Unique Weddings in New Orleans Reviews

Unique Weddings in New Orleans 5
Unique Weddings in New Orleans 6
Unique Weddings in New Orleans 7

Jonathan · Married on 10/23/2016

They're experienced, friendly, accommodating, flexible, and fun. Book now!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Cassie · Married on 10/15/2016

Michele was an absolute joy to work with for our big day. We chose to use her for the Pearl Day-Of package and it was exactly what I was looking for. We didn't have to worry about any coordination of vendors, getting things to places, etc and I was completely relaxed and able to enjoy the Best Day Ever! She was very responsive and even let us ship some things to her in advance since we were having a New Orleans destination wedding. Also, her list of recommended vendors was crucial to the entire process. Was so pleased with everything!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Haley · Married on 05/21/2016

My husband and I got married in May of
    2016 and Unique weddings went above and beyond for us. I had a very specific vision and Brittani Adams (Now Brittani Perret) could not have done a better job at a) working hard to make my vision happen and b) understanding what I needed/wanted before I even did (and I'm very decisive, so that's saying something). Our day was absolutely GORGEOUS and none of it could've happened without Unique Weddings. If you're fenced about hiring a planner, don't be... you should do it if you can find room in your budget...I can't emphasize enough just how much stress it alleviates.
    If you're fenced about who to use, don't be- hire unique weddings...not only will they make your day beautiful in a way that's perfect for you and your spouse to be, they'll also make you feel like more than a client. They're truly good people who do a truly wonderful job at planning weddings!

Sent on 08/24/2017

My fiance and I knew we only had the budget for a "Day of Wedding" coordinator, rather than a full service "Wedding Planner." We found that most vendors who offer "day of" services had a lot of restrictions on what they were willing to do, and most told us that their services would not begin until a week or two before the wedding.

Then we met Brittani with Unique Weddings. She told us, "from the moment you hire us, we'll begin helping you with whatever you need." She gave us unlimited access to her expertise -- phone calls, emails, site visits, etc. My fiance and I were doing the "planning" part ourselves, but we could always turn to Brittani for recommendations and her professional opinion. When we had snags with vendors, Brittani sprang into action, working the phones and using her numerous industry contacts to fix problems. Whenever we hit a wall, Brittani was ready with a solution or suggestion. I realized then that having a professional at the helm makes a world of difference.

She was organized in a way that i can't even begin to describe -- always one step ahead, continually checking in with us to make sure we were on schedule, gently steering us in the right direction when our inexperience would have led to a bad decision.

The value of the services that Brittani and Unique Weddings provided to us was beyond measure. On the day of the wedding, Brittani put out more fires than I'm sure we'll ever know. She never lost her cool, never seemed flustered, and maintained seamless control over the numerous moving parts of our wedding. Because of Brittani, we were able to relax on our wedding day and simply enjoy ourselves.

Because of Brittani's expertise, connections, and, most importantly, her genuine 100% commitment to our event, our wedding was literally everything we wanted it to be. We loved working with Brittani and Unique Weddings. It was without a doubt the best decision we made!!!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Clare · Married on 03/04/2016

We chose Brittani for the full wedding package and it was the best choice I could have made. We planned our wedding in 4 months, while living out of the state, and only making two trips in for planning. The wedding went PERFECTLY and I know all of that is thanks to Brittani. Her ability to take a task and execute it was brilliant. I never had to explain myself or feel like I was being "needy". I just said the words and it was done! Brittani gave everything to us in easy to understand pieces that made the planning process manageable and enjoyable. I have seen so many friends hate planning their wedding but with Brittani it was a blast.

If you are on the fence, just do it! An excellent wedding planner like Brittani is the best wedding present you can give yourself.

Sent on 03/11/2016

Unique Weddings in New Orleans's reply:

Thank you Clare and Logan for the opportunity to be part of such a beautiful event!

Mandy · Married on 11/08/2015

Michelle and Elizabeth are absolutely amazing. Our wedding day was flawless because of their day of plan that went off without a hitch. Everyone is amazed at how perfect the day was...and it truly was! Even though we only choose the day-of planner package....Michelle was so much more. We had calls months out and every week the month of the wedding to fine tune every detail of the day. On the actual day, they were so accommodating and made sure we remembered to eat dinner and gave us cheat sheets on where we were supposed to be and when. David and I cant thank them enough for the peace of mind they gave us on what could have been a very stressful day. Thank you thank you!!!!!! We love you!

