Ultra Event Reviews

Ultra Event 6
Ultra Event 7

Noel Esperancilla · Married on 07/23/2019

Unforgettable night

DJ Nikie, our host Chris and Kellie did a phenomenal job for our daughter’s 18 Birthday. From the time I contacted them for our party till the end of the night we had such a great experience with them. Not only is that we’re impressed by them but all of our guest who one of them said that it’s one of the best party experiences they had. 5 hours of non stop party is not enough when you have someone like Nikie playing the music and Chris doing all he can to get the cour guest excited. Kellie was right when she said she want it to be memorable for us and for guests. My daughter had a blast all night and seeing her having the time of her life with her friends was amazing. We cannot thank you enough Ultra events for what you have accomplished that night, truly a memorable night indeed. Continue doing what you’re doing and you’ll have more happy and satisfied customers like us. God bless

Sent on 07/06/2019
    Ultra Event 18
    Ultra Event 19
    Ultra Event 20

Ultra Event's reply:

Thank you Noel for the kind words and sharing the beautiful photos! We truly enjoyed working with you and your family. Nicky and Chris both mentioned how much fun they had the night of the party with your family and guests!

Kathi Engler · Married on 06/27/2019

Tommy and kellie were awesome. I didn’t once have to worry

If things were running smoothly. I had a great time as well as the kids as Tommy took care of it all.

Sent on 07/09/2019
    Ultra Event 21

Ultra Event's reply:

Hi Kathi,
    Thank you! So happy to hear the kids had a great time! Tommy and I enjoyed working with you and your daughter on her Sweet 16!

Kellie
  • F

Kristen · Married on 03/22/2019

Amazing Experience!!

Ultra Event was our DJ/MC for our wedding in March and it was the best decision we made. Leading up to our wedding, Kellie was very responsive and helpful through emails. I love the DJ planner they have you fill out, it makes planning much easier! At our wedding, we had DJ Nicky and MC Carlos. They were both AMAZING! Nicky played great music that everyone could enjoy and my husband and I danced the entire night. Carlos entertained everyone and kept everyone out on the dance. We are still hearing our guests comment on how great Ultra Event was. My husband and I really wanted our guests to be able to have fun and dance at our wedding, we were looking for it to be a big fun party and Ultra Event definitely accomplished that. I highly recommend them! Best decision!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Samantha · Married on 10/27/2018

So glad they were our DJ

The wedding was absolutely perfect Ultra Event helped make it that way. Everyone was dancing all night which was exactly what we wanted. Looking at the photos, it looks like everyone enjoyed the photo booth as well. I can't wait to make a book out of all of the photos you took. It was such a pleasure to work with Kellie, Carlos and Nick. They made this process easy and stress free. We are so glad we chose them as our DJ. Thank you again for everything!!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Kimberly Byrum · Married on 10/06/2018

Great experience!

Ultra Event was our DJ for our wedding in October this year and they did not disappoint!!! We had DJ Nick ans MC Yarnell. Since the wedding I can’t tell you how many people have said to us how much they loved the DJ. They said Yarnell was the absolute best and truly knows what he’s doing. When the party seemed to be taking it down a notch, Yarnell immediately and magically got everyone back on the dance floor and made SURE everyone was having fun and singing and dancing their hearts out. He was helping us learn dances ans singing with us and it literally felt like he was party of the family! He was 100% crucial to our party! Kellie manned the photo booth and made the process so fun and easy to get our pictures straight to our guests just by typing in your email. We would take the picture and boom, photo was sent to our guests (and our) emails! Also her props were great and not cheap looking. Overall i give these guys 5 stars. They listened and delivered exactly what we needed and wanted. Thank you guys!!!!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Paul · Married on 09/01/2018

Awesome party!

Cannot be more pleased with their services. Nicky and Carlos knew when to ramp it up and when to tone it down. Kellie was also extremely helpful in the set up. Recommended to anyone!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Lisa · Married on 07/20/2018

Everything was wonderful. Nick and Carlos did a phenomenal job keeping the party going. Having Carlos there to help get even the "chair dancers" on the floor really made a difference. My quests raved about the experience and the music. Kelli was great to work with and I can't thank her enough for all her help.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Brittany · Married on 11/04/2017

