Ultimate Sound DJs Reviews

136 Reviews for Ultimate Sound DJs

136 Ultimate Sound DJs Reviews
  • priscilla

priscilla · Married on 10/20/2018

Entertainment at its best!

AMAZING!!!! TOUCHING!!!! These are only a few of the many words we can use to describe our experience with Ultimate Sound DJ's!!! Beginning with meeting with Frank, he made us feel at ease from day one, then continuing with Raul to go over our big day in detail a week before. We obtained the Photo and Video package and our Photographer Andre is in a class all by himself and Miguel our Videographer was incredible. We had DJ Jimmy and MC Don Suave, together they brought ELEGANCE & HIGH ENERGY, there was never a dull moment. We also had a Step & Repeat area when guests arrived at the venue and they used the banner for the photo booth station. Frank and his staff know what they're doing and it shows. We've been getting calls & text messages from people since our wedding on October 20, 2018 saying how theatrical and amazing the DJ and MC were. The lighting was superb, the Percussionist Joe was phenomenal. Our Night was EXTRAORDINARY because of Ultimate Sound DJ's!!!! Thank you so much!!!!

Sent on 11/16/2018
    Ultimate Sound DJs 1

Ultimate Sound DJs's reply:

It was so much fun being apart of such a special day. You guys made us feel like part of the family......See you soon !!!!!
  • Isabel

Isabel · Married on 09/21/2018

Great Entertainment

After seeing Ultimate Sound at a bridal show we decided to go to their office and book them. I found their prices to be fair. We hired them for up lighting, a violinist for our ceremony and DJ and MC for our reception.
    We really liked Frank's professionalism and asked him to MC our wedding.
    From the beginning they made us feel at ease and I knew for sure they were going to make our wedding a hit.
    The day of the wedding they came dress nicely and had everything set up on time.
    A lot of our guest told us how great the music was and how great the MC was. I'm really glad we went with them since they made our wedding amazing.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Ultimate Sound DJs's reply:

You guys and your family were great..We had a blast !!! Thank you so much for choosing me as your MC

Dolette · Married on 08/25/2018

Ultimate Sound DJs was on the list of preferred vendors from our wedding venue and my husband Chris and I are so happy that we selected them.

From the very first email/phone call this company went above and beyond to make sure that we felt comfortable with our selection. My husband is Haitian and I am Vincentian and we had a number of concerns regarding how well Ultimate Sound DJs could play a wedding full of Kompa and Soca. What I can say is this; they did not disappoint and our concerns turned out to be trivial.

My husband and I had several conversations over the phone spanning many months with Frank Corti. He was patient and very understanding of our concerns, even walking us through the company's history of playing diverse events. All assurances offered were more than delivered by Frank's team. A couple of days before the wedding we were assigned Rick and Rafael as our MC/dj and we could not have been happier. I must commend everyone that worked our wedding for incredible service and a job well done.

Our families loved them, especially Rick who had more than enough personality and energy to spare. The music, ambiance received glowing reviews. Rick in particular went above and beyond checking in with us throughout the entire event. The entire team did a phenomenal job! We had an amazing time, everyone was on the dance floor all night. I have heard that the dj/music really makes or breaks one wedding reception and Ultimate Sound DJs definitely delivered an unforgettable night of good music and dancing. I would 100% choose Ultimate Sound DJs again and I would whole heartedly recommend them!!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Ultimate Sound DJs's reply:

It was a pleasure to have been part of such a special day and such an amazing event ...We love what we do and i'm glad it shows ...Congratulations from the entire staff here at Ultimate Sound DJs !!!!!!

liz · Married on 08/05/2018

We used Ultimate sound dj's for our wedding at soundview caterers and had an amazing experience. We have a mixed background of mexican and american families and friends and the dj's pulled off playing songs from all backgrounds and had people on the dance floor all night. The photobooth was a big hit. People keep coming up to us, telling us how great our mc, Raul, was. In addition to our requests they did a lot of extra's and special things which were a big hit. The photo montage with pictures of us as children and than together as adults was amazing. The zapp pictures were also great, was so cool, leaving the venue with a usb filled with high quality pictures. Frank was very easy to talk to and responsive throughout the whole process. Overall we HIGHLY recommend them and they helped to make our wedding day, the best day of our lives!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Ultimate Sound DJs's reply:

