Undercover Live Entertainment Reviews

Undercover Live Entertainment 5
Undercover Live Entertainment 6
Undercover Live Entertainment 7

Brooke · Married on 05/30/2015

Undercover Live was absolutely amazing - we were so thankful to have them play at our wedding last week! The 5-piece played a great mix modern and classic songs and the dance floor was packed all night. The band was very professional and kept the crowd (of all ages!) going until the end of the night. Multiple people came up to me and said it was the best band they've ever danced to at a wedding!

Along with the quality of the performances, we were very happy with the communication and service we received from Undercover Live. George was very responsive from the moment my wedding coordinator and I reached out, and continued to be a great point of contact leading up to the wedding. We are happy to recommend Undercover Live to all of our friends in the area!

Sent on 06/10/2015

Amy · Married on 05/24/2015

Undercover Live Entertainment was incredible for our wedding! We had a black-tie wedding at a prestigious location in downtown LA and George and the entire team performed perfectly to give us exactly what we wanted and to engage our wedding guests to keep the dance floor pumped up with energy the entire time! We are a younger couple so we had a younger group of wedding guests so we needed a band that could keep up with us and the lead singer went into the crowd and pumped us up and enthusiastic guests joined the band on the stage to have a dance off. The band and every aspect of the planning process was so great we really appreciated it!

Sent on 06/23/2015

My wedding planner recommended Undercover Live. We hired them although I knew nothing about them. We were EXTREMELY impressed with everything! Carla and Maurice were our lead singers, and they did an outstanding job. Our friends are still talking about how great the band was. We could not have been more pleased! We highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Lisa · event on 04/25/2015

We are a non-profit organization. Our group had a band all lined up. That band had performed at our statewide conference for many of our recent annual events. This year, however, they canceled on us. We reached out to George at Undercoverlive just one week prior to our event in the hopes of finding a replacement band. George was responsive and professional. No nonsense. The contract was easy to read. This group of musicians not only lived up to expectations but they exceeded our group's expectations. They arrived on time, set up, and were ready to rock at the appointed hour. The music set was exactly what we requested. Song after song, they kept our members dancing and thrilled. We would not hesitate to bring this band back. One member commented that each and every member of the band was so entertaining and intriguing that he did not know where to turn his attention first. He just kept following each member "in awe". The saxophone was really a treat and the bass player, Philip Bynoe, is a top notch musician. The band was tight and high energy. The feedback from most of our members was that this band was better than any band the group has had in the past. We would highly recommend Undercover. You saved our event and took the party to a new level. Your new fans, Members of CP Cal (Collaborative Practice- California)

Sent on 04/29/2015

Landon · event on 04/23/2015

Undercover Live was a complete home run for my private event. Earlier that week my client had a bad experience with a previous act. George @ Undercover assured me that their performance would be top notch and would deliver in EVERY way that was needed. Needless to say they were so good that the client requested 2 encores from them. Undercover proceeded to play 2 hours non stop without any breaks or even to stop and get a drink of water. It was rapid fire hit song after hit song. It was a perfect mix of songs all night. They put the client and dance floor first and delivered! The show lasted to 1am with everyone dancing along and having a great time right up until the end. I think they could have played all night even and not lost anyone on the dance floor. Every member of the band were seasoned musicians who all were dialed in to every song the entire night. Highly recommend Undercover Live to any one who needs a A+ dance/party band.

Sent on 04/24/2015

Lisa · event on 04/09/2015

Your crew rocked!! Everyone seemed to have a great time. Should we have a need for a future event, I will not hesitate to give you a call.

Sent on 05/01/2015

Chris · Married on 01/17/2015

Undercover Live was a significant contributor to our hugely successful, fun-filled wedding at the Four Seasons in LA (Doheny Dr.). They rocked the whole night and kept the energy level at max level even as the crowd thinned out later in the evening. At one point, I looked around the ballroom as I was dancing and observed that every guest was on the dance floor, not a single person sitting down. Amazing!

Our Four Seasons wedding coordinator reported that Undercover Live was one of the best bands she has seen at her venue and remarked on the level of professionalism displayed by UL's emcee (Carla). Undercover has an extensive song list and is sure to appeal to all generations. Believe me we had a wide range of ages at the wedding (from 3 to 85) and everyone, I mean everyone, was dancing.

