Union Booth Reviews

61 Reviews for Union Booth

• Katherine

Katherine Kong · Married on 05/02/2019

Diaz Wedding 5/2/19

It took me awhile to find a photobooth I liked and I went through many through the Knot/Wedding Wire. After an hour of browsing, I stumbled upon Union Booth. I knew I wanted them because of their photobooth being made out of wood and matching our rustic theme and our venue was very rustic. I contacted them and Francisco was great in communicating with me on the financial end. Nathan was communicating with me about the day of and the photostrip. I loved how all the photos turned out as the quality of the pictures were great. I got a photo album of it in the end with the website to the entire photos. I truly appreciate the ease of the wedding process and how there was no stress to the photobooth portion. The props were great as well. I did notice that the markers were old and some of my guests were telling me that, but the attendant was able to get new markers and all was great. Also, I paid for 2 extra hours and I didn't think I needed to if you are thinking about extra hours just pay for 1 extra hour. I feel like the last hour no one really used the photobooth. I truly enjoyed our photobooth and got so many compliments on how different it was and how it went well with our venue. The attendant was super nice and let me and my mom take photos in the last moments of the night which was nice as it was super busy and I almost forgot to take one with her. Remember to take photos with family and of course as the couple. I barely got one in with my husband and they recommend your do it, but you really don't realize how busy it is that day until it is your wedding.

Sent on 05/16/2019

Union Booth's reply:

Thank you so much Katherine, and congratulations! We appreciate you taking your time to review our services. The timing of the booth is tricky, we definitely have weddings where we are busy until the last minute- and others where the majority of guests leave on the early side, I guess it depends on your crowd & what they're likely to be doing. If the guests love dancing and the deejay or band is keeping them moving, then the booth might not be as busy. We're so glad you love your album too!
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 12/08/2018

A Photo Booth Breath of Fresh Air

We love photo booths at weddings, but have about a million photo booth pictures and are over the ridiculous props! We wanted something a little different for our wedding, so our wedding planner suggested Union Booth. We are so glad she did! We opted for The Kenwood (one of many stylish booth options), black & white photos, no props, and the photo guest book album. We are thrilled with the pictures and so were all of our guests! The quality of the photos and the album are top notch! Working with Union Booth was easy & stress-free. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Union Booth's reply:

Thank you beautiful Rachel! We LOVE the photos from your gorgeous and magical day.

Hope you're still enjoying the album and the memories.

Warmly,
    Christina Chariez
  • Kim

Kim Warden · Married on 11/10/2018

Coolest photo booth!

Union Booth was the best to work with at our wedding! Our brewery wedding had a really cool, laid back vibe and the photo booth fit in perfectly. We went with the enclosed photo booth so people would be encouraged to take silly photos - we loved all of the photo strips that we got at the end of the night!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Union Booth's reply:

Thank you so much Kim! What's better than a brewery wedding with a cool, laid back vibe? We agree that the Kenwood is a great option, especially if you want some silly photos in the mix. Hope all is well!
    Christina & team

Lex Ferraro · Married on 10/12/2018

great addition to our wedding

Highly recommend union booth to any couple looking to incorporate a photo booth in their wedding. Very professional, accommodating and fun! We loved having Union Booth on our wedding day!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Union Booth's reply:

Thank you Lex! We are honored to have been party of your wedding day and we love that you had so much fun.

Sincerely,
    Christina & team Union Booth

Darcee · Married on 05/19/2018

Union Booth was definitely the highlight of our reception! The booths are good looking, the photos are high quality, and the team is wonderful (both the booth attendant and the behind-the-scenes staff). We love Union Booth!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Jeanie · Married on 03/18/2018

We absolutely loved our photo booth provided by Union Booth for our wedding. The booth was so beautiful and carefully set up which truly added that extra special touch to our wedding. I have to say that both my wife and I have seen different photo booths at other weddings, but they always seemed like their products were damaged or overused. Union Booth definitely takes great care of their photo machines and have a great selection of props and backdrops to choose from. The attendant who helped during the wedding was so attentive and nice which made the whole photo session that much more memorable for us. Lastly, they provided us a photo book with everyone's photos and well wishes contained inside as well as a USB of all the photos.