Over the top! So glad we went with Ultra Event! We contacted several DJ companies before deciding. I really liked how Kellie at UE was interested in what we wanted and did her best to give us everything without breaking our budget. She was so accommodating. Nicky and Yarnell DJ’d our wedding. Our guests were of all ages and Nicky did an awesome mix of music all night long that kept everyone dancing. Yarnell was great! He MC’d and was right out there with us on the dance floor! I can’t say enough about Ultra Event! Hire these guys, they are the best!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Joanne · Married on 10/07/2017

Ultra Event did our wedding. From the moment we first spoke to them until the day of the wedding they were AMAZING! During the planning process, they were extremely helpful in guiding us on choosing the services that made the most sense for us. They helped us stay in our budget. We ended up going with a DJ and MC package plus lighting, TV’s and a photo lounge. The MC was on the dance floor the whole time with our guests. The music was great! Ultra Event has an online portal. We were able to preview and choose songs from a database for a request list. DJ Nick did a great job mixing in our requests throughout the night. They took the photos from the photo lounge and projected them onto the TV’s during the reception. Everyone commented on how much fun they had! Most of our guests stayed until the very end of the wedding! Do yourself a favor, book Ultra Event for your Wedding. I promise, you’ll be happy you did!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/30/2017

Hired Ultra Event based on a referral from a friend. So glad we did! They were professional, super easy to work with, affordable, and really, really good! We opted in for the guest request portal. It was so cool, our guests were able to log in and request songs for the reception. Our friends loved it! Everyone had such an awesome time. Highly recommend Ultra Event, they are awesome!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Chris · Married on 09/22/2017

before the wedding and they just rolled with it. The music was great! We didn’t have a big song request list, we left most of it up to the DJ. Our DJ, Nick killed it! The dance floor was packed all night. Everyone had a great time! I highly recommended Ultra Event.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Lusa · Married on 08/18/2017

What an awesome experience for my daughters sweet sixteen! The portal made planning a simple process. DJ Nick used my daughters playlist exactly and she could not have been happier. The guests loved the guest request . Hearing their special pick of a song kept the party dancing! It was easy to use and they loved it! The MC, Yarnell kept the kids dancing the entire night! Everyone had an incredible time! I could not have been happier.. they exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Annette · Married on 07/08/2017

Both my son and daughter used Ultra Event for their weddings
    They do not have similar tastes, emgroup is very versatile and will happily accommodate your style.
    So professional, hard working, and ind to our guests.
    Kelly returns your calls and answers your questions at the speed of light.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Jennifer · Married on 07/07/2017

Ultra Event was absolutely amazing! From the very first email to post-wedding follow-up they exceeded expectations. We had so many compliments on Nick and Carlos. They were both amazing. Carlos got people dancing that HATE dancing - like my husband. We had a change in the introductions at the last minute and they rolled with it like it was nothing. Carlos also went out of his way to make a special dedication to my parents. I had requested their wedding song be played as a surprise. He pulled them up to the dance floor and did a wonderful speech. My parents were completely shocked and it was incredible. Kellie was wonderful, detailed and efficient. I never once felt like I had to worry about something being forgotten or wrong. She was on point with everything. She was coordinating site inspections and meetings so I didn't have to worry about it. Our photo booth (Step & Repeat) was a hit. Everyone went it and had so much fun, and the pictures were awesome! I seriously cannot recommend Ultra Event enough. Seriously, run - don't walk - to Ultra Event. They will help you make any event unforgettable.

Sent on 08/07/2017

joanne · Married on 06/24/2017

Kellie and Nick were both absolutely amazing to work with while helping to plan my daughter's perfect wedding day. The dance floor was filled all night with every age group dancing and having fun. Nick made it "super special" by helping my daughter tape a "voice over surprise" for my husband when they danced their father/daughter song. Nick taped her voice and added it to the song "Butterfly Kisses" so her voice was talking about the love between her and her dad throughout sections of the song. It was beautiful and will be a memory our family will never forget. Use them for your event, they go the extra mile!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Lisa · Married on 11/12/2016

Ultra Event went above and beyond to meet my daughters needs at both the photo booth and DJ stage. The music was the perfect tempo and volume... the whole party was dancing from ages to 5- 75! The photo booth with green screen was such a fun activity and the pictures came out spectacular. Most importantly they were incredibly accommodating and sensitive to our party planning needs during the entire process before the event!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Brianna · Married on 10/15/2016

Absolutely exceeded every expectation I had. Not only did me and my husband love everything they did almost all of my guests have commented how much they enjoyed them.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Kristin · Married on 10/03/2016