What a great feeling to start the day off knowing we made our Bride and Groom happy. All i can say is WOW. Thank you so much for allowing us to be part of such an amazing event. Congratulations from the entire staff here at Ultimate Sound DJs

Eric · Married on 07/08/2018

We had an amazing experience with Ultimate Sounds and our guests couldn't say enough about how great they were. Not only were they professional and accommodating, but they were most-interested in delivering the type of wedding sound, vibe, and performance that WE were looking for (even if we didn't know it), instead of just a typical performance that they put together. On the microphone, on the beats, or working with them in the office, everything was on point. Raul is the man! His delivery and his cool helped to set the vibe for our wedding. So pleased with what we got with Ultimate Sounds. Would highly recommend them to anyone. Their attention to detail and knowledge across every genre is truly remarkable; EVERY genre, we can't stress enough how many DJs simply didn't know enough about Spanish music, rap, or soft pop. Go with Ultimate Sounds, you're in great hands.

Sent on 07/14/2018

Ultimate Sound DJs's reply:

What a great couple ,what what great family and what an awesome wedding ....Thank you for letting us be part of it.....Congratulations from the entire crew of Ultimate Sound DJs

Caitlin · Married on 07/06/2018

We are so glad we chose Ultimate Sound DJs for our wedding on July 6, 2018! We got so many compliments from our guests about how good the music was at our wedding, and our guests were on the dance floor the whole time! We loved sitting down with Raul at the Mineola office to book the services we wanted for our wedding as well as pick our wedding package. He was such a sweetheart, and put all of our concerns to rest. We chose Raphael as our DJ, who did a phenomenal job (love his voice!), and we were lucky enough to have Frank as our DJ. They have amazing prices, and you can truly chose what you want. We were concerned about band versus DJ, but we couldn't be happier with our choice. Thank you Raul, Raphael, Frank, and the whole Ultimate Sound DJ crew for making our wedding dreams come true! Can't thank you enough! They rocked the house!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Ultimate Sound DJs's reply:

We love to receive reviews like this it makes everything worth it ...You guys Rocked ....Thank you from the entire crew of Ultimate Sound DJS

Samantha · Married on 05/19/2018

My husband and I got married at Antun’s on May 19, 2018 and as part of the package we chose, we got a choice of DJs that Antun’s highly recommended (but were able to get our own if we knew someone else), and since they talked highly of Ultimate Sounds, we decided to take their recommendation and we were 1,000% pleased! Frank, the owner of Ultimate Sounds, reached out to us several times during the process via email and phone and answered every question we had. He told us exactly where to find the wedding worksheet on their website, where we were able to give them our top twenty songs that we wanted to hear. The worksheet was so thorough it made our lives easy and listed the events in the order they’d be happening at the reception. We were able to pick songs for everything we wanted to do. Upon meeting with Frank, we were given a separate worksheet in which Frank gave us more room to play around with such as 20 songs we definitely wanted played at Cocktail Hour, 6-8 songs we wanted to hear during dinner service and then 20 top songs we wanted to hear during the open-dancing. We were able to check off as many genres as we wanted, as well as songs from other countries and cultures.
    Frank matched us up with the PERFECT MC and DJ (Raphael Squared—as they liked to call themselves since their names are both Raphael). They mixed the music perfectly from 50s and 60s all the way to Bollywood and EVERYONE was on the dance floor ALL NIGHT LONG! They were lively and made sure that we were eating and enjoying ourselves. They even interacted personally with our guests and made any announcements we needed to make. And to TOP IT ALL OFF, when our Viennese tables came out (tables full of pastries, sweets and ice cream), they SURPRISED US by playing the Star Wars Theme Song (my husband is a huge Star Wars fan). I have to stay, they really got to know us and I would recommend DJ Ultimate Sounds to everyone who needs a DJ, regardless of the event.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Ultimate Sound DJs's reply:

All I can say was You made my day ....what a great way to start the week . The guys said the party rocked !!!!!Congratulations

Elizabeth · Married on 12/31/2017

Great experience using this DJ. Absolutely loved their service and I will be using them again very soon.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Ultimate Sound DJs's reply:

Thank you so much it's always great hearing from a happy client ...

