Uniquely Yours Weddings and Events Reviews

67 | Winter Haven, FL

67 Reviews for Uniquely Yours Weddings and Events

Joselyn · Getting married on 01/11/2020

Ms. Angela was an amazing woman, and the job that she did for us was amazing...I found her three weeks into our wedding day, and we truly did not have anything....She came in at the moment that we most needed her and her job was an amazing. I would recommend her to anybody that is looking for wedding services, she was very affordable..
    THANK YOU MS. ANGELA YOU WERE AN ANGEL SENT FROM ABOVE

Sent on 08/25/2013

niki · Married on 10/30/2017

This was a wonderful experience and I love sharing it with our ceremony was wonderful and a blessing everything was perfect

Sent on 11/16/2017

Pablo · Married on 08/16/2017

Everything was just perfect, definitely your work is amazing, thank you Angela!
    Pablo & Marcela.

Sent on 09/08/2017

Erica · Married on 04/29/2017

I loved having Angela and Cougar as my photographers. They were awesome and I have no complaints

Sent on 09/19/2017

Angel · Married on 11/14/2016

Angela made our planing much less stressful. She arrived on time very good at what she does. Amazing person would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 02/12/2017

jordan · Married on 09/19/2016

Angela is absolutely wonderful!!! She helped make our day more special than it already was. We still keep in touch. She is a blessing and I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 02/21/2017

Calvina · Married on 08/06/2014

Uniquely yours is a wonderful and great company to work with Ms . Angela the officiant was awesome very professional very support through out the entire wedding she addressed all my questions and needs she was on time and kept in contact with me through everything my wedding was very memorable a day I will never forget she personal wrote my ceremony that me and my husband truly loved if I had to do it all over again it would be my great pleasure to work with her again I highly recommend there services

Sent on 08/08/2014
  • EMeadows14

Erin · Married on 07/14/2014

Angela and her team were amazing with everything they provided for us on our special day. After booking and setting our date, we ended up having to change our wedding date due to a family emergency and she was more than accommodating to our needs. Everything was set up beautifully and done professionally throughout the whole ceremony (even with the heat & humidity of Florida in July!). Pictures were wonderful & she was even able to keep up with my crazy kids and family :-) I definitely recommend her to anyone looking for the whole package and experience for their wedding. Thank you again Angela!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Jennifer · Married on 06/22/2014

Beautiful pictures done with patients.

Sent on 06/28/2014

Thea · Married on 04/15/2014

She was quick to respond and perfect for what we had in mind with an intimate vacation home wedding with just a few family and friends. Our plans had changed from a beach wedding to our vacation home in a different city and she was able to pull it all off in less than 24 hours. I could not express my gratitude enough for her flexibilty on such short notice!

Sent on 06/04/2014

gloria · Married on 02/15/2014

Angela was very professional and prompt. She performed our ceremony great. I had no worries with her.

Sent on 02/25/2014

Jennifer · Married on 11/02/2013

Angela is an extremely professional and fun officiant and photographer. She is creative and preformed a beautiful ceremony for my husband and I. If I had it to do all over again I would hire her again in a heart beat, she absolutely made our day very special!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Stephanie · Married on 10/26/2013

Angela was so nice & helpful for our wedding! She was absolutely amazing we couldn't have asked for a better officiant!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Rachel · Married on 10/12/2013

They were amazing, patient, kind and attentive. They caught every moment! Would do business with them again.

Sent on 10/14/2013

Kelly · Married on 10/05/2013

Angela set up and performed our dream beach wedding. Everything from the decorations, ceremony to photos were perfect. She was always quick to answer questions and a pleasure to have perform my wedding. We couldnt have been happier. Thank you for making our dream come true :-)
    Kelly and Brian

Sent on 10/14/2013

Amanda · Married on 04/19/2013

Angela was a pleasure to work with from our intital meeting through the end of the ceremony. She was always available via phone or email if I had any questions or concerns. She provided us with a sample ceremony reading well in advance so we had plenty of time to look it over. On the wedding day, she arrived 45 mins early and met with my wedding coordinator who told her how we had rehearsed everything. When it came time for the ceremony she was a true professional doing everything as planned. Everyone who attended commented on how beautiful the ceremony was. Angela was a pleasure to work with from the day I met her. I would highly recommend her services as a wedding officiant.