5 stars are not enough!!!!! From start to finish everyone at Ultra event were extremely professional. We were recommended by a friend, who put me in touch with Kellie. I cant say enough nice things about her! I felt like she helped me plan my wedding.. she thought of things i wouldn't have thought about that made our wedding a success. She helped us design our photobooth screens, and she was not happy until they were perfect for us!! She is so accommodating, extremely nice, friendly, professional, and mostly she is passionate about her job, and it pays off. Nick was our DJ, he came together with Kellie to our venue to make sure what we wanted would work with the space, and made it happen! Everyone "loved the DJ!" He played music from our playlist but we left the party open to his interpretation and he knew exactly when to "turn up the dance floor" by playing what HE thought was best, which we couldnt have been happier. Carlos the "party motivator", did exactly that. At first our crowd was a little stiff, and he got everyone out there on the dancefloor, which was all we could have asked for! its important to know details! Mainly.. Everything worked out amazing! Book them for your event, it will be just as amazing as ours was!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Jeannette · Married on 05/07/2016

I couldn't be happier with using Ultra Event for our wedding. They were perfect from start to finish. The price was very competitive so that is why I chose them I didn't know anything else about them except what I googled on Dj Nick. I added additional lighting and a few other things when the wedding got closer and it was worth e every penny. Kellie was amazing. We would email and text all the time. For a bride that is a worrier like me you will be glad you booked them because you get Kellie. She keeps you informed and everything is so organized I had no worries. They went out of their way to meet with me and my dad and a second time with me and my fiancee in person and that made us feel really comfortable. The music the night of the wedding couldn't have been better. I couldn't have dreamed of a better playlist if I made one myself.... Jk (i had a lot of *must plays) but Nick played everything at the right time and threw in other songs that were a surprise to me but so perfect. The remixes he did and the "EDM" hour at the end that we requested were right on point. The dance floor was packed. The big thing they did for me was to create a custom father daughter dance for my dad and I. Wow. Dj Nick came through for me in a huge way. It killed!!!! The other thing that really stuck out for me was Charlos the MC. He was so awesome!!! Everyone was talking about him the say after the wedding. He got people pumped up and made it really fun!!! Ultra Event also did our lighting which was perfect. The custom graphic on the dance floor looks so goo in our pictures. And they provided a plasma on a lit tower for a video/slide show we made. I can't say enough good things about them. I am so happy they are doing my sister in laws wedding in September. Thanks guys!!!!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Elyse · Married on 05/06/2016

The whole team was incredible! The dance floor was never empty & my husband ripped his pants dancing so much!

Affordable & amazing service!

Sent on 05/13/2016

Danielle · Married on 08/25/2018

ULTRA IS THE BEST!! Kellie and her whole staff is the greatest. Communication is key and she always answered when I had a question, the package they offered her perfect, DJ Nicky and Carlos together are perfect and we had the best time. they are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR YOU EVENT!!!! #fistpumpallnightlong

Sent on 08/30/2018
    Ultra Event 22
    Ultra Event 23

Leslie · Married on 03/18/2017

We could not have had a better experience with Ultra Event Nj. Kellie, Nick and Carlos were amazing to work with throughout our entire planning experience and were just incredible at our son's Bar Mitzvah. Our party was in their hands and we could not have been happier. The music was great. Everything was exactly as we had discussed and agreed and Carlos is like the pied piper -- the kids adore him! He has the kids completely engaged in every game and his demeanor with them is just perfect! Thank you so much, Kellie, Nick and Carlos for all of your help. You guys were awesome and will absolutely be hearing from me when it's time for son #2's big day!

Sent on 03/21/2017
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 04/26/2019

3.2
      1.0
      3.0

Great beginning, not so happy ending

Everyone was so great to work with leading up to our big day, I loved them the moment i met them. Communication was great, they called and met with me multiple times, we ironed out every detail, i was so excited. The day of, some of.the things or had spoke about during all of these lovely conversations just didn't happen. I purchased the TV set up from them to display the photographers pictures throughout the night and that never happened. It was later explained to me that no one remembered these details ever being discussed or they are sure it would have been in their notes. Since i never told them to rewrite the contract including the little details we discussed it seemed like they really didnt care or feel responsible at all for the missteps. They bluntly told me they did everything written in the contract so....thats it! A wedding day is a crazy day and plenty of things go wrong and are missed, that i would never shame or fault someone for, it was the way it was handled that was so disappointing. I agonized over this day for months as many brides do and to be not only disregarded but pretty much called a liar was not only shocking and hurtful to say the least.

Sent on 05/30/2019