Ariel · Married on 11/19/2017

We cannot say enough amazing things about Ultimate Sounds! We were totally blown away and so were our guests!!! From the music, to the photo booth, to the step and repeat - it was all perfect!!! We couldn’t have asked for anything better! Raul was wonderful every step of the way, helped me stay calm and was ALWAYS there to answer all of our questions, no matter how big or small they were. They made our wedding the BEST DAY EVER! We cannot thank you enough!!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Ultimate Sound DJs's reply:

We love to hear from happy clients thank you so much for talking the time to say those very kind words . It was truly a pleasure to be part of your special day ...From the entire crew Congratulations !!!!!
  • Faluf

Alison · Married on 11/12/2017

Frank was AMAZING. He made us feel extremely comfortable at every point from our first meeting to the end of our night. He handled all changes in schedule and plan like a total, complete professional. He knew better than we did how to organize our day, and he catered to our guests dancing preferences like he knew everyone personally.

Sent on 11/24/2017

Ultimate Sound DJs's reply:

It was so easy you guys and your family made me feel like part of the party!!!! Thank you
  • User5175254 · 1+ year ago

Love these guys! They did my mom's 50th birthday party and the still can't stop talking about the music. Which is why now I am using them for my wedding!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Ultimate Sound DJs's reply:

Hi thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We love to hear from a happy client..

Jennifer · Married on 11/11/2017

They were awesome! Probably my favorite vendor. We filled out their song homework and Raul met with us to walk through it (He actually reviewed it before we met so that was a plus). He had suggestions for when we had no clue what we wanted and had us listen to music samples to make sure he understood our vision. A few days before the wedding, the DJ, Rafael, confirmed everything with me and went over all the details from ceremony music, cocktail hour, reception, bouquet and garter toss, etc... Raul was MC and couldn't have been better. He was sharply dressed, engaging, and was able to read the crowd to make sure all guests had a fantastic time. He even did a beautiful mother son dance intro that worked for the new mother-in-law. I absolutely recommend them. Easy to work with, pleasant, affordable, and FUN! Both crowd pleasing and bride and groom pleasing.

Sent on 12/01/2017

Ultimate Sound DJs's reply:

Thank you so much it was our pleasure to be part of your special day ....Congratulations from the entire staff ....

Noemi · Married on 10/28/2017

I am truly happy that everyone enjoyed my wedding. DJ and MC Raul did a great job. They catered to my Italian and Mexican family. I will use them again and will continue to recommend them. Thank you for evrrything
    Greg and Noemi

• MsJeaT

Jeanette · Married on 10/14/2017

the reviews do not lie! We hired Ultimate Sounds DJ's after a recommendation by a fellow bride and seeing a showcase they held at a local venue. We chose DJ Jimmy and MC Mariela and they were the absolute BEST!! MC Mariela was professional, eloquent and being bilingual was a plus for addressing our Spanish speaking guests. DJ Jimmy kept the dance floor jam packed ALL NIGHT LONG!! his transitions were flawless and his music selections were top notch!
    We wanted a PARTY for our reception and boy did we get one!
    THANK YOU DJ Jimmy and Mariela for making our wedding reception a FUN night we will NEVER forget!!!

