Ultra Tech Travel Reviews

27 | Etters, PA

27 Reviews for Ultra Tech Travel

Sarah Rinehart · Married on 10/27/2018

Easy and stress free!

Lindsey was great to work with! She called and listened to everything we imagined for our honeymoon including budget. She had great insight on different locations for that time of year we were going which took some locations off our pre selected list but she had great replacement options! She then complied a list of different options including different prices and locations. She made it so easy and stress free! Trying to figure out a honeymoon with so many different options is stressful on your own. I’m so happy we found Lindsey! We LOVED our honeymoon.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Christina Moon from Ultra Tech Travel was the perfect travel agent! I'm so glad that we booked our honeymoon to Ocho Rios, Jamaica through her. She got us a spectacular deal and many honeymoon bonuses. She was such a joy to work with, giving us many options to ensure the perfect trip. She even called us when we arrived in Jamaica to ensure everything was up to our expectations! Look no further, Christina from Ultra Tech is the travel agent you'll want to use for the perfect trip!

Sent on 11/15/2014

Jenna · Married on 07/12/2014

Lindsey did an amazing job working with us to book our honeymoon. She was very personable and easy to work with. I like how she wanted to have a face to face meeting! She brought lots of materials and information based on what we were looking for! We decided on St. Lucia and had an awesome time! Throughout the time of booking and travel I spoke with Lindsey many times and she got back to me as soon as possible no matter what day or time! I look forward to working with her again!

Sent on 07/29/2014

Very impressed with the services offered and quite flexible as we tried to decide where to stay. Did not hesitate to offer their honest opinion which is quite valuable we picking our honeymoon destination! Just returned from Secrets Royal Beach in Punta Cana and our honeymoon would perfect from the time we arrived at the airport until we landed back home! Thank you!

Sent on 10/19/2013

Ultra Tech Travel's reply:

Thank you and it was our pleasure to assist in finding the perfect destination for you!

Emily · Married on 09/28/2013

My sister and I were going to St. Lucia for a destination wedding that she was in, but we did not want to use the travel agency that everyone else was using. Jillian was so great to work with! She was able to save us money over the other agency and also save us from having to waste 2 days our vacation by finding us flights that did not require an overnight stay in Miami both ways! Before our travels we got a wonderful travel packet and instructions for easier travel which the others going to the wedding did not get. Once at the Airport in St. Lucia our packet told us exactly where to go to get to the resort. We stayed at the Windjammer Landing resort which was BEAUTIFUL! We already had some excursions set up but a member of the travel group came to the resort to make sure things were going good, to check if we needed help setting up more excursions and also to go over our flight/ customs informaiton.

The whole thing was wonderful and I recommend Jillian and Ultra Tech Travel to everyone!!
    I can't wait for our next trip!

Sent on 11/08/2013

Ultra Tech Travel's reply:

Thank you! We are so happy we could help and go over and beyond!

Do not look any further than Ultra Tech Travel!!!!!! Everything from start to finish was SO EASY!! Lindsey took care of everything! The best part is that they genuinely care about YOU and your honeymoon. I was seriously blown away by the customer service, professionalism, and knowledge! Our honeymoon was PERFECT and it was all due to the amazing talent of Lindsey and Ultra Tech! We were treated like royalty at our resort, and i could not have asked for better. I will literally be using Ultra Tech for the rest of my life...I highly recommend everyone do the same.

Sent on 11/12/2013

Megan and Alan,
    It was a pleasure working with you both and planning the perfect honeymoon! You will have these memories for a lifetime!
    Thank you for the very sweet review!

Lisa · Married on 06/15/2013

One-stop shopping! Excellent service, quality and affordablitiy! Being able to get everything done in one visit w/agent ensures that all service options are covered, especially with a destination wedding which requires extra legwork w/VISA's and marriage licenses. Lindsey provided us options for our budget and perks that made our trip sooo amazingand truly one of kind! Definitely a go to place! We will be back for more! Thank you!