Sent on 11/15/2015

Brittani and Michelle are simply the best! Do yourself a huge favor and enlist their help on your big day. They're organized, hands on and have all the right relationships in town. We love them!

Sent on 12/13/2015

Unique Weddings in New Orleans's reply:

Thank you Jane! We really loved working with you as well!!

Beth · Married on 10/24/2015

Brittani from Unique Weddings in NOLA provided excellent service for our New Orleans destination wedding. There were a lot of "moving parts" for our wedding including possible bad weather & Brittani handled all the details & pulled off a beautiful memorable event. The bride & groom were thrilled & the guests were blown away with the church & reception venue, food, decor, entertainment & second line all from Brittani's vendor list & recommendations. She also coordinated a fabulous Friday night welcome party that was a blast with the wonderful food, entertainment & decor. Thank you again Brittani!

• User6120815 · 2+ years ago

Unique weddings was great to work with. They were extremely helpful with planning every last detail and making sure that everything went smoothly on the day of the wedding. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Stephanie · Married on 10/22/2015

Hiring Brittani was the very best decision I made for my wedding. She took my vision and made it a reality. I initially thought I was spending money on something I could do myself, but i was completely wrong. She was worth every penny and I could never have accomplished everything that she did for me on my own. There are so many decisions to make during the wedding planning phase and its easy to get off track of what is important to you and how you want your wedding to be. Brittani kept me on track! The very best part of hiring this team was that I thoroughly enjoyed my wedding day because I had the confidence that Brittani and Michele would handle everything. I can't thank you guys enough! They are the warmest, most genuine people I've met and and really care about their clients and have a desire to make weddings truly Unforgettable. Stephanie & Rodel

Sent on 12/10/2015

Sarah · Married on 08/29/2015

Brittani and her team were great! As the bride, I never worried for one second before or during the wedding day. I would recommend her to any friends or family from out of town or in the New Orleans area.
    Sarah Canizaro Marsalis

• Summer

Summer · Married on 02/28/2015

My wedding planner, Brittani, has taken as much time as necessary to realize our vision and meet with us about all the little details that will make the big day perfect. I highly recommend these creative professionals!

Sent on 11/21/2014

Emily · Married on 10/11/2014

Michelle is the best she made my wedding perfect! Her assistant Elizabeth and Michelle made everything perfect. It was a blast and can't believe it is done. Everything was beautiful! From the finding my perfect venue to driving three hours for stumps for the ceremony! I had the best wedding ever! I highly recommend Michele and her company! She had everything planned to the minute! Don't know what we would have done without her! She is the best! Someone told me your won't have fun at your own wedding. Well that is very untrue! I had a blast! It was a perfect day! Love you Michelle thanks for everything!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/28/2014

kat · Married on 07/16/2012

I got married on March 5th and it has taken me just that long to fully wrap my brain around just how wonderful it was to work with Brittani of Unique Weddings. At first I was not sold on the idea of having a planner, but looked into it as I thought it would be helpful - especially the day of. I spoke with a couple planners that I didnt click with - and then spoke to Michele of Unique Weddings. I absolutely loved her, she was so easy and comfortable to talk with. I was sold. Brittani is who I worked with throughout my planning process and the day of the wedding. She totally exceeded my expectations. She helped with city permits, recommendations for vendors such as transportation, chairs, and rentals, and helped fix glitches in the schedule. One of the best things Brittani helped with was to get us a last minute additional hair + makeup artist to cut down the amount of time it would have taken us to get ready. It saved us about 3 hours and we were beyond grateful for that. Above all, Brittani was incredible the day of. I'm a wedding photographer myself and every couple I work with always says they never eat. Brittani made sure to get us every bit of food from our buffet, always had two drinks in hand for us, and was always just a step away to make our night enjoyable. We had a second line and she even brought two umbrellas for us to use which was so beyond thoughtful. She also stood near the front to kick out people not in our party who interrupted - and everyone was very impressed by that. She was beyond wonderful and kind to all of our vendors, all of my family + guests. I know she went above and beyond our package - meeting with us and answering every last email. We are so appreciative and highly recommend her + Michele!