Thank you Union Booth so much for making our wedding that much more special!!!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Lissa · Married on 09/09/2017

Union Booth was a fantastic addition to our wedding. Francisco was great to work with all the way! Nathan took our wedding invitation and created the artwork on the photo paper and it was amazing. The beautiful photobook that we received will always remind us of how much fun our guests and we had. We also received a thumb drive with all the photos, which is a perfect keep sake. AND I just ordered another set of the pictures!!! You won't go wrong with Union Booth.

Sent on 09/14/2017

kristeen · Married on 09/09/2017

I'm a wedding planner and have used Union Booth countless times for my own clients. When it was time for my wedding, they're who I went with as they are the best! Their attendants are always super friendly and on time. The whole crew leading up to the event makes the process so easy.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Daniel · Married on 11/26/2016

What a great choice for our wedding! Our guests loved the props and we loved the guestbook option. Getting all the pictures on a flash drive was amazing, and we'll keep the scrapbook with all our guests' notes forever. Great choice!

Sent on 01/21/2017

Beth · Married on 10/15/2016

We hired Union Photo for our wedding on October 7th. They were fabulous. They were responsive, quick to get us our online gallery, and tons of fun. Our guests really enjoyed the photo booth and props. I love having all the photos of the guests in an album and on a USB drive. I would 100% recommend them!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Robbie · Married on 12/04/2015

Absolutely amazing! Cannot ask for anyone better. They are so easy to work with! From everything before the wedding til the day of, they have been nothing but cooperative and friendly! Not once did we have any problems which made us feel easy knowing the photo booth for our wedding will be in good hands. Everyone enjoyed it, its extremely well priced, and they are just extremely friendly individuals. If you're still on the fence about using them, I HIGHLY suggest them, they are worth every penny! If i ever need them for another event, i am absolutely going to use them again. JUST HIRE THEM!

Sent on 12/12/2015

Union Booth's reply:

Thank you so much Robbie! We're honored to have been part of your big day.

-Christina &
    Francisco

Having a photo booth at our wedding was one thing that was important to us. We wanted to make sure that our guests had a fun time and mobile photo booth did not let us down! They made sure that our guests were taking photos and enjoying themselves. The photo quality is far better than other competitors out there and the attendant we had was wonderful! All of our guests still talk about how much fun they had in our photo booth. Look no further, you wont regret hiring these guys!

Sent on 09/07/2015

Alby · Married on 07/11/2015

Great and easy to work with MPB. The look of the booth went well with our wedding and they were all very professional. The photos we got looked great and came in a wonderfully executed album for us. Good quality, good pricing, and great staff! Thanks!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Amanda · Married on 04/26/2015

Having a photo booth was something special we really wanted to have at our wedding. We took our first photo booth pictures as boyfriend and girlfriend when we were going to our Junior Prom and we have made it a tradition to take pictures in old timey photo booths ever since. When we were looking for photo booths it was important to find a company that had really good quality photos and was an actual booth, their vintage style booth looks amazing and their photo strips top any other company that we had seen. We planned some of our wedding while we were still living in Chicago and Francisco was incredibly helpful and quick to send us sample pictures and all of the information we could have ever needed to make our decision. Also, their photo booth guestbook was the perfect choice to remember all of the people who helped celebrate our special day. We loved Mobile Photo Booth and can’t wait to find another excuse to have one at a future event!

Sent on 06/26/2015

Mobile Photo Booth was absolutely a pleasure to work with for our wedding! They were understanding about our concerns and made everything run smoothly. Christina and Francisco are both responsive, friendly and professional. The booth looks great in photos too! Thank you for a great job!

Sent on 10/02/2014

Jazmin · Married on 09/13/2014

Since we started our wedding plans we knew we wanted a photo booth. I left booking that vendor to my husband and I was impressed. We booked them for our 9/2014 wedding that took place in San Marcos, CA. The photo booth was a hit with our guests!! The photo booth has a vintage look that I loved and went along with our wedding.

Francisco communicated well and answered our questions quickly. Christina designed a custom logo for our wedding strip which came out beautifully! Francisco's brother, Mike, was the booth attendant and arrived on time and set up the table with props. Mike was funny and pleasant with the guests. Guests commented on how cool it was for Mike to make several print out of the photo strips for large groups that took pictures together.

