Uniquely Couture Bridal Reviews

78 | Concord, NH

78 Reviews for Uniquely Couture Bridal

1 User photo

Robin · Married on 09/22/2018

As the mother of the bride I more so needed to find a fantastic dress given that I’d be walking my daughter down the aisle. I had a specific style in mind and my daughter and I spent countless hours searching for the perfect gown. The five previous shops I had been to only presented me with styles that were too “matronly” or offered no selection at all. Finally, I happened upon Uniquely Couture Bridal in Bedford, NH. Helen spent a lot of time with me, first becoming familiar with my style, my likes and dislikes; my overall personality. She was honest with her opinions, respected mine, and did not try to push or sell anything. Her gentle, patient nature guided me a bit past my comfort zone, proving that I could actually pull of some styles I thought, at my age, were out of my reach. Helen is no doubt a confidence booster and, ultimately, helped me choose the perfect gown that I feel comfortable and pretty in. The bonus is, I feel like I’ve made a new friend. I highly recommend Uniquely Couture Bridal.

Sent on 02/18/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/14/2018

I got my dress here and Jill was amazing. I never thought I would, but I actually cried when I just tried on the dress for my wedding. It was exactly what I had envisioned. I also had my bridesmaids go here and Jill helped with them as well and she was absolutely perfect to help pick out/narrow down/ figure out the right dresses (style/color/design) for my fiancé and my wedding! Amazing experience!!!! I am actually going to keep one of them for myself after the wedding :) The only thing I wasn’t too thrilled about was the way they utilize tuxes. Other then that I was very pleased!!!!!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Michelle · Married on 11/19/2016

I loved my dress from Uniquely Couture Bridal! The store was so helpful in finding me the perfect dress and making sure it came in on time. They even ordered extra material and beading which I used for my flowers and as part of my alterations. Jill's customer service was awesome!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Jill was absolutely AMAZING to work with! I got my wedding dress at Uniquely Couture Bridal along with my mom's mother of the bride dress and 3 of my bridesmaids dresses. She was very flexible with the meeting times and provided great insight! She truly took the time to hear what I was looking for and she was able to find the perfect dress for me! Thanks Jill!

Sent on 02/10/2017

I cannot say enough great things about Uniquely Couture Bridal! I had gone to another bridal shop the day prior to my appointment at Uniquely Couture Bridal & the experience was nothing like I expected shopping for "The Dress" to be. The woman helping me was also helping 2 or 3 other brides at the time, & I tried on the dresses SHE pulled for me, none that I hand chose myself. Because of that experience, I was very nervous about coming to Uniquely Couture Bridal-But once I set foot in the building I was blown away. The bridal shop has bright lights, tons of seating (comfy seating!) for your entourage, & big beautiful mirrors. Maddie helped me on this very important day & I could not have been happier. Her attention was entirely on me & she was so cheery & nice to work with. She pulled any & all dresses I wanted to try on. I kept saying I felt as though I was pulling too many dresses-She insisted to continue choosing as many as I wanted to try on. She was so incredibly friendly & understanding, & answered all of my questions. She gave honest opinions (which I value more than anything) on which dresses I looked better in from a strangers point of view. After trying on multiple dresses, I tried on the very first one (as it was my favorite) one more time. Maddie grabbed a veil for me to try on with the dress & it brought me to tears. I have always sworn I would never be a crier once I found "The Dress" Boy was I wrong! Maddie was quick to grab tissues! I ended up purchasing that dress & the veil on the spot-I didn't need anymore time to think about it. Maddie & Uniquely Couture Bridal completely turned this experience around for me & made shopping for my wedding dress everything I hoped it would be & then some. I will definitely be coming back for my bridesmaids dresses as well as my mother's dress, & will be telling all of my engaged friends to head to Uniquely Couture Bridal! Thank you for making this such a memorable day for me.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Kassidy · Married on 09/24/2016

Maddie was fantastic to work with! She helped me find dresses that fit both my style and budget, so it's no surprise I found the perfect dress to wear on my wedding day :)

Sent on 12/01/2015

Beccy · Married on 07/16/2016

I HIGHLY recommend Uniquely Couture for your wedding! Jill was amazing to work with. I had an idea of a type of dress I wanted and I tried on quite a few and none of them happened to be "THE one". Jill pulled out a completely different style of dress that she thought would look good on me. This Pronovius dress immediately brought my mother and I to tears because it was PERFECT. She helped me figure out all of the accessories and made everything go seamlessly. My mother got her dress there, which was stunning. We also got our gorgeous Sorella Vita bridesmaids dresses there! The dress selection overall was of higher quality than any other shop I had been to. There store is not overwhelming like some are! Don't make the mistake of going anywhere else!

