Union County Community Center Reviews

6 | Blairsville, GA

6 Reviews for Union County Community Center

Bonnie · Married on 01/13/2018

Our Granddaughter got married there this past weekend. The staff for the event was on tip of everything. So accommodating and pleasant. The location is beautiful, food is excellent. Ashleigh and Sheila do everything to make sure the day is perfect.

Sent on 01/17/2018

Josh · Married on 10/01/2016

They made our day perfect and the food they offer was amazing.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Union County Community Center's reply:

Thank you Josh for the kind review. I am glad you were pleased with your experience here. It was a pleasure to work with you and Becca, and I wish you the best!
    Thank you!

Donald · Married on 08/27/2016

The outdoor wedding area overlooks the golf course with mountains in the background. We had an August wedding and while very warm it was a beautiful setting and backdrop. The facility is also beautiful. It has large glass doors out to a huge deck area with seating with a view of the mountains as well. The venue does not do catering. We used Amazing Grace Catering and they did a great job. The bar staff at the venue was very attentive and courteous. As far as planning goes we worked with Ashleigh and she did a great job. We gave a 4 on responsiveness but in reality we had so many questions and were from out of town she really did do a good job. She even had some evening calls with us to accommodate our schedule. Overall everything was fantastic. Lots of wonderful memories. Thanks to all.

Sent on 09/03/2016
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 05/24/2014

Renee was very helpful with everything. When I first booked with her she was a little slow getting back with me but the closer we got to the wedding the faster her responses were. My only complaint is her servers took away the trash and before we were done cleaning everything up so we had to take the rest of the trash away separately.

Sent on 06/08/2014

Kimberly · Married on 04/27/2019

Rehearsal Dinner/ Welcome Social

My husband and I were having a hard time finding a place for a rehearsal dinner/Welcome Social. We went to check out the golf course and a gentlemen that worked in the pro shop stated that they also have weddings and have space upstairs. We ventured upstairs and instantly fell in love with the view, the space and love that it had a fire place and large windows to see that mountains. We worked with Matt the chef and event planner. He was professional and the food was awesome. We had BBQ, pulled pork, brisket, mac& cheese, a lot of food and it was all delicious. We had open bar for the first hour and then wet bar for the remainder of the time we had the space. It was a pleasure working with Matt and all the staff was very friendly and helpful. We had about 85 people for our welcome social and everyone loved the view, tons of people took pictures outside once the sun started to set. My husband and I will be back to visit and we will definitely come back and pop back in and golf as well. :)

Sent on 08/07/2019