In addition to all of the above, these guys were a great value. We received higher quotes from what appeared to be lesser bands, but we never felt for a second that we were sacrificing quality for value. UL's performance at our wedding only reinforced this view. of course, as word gets out how awesome these guys are, they will no doubt be compelled to increase prices. So my advice to you is book UL ASAP!

Celeste · Married on 01/16/2015

This band will not let you down! We had the 6-piece band, which worked really well. They are professional and will definitely work with you. We had a couple of dinner games that we wanted to play, specific song requests, along with particular phrasing to announce our wedding party, and they ran them perfectly. Everyone was dancing from age 20-70. This band can sing any genre of music from hip hop, top 40s, pop, classics, 70s disco, etc. The best part is everyone in the band can actually sing. They each add their own element to the group. I highly recommend this band for any occasion. Guests from our wedding are still raving about how great our band was. They are a great source of entertainment and music.

Sent on 01/26/2015

Marissa · event on 01/07/2015

I've been in the Luxury Resort business for over 15 years, with the majority of that spent in corporate event planning. The final night of any conference is always the most important as it both sets the tone for what happens once attendees leave, and also thanks them for their participation. Undercover is hands down the most talented, energetic, creative and professional band I have had the pleasure to work with. They were flexible with timing changes, and provide an absolutely electric dance party that attendees are still raving about a weeks later. They are a must hire for any event, as the quality of musicianship, variety of set list, and infections good time are always guaranteed. George and all of the members of Undercover make you feel like you're welcoming back old friends each time they play, and leave you asking "how can I buy tickets to their next show"!

Sent on 01/12/2015

Kristy · event on 11/01/2014

The best band, music is fabulous the play top hits and sound just like them. Wonderful to work with in planning our event. Great price and very professional. Undercover Live is Reneemanor.com #1 and only band on the preferred vendor list.

Sent on 11/12/2014

Rachel · Married on 10/11/2014

Simply put, Undercover Live made my wedding.

From the stunningly beautiful acoustic ceremony music, to the lively but sophisticated cocktail-hour entertainment, and finally, to the OFF THE CHARTS talent and energy they displayed at the reception, Undercover Live was the best choice I made for the entire wedding.

George was professional, responsive throughout the entire process, and amazingly flexible. I had a Jewish wedding and the band definitely knows how to play a kick-ass hora.

Finally, the energy that they brought to the reception made for an unbelievable party that my guests cannot stop raving about. George and Carla killed it on guitar and vocals and even alternately came onto the dance floor to engage with guests. The rest of the musicians were super talented, adaptable, and they all worked great together.

Many of my guests have commented that our wedding was the most fun wedding that they had ever been to, and nearly each person attributed this to the presence of Undercover Live. Finally, Undercover also did the lighting for our wedding and the room was stunning. Their design provided just the right amount of sophistication and romance while also creating a party-like ambience for the dance floor.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Alissa · Married on 09/27/2014

Thank you to Undercover for making our wedding so memorable. Everyone commented on how amazing the music was - how you guys played the exact song that they would have wanted to hear at that moment, the wide range of music in your repertoire, the talent level of every band member. We also appreciated your professionalism and energy on the mic for announcements. As a musician and singer myself, I know what it takes to put on a good show - there was literally nothing but perfection from this team. We continue to get calls about how awesome you all were. Thank you for everything, for keeping the party going until the end, and for giving us the night of our lives!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Michelle · Married on 09/13/2014

We cannot thank Undercover Live Entertainment enough for making our wedding reception so awesome! They are professional in every sense of the word and really worked with us to incorporate our favorite songs into their play list. They also helped us with the trio for the cocktail hour and special pin lightening. We cannot say enough how much fun everyone had dancing the night away and how much feedback we received from our guests after on how much they loved the band. When we look back on our special day, the music will definitely be a highlight of it! We cannot recommend Undercover Live Entertainment enough! You guys are the BEST!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Undercover Live Entertainment was AWESOME! I knew I wanted a band after going to a few weddings with a live band, and I really noticed the difference in energy level. I found Undercover Live Entertainment just from the strong reviews online, and I was not disappointed. George was great to work with, honest, quick to reply, friendly, and even met us in person to sign the contract and answer any questions.