Sent on 04/22/2013

Tammie and Chuck · Married on 03/09/2013

Angela was very easy to work with and customized our wedding just like we wanted it. It was a very beautiful wedding and everyone of our guest commented on the service and how nice it was! thanks again Angela for everything!

Sent on 03/22/2013

Christina · Married on 10/13/2012

Angela and her Husband Fred were the absolute best. They made my wedding one to remember, we had a blast. I simply can not thank them enough.

Sent on 11/27/2012

Courtney · Married on 08/04/2012

Incredible and awesome! Good people who are very thoughtful and thorough!

Sent on 08/07/2012

Chadchristinemary · Married on 07/14/2012

I hired Angela 3 weeks before my wedding date, with nothing planned or even thought of, she helped through the entire thing. We had been engaged for 3 years so youd think I would have had it all figured out to a "T" but no. The only communication we had was through email (by my choice) I briefly told her what I was looking for in a ceremony, decor, ect. and she took care of it all. She was like my fairy god-mother. absolutly wonderful!!!!

Sent on 08/02/2012
  • I

Ivy · Married on 06/23/2012

Angela made my wedding ceremony dreams come true! I hired her 6 months before my wedding day, and not once had any problems reaching her with any concerns. If I had a question, I emailed her, and she always promptly responded. Actually, she continually emailed me with questions regarding things that were not even on the contract. For example, my music choices (I expected traditional wedding march), she asked for my preferences. She asked me to email pictures of my husband's deceased parents and set up a beautiful acknowledgement table with a framed picture of them and a poem. Our wedding was on Jax Beach and her crew arrived hours before to clear the area and set up, even though there was a 60% chance of rain that day, and actually rained hard 2 hours before in town. I was frantic, and she told me she wasn't concerned, so I shouldn't be either, and she was right. Everyone arrived, were comfortably seated, had personalized water bottles, and beautiful programs. 15 mins before the ceremony, it was drizzling, yet when I walked down the aisle, everything was dry, torches were lit, and I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful set up. No one in my wedding party or my family had to plan, decorate, or clean up. My guests are still raving about the beautiful ceremony on the beach, and I owe it all to Angela!

Sent on 07/05/2012

Christy · Married on 06/09/2012

This was an amazing experience from start to finish. Angela was very helpful, reasonably priced and did an excellent job at the ceremony. We would recommend her to anyone who wants to have an unforgettable wedding. The entire day was flawless and much of that was attributed to her and her crew.

Sent on 06/27/2012

LaShonna · Married on 05/04/2012

There aren't enough stars on the ratings chart for me to judge or rate the service that I received from UYWO ( Angela A.) She was very responsive to my needs and she listened to us about our ideas and what was important to us for our marriage ceremony. She included everything that we asked and was very professional about it. She included our religious practices and heritage traditions without being judgemental. She adjusted her schedule for us when we had to change dates and she stood up for me when the vendor almost ruined our wedding day. The price was reasonable and low but we received million dollar service.

Sent on 05/17/2012

John · Married on 04/20/2012

It was a pleassure having Angelia direct and perform our wedding service.

Sent on 04/27/2012

Audrianna · Married on 03/03/2012

Uniquely Yours Wedding Officiants did a wonderful job making my wedding a dream come true. Everything was beautiful and I am so impressed with how everything turned out. I was scared because I had a destination wedding. Angela did a good job comforting me and letting me know she had everything covered. Angela even took great wedding pictures. For choosing her she even sent me my own personalized wedding album. For anyone looking to get married in the Florida area call this company!

Sent on 04/19/2012