Unearthed Rentals Reviews

Unearthed Rentals 3
Unearthed Rentals 4
Unearthed Rentals 5

Carolina · Married on 03/12/2016

Beautiful, one of a kind decor pieces!

Sent on 03/30/2016

Priscilla · Married on 03/05/2016

Unearthed Vintage gets my stamp of approval! They were recommended by my venue/caterer. They use them very often for rentals specifically, any vintage/rustic themed rentals. I rented from them: farm tables (for head table and sweetheart table), a huge chandelier, and bistro lighting. The chandelier they hung in the garden completed the enchanted look that I envisioned. It was the focal point when entering the reception in the garden. EVERY guest had to say something about it and had to photograph it. It was truly magical. Bistro lighting in the court yard set the romantic tone. They were on time and professional and although a bit pricey, worth every penny!

I know they also style photoshoots and table-scapes as well. Check out their Instagram and website for a list of services and examples of their previous work.

Sent on 03/09/2016

Shelby · Married on 12/12/2015

We have the honor and privilege of knowing Unearthed Vintage for several years now. We knew that when it came time to finally plan our wedding, we didn't want anyone else to handle our furniture selections than Unearthed Vintage. Their passion and hard work radiates in all they do, and we feel very lucky to have had them be part of our wedding. Everything was perfect, which we knew would happen since we were working with the best vintage furniture rental company. The tables and lounge areas were beautiful, and we couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. Thank you so very much for making our dreams a reality, and for being part of the happiest day of our lives. I would recommend Unearthed Vintage to anyone, they exceeded all our expectations and then some.

Shelby and Andres Cano

Sent on 12/17/2015

Susan · Married on 11/14/2015

Unearthed Vintage has the absolute best selection of event rentals. Everything is so carefully selected and so unique so you are sure to find something that will complement your style and vision. The only issue is that you will want EVERYTHING in their warehouse!!! Super nice touch: we received a handwritten thank you note after our wedding. It's the small things :)

Sent on 12/08/2015

Danielle · Married on 11/07/2015

When I started my wedding planning process, I knew I wanted rental pieces that were simple and elegant with vintage touches. I discovered Unearthed on Style Me Pretty and immediately contacted them. Katie and Zania were unbelievably friendly and welcoming. We visited the warehouse to pick out our pieces and were overwhelmed by the amazing selection. They kept in great contact throughout the planning process. The day of our wedding, everything was setup perfectly and came together so well. I hired them to style my favors and welcome table and was so happy I did. Their eye for styling and creating exactly what you have pictured is spot on. Whether you are looking for a little or a lot, this is the place to go. I hope to work with them again in the future!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Claudia · Married on 03/28/2015

Unearthed Vintage is wonderful! They have a large selection of beautiful pieces that really set the mood. They made our wedding extra special and the guests really noticed and appreciated the details. They really get your vision and do a great job customizing things for you. Our chalk board messages and menu boards were done beautifully. Zania is awesome, quick to respond, and always thinking of the things you forget about in all your wedding planning chaos. We love you guys!

Sent on 04/09/2015

Hilary · Married on 02/14/2015

When I look at pictures from the wedding, I have to pinch myself because the decor was so flawless, it still feels like a dream. The instant we met Katie and toured the Unearthed Vintage warehouse, we knew we had found our perfect match. Their collection inspired our vision and everything was executed it to a T. Katie's expert suggestions and experience helped guide us through the vast world of wedding decisions and logistics. Unearthed Vintage's style was evident in every single detail: from the super cool heart light fixture that was the perfect backdrop for both the toasts and for the rock band that closed out our wedding, to the centerpiece cloches I had my heart set on from the beginning. Everything was stunning. Choosing Unearthed Vintage was absolutely one of the best decisions we made.

Sent on 02/21/2015

Christie · Married on 02/13/2015

I have to admit i was nervous about renting the furniture but i had a vision and i knew that there was no one else that would be able to make it happen for me. They we're so sweet and helpful and put my mind at ease. I can be a little crazy/ overly nervous at times but they we're so patient with me i knew i was in good hands. Even the delivery guys we're over the top helpful and accommodating. By the time the wedding came i knew i had nothing to worry about the pieces would be there on time and set up just how i wanted. It was beautifully PERFECT!

Sent on 03/04/2015

Laurie · Married on 01/30/2015

So happy we were able to rent vintage furniture from Unearthed Vintage. They are a great company with so many vintage furniture and accessories rental options. Their Sales Manager, Zania was a pleasure to work with. She was so sweet and professional. I highly recommend contacting unearthed vintage for your vintage rentals. My guests are still raving about how unique my rentals were and how the furniture and accessories tied in beautifully with my theme.

Sent on 02/18/2015

Rosie · Married on 12/14/2014

Thank you so much to Unearthed Vintage for providing us with the beautiful lounge set and settee and farm table for groom and bride. Your items were the showcase of our event!!! Thank you Zania for meeting all of our expectations and providing us excellent service. Rosie Loy (groom's mother)

Sent on 12/16/2014

Rachel · Married on 12/06/2014

We rented tons of stuff from Unearthed Vintage for our outdoor Islamorada destination wedding and they executed their job perfectly!

We rented the farmhouse tables, a lounge, and various other small items for our large wedding and Unearthed's inventory was in flawless condition, arrived on time, and the staff was incredibly friendly and professional. There is no other vintage rental company we would ever go with and I know our recommendation is echoed by so many in the Florida event industry! Thank you Unearthed!!