The package came with the delivery, set up and break down, few props (we added more), two choices of linen or you can provide your own, album, photo strips taken at the event and also a USB with all of the pictures taken at the event. Side note: we had a wheel chair bound guest and loved the fact that he was able to part take in the photo taking. This photo does not have a hard wall as a back ground when taking pictures. The background is a curtain and as a result our guest was able to go from behind and was included in the picture. Again, Mike, was great and help him get comfortable for the picture!!!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Ashley · Married on 09/01/2014

I love Mobile Photo Booth! They were super easy to work with and totally made the wedding. I love the vintage style of the booth and we got lots of compliments on it. All of our guests were in and out of the photo booth all night long and it truly was the hit of the wedding. I highly recommend you hire them, it will make your wedding a blast!!!

Sent on 10/24/2014

I have nothing but kind words for the Mobile Photobooth team! Christina and Francisco were so professional from start to finish, and their booths and props are extremely fun, but also classy, which I loved. My husband and I wanted a four-picture strip with a graphic at the bottom, and Christina was super patient and easy to work with during the design process; I loved how it turned out. The album they put together the night-of is high-quality and a wonderful token from the night, and we received a link to the pictures within 2 days. Absolutely amazing, A+

Sent on 03/25/2016

Kathleen · Married on 06/28/2014

Quite possibly the best photo booth you could ever dream of.
    Such a gorgeous set up. The friendliest people to work with. Such an amazing value!!! I am so pleased and happy we chose them.

Sent on 07/09/2014

Rick · Married on 05/17/2014

This was definitely one of the highlights of the wedding. The photo booth seemed to bring all the guests out of their shell...even my 99 year old grandpa! The photos will be cherished for years to come, reminding us of our big day. Thanks Mobile Photo Booth!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Blaire · Married on 05/10/2014

Having Mobile Photo Booth at our wedding was a great decision! Not only did the Photo Booth look amazing and fit with our "vintage" theme, but all of our guests really enjoyed using the booth throughout the night! Scott was extremely helpful and professional on the "big day". Working with Christina and Francisco for the months leading up to the wedding was easy and seamless. I would highly recommend using Mobile Photo Booth California!!

Sent on 05/29/2014

tami · Married on 04/20/2014

(preface) The only thing I had pre-planned was having a proper photo booth. Not one of the digital set ups where everyone has plenty of room to spread out. One of the old fashioned kind where you squish in as many people as you can and the pictures come out in photo strips and the experience is so much better for it.

(personal) Mobile Photo Booth was PERFECT! New booth, old style. The aesthetic was perfect for our wedding. Our guests had so much fun playing and it really seemed to bond everyone. We loved that you could pick whether your strips were black & white or color. I usually prefer black and white, but our guests were mostly color-coordinated so the color turned out amazing. We loved that we got copies of all the photos and the album where everyone signed messages next to their strips was the perfect guest book (the kind we'll actually look at- and often) They even had the album and the flash drive ready for us to take home after the wedding. It was the best thing, after such an amazing day, to flip through and get to re-live parts of it. We just died laughing that night.

(professional) Christina and Francisco were so easy to work with throughout the process. Michael, our attendant on the day, was incredible. He went above and beyond to make our experience and our guests' experience amazing and did it all with a smile. We can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 06/14/2014

Alexis · Married on 04/05/2014

Mobile Photo Booth California was amazing! I feel like between the professionalism of the organization and the friendliness of the technician they sent out I couldn't be happier. It was so fun to have a focal point for the party and we'll have those pictures forever, more than worth it and I will always go through them if this should ever come up again!!! So GOOD!!

Sent on 04/18/2014

Erin · Married on 04/05/2014

We LOVED having mobile photo booth at our wedding. The whole process was so easy, and our guests still say it was the most fun part of the wedding reception! We loved the vintage look of the photo booth and are still enjoying our photo album they put together for us to this day. We couldn't recommend this company more!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Donna · Married on 02/22/2014

This was a great last minute addition to our wedding! It's not just an ordinary photo booth, the photo quality exceeded every other photo booth I've dealt with. I was so busy and kept forgetting about finalizing the design, but Christina was totally understanding. The guests loved the booth and said the attendant was very nice. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the photo album. At first, I was a little dispapointed that they didnt supply hats and boas, but honesty I found their supply more than perfect! I highly recommend for any occasion.

Sent on 07/09/2014