Sent on 09/23/2016

Lyndsey · Married on 06/25/2016

AMAZING...in so many ways! Uniquely Couture really wasn't on my list to go to. I called them last minute on a Saturday for an appointment after a not so satisfying appointment at another bridal salon. Jill got me right in. I found 4 dresses I loved that day! 4!!!! Jill was so so fun and so so patient with me. I am not good at making decisions. Especially big decisions. I went back to the store 3 times before finally deciding on a gorgeous and very very unique Pronovias dress. My dress arrived at the store during the time frame they gave me, and they even took the dress back after alterations and right before the wedding for a free final steam. I even had a veil emergency 2 weeks before the wedding. I was supposed to get a veil from a family member, but it fell through last minute. I ran over to the salon in a panic during my lunch break, and while I was in my...omg I'm going to pull my hair out from all of this wedding stress state...and was able to buy one off of the rack. I would absolutely recommend Uniquely Couture.

Sent on 07/20/2016

Meagan · Married on 06/11/2016

Jill was the consultant I had and she was fabulous! She has gone above and beyond for everything! I got my wedding gown, bridesmaid dresses and the groomsmen tuxes there and the service was wonderful! Jill went way beyond my expectations and has been awesome! I would definitely recommend this place! From the moment I got there, everything was calm and organized and the dresses were beautiful. Some other bridal shops get so crowded and overwhelming, but Uniquely Couture was nothing like that! I absolutely love it there!

Sent on 12/21/2016

This shop is a MUST VISIT. I took my daughter everywhere within a 60 mile radius for THE dress .. After trying gown after gown, nothing really clicked and after a while, they were all starting to look the same. I wanted her to be in love with her dress! I knew there was a stone still left unturned.. after searching for more designers, I found British designer Ian Stuart and Uniquely Couture was the closest retailer. This was the designer we were looking for. Giddy with excitement and anticipation, we made the three hour drive on a snowy winter day.. We knew her dress was there. My daughter walked in and saw her dress on the mannequin. She tried on other dresses but the first one she saw was the one she kept going back to. Classic Ian Stuart.. stunning.. she got married this past weekend and (totally unbiased opinion alert) she looked like a princess! :) We could not be happier with the selection of spectacular dresses that you just won't find anywhere else.. They also had other lines that we hadn't seen anywhere else. The service was second to none. Jill was our consultant. A beautiful young woman inside and out. So patient and very accommodating. Although they don't have in house alterations, Jill recommended Diana (who is about 5 minutes away from the shop) as being "the best of the best". Diana definitely lives up to her reputation. Their name says it all.. They really are "uniquely couture" in every possible way.. from the selection, to the immaculate ambiance, and the wonderful staff. If I could give them a 10 star rating, I would have in a heartbeat.. Yes, it is that special of an experience from start to finish.

Sent on 11/19/2015

Meghan · Married on 10/24/2015

I went to try on dresses for the first time yesterday. Wasn't sure what was going to look good so I pulled about 20 dresses. Jill was the consultant and she made the whole experience amazing! She was pulling things I loved and was so helpful and sweet. I wasn't expecting to find a dress that day so when I did I knew I couldn't get it that day she was so understanding and gave me her card and just told me the time it takes to get the dress in and altered. I couldn't be happier walking out of there. Jill just made the whole day perfect I can't say enough good things about her. And I found the perfect dress

Sent on 11/30/2014

Ashley · Married on 09/26/2015

I went to other bridal shops and this was by far my favorite. Jill was fantastic to work with so picking a dress and bridesmaids dresses almost felt too easy!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Caroline · Married on 07/25/2015

Everyone was very helpful, responsive in a timely manner and helped us even without an appointment.

Sent on 08/16/2015

Breanna · Married on 05/15/2015

I went into Uniquely Couture on a whim. My mother and I were looking for bridesmaid dresses and Helen asked if I found a dress for myself yet. After a short discussion I told her What I envisioned (A-line, light, lacy, had to have straps, very short train) and she took three steps back grabbed a dress off the rack and said, "like this?" My mouth dropped! It was the perfect dress! She picked up another one and I said don't even bother you already found the one! She listened to me and found something exactly as I described. I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! We did go back for those bridesmaid dresses and had a ball trying things on with the staff. What a perfect and professional place.

