Ultimate Sounds DJS Reviews

52 | Port Huron, MI

52 Reviews for Ultimate Sounds DJS

• Sheila

Sheila K. · Married on 06/21/2021

Very professional and provided great entertainment

They did an excellent job. We literally arrived at the wedding and he took it from there. He announced things, kept things moving, and we never had to worry about a thing. The music kept the dance floor full all night. We could not have asked for any better entertainment.

Sent on 06/21/2021
  • Autumn

Autumn · Married on 06/12/2021

Amazing DJ!

Ultimate sounds was recommended to us by our venue (Solitude Links), and they were one of the best decisions we made! Cory kept everything running smoothly and on time, and surpassed all of my expectations! He kept the party going all night and did such a great job and keeping the dance floor full. We got so many compliments about how great our DJ was, and have already recommended them to other couples getting married soon! Cory is amazing at his job, 10/10 would recommend to everyone!

Sent on 06/14/2021

Khrista · Married on 05/02/2020

Best DJ ever!

Cory and his team were recommended to us by two of my friends, I had already experienced them at a wedding as a guest, and we were excited!! From the very first meeting we liked him. Then a couple months before our wedding we had to postpone. He worked with us every step of the way and just DJ’d our wedding finally!!! We had so many compliments and if it wasn’t for Cory we would not have had the turnout on the dance floor we had. I honestly am so thankful for him and how good he is! We had the best wedding because of him and his team! Everyone loved the photo booth too! I highly recommend ultimate sounds!

Sent on 08/18/2020
  • Farrah

Farrah · Married on 09/20/2019

Best time!

Ultimate sounds did the best job at our wedding and they kept everyone on the dance floor the whole night! If I could do it over I would still choose them!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Samantha W. · Married on 11/24/2018

Great and Flexible!

They were very flexible as my ceremony was outside and my reception was inside at the same venue. They made it an easy transition and were great!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Amy · Married on 10/13/2018

Dance Floor was packed!!

Most brides worry about the flowers, etc. I was so concerned about the music. I spent so much time crafting the best playlists but there was no need. Cory listened to our preferences, took some of our requests, and kept the dance floor going all night. Everyone enjoyed themselves. The process of booking and providing info to the DJ was also very easy and convenient. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Emily · Married on 09/22/2018

DJ Robbie was great! He was on time, very professional, not one of those "talks all night long" kind of DJ's, and everyone was on the dance floor all night long. He kept us on track for the day, and came to ask the bride or groom if he had any questions the day of which was great. The website Ultimate Sounds uses is super easy and makes sure everything is planned beforehand. Super reasonable prices, too. Great customer service.

Sent on 10/12/2018

Blake · Married on 11/25/2017

I had Ultimate Sounds at my wedding a month ago and everything was perfect. Our DJ Matt Gossman had a hard job of keeping everyone dancing per our request but he did just that. Everyone danced all night and loved the photo booth too. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Desiree · Married on 11/11/2017

Corey did an amazing job! He made the wedding so much fun! Had everyone on the dance floor all night! It was the best! I would highly highly recommend this company!

Bridget · Married on 10/21/2017

Thank you so much for being our wedding DJ! I would definitely recommend your services.

Sent on 12/13/2017

Dominique · Married on 09/08/2017

Corey was insanely prepared. He was my favorite out of all of my vendors, everyone in the crowd danced all night. He wasn’t cheesy at all and he made our wedding absolutely wonderful!

Kyle · Married on 08/25/2017

Our wedding was on August 25, 2017 at the War Memorial in Grosse Pointe, Michigan. I honestly cannot say enough good things about this company. Our DJ, Lee, was absolutely incredible. The dance floor was full the entire night and Lee was able to continuously pull people out onto the floor with his unique mixes and ability to read the crowd. He started out with music that got the older crowd dancing and then subtly moved into more contemporary, while still keeping all ages happy. I had several people come up to me throughout the course of the night and compliment me on my DJ choice. Additionally, I had several people ask me who the DJ was in case they needed a DJ in the future. All things considered Lee was top notch.

In addition to the reception, Lee also provided the music for the ceremony. Again, I had nothing but compliments about the music that was playing during the seating and the ceremony itself. All of the music was exactly what we were looking for and matched the environment we were trying to create perfectly. The sound was great and the transitions were perfect.

Ultimate Sounds also provided the uplighting and the photo booth. The photo booth was a great addition that kept people happy and gave them something additional to do. We received a book of all the photos after the wedding that had us smiling the entire time was went through it. The uplighting was also a very nice touch and matched the colors we wanted perfectly.