Sent on 12/31/2014

Mary Grace · Married on 11/09/2014

Our wedding was absolutely beautiful thanks to the vintage furniture we rented from Unearthed Vintage. They truly set the tone for our wedding and not only were we extremely pleased with the ambiance, but our guests were, too! Many of their jaws dropped when they saw the reception, and they all have said that it was the most beautiful wedding they have been to. Our wedding was truly breathtaking thanks to Katie & Jovan! The hardest part for us was picking and choosing from their vast collection of stylish treasures!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Jensen · Married on 10/26/2014

I had the most beautiful wedding I've ever seen, and a large part of it is because of Unearthed Vintage.

Katie and her wonderful team played a big role in my special day. I found their beautiful pieces and designs on Style Me Pretty. Coming from Brooklyn I knew I wanted a vintage-style wedding with one-of-a-kind pieces. I'm the kind of girl who loathes plastic chivavari chairs and bows.

From our first meeting I knew it was going to be a fun process. Katie always kept me laughing and smiling. Her warehouse is incredible- the only problem you'll have is staying in budget (spoiler alert, I didn't and I don't care because everything looked AMAZING). I ended up renting tables, chairs, a sweetheart table, doors for my seating chart, crates, scales, and trays for the most incredible displays I've ever seen. It was GORGEOUS.

This is the place to go if you want your special day to be different from anyone else's. Unearthed's top-notch products, professionalism, and attention to detail make it worth every single penny. These wonderful people care so much about your wedding, and it will show.

Sent on 11/12/2014

I loved working with Katie from Unearthed Vintage. She was one of the only vendors to work with me before I got my wedding planner - responded to e-mails, called me back, set up meetings to visit their showroom, etc. She even worked with other vendors (shout out to Earth and Sugar) like my cake designer to ensure we rented all of the right pieces for our dessert table. On the day of, her people worked with my wedding planner, florist and cake designer to ensure everything looked amazing. I wanted a blog worthy wedding and Unearthed made that possible. 100% recommend for any event.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Michelle · Married on 10/13/2014

Unearthed Vintage provided the rentals for our wedding at Bella Collina this fall. My husband and I had an amazing experience with them from start to finish. From their beautiful and organized website to our meeting at their warehouse to select the pieces, they made everything so simple and smooth. On the day of our wedding, they arrived on time and followed all the instructions from our wedding planner and the rules from our venue. They were highly professional and it all went on without a hitch. Every piece we requested arrived and they were in perfect condition. Everything looked incredible! They did an excellent job at breakdown as well. They packed it all up so quickly. Very organized! All the other vendors, including the venue, were so pleased with them. Our wedding was truly a dream and we believe that Unearthed Vintage played an enormous role in this. They have such gorgeous and unique pieces. It's clear that they are very selective in what they offer and take a lot of pride in what they do. Their level of professionalism is unmatched and I would, without a doubt, recommend them time and time again. We couldn't be happier with our experience!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Amazing pieces and customer service.

Sent on 10/27/2014
  • User4164466 · event on: 09/14/2014

I can't say enough great things about unearthed vintage. They are such a great company to work with. I dealt with Zania. She was so incredibly understanding every time i had a different request or change of mind. Even though I know they have tons of other customers they dealt with, i felt like our event was the most important one for them. All the amazing furniture and accessories we got, worked incredibly well with the rustic theme we had. The delivery and pick up was right on time and was handled with care. Jovan, the owner came for the pick up, what a nice man. I now understand why UV is the company it is. Thank you Zania, Jovan and everyone at UV for making my sister in laws baby shower the best ever.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Katie was a perfect professional throughout the planning of my wedding in South Beach. The day of the wedding, all the plans came to life and the tables were definitely a focal point for the decor. I would recommend Unearthed Vintage to planners of any sort- professional or not who are looking for unique furniture and accents for their events.

Sent on 04/29/2014

Jessie · Married on 04/26/2014

Honestly, there is not one thing I could comment on to change or make better. Everything was handled with such care and ease, and all the items we chose were even more magnificent in person. Thank you Katie!!!

Sent on 05/02/2014

Lianne · Married on 04/12/2014

This company has been awesome to deal with. All questions were answered promptly . I loved their farm tables, and accent pieces. Everything was great!

Leslie · Married on 04/12/2014

The team at Unearthed Vintage are unfailingly professional and so easy to work with. Their attention to detail is remarkable. They did a fantastic job on our wedding earlier this month. The space was totally blank and Unearthed brought in all the decor and lighting. It was beautiful!

Sent on 04/20/2014

Jennifer · Married on 04/05/2014

Unearthed vintage was so amazing to work with. We were having a destination wedding in Miami and both my husband and I are from Boston. I was getting very anxious and nervous that I had to buy a bunch of things when I got to Miami (candy, popcorn, sodas etc.) this company went above and beyond just the decoration part they went out and bought all my supplies for me. The decorations, furniture and set up was unreliable. All my guest are still talking about it today. Thank you for making our wedding day such a great day.

Ricky · Married on 03/22/2014

Service and furniture was amazing! Couldn't have been happier with the result :)

Nicole · Married on 03/08/2014

Katie is such a joy to work with and Unearthed Vintage truly has a variety of furniture and accessories for a vintage-themed wedding. She is quick to respond, flexible and easily accommodates her customers. The service is exemplary!

EMILY · Married on 02/16/2014

Unearthed Vintage gave us exactly the "different", unique and chic feel we wanted gor our wedding. Jovan and Katie were professional, kind and accommodating. We were overwhelmed by people's response to the vintage decor and rentals. Beautiful items and wonderful people!!!!

Sent on 02/19/2014