Unearthed Rentals Reviews

Unearthed Rentals 3
Unearthed Rentals 4
Unearthed Rentals 5
  • User2552656 · event on: 07/07/2012

Extremely professional and helpful. Impeccable and timely service.

Sent on 07/20/2012

Michelle · event on: 06/23/2012

Harper's first birthday, which was done in "Vintage Schoolhouse" theme, was beyond incredible. We received so many compliments on how well it was done and how appropriate it was for so many different ages (as she was turning one). From the design, the decor, the set up (they had to shw up hours before to start with a clean slate), clean up, EVERYTHING, I literally had to worry about nothing which is not something I'm used to! Everything was so beautiful and so perfect and they went all-out to keep it even girly for my little princess, as far as making custom pieces to match her colors and invites!

I will definitely be using them again for photo shoots and when we renew our vows. Katie and Jovan are by far the best -- I have four kids ranging from 1-13 and we've had MANY parties in thirteen years. This was hands down by far the best party we've ever had. I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat and I know Harper would, too! I was sad to see it come to an end but at least we have the memories beautifully documented for years to come!

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts and God Bless! You're stuck with us now!

Sent on 07/05/2012
  • User2481984 · event on: 05/31/2012

We greatly appreciated your help and time to book us on such short notice. Your beautiful furniture peice made for a masterpiece look of elegance and class in our photo shoot. Thank you very much and we cant wait till the next one.

Sent on 06/12/2012

Unearthed Rentals's reply:

We were happy to help! Can't wait to see how the photos turned out!

Stefanie · event on: 12/31/2011

Unearthed Vintage brought unforeseen magic to our NYE event. They handled the entire setup and tear down - but their service was about so much more than just getting things done. It was about details. The event space was transformed with Christmas lights and champagne bar. Serving platters for the hors' d oeuvres were unique and matched in style the bottles the champagne mixers were poured into. Only my photos can do justice to the transformation. I will use Unearthed for any future event i'm in charge of organizing.

Sent on 08/29/2012

Alina · Married on 04/09/2016

I knew I wanted to create a Bohemian vibe for my 50th birthday party and Unearthed Vintage delivered it in spades. You become fast friends with owners Katie & Jovan, and staff Elizabeth & Sandra upon meeting them. Their friendly and casual demeanor is genuine. These are hip, happy people with boatloads of style. It's clear they love what they're doing and they are excellent at it. Touring their warehouse is a giddy experience. It's impossible not to fall in love with everything. The turnaround time on the proposal and every subsequent communication is the most clear, concise and timely I've ever experienced from any business. However, the friendly informality by no means signals a lack of professionalism or attention to detail. They're just such pros it comes across as effortless. I was absolutely thrilled with the final outcome of our backyard soiree. The furniture delivery and pick up was fast and efficient. The only bad part about the latter is seeing those beautiful pieces leave. No matter what type of event you're looking to host, I would highly recommend Unearthed Vintage if you want a unique, stylish and memorable experience for yourself and your guests. The Devil is in the details. These guys know it and own it. Thank you all for my magical evening!!

Sent on 04/11/2016
  • User2569760 · event on: 07/29/2012

Being a demanding client, I require that what is advertised, be accurate. Upon delivery, they were EARLY, product was in impecable condition and they returned on time for pickup. They did a quick examination of returned product b/4 leaving & contacted me next day upon closer examination with results. I found them to be HONEST(skeptical as I was) & highly recommend. Thought they needed to be a bit more business friendly. You will NOT be disappointed with this company

Sent on 07/30/2012

Lynett · Married on 07/21/2012

Wonderful customer service and product as promised :)

Sent on 10/15/2012

Diana · Married on 10/17/2015

We recently hired Unearthed Vintage Rentals to furnish our wedding, and we were not disappointed! They offer a wide selection of really beautiful and unique vintage pieces, and it was exactly what we were looking
    for. They were timely with their delivery and breakdown/pick-up and we truly appreciated their services. Everyone was very helpful, and we’d like to especially thank Zania for accommodating our last minute changes. We highly recommend Unearthed Vintage. Thanks guys!

Sent on 10/29/2015
  • Billie

Billie · Married on 02/01/2014

Unearthed Vintage was one of the first vendors I booked for our wedding. I visited their studio in Miami and was thrilled by the selection of pieces available to rent. Katie was very sweet and helpful and answered all of my questions. Everything was set up according to our specifications on the day of the wedding and the staff were all very kind as well. I hope to have another occasion to use Unearthed Vintage again in the future!

Sent on 02/20/2014
  • Angelica

Angelica · event on: 07/29/2012

Unearthed Vintage was absolutely amazing! From beginning to end, they were so professional and responsive. During the time I was inquiring about rental items, they answered all my questions in a timely response time and were very helpful. From delivery to quality, everything was great! The teacups, saucers, and plates were beautiful and of great quality. The delivery and pick-up process was intact and very fast. I highly recommend their rental items. They are also a very nice and sweet couple! I will be doign business with them again for sure.