Sent on 06/25/2013

Jacey · Married on 05/27/2013

Lindsey Hoffman from Ultra Tech Travel is YOUR GIRL if you are planning a vacation...anywhere! My husband and I both dreamed of visiting California someday, and this was the perfect opportunity. Lindsey made our dream come true! After speaking with her for only a short time, we had full confidence in her travel planning. She made great suggestions for our flights, hotels, car rental, food, and plenty of things to see and do. She was always conscious of our budget and had very quick response times. With all of the wedding chaos, it was a blessing to feel no stress at all while traveling. We were able to kick back and relax as we enjoyed a 10-day honeymoon venturing from Northern to Southern California. It was the most fun my husband and I ever had together, and we owe a lot of the relaxation to Lindsey and the ease of planning this special trip. I have already recommended her to my best friend, Dad, and co-workers. I would love to recommend Ultra Tech Travel to take care of any of your vacation needs...couples or family. Thanks you so much for all of your help Lindsey!! -the new Mrs. Jacey Ross :)

Sent on 06/30/2013

Stacey · Married on 05/26/2013

We recently used Ultra Tech Travel to book our honeymoon to Jamaica. Our travel agent was great at helping us choose a resort and figuring out what we were looking for in a resort for the best price. She was able to answer any questions we had regarding the inclusions as well as booking excursions in advance. It was also nice to be able to create a honeymoon registry through Ultra Tech Travel so our wedding guests could help with our expenses.

Sent on 06/08/2013

Annie · Married on 05/18/2013

Jillian from Ultra Tech Travel was great! I don't even live in Pennsylvania. I joined friends in Jamaica for a destination wedding. Jillian helped me thru every step.

Sent on 06/26/2013

Erika · Married on 10/12/2012

Sent my husband and I on a wonderful unforgettable honeymoon and I hope to continue using there travel agency in the future!

Sent on 10/21/2012

Ultra Tech Travel's reply:

It was my pleasure! I am so excited to hear you were upgraded to a beautiful suite and enjoyed your honeymoon!

Shannon · Married on 10/12/2012

We had a wonderful time in Jamaica. It far exceeded our expectations! The staff at Sandals were awesome....they were extremely friendly and went way out of their way to make sure we had a great time. I would go back in a heartbeat!!!

Sent on 10/26/2012

Emily · Married on 09/29/2012

Great customer service! Loved the chocolates and postcard at the resort as well as the "welcome home" cookies!!!

Sent on 11/15/2012

Mark · event on: 09/22/2012

Lindsey was absolutely wonderful. From the beginning of the planning, to the payment options, to the prepaid excursions, all the recommendations as well as the in-depth help and full explanation of all facets of our vacation made for an incredible trip. We will definitely use her services and advice for future trips. We plan on returning to Mexico in a few years and hope to arrange for our adult children to join us and experience the great hospitality that the El Dorado family of all-inclusive resorts has to offer. Truly a memorable trip.

Sent on 10/05/2012
  • F

Fallon · Married on 09/02/2012

Lindsey is wonderful to work with! She listened to everything we wanted for our honeymoon and found the best location for us! Everything with the travel ran very smoothly and our experience at Sandals was awesome. We will definetley continue to use UltraTech travel for all of our future trips!

Sent on 09/16/2012

Fallon,
    You and Aaron were a delight to work with! I enjoyed planning your honeymoon with you, paying close attention to detail to maximize your experiences. We did not want Aaron waiting in the hot long line at security so it is good to hear the VIP lounge at the airport was a good add on :)
    Lindsey Hoffman

Nicole · Married on 07/28/2012

Lindsey helped us choose a destination to fit our expectations and made sure eveything went smoothly. It was the perfect honeymoon!!

Sent on 10/05/2012

Ultra Tech Travel's reply:

I am so happy you had a great time~! One of my favorite resorts!

Amy · Married on 06/30/2012

Lindsey was awesome! She helped us pick a spot and offered us the best package available. She also kept in touch with the Sandals staff and upon our arrival in Ocho Rios we were upgraded to a Villa! Our honeymoon was AMAZING thanks to Lindsey and the Sandals staff!

Sent on 10/02/2012

Ultra Tech Travel's reply:

Thank you for your review Amy! It was a pleasure helping you plan the perfect honeymoon! SO excited to see you were upgraded!
    Lindsey

We had a wonderful honeymoon. We felt very pampered. I would highly recommend the butler service, it was well worth the money.

Sent on 10/11/2012

Ultra Tech Travel's reply:

Thank you! Butler suites are the way to go! It is your dream come true insurance!

