09/28/2013

I can't even being to explain how happy we were with Garden Park Unity Church for our wedding. From the personalized wedding coordinators to the extraordinary Reverend Kathy, I couldn't have been more pleased. Whenever I had questions or concerns, they were always answered quickly. Reverend Kathy took time to meet with us and really cared about what we wanted our day to be. I have never had more people tell me that it was a wedding ceremony they would never forget..it was meaningful, memorable and Rev. Kathy's words touched everyone there. On top of that, the church is located on several acres of gorgeous scenery and backdrops so we were able to take our pictures there too.

Sent on 11/20/2013

Ashley · Married on 08/30/2013

We loved having our wedding at Garden Park Unity Church. Our coordinator, Colleen was wonderful. She is very sweet, kind, and helpful. She was very patient with our big group during the ceremony and rehearsal, and always had a sweet smile on her face. She was there to help with any changes we made, and helped to guide us along the way.

Sandra, our minister was absolutely incredible! I have been to so many weddings in my life and they have always been very traditional, and did not reflect much about the couple. It was different with Sandy, the ceremony and her words were very heartfelt and genuine. She put so much of us as a couple into the wedding ceremony. She made the ceremony completely about us. We were both so nervous on the wedding day, and it really helped to have such a genuinely kind and sweet person there to guide us and make our day so special.

Our pianist, Constance, also did such a wonderful job. She was able to play more modern as well as some classic/traditional songs. She offered so many suggestions to help guide us along the way. She was great!

The church itself is very welcoming and beautiful. There are so many photo opportunities on the grounds outside, and it is incredibly beautiful.

I would highly recommend Garden Park Unity and all the wonderful people who work in affiliation with the Church that helped make our wedding day so special.

-Ashley Gomien-Hayes

Sent on 09/09/2013

Very helpful which helped me to relax

Sent on 09/04/2013

Dixie · Married on 08/17/2013

Colleen Sutton was very easy to work with. Everyone we met at Garden Park Church was nice and wanted our day to be special. Colleen was attentive and made sure our day went smoothly.

Sent on 09/04/2013

Garden Park Unity Church provided a beautiful venue for our wedding on very short notice. It was a beautiful location and Rev. Kathy was terrific. She really took the time to get to know us and our families. I highly recommend Garden Park Unity Church. Mr. and Mrs. Robert Martin, Mesa, AZ

Sent on 08/12/2013

Becky · Married on 04/13/2013

I can't say enough positive things about the church and Colleen, the event coordinator. As parents of the groom we were coming from out of town and having her to keep everything moving as it should was invaluable to our son and daughter in law. It was a great peace of mind for us and she did a wonderful job. The church was a perfect setting for the wedding and provided rooms for dressing, etc. We used the basement for rehearsal dinner and that too worked out wonderfully thanks to Colleen's flexibility, responsiveness and great assistance.

Sent on 04/18/2013

Amanda · Married on 03/29/2013

Colleen and everyone at Garden Park Unity Church was great. We got married on Good Friday, and was able to work out a ceremony time that worked for both of us, as there were church services later that evening. Communication was great. It was always easy to reach someone. Thanks for helping our big day become the dream I always dreamed.

Sent on 04/20/2013

Leah · Married on 04/21/2012

I fell in love with this place the moment I saw it. Neither of use wanted a true church wedding and Garden Park doesn't feel like a traditional church. Rev Kathy was great. Got comments all night and to this day about how funny she was!

Sent on 06/08/2012

Bradley · Married on 09/03/2005

Everything went off perfect as planned. Guests were happy, families were happy- but most of all the bride was happy!

Sent on 09/01/2015

4.2
      3.5
      3.0

We loved Rev Kathy she is all everyone talked about and how pretty her service was.

Sent on 11/21/2013