Unique Events Reviews

Unique Events 5
Unique Events 6
Unique Events 7

Susan · Married on 06/01/2014

Andrea and her crew are WONDERFUL! I couldn't have gotten through all of the planning--or even the day of--without her. She is extremely organized, has great connections, and is fun to work with. I would highly recommend Andrea for planning for just about any event!
    She kept us on track and followed up with our vendors and the schedule. She handled things I didn't even know I was supposed to worry about!! I truly didn't have a thing that didn't go as planned - and we really believe it was because of Unique Events and an amazing network of vendors.

Sent on 06/11/2014

Unique Events's reply:

Susan, thank you very much for your wonderful review! It was truly my pleasure to help you with your wedding plans as well as be a part of your wedding day! Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness together!

John · Married on 05/17/2014

Andrea provided 1st class service right down to arranging a mountain cabin on a stream to have the wedding at.

Sent on 05/22/2014

Thank you John! The pleasure was all mine! Best to you both, Andrea
  • User4101955 · 2+ years ago

Andrea was an amazing coordinator. She's incredibly sweet but tells it to you straight when you need it. She is on top of everything in the days leading up to the wedding and makes sure your day is everything you want and more. Even when the skies opened up and poured a bucket of water on the venue, she made it happen and it was a beautiful event. I can't thank her enough for being so patient with, what became, a pretty hectic day and making sure we had everything we needed and wanted. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 05/14/2014

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you and truly a joy to see your special day come together perfectly. Best wishes to you both for a lifetime of happiness together!

I want to thank you and your staff again for the awesome job y'all did over the weekend! You were a very calming presence in the midst of all the changes going on with the weather. Your girls were very professional and everything ran so smoothly. If I ever have any friends or family having a wedding in North Georgia, I will encourage them to give you a call. You are truly amazing!

Thank you for all you did. It was a pleasure working with you!!

Sent on 05/13/2014

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. It was truly a pleasure working with you!
    Andrea

Rachel · Married on 11/02/2013

Andrea coordinated my wedding at Southern Tree Plantation a few weeks ago. She was great to work with and invaluable the day of the reception. A few times my family members became a bit difficult with her through the planning process and she handled it wonderfully. Would definatley recommend!

Sent on 11/19/2013

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you Rachel for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you and a true joy to see your special day come together perfectly. Best wishes to you both for a lifetime of happiness together!

Jessica · Married on 10/19/2013

Andrea helped coordinate my wedding at Southern Tree Plantation in Blairsville, GA. She was amazing!! Her wedding knowledge was invaluable. She was able to help us with checklists and details that we would not have thought about if it weren't for her. She was extremely accommodating and flexible with scheduling. The day of the wedding went flawlessly thanks to her organization and coordination with the wedding party and all of our guests. I would 100% recommend her services to any future bride!

Sent on 06/25/2014

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you Jessica for taking the time to write this wonderful review for us. It was a pleasure working with you and truly a joy to see your special day come together perfectly for you. Best wishes to you both!

Andrea was awesome, she made sure our wedding was special, and a day we will never forget. My wedding day was so much fun because I did not have to worry about anything, and Randy the photographer was awesome also. They also stayed over extra time due to the traffic of the apple festival... Loved the whole experience of this day. Everyone was so kind. Thanks for making my special day the best.

Sent on 10/24/2013

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. Your kind words are very much appreciated. Andrea

Jaime · Married on 07/13/2013

Couldn't of done this without you Andrea!

Sent on 07/30/2013

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you! You were wonderful to work with and your wedding was beautiful and so much fun! Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness together. Andrea

Mary · Married on 07/13/2013

The wedding coordinator helped us also find the wonderful bakery and also helped put together the rehersal dinner. What a wonderful venue for both. Very pleased and what a view.

Sent on 07/30/2013

Thank you Mary! The pleasure was mine. Andrea

Unique Events served above and beyond our desires. From the first meeting to the closing of our event, they made our daughter's wedding wonderful. In fact, numerous people have said it was the best wedding they had ever attended.

Sent on 06/05/2013

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure working with you to make your daughter's wedding everything they dreamed it would be :) God Bless! Andrea

Sarah · Married on 06/01/2013

Andrea did great job with my wedding. She was very professional and straight to the point on what needed done and when. I'm very glad I had someone I could rely on like her.

Sent on 06/11/2013

Sherry · Married on 05/11/2013

Andrea was wonderful. We had to plan a wedding in five months and had lots of questions from myself as well as my daughter and Andrea was very patient with us reassuring us where we needed and giving advice when asked. Seven days before the wedding was to take place it got called off. Andrea worked with us to change the wedding to a reunion of friends and family and tried to help us as best that she could to cut cost where she could. The venue was beautiful and food absolutely wonderful. The service was spectacular. Would definitely recommend Andrea at Unique Events as well as their caterer they use.