Danielle · Married on 04/07/2012

We loved working with Ultra Tech Travel. Lindsey was very organized and comprehensive in helping us choose where we wanted to honeymoon. She took care of every detail so that we could focus on the wedding planning and made everything easy on us by giving us multiple ways to pay, by accommodating our schedules, and by having so much information and experience at her disposal to answer our questions. Ultra Tech also price-matches its competitors, which worked out so well for us that our deal was better than what they were selling at a timeshare presentation! We'll be calling Lindsey again for our next vacation!

Sent on 05/10/2012

Ultra Tech Travel's reply:

Thank you for your Review and praise! It was a pleasure to assist you with planning one of THE most important trips of a life time! I look forward to your 1st anniversary trip!
    Lindsey Hoffman

Lindsay · Married on 11/12/2011

I have to credit Lindsey Hoffman at Ultra Tech Travel for our wonderful honeymoon. Her name was referred to me and from the day that I contacted her she was very attentive and great to work with. We did not know exactly where we wanted to go but she was able to give us great options within our budget and we had a fantastic time. We decided on the Excellence Resort in Punta Canna, Dominican Republic and the travel and arrangements she set up were flawless. We got upgraded free to a Master Suite which was amazing and the flights, transportation and customer service were excellent. She is very knowledgable and has the experience that made me more comfortable. When there are so many decisions to be made with a wedding time, this was one that she made easier by being so helpful and accomodating. Lindsey is the ideal agent and I can't wait to be able to book another wonderful trip through her!!! I have recommended her to anyone I know that is in need of travel services or assistance in booking a trip.

Sent on 10/12/2012

Lindsay,
    Thank you so much for your praise! It was a pleasure to make your dream honeymoon come true!

Lindsey at Ultra Tech Travel is absolutely amazing to work with! She exceeded my wife and I's expectations for our honeymoon and recently just helped us with a one year anniversary trip! From the attention to detail with planning and preparation to making sure you are treated as a VIP during your stay, Lindsey is there to make sure everything goes as planned! Thank you Lindsey for all of your help, we look forward to using your services for more vacations!

Sent on 09/30/2012

Ultra Tech Travel's reply:

Thank you so much Jason and Jessica! I enjoyed planning your Honeymoon to Jamaica and Anniversary trip to Sandals Emerald Bay in Great Exuma! Thanks to American Airlines schedule change..... we added that extra night and you had a better flight schedule on Delta for less money!!!! I cant wait to start assisting you with your next trip!
    Lindsey

I have just returned from Montego Bay Jamaica on our Honeymoon, We Stayed at Secrets Wild Orchid, Lindsey Hoffman from Ultra tech Travel was our agent who took care of all of our arrangements, Lindsey turned our trip into a stress free Honeymoon, Everything was handled professionally and all we had to do was get to the airport. Thank you Lindsey for suggesting Secrets Wild Orchid Resort, It was a honeymoon we will never forget.

Sent on 05/24/2013

Lindsey helped put together a honeymoon that we will never forget. Where other travel agents wouldn't have even bothered to try to put a honeymoon like ours together, Lindsey simply made it happen once she found out what we really wanted, and, boy, did she ever put the trip of a lifetime together. We went to Paris for 4 nights and 2 different locations in Greece over 7 nights (Athens and Santorini). Lindsey not only fought for the best price, but made sure we had affordable insurance given the uncertainty of Greece travel with their economy, and wasn't afraid to give her her professional opinion even when it would've been easier to knowing that what she had to say wasn't going to be what we wanted to hear. She was also extremely flexible with us when it came to hotels (she let us select our own hotel in Santorini, while nabbing us perfect spots in Paris and Athens). We didn't have to worry about our honeymoon as our wedding approached, because Lindsey had it all taken care of! Would recommend Lindsey to any honeymoon-shopping couple.

Sent on 10/14/2012

Ultra Tech Travel's reply:

Thank you for your detailed review! I had a great time planning this extraordinary honeymoon you both!
  • I

Ian · Married on 09/17/2013

We were very happy with our Honeymoon and the quality of service we were provided.

Sent on 10/03/2013

My experience with Ultra Tech Travel was great - Lindsey worked with us to chose a destination that was perfect for us, was able to rebook with Sandals to ensure we received the best deal being offered, and listened to our input regarding our preferred travel times. We received all of our travel documents in one convenient booklet which was all we needed besides our passport!

Sent on 01/21/2013