Undercover Live Entertainment Reviews

Undercover Live Entertainment 5
Undercover Live Entertainment 6
Undercover Live Entertainment 7

Joseph · event on 05/21/2016

Grilled Cheese Soundwich was amazing! The band members were very outgoing and great performers. The singers interacted with the crowd and kept the crowd pumped up through out their show! I highly recommend this band for any event.

Sent on 05/31/2016
  • User6719391 · 2+ years ago

We were so wowed by Undercover. Our wedding planner had recommended Undercover, and we had taken a leap of faith because we had never seen them perform. The videos on YouTube and their website do not do them justice. They were great. So professional, so fun, and great at reading the crowd. All of our guests were so impressed. Thank you, thank you!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Ali · Married on 04/23/2016

You were amazing! Thank you so much for your flexibility with weird requests and going with the flow. Everyone was so nice, easy to work with, and very accommodating. I appreciate you all being on time as well. Everyone loved you and it was great to see so many people on the dance floor. Looking forward to working with you again.

Sent on 04/26/2016

Kristina · Married on 04/16/2016

It has been a month since our wedding and everyone we run into that was a guest always says "omg where did you get your band they were amazing!!!!" Needless to say they made the event! My husband and I have spent some time wondering what made them so good and really it was everything. The people in the band are amazing - so much fun yet very professional. They dont steal the show - the make the event. They know just what song to play at what time and it was hard to tell if that was them or the actual musician for that song playing!! They run like well oiled machine and I promise you I did my research .. this is the BEST band in Southern California. Book them, pay for them - they are worth every cent. We want to follow them around all year and crash weddings just so we can dance the night away to them again.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Stefanie · Married on 04/09/2016

We had high expectations for Undercover Live and they delivered from the ceremony music through the very last dance song. The music was spot on and everyone had a blast. Our wedding planner constantly noted that the band was the most responsive and friendly vendor of the many that were required for our wedding. George was so easy to work with and helpful from the beginning. We highly recommend Undercover Live!

Sent on 04/23/2016

Kristy · Married on 02/27/2016

Awesome service, fun & entertaining, talented.

Sent on 03/04/2016

Kathryn · Married on 02/27/2016

I have three Daughters and we have used Undercover for both of their Weddings and will use them for our third Daughter when she gets Married !!!!! Everyone has not stopped talking about the Band. The Professionalism from the first call to having them work with our Daughters and Myself in preparing for such a memorable Wedding. They motivated the crowd and it was truly a successful event with a packed dance floor all night because they play versatile dance music that everyone enjoys-Undercover will make your wedding a truly unforgettable experience! Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 03/07/2016

monika · Married on 02/06/2016

I'm usually tough in reviews but Undercover Live was by far the best part of our wedding!!! George, and band were amazing in everyway! From their exceptional talent in music, flexibility with our changing plans, and overall commanding presence of the events, I just cant express enough how great they were. I received countless compliments about them throughout the night and ever day since. They learned and performed our personal songs perfectly so our first dances flowed just right. They allowed one of dongs to perform with them and just the night so incrediibly special!!!

THANKYOU

Sent on 02/13/2016

Undercover Live Entertainment's reply:

We had a blast with you and your guests! What a beautiful day for a ceremony on the beach and then a great reception. Wishing you and Scott all the best for your future!!!
  • W

William · Married on 01/30/2016

This was a simple and wonderful experience. George was always available when we had questions and made sure everything went off without a hitch. Our wedding band could not have been better. Having one less thing to worry about is always a blessing at a wedding!

Sent on 02/07/2016

Undercover Live Entertainment's reply:

So glad you enjoyed the band Soundwich for your wedding. The band had a great time with you and your guests! You even got the hear some of their originals which I saw on periscope. Super cool!! Thank you for letting us provide your wedding entertainment.