Sent on 07/16/2015

Uniquely Couture Bridal's reply:

Thank you Breanna for your kind words:) It was such a pleasure to work with you and your party. Congratulations!

Mary · Married on 05/09/2015

I am a mother of the bride who was pressed for time because my original gown had come in damaged at another salon- that salon was great about it, but it was too late to order another and I didn't see anything I could get off the rack. So I was making the rounds and walked into Uniquely Couture and said, "I need to buy off the rack and this is the style I'm looking for..." I selected several off the racks and my exceptional salesperson brought in several more. Within minutes, I had my ideal gown! Elegant, fun, and flattering! It was 2 sizes too big, but it was easily altered. I rec'd countless compliments at the wedding, too- two women even asked for the designer and style number (Montage115961), though I told them I changed the belt, replacing the ribbon belt with fabric from the shawl and centering the jewel accent. That little change made a beautiful gown even nicer. The whole experience reminded me that weddings are full of moments that feel like a crisis (a damaged gown) yet turn out to have bright silver linings (the prettiest gown I saw). Oh, and I also thought their bridal jewelry selection was excellent. Many, many sincere thanks to Uniquely Couture. Stop by and take a look!

Sent on 07/09/2015

I bought my wedding dress at Uniquely Couture Bridal and had a wonderful experience.
    The dress was ordered accordingly and even arrived before the estimated date.
    I would definitely recommend this vendor to other brides!

Sent on 07/12/2015

Susan · Married on 05/03/2015

I had such a great experience finding my dress here after shopping at multiple bridal shops. The staff were great, and even called their sister store in Concord, NH to offer me more of a selection. (I was looking for a tea-length wedding dress which was REALLY hard to find in stores.) Jill Martell was my "bridal stylist", and she couldn't have been nicer or more helpful. She called the dress manufacturer to inquire about accessories and ordering extra fabric, and she placed a rush on the dress so I had plenty of time to get alterations done. She was so great that my husband decided to order his tux rental with her. She did a great job fitting him so that he was comfortable and looked amazing!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Uniquely Couture Bridal's reply:

Susan,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We hope you had the most amazing day and are so happy to have been a part of it! When you have pictures, please email them to us so we can show you off!

All the best,
    The UCB Team

Anne · Married on 05/01/2015

Jill was amazing to work with, she listened to exactly what my vision was and made finding my dream dress a breeze. It was such an enjoyable experience tgstcjill made fun with no stress!!!

Sent on 08/23/2015

I had a great experience finding my wedding dress here! Everyone was so nice and i love how one consultant was focused on just me! It was amazing and i found my prefect dress!

Sent on 04/30/2015

Nicole · Married on 03/21/2015

Excellent service, they even steamed out my dress free of charge.

Sent on 05/08/2015

Paris · Married on 11/14/2014

Wow! I can't say enough about how wonderful Uniquely Couture Bridal is! I came to their store with a really unique request and they went above and beyond to make my wedding day dreams come true! Before I went to them I had tried on over 30 dresses at 6 bridal stores! Needless to say, I had plenty of experience with the staff from other bridal stores and I was so grateful for Uniquely Couture's amazing staff and customer service. They actually care about the dress, the customer and her experience. If you are wondering if you should go to this bridal stores, I say "YES!"

Sent on 10/05/2014

Lissa · Married on 10/25/2014

Our consultant, Jill, went above and beyond to help me find the perfect dress!

Sent on 11/05/2014

Marisol · Married on 10/19/2014

The services and the staff was Great!

Sent on 11/05/2014

Margaret · Married on 10/11/2014

I will and already have referred people to your store. It is beautiful and inviting !0

Sent on 11/08/2014

Meghan · Married on 09/13/2014

I worked with Rachel and she was fabulous! She took her time with my mom and I as we searched for my dress. I went in without the intention to buy but I ended up finding my dress and purchasing it right then. Later on I went back to buy a belt for the dress and it had a stain on it but Rachel worked with us again on it and took her time to get the stain out of the belt and mark it down some for us. It was the best experience I've ever had in a bridal shop and would highly recommend any bride to go there!

Sent on 10/04/2014