On the day of the wedding, the band was truly the life of the party. All my guests were dancing all night. My parents, kids, all my friends, and a lot of old people!! haha!! I even go to get up on stage and sing with the band one of my favorite songs, "Sweet Child of Mine," by GNR. It was so fun, my wife and I had the time of our lives. After the wedding at sunday brunch, all my friends and family raved about the band! Can't wait to see the wedding video.

When your planning on your wedding, you really just need 3 things, and everything else is filler. 1) Alcohol (open bar), 2) A great photographer (don't skimp on this too), and a bonus would be a videographer (to really remember that day), and 3) a Live band!! (we had a 7 piece band, it was perfect!). You could probably say the 4th big thing would be food, but you and your guests won't talk about the food too much after the wedding, but you will remember the awesome time partying all night if you had a great band, like Undercover Live Entertainment! (I just want to say one more thing, I think this is my second time leaving an online or website comment in my life, but I had to for this company because they deserve it)

Thanks george and undercover LE

Sent on 10/05/2014

Sheena · Married on 08/23/2014

The band, The Undercover, was amazing!!! Literally, everyone at my wedding could not stop complimenting their music! They had such a great variety and the dance floor was never empty.

Sent on 08/31/2014

Jim · event on 08/19/2014

George Loreto and his UnderCover Live Band was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! We had over 350 of the finest wedding professionals in Southern California in attendance and we are still receiving compliments! UnderCover Live and their music made our Ceremony Magazine Event a huge success!!! They were by far our BEST Southern California Ceremony Magazine Event Band in 10 years of producing Events!!! THANK YOU George and all at UnderCover Live!!! Absolutely Tremendous!!!

Sent on 08/27/2014

Katie · Married on 08/16/2014

Loved the performance!!! Everyone is still raving about the band at the wedding! A highlight to the event was that they changed Jesse's girl to Jeff's girl. I also really appreciate the communication with George throughout the process. He was very helpful in rearranging the timeline of the night to squeeze the breaks in where no one would notice. Also the band was great at keeping everyone on the dance floor the entire night. Jeff and I couldn't be happier with the entire wedding and we are so pleased to have you all a part of it!! Thanks again!!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Courtney · Married on 08/09/2014

Undercover Live did a great job at
    Our wedding. The ceremony and cocktail hour musician was on point and flexible to our needs. He was willing to learn the music we wanted without question. The band, led by Carla, at our reception was fun and able to read the vibe of the crowd. They even worked with our friend so he could play our first dance and a special number for us. Amazing service and professionalism throughout. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/06/2014

Cindy · Married on 08/02/2014

We hired Undercover Live for our daughter's wedding in August 2014. They were a big hit with all ages. They are very professional, accommodating, passionate and overall great band for any occasion. We also used them for the ceremony and cocktail hour. Undercover Live did the uplighting for the reception and projector screen for slide show. Carla, the lead singer, was the MC and did a phenomenal job keeping with the timeline and working the room. The dance floor was packed the whole evening. Would highly recommend Undercover Live. Will definitely use them again for our next daughter's wedding.

Sent on 09/11/2014

Taylor · Married on 08/02/2014

Undercover,

Thank you so much for being a part of our wedding celebration! We truly enjoyed having you as our entertainment! Your song selection, instrumentals, and vocals were outstanding. You kept the dance floor full all night. I have had several guests tell me you were the best band they had ever heard. Thank you for working with us and making our special day truly memorable! It wouldn’t have been the same without you. :)
    We will definitely be recommending you to everyone. Thanks again!!!!!!!

Taylor & Joe Turgeon
    August 2, 2014 / Lake Arrowhead Resort

Sent on 10/13/2014

Michael · Married on 08/01/2014

George and Carla were super helpful getting everything ready for our wedding. The band was amazing, all the musicians in the audience kept telling us how great they were up on stage!

Sent on 08/08/2014

Michael · Married on 07/26/2014

I loved this band. They were fun and elegant and exciting to hear! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Louie · Married on 07/26/2014

We are so glad that we chose undercover to perform at my daughter's wedding. They were extremely professional and help set the tone for an amazing event. They knew exactly what to play to keep the dance floor full. The original singer was unable to perform due to a family emergency and the replacement lead vocalist was just as outstanding and got rave reviews from all of our guests. We were so impressed with their flexibility and ability to adjust under unusual circumstances. We will definitely recommend them and use undercover for future events we host.

Sent on 11/27/2014