Jerry & Karen · Married on 11/13/2015

We have been to a lot of weddings, and one of the things that can make or break a great wedding is the music/entertainment. After hearing them perform at another event there was no question in our minds that we would have them perform at our wedding reception. Leading up to our event, we were so excited just knowing they were going to perform and how great it would be. And we were not disappointed!! It was fabulous!! Actually beyond fabulous! We were asked what music we liked, special songs, artists, etc., before our event, and they added a great songlist that complimented our choices. Their talent is amazing - a lot of our friends said they sounded as good if not better than the original artist. Our friends said it was the best party ever (even better than their own daughter or son's wedding)!! Many took their information for future events. We highly recommend Undercover Live Entertainment.

Sent on 11/24/2015

Undercover Live Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Jerry & Karen. It was such a treat to be apart of your big day. Your guest were super fun and our team had a great time performing for them. We wish you all the best for your future together!

Megan · Married on 10/10/2015

Wow is all I can say about this band, they were absolutely phenomenal at our wedding! Our wedding was 10.10.15 and the phone calls/ texts have not stopped about how much everyone loved the band and what rad entertainers they all were. I worked with George directly and he was so helpful and kind from the very start. I cannot say enough great things about them, the MC, lead singer and the rest of the band was so animated and made sure to get all the guests involved whether that be up on stage or the lead singer on the dance floor dancing with the guests!
    If you are looking for an upbeat wedding band to get all your guest dancing look no further and book undercover live entertainment ASAP!!

Sent on 10/30/2015

George and the Undercover Live band provided wonderful music for not only my ceremony, but my reception as well. They were willing to learn some of my favorite songs for my ceremony procession and preformed them beautifully, and remained entirely flexible from the start of my planning journey to my actual wedding! So grateful they were able to be part of my day!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Undercover Live Entertainment was fabulous to work with! The booking process was easy and they answered all your questions efficiently to help you make your wedding planning easy. Our band Soundwich was an absolute success at our wedding. Their voices and professionalism were tremendous. Can't wait to see them play live again.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Phil · Married on 09/26/2015

George and Under Cover Live were AWESOME!!! I NEVER write review (but I read them) I feel very compelled to write this one. First, the transaction itself could not have been easier. George took the time to understand the vibe we wanted at the wedding and proposed a handful of band configurations that he knew would work for me particular wedding and my budget. Second, the band is fantastic! I was literally the last of my close friends to get married and each of the guys (and their wives) in addition to all of our family have not stopped talking about how Under Cover was quite possibly the best wedding band anyone has experienced to date! If you are on the fence about Undercover, do what I did and watch every YouTube video they have and then call George and then book them! You will not be disappointed! The rocked Motown.,.. we had an 85 year old man getting down on the dance floor and I swear, a month later, he has yet to shut up about it! The lead singer got the entire wedding to do this guys vs girls Shake it Off dance contest to that Taylor Swift song... and I have to admit that as cheesy as it sounds it was really fun and EVERYONE, old and young, loved it! Live horns and a live sax player and George on piano and 2 singers and a guy on the drum kit... this band is polished!!! Do yourself and favor and book this band!!!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Robin · Married on 09/26/2015

This band will make your event! The quality, energy and over all experience they gave us, was amazing! We're still taking about it! Our friends & family said, "best band ever", "best wedding I've been to", "the band was incredible", "where did you find them"? I have to tell you right from the start, they introduced the wedding party with flare, then they started up with high energy, the dance floor was NEVER empty, (except for the father daughter dance), the band interacted well with our guest and even stayed till the end for the bride & grooms sparkler exit! We saw Undercover Live at a bar first to preview them and knew from that viewing, they were the band for us! They made our event so much better and so much more fun! Hire them in a heart beat! Carla is wonderful and the sax player was outstanding! I can't say enough! Book them now before you can't get them! Seriously!

Sent on 11/19/2015

First and foremost, this band nailed it!!! This is the 3rd time our family has used Undercover Live for their wedding and they continue to amaze us! From start to finish, this band entertained all our wedding guests with a little something for everyone. From older family members whom have been to many weddings to our generation of concert-going 20s, all were in complete awe of how great their performance was and raved how they've never seen any band perform like that before. Never a dull moment, Derrick and Trinity literally kept everyone on their feet the entire time. Undercover Live simply was a focal point of the best day of my life and Bianca and I can't them enough!