As a whole, I could not be happier with my choice of company. I met with Cory and Lee a few days before the wedding and it was apparent to me from the start that they cared and took pride in what they did. This company is very professional and follows through on all of the promises they make. Out of all of my guests, there was not a single complaint and people truthfully went out of their way to compliment my choice of DJ. I would recommend this company to anyone. As I told Lee after the ceremony, "They absolutely killed it".

Sent on 09/05/2017

Angel · Married on 08/19/2017

They were honestly amazing, and Robbie played hit after hit. Your dj sets the mood, so it’s extremely important to have someone who knows what to play, and who has personality. I’m so happy with both Cory and Robbie that I will be booking them again for future events! They were honestly one of the best companies I’ve ever worked with, and I’m thankful I went with them on such a stressful day.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Brooke · Married on 08/05/2017

Ultimate sounds helped make our wedding day unforgettable! You can really tell they love what they do!

Karen · Married on 07/01/2017

Cory is the best DJ ever. He is extremely professional and was awesome at our wedding. He did the sound for the ceremony and reception. The DJ is one of the most important parts of your wedding since they are in charge of the entire process of events. Therefore, you need to hire a professional like Cory to make sure your big day runs smoothly and perfectly! Cory is incredible!!!!!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Jill · Married on 08/13/2016

We had Cory and he was amazing! He really knows how to read a crowd and he had everyone dancing all night. He went above and beyond on our wedding day by going to CVS to pick up some medicine for my husband's bee sting (that he got during our ceremony)! We also had Cory officiate our wedding. We loved the personalized ceremony and humor in it. We definitely recommend Ultimate Sounds DJs and would hire them again!

Sent on 08/27/2016

Taylor · Married on 07/30/2016

Ultimate Sounds has been in the St Clair County area for years. They also go out of St Clair County. However, several people have asked "I am looking for a DJ...do you know one?" Before they finish their sentence I always tell them "Ultimate Sounds".

Cory is the owner and one of the DJ's. I have probably been to 15+ events/weddings where he has DJ'd, including my own wedding on July 30, 2016. Cory dedicates himself on being professional and is very knowledgably. Your DJ basically runs your event/wedding. So choose wisely! You will NEVER go wrong with Ultimate Sounds DJs.

Now I know how much weddings cost because mine was very recent. I even told Cory months ago when he told me my quote (including extra 2 hours and the photo booth) and I told him "Wow that is cheap...". But, cheap doesn't reflect his service. He provides a service that should cost a few thousand.

I could keep going on and on about this company, but I think you get the drift. Book them now...you won't regret them! Trust me!

Sent on 08/18/2016

James · Married on 07/03/2016

Great DJ service all around. Sound system was top notch, his hosting of ceremony events, as well as his music selection were all great. Cory was also very flexible in working out the details as we moved toward the event. Great vendor.

Sent on 08/24/2016

Kayli · Married on 06/24/2016

Corey is the best if the best! He was not only our DJ, but our officiant as well. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful! From the music to the vows it was perfect. At the reception, our guests had a blast. The music choice was great and he made it a ton of fun for all ages! I highly recommend them for anyone's wedding :)

Sent on 08/18/2016

We were so happy that we chose Ultimate Sounds for our reception. Cory had everyone dancing the entire night! The dance floor was full until the end of the night! We couldn't of asked for more!

Sent on 03/19/2017

DJ Bob was excellent in keeping our evening on track. He added suggestions to make our event even better than we hoped. The set up with the ceremony and receptions was great. Your website made it easy to outline what we wanted to include and not include, and DJ Bob included everything we asked for. Our guests were very pleased with the song selections and stayed on the dance floor the entire night. Great job!

Sent on 01/02/2016

Rachel · Married on 12/12/2015

Amazing, absolutely amazing! Cory went above and beyond our expectations and we could not be happier with choosing Ultimate Sounds as our DJ! Cory played music before and during our ceremony and it was magical. He kept the dance floor full all night long and really knew how to blend a variety of songs! I wouldn't have changed a thing about our experience - it was complete perfection!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Tony · Married on 11/28/2015

Cory was awesome! I have been to several weddings that he has been the DJ & knew there was no one I would rather have. Although we were not totally organized and left everything up to his professional opinion, and I could not have been more happy! We had an amazing nite and had several complements on how much fun everyone had. Anyone looking to get a DJ I recommend Ultimate Sounds DJS first class service. Simply the best! Thank you Corey!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Meghan · Married on 11/07/2015

Cory was AMAZING! He kept our guests on the dance floor from start to finish! Played excellent songs!! Guests also loved the photobooth! A book of all the pictures was put together that was absolutely loved!

Sent on 12/15/2015

I would recommend Cory and his team to anyone, he is super professional and always does a great job!

Sent on 12/16/2015