Sent on 05/12/2016

Cindy · Married on 04/13/2012

I don't know where to begin other than to say how, out of all the decisions you have to make in planning a wedding, this was by far the BEST decision I made. Brittani and Michelle, and their staff, were incredible to work with. I interviewed several planners in the New Orleans area and Brittani was by far the most attentive even before I hired her. The entire process of planning a wedding is overwhelming and Brittani kept me grounded and calm (well, as calm as one can be during wedding planning). On my wedding day, she and her staff took care of everything. I was so relaxed just knowing that she was there. She also has amazing contacts to other vendors in the New Orleans area. That was a plus! Anything I wanted, Brittani surely knew where to find it! I am so grateful for Brittani, Michelle, and their staff. I really couldn't have done it without them!

Sent on 04/24/2012
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 02/26/2011

I had to change venues less than a month prior to my wedding and was close to a meltdown making all these changes to my NOLA destination wedding. I was referred to Michelle by Celeste at the Omni Royal Orleans, and a truer professional and gentlewoman I've never met! She was incredibly wonderful, kind, generous and direct. Due to the venue changes, I had almost tripled the cost of my wedding and while blunt about the fact I could not afford her, she still went above and beyond in giving me some insight into the industry and placing a phone call on my behalf.
    From the weddings I've seen in her portfolio, her planning skills and attention to detail are above and beyond anything I've ever seen! While I couldn't hire her for my wedding, I'm not above saving up to hire her for our 10th anniversary!

Sent on 03/02/2011

Camille · Married on 05/20/2017

From planning to the day of, Brittani helped to make our wedding unique, classy, and meaningful. She's a true professional and we could not have done it without her.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Jeannae · Married on 08/14/2016

Unique Weddings was the absolute best. Not only were they attentive and amazing at suggesting vendors, but i was amazed to find out that Brittani was also planning her wedding the very next weekend after mine, and she was still able to ensure that my day went exactly according to plan. They work well with last minute details and changes, and she was able to deal with my overbearing family, a feat to which anyone would deserve a medal. Overall, I can't imagine that I could have planned my wedding from Los Angeles, without their help. They were also great at helping me reduce pricing where possible, when my numbers just kept climbing. It was truly a pleasure working with them, and if i could do it all over again, i absolutely would.

Sent on 09/30/2016

Michele and her team were incredible! She has a great network of vendors that helped make our wedding oh so special! She is organized and helped keep the details on track. All our guests say is was the best wedding ever!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Michelle is GREAT! I am not a wedding person and had no idea how to start. She gave us a great list of venues and has scheduled tastings etc or my return trip to New Orleans. We'll really get into the meat of this thing on my return trip, but so far so good!

Sent on 02/23/2015

Lauren · Married on 03/28/2009

We were SO pleased with our experience working with Michele and her team. Every vendor that she set us up with was absolutely flawless – attentive, professional, and a perfect match with our needs. She helped us through every stage of the planning process and we could not have found a better planner to put together such a perfect and wonderful event. Her day-of staff were perfect – We didn’t have to worry or think about a single thing all night other than enjoying ourselves – which is the best gift we could possibly ask for! We would absolutely recommend Michele and her staff to any other couple looking for a flawlessly organized and thoughtfully-planned experience!

Sent on 01/18/2010

Becky · Married on 01/26/2008

Michele and her team were amazing and extremely helpful. Every vendor she recommended was incredibly professional, and her team took care of every last detail. She was especially great to work with because I was planning my wedding from out of town and she stepped in whenever I needed her to do anything. The day of the wedding everything was already taken care of before I could think about it. She organized all of our vendors (even the ones she didn't arrange) and had a team available to make sure that no deatail was left forgotten. They also had a very easy and casual way of letting me or my husband know that it was time to cut the cake, toast, etc. I would recommend Michele and her team to anyone and EVERYONE planning a wedding in New Orleans.

Sent on 08/12/2008

Tiffany · Married on 05/03/2008

3.0

Having Michele there on the day of my wedding was an excelent choice. She was very good at keeping everyone on time as well as calm.
    When disaster struck with the florist she helped me handle it. I know I couldn't have enjoyed my wedding as much as I did without her. Everyone needs a Day of cordinator at the very least! I recommend Michelle!

Sent on 05/09/2008