Sent on 07/30/2012

Katie · Married on 12/03/2016

The team at Unearthed Vintage was so wonderful to work with for my wedding! They took the time to show us all of their pieces they had in their warehouse, as well as, helped with styling ideas. The pieces we rented from the transformed our reception venue and made it look amazing! They were quick to respond back to emails and are very professional! Their delivery, set-up, and breakdown went smoothly with no issues!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Courtney · event on: 10/10/2014

3.5

Very Punctual, flexible, responsive and helpful! I think I changed my order several times. I feel the furniture is a little overpriced but I worked around it. Everyone LOVED the decor at our welcome party! It was a huge success!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Jackie · Married on 07/26/2014

3.5

Unearthed Vintage is awesome! Their pieces went perfectly with our wedding. The team is very friendly and helpful. Emails do not go unanswered which is necessary when planning a wedding in such little time like we did!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Madeline · Married on 07/17/2016

They have great rental options and a wide variety to choose from! Super accommodating and have a great eye if you need help styling your rentals.

Sent on 08/01/2016

3.0

I really treated myself with unearthed vintage. They weren't a "necessity" for my big day but they added a level of fun and whimsy to my wedding that I would have really missed if I hadn't splurged. One of the most memorable parts of my cocktail hour is still a gorgeous yellow sofa!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Blythe · Married on 09/28/2013

3.5

From the very beginning, Katie from Unearthed Vintage was extremely patient and accommodating. When I first embarked on thinking through the style of my wedding, I gravitated towards more of a vintage look without knowing how best to pull it off. After meeting Katie and her husband Jovan and speaking with them further about their business, there was a lot of excitement on what unique elements they could deploy for our wedding. As the plans iterated over time (and down to the wire), Katie was continuously offering ideas and insightful suggestions which were indeed very helpful. Moreover, their inventory of pieces are beautiful and added a new dimension to the feel of the ceremony and reception. If you are looking for original elements to "kick up" your affair, I would highly recommend Unearthed Vintage for your next event.

Sent on 10/29/2013

Lindsay · Married on 05/25/2016

3.0

Most beautiful rentals on the market in Miami - expensive - but nothing compares to the quality and aesthetic of Unearthed Vintage. Great vendor!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Keeley · Married on 02/23/2017

4.2

I would absolutely use Unearthed Vintage again. They providing the lighting (bistro-style) and marquee signs for our outdoor wedding reception. I had a tight budget and was worried that I wouldn't be able to find someone who would fit our needs, but luckily, I found this company. They had provided decor for a wedding at my venue before, so were very familiar with the setup, which made everything very easy for me. We received TONS of positive feedback from our guests on the setup and the feel of the reception -- it made everyone feel right at home, which is exactly what we were looking for.

Sent on 03/13/2017

Jennifer · Married on 01/15/2014

0.6
      1.0
      1.0
      0.5

Terrible experience. Unfortunately in Miami there is only one company that has a nice supply of vintage furniture rentals. So if you want vintage furniture and you don't know a lot of elderly people you can borrow from, these guys are sadly your only choice in town.

Miami is a humid city, everyone knows this. Rain forecasts rarely say less than 30% chance of rain every day.

The morning of the wedding while getting ready, I received an angry phone call from Katie, the owner, telling me that there was a 60% chance of rain and that she would not be able to give us our furniture nor would she be giving us any of our money back! She shouted at me like a spoiled child in a candy store. It was appalling. There were far more important things to be worrying about on that particular morning than an angry vendor. Funnily enough, when I checked the weather there was a 10% chance of rain in the early afternoon, and 30% chance for the rest of the day! What gives? Needless to say we got our furniture and the weather was absolutely perfect. Not a drop of rain! But would I ever hire such an irrational, rude amateur again? Never.

Sent on 02/07/2014

Unearthed Rentals's reply:

As the couple mentioned, there was a high chance of rain the morning of their wedding, at the time of delivery it was more than 70%. To protect our vintage furniture, as well as the pocket books of all of our couples, we require that the couple have a backup rain plan that is appropriate for us to deliver our items safely with no rain damage. The venue where they were getting married, which has ample indoor space, would not allow our delivery men inside, stating there was a new rule that no outside furniture was allowed indoors.

After trying to unsuccessfully reach the venue owner, who was not present for our delivery, however was appointed by the couple to be our day-of contact, we felt it necessary to let the couple know of the possible rain issue. We are not in the business of delivering furniture where it could possibly be damaged for two reasons: first we pride ourselves on having a collection which is in pristine condition, and second, we do not want to have to charge our clients to replace a piece that is damaged by the rain.

We're sorry that the client misunderstood concern for their pocketbook and our collection as angry and appalling, however if their day-of contact had picked up their phone or responded to us, we would have never had to have the conversation.

We're very happy that the 70% chance of rain in Homestead turned into a beautiful day for them, and we're sorry that they felt they had a bad experience with us due to the lack of response from their venue and day-of contact. After all was said and done the furniture was delivered as agreed upon and the wedding was beautiful.