Sent on 05/15/2013

Anne · Married on 05/11/2013

Do not know what we would have done without Andrea's direction at the rehearsal and the wedding. Even the groom's mom commented on how kind she was and how nicely she was in letting us know when and where to go during the service. She knows her business inside and out and brought up questions I never even thought about....she is the only reason things went smoothly. I would highly, highly recommend her to anyone who asked and would recommend that no mother of the bride try to carry the wedding/reception off without help from an experienced planner like Andrea.

Sent on 05/15/2013

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you Anne! It was a joy to work with you and your daughter. What a beautiful wedding! Andrea

Christina · Married on 03/22/2013

Andrea was a true blessing to our wedding planning adventure! Without her, our special day would not have been what it was! Because of her, everything went off without any complications and ran more smoothly than I could have ever dreamed! She was a true God-send! She was able to sort through my thoughts and ideas and come up with a beautiful wedding day plan. She was always quick to respond to my million questions, and her patient & calming manner really put me at ease. By the time it was all over, she was not only an amazing planner, but a friend, as well! My husband and I HIGHLY recommend Andrea!

Sent on 05/22/2013

Joellen · Married on 09/01/2012

Hiring an event planner was the best thing I did for myself during our wedding. We were out of town and having Andrea handle things that I could not was so helpful. Also having her expertise during the day of was a huge stress relief. She handled all my vendors, decorations, guests and of course took care of the groom and I. It was by far the best money spent for the entire event. Thank you Unique Events!

Sent on 04/13/2013

Kadi · Married on 05/26/2012

Unique Events was awesome! We had the best receptions and could not have asked for more! The staff was very easy to work with and were very pleasent to be around. I would definitely recommend the vendor to a friend!!

Sent on 07/15/2012

Susan · Married on 05/19/2012

We had the most beautiful and most organized wedding reception I could ever imagine. People are still telling me a month after the wedding how great the food was and how beautiful everything was at the reception. Everything went perfectly, and I wouldn't do anything differently.

Sent on 06/28/2012

Nicole · Married on 04/21/2012

Andrea is one of the sweetest, most professional, organized, helpful, and fun people I could've hoped for while planning our wedding in the North Georgia Mountains! She always replied quickly with my million questions and helped refer me almost every vendor we used, and she and her staff even made "kiddy bags" for the little ones that attended, AND brought them their "kids meals" to their table! (I requested 10-15 kid friendly plates). Our wedding and reception was truely my dream come true and our friends and family still tell us it was the best wedding they'd ever been to!!!!!

Sent on 06/27/2012

holly · Married on 02/25/2012

Andrea and her team were great. We had a quickly planned wedding with just a few guests and it went it off beautifully. Andrea picked a great place with beautiful view and also had a wonderful photographer Brooke that took excellent photos of our special day !!!
    I would recommend Unique Events again for sure !!!

Sent on 06/07/2012

Kaye · Married on 09/30/2011

Andrea and Unique Events did a wonderful job with Emily's wedding. From the very first meeting to the day of the wedding I felt very confident that they would do a great job and they did. It went very smoothly. The wedding went even better than I could have imagined. I would recommend them to anyone who is planning a wedding. They were so helpful. There is nothing that I could have done that would have been better. My daughter was so happy, she felt like it was a very special day.

Sent on 10/17/2011

Samantha · Married on 09/10/2011

Andrea and Unique Events made my wedding day perfect. Andrea coordinated everything so it ran smoothly and organized all of our vendors to eliminate any chaos. Every visit with her made me more and more confident that my wedding would be perfect and relatively stress-free. Every detail was perfect and ran like clockwork. The food was amazing and everyone had a good time. I f you're looking to have a stress-free mountain wedding Unique Events is definitely the vendor for you!

Sent on 10/27/2011
  • Curtis

Curtis · Married on 07/02/2011

Andrea is a fantastic wedding coordinator. She was very helpful in planning, laying out all of our options and helping us think of others that we might like better. Our wedding day went perfectly thanks to her. Everything went smoothly thanks to her work behind the scenes.

Sent on 07/20/2011

Lori · Married on 05/21/2011

Andrea done a great job helping us plan our wedding. Instead of talking us out of the things that we wanted she made them happen ! I would not have changed anything it was beautiful !

Joel & Lori Kay
    White Georgia

Sent on 07/04/2011

Tiffany · Married on 03/10/2011

I would truly recomend Andrea and her staff. She was very prompt on answering any questions I had. The photographer Brook is so great, she took so many great photo's. The officiant "Papa Joe" was so nice and it was his wifes birthday the day we got married and he said we picked a great day. The whole experience was perfect!! Thanks to Andrea and her staff!!!

Tiffany and Matt Hughes

Sent on 06/28/2011

Shelley · Married on 10/10/2010

I'm a control freak, but didn't have a clue what to do with a wedding, so that just freaked me out more. Andrea was WONDERFUL!! She took the reins, which helped us enjoy our wedding weekend, rather than stress. It was absolutely the BEST weekend ever!! Andrea made sure we were happy with every aspect and we couldn't have asked for more! I bombarded her with questions for a whole year and she happily answered every single one of them (some multiple times), and in the end I had NOTHING to worry about!!!

Sent on 11/03/2010