7 Reviews for Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals

Tables (2)
China (1)
Flatware (1)
7 Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals Reviews

I was planning my June wedding of this year and stumbled across Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals on Facebook. I had been looking EVERYWHERE for a beautiful arbor for our ceremony and some unique furniture for the reception - they literally had everything I was looking for and more! I spoke with the owner, Briel and she invited me and my fiance to the rental warehouse where we discussed all the amazing options for our big day! Briel and her staff were friendly, informative and really accommodating - overall such a great experience. As months went by, Briel always kept in contact with me as to new additions to their rental inventory that I might like. Only weeks before the wedding, I realized I needed additional seating for our lounge area and the items I wanted to add were already rented for another event. Briel actually MADE two chairs in the colors I wanted HERSELF for our big day. I cannot describe how amazed myself, my (now)husband, and my family were by her dedication and commitment to making the wedding everything we had envisioned. The day before the wedding Briel called me to wish me congratulations and that everything was all set. All of the stunning pieces arrived on time, in immaculate condition and the setup was perfect. I cannot rave about working with Briel, her team and Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals enough! If you are looking for an amazing selection of unique decor and a professional, dedicated company, look no further! Thanks so much Briel - it was awesome working with you! Xo

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My dearest friend recently used Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals for her wedding and it was an awesome experience from beginning to end. I helped her with the entire wedding planning process and by far, Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals was the best vendor we worked with! Briel was super friendly, personable and informative. She was always available to talk to us, answer questions and overall super responsive. She invited us to come the the rental warehouse which was filled with amazing stuff. She explained to us all the decor and how it could be used in various parts of the ceremony and reception. We rented a floral arch for the ceremony, multiple couches and seating for a some lounge areas, a very large, beautiful grass wall backdrop, chandeliers, barrels, and much more. All of the rental items arrived at the venue on time and in immaculate condition - everything was just gorgeous! Briel and her team set everything up just where we wanted it and it really brought the whole day to the next level. She even texted me and the bride the day of the wedding to say Congratulations - how sweet! I cannot stress enough how great it was to work with Briel and Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals! I certainly cannot wait to use them for my wedding one day!

Profile Picture Bethany , 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom, Altar/Arch, Chairs, Decor, Lounge Furniture, Tables, China, Flatware

Love this company! My husband and I worked with Uniquely Chic Vintage while planning our wedding. We absolutely feel in love with their inventory and rented a ton of pieces for our wedding. However, we wanted something really special for our sweetheart table - we were delighted to hear that they do custom furniture! Briel and her team made us the most beautiful couch for our big day - and now we get to treasure it always in our new home. We were so pleased with the quality of the items, communication and professionalism. Thanks Briel! We love our new loveseat!

Profile Picture Chrissy, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

I recently worked with Briel and her staff for our North Beach Canonchet club wedding in September. I called her having never worked with her before because I always enjoyed looking at her photos of her work. I was hoping to one day be able to use her help for an event. I was lucky enough to have her contruct a unique chuppa for our wedding and she did not dissappoint, They were fast, fun and also mailed her the talis right away after she disassembled it all the next day all without complaint or a fuss! I had great respect for that gesture , she went over and beyond what we expected and we really do hope that we have the need to work with her again!

Profile Picture JOYCE, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I have worked with Briel on several events; mainly for chair rentals. Briel is extremely accommodating and kind. She responds to my emails, calls, and texts very quickly. Delivery has always been made on time. The chairs are gorgeous and really add to my decor.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Grace, 9/19/14, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Chairs

Where do I even begin? I first worked with Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals at a wedding I was photographing. She provided a beautiful arbor for one of my couples. I was completely floored with it! After seeing her work and connecting after the wedding we have worked together on other projects. I will be using her for EVERY rental piece I will ever need. She is such a positive person and truly loves her craft. I even asked her to create a custom floating bed for one of my boudoir shoots and she came through with an amazing piece! She is always willing to go above and beyond what you ask for. I absolutely LOVE and TRUST her and recommend her profusely.

Profile Picture Kim, 7/21/12, 1 Review