Sent on 10/29/2015
  • User5488815 · event on 09/17/2015

We had such a great time with Under Cover Live band, our clients loved it so much.

Sent on 10/02/2015

Undercover Live was AWESOME! They played a wonderful variety of songs (and played each song so well!). They really kept the crowd having an awesome time. The band did not play their music too loud, but they were loud enough to keep the energy high! A perfect balance of professionalism and fun. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 09/19/2015

Malinda · event on 08/21/2015

We hired Undercover Live for a corporate dinner party at the Space Shuttle Endeavour. INCREDIBLE. I’ve never seen a band with so much energy and not all that “cheese” that you typically see. George was so accommodating and easy to work with. The band was beyond professional and sounded great. The lead singer absolutely killed it – she never missed a beat, was beautiful, friendly and had an amazing voice. The guests were dancing all night and literally left soaked in sweat. Sorry, but it's true (and the best sign that everyone had a great time)! The guests were beaming from the experience. The sound tech even put together a playlist for the cocktail reception where each and every song was space related to match our venue and theme – Space Oddity, David Bowie; Drops of Jupiter, Train; Rocket Man, Elton John…the list goes on. I was really impressed that he had taken the time to prepare that, as it was not asked for but very much appreciated. Truly a lovely creative touch. I would highly recommend working with this band and I know I will hire them again for future events.

Sent on 09/18/2015
  • O

Olga · Married on 08/01/2015

The band was absolutely professional! Every guest asked who they were and where I found them. Great vocals! Kept everyone on their feet all night!

Highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Danielle · Married on 07/19/2015

The band was amazing at my wedding! George was a pleasure to work with. Our guests had a blast. They kept the crowd entertained the whole night. Highly recommended.

Sent on 07/21/2015

Heidi · Married on 07/11/2015

Undercover performed during our reception, as well as acoustic guitar during our ceremony and we were more than impressed. We and our guests had a fabulous time dancing and Undercover did a great job and keeping everyone dancing and entertained. Undercover was recommended to us by my sister and we have already sent recommendations to friends for their upcoming weddings. We would absolutely use them again in the future!

Sent on 08/09/2015

Darian · Married on 06/28/2015

Under Cover Entertainment was incredible.. the best music, had everyone dancing, and were very flexible to any all requests as well as MC'd the reception seamlessly. I would refer them to anyone 100%!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Kathy · Married on 06/26/2015

Oh My Gosh did we score having Undercover Live perform at my daughters wedding!!! The best decision EVER....
    I originally had heard Undercover Live two years ago at a friend's daughters wedding. When my daughter got engaged I immediately contacted George Loreto to see if they were available. Knowing that my daughters wedding was a year and a half away I was concerned that they would maintain the quality I had heard originally.
    As soon as the reception started my concerns were gone...THEY BROUGHT AN A+ GAME!!! From the moment the music started myself and our guests danced non-stop. It was a universal truth stated by nearly every guest that George, Karla and the band were absolutely phenomenal. Karla has a magnificent voice capable of singing everything from blues to rap to pop. The band never missed an opportunity to draw the guests into what was a fantastic celebration.
    George was always quick to return emails and provide information. When we wanted to make a last minute addition to the band he was able to accommodate. As MOB I couldn't have been happier that night seeing our family, friends, bride & groom dancing and having fun. The bride, groom, FOB and myself agree that Undercover Live was worth every penny. Thank you George & Karla for helping to make our daughters day a "dream come true" (in her own words).

Sent on 07/02/2015

Kirill · Married on 06/06/2015

We originally saw Undercover Live at a friend's wedding and they were great. Then, we went to see them at the SandPiper in Laguna Beach and they were amazing! At that point we knew they were the perfect band for us. Undercover Live is extremely versatile. They have a huge range of music selection, going all the way back to the 1950s! We had a 6 piece band (2 singers, guitarist, basist, drummer, and keys). Carla and Maurice were our singers and they were absolutely amazing. We originally booked the band for 3 hours. We were having such an amazing time that we extended their booking by another 30 minutes... until the cops showed up. To wrap this up, I highly recommend Undercover Live. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/05/2015