Mr. & Mrs. Valdez

Rocio · Married on 10/05/2017

I came on wedding wire and saw this company get high remarks and after hiring them for my wedding i know why. We booked with this company because they were able to mesh our both styles, Dominican and Haitian, into one big dance fest.
    I will break my review down:
    Frank:
    He was the main person who attended us and was the MC for the evening. We did not want an MC all in the crowd and trying to dance up the guests. We wanted the music to speak for its self. And Boy did it! Everyone raved that the party flowed so effortlessly and the music didn't stop. Everyone was dancing and having such an amazing time.Frank was soooooo patient, he really made the wedding of our dreams happen. He was so accommodating and so reassuring. He had everything under control. Everyone commented on how the music for the ceremony was heard, and how we were heard as well. He rally relaxed me in my time of stress. I was so happy to have his team be a fore front of our event. Its everything that i wanted and more! You will not go wrong with this team. They truly know what they are doing!!!

DJ:
    He actually listened to us !!! The music was great, he mixed old and new school and he mixed the buy out riddim that we wanted and everything in between. It was great! no complaints and everyone was on that dance floor the entire night!
    And they did our photo booth. I loved dealing with this company they made everything so smooth. They really do care for your pockets !

Sent on 10/13/2017

Ultimate Sound DJs's reply:

WOW ,, what a way to start a weekend !!!!! thank you guys so much that night was spectacular you both made it that way .. Thank you for letting us be part of such a beautiful night . The outside reception was soooo awesome

Jevon · Married on 08/17/2017

Ultimate Sounds DJs is one of, if not, the best DJ's you'll ever find. They did such an excellent job at our wedding - so good that our guests keep expressing to us that it was the best wedding reception they've ever been to. Frank, Mariela, and Juan made sure we had a good time from beginning to end! We really appreciated Frank's patience during our preliminary meetings and all the advice he gave us to assure our day went smoothly. Ultimate Sounds DJs was truly a 100% professional and organized vendor to work with. Thank you for making our special day one that we will never forget!

Sent on 08/27/2017

Ultimate Sound DJs's reply:

Hi guys you truly made our job simple !!! You treated us like family and it was such a fun wedding. Congratulations from the entire staff

Lillian · Married on 07/28/2017

Your music made our beautiful evening! It was romantic! Thank you!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Ultimate Sound DJs's reply:

Thank you our entire crew had a blast !!!

Krysten · Married on 07/20/2017

Ultimate Sound DJ's is a great company. They were very professional, and had a detailed questionnaire for us to fill out about the music we wanted to hear, which really help customize the music for the wedding. Everything that was played was what we wanted to hear. The music was great. MC Raphael and DJ Juan were the highlight of the reception and had the wedding rocking all night, it was amazing.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Ultimate Sound DJs's reply:

From everyone here at Ultimate Sound DJs Congratulations !!!!!!

Joyce · Married on 07/16/2017

We used USDJS, this past July for our wedding. I have been to many weddings before and I must say my wedding was the best one! Raul our MC was incredible, he really knows how to put on a show that will make the crowd feel like are at a party of a life time. The DJ ( Jimmy Goods) also played exactly what we wanted. Raul told us their DJ's usually read the crowd. By the second song of the night everyone was already up and dancing as if it were last hour. I received many compliments especially about how great Raul was from all types of guest, from the older more conservative type to the party hard young crowd. Jimmy Goods and Raul made an excellent team! So much so that my sister in law and her fiance who are getting married soon, went the NEXT day to book USDJs for their own wedding.

Dwaina · Married on 07/09/2017

We had the best time. With Juan as our DJ, Raphael as our MC,and Raoul as our Zap photographer we definitely hit the jackpot. Great job.

Marie · Married on 06/15/2017

We would recommend Ultimate Sound DJs to anyone getting married. Especially to any couple trying to mesh different cultures together. We wanted to play Greek, Latin & Top 40 music and this company did everything to ensure that we had the right music and the right vibe going the whole time. We told them that we wanted to dance all night long and they seriously made our night unforgettable. Our guests still can't stop talking about how great the music was!

Not only that, but they took care of setting up the tech we needed for our outdoor ceremony, our cocktail hour and our reception. The MC even gave us the opportunity to practice our first dance before everyone came into the reception area!

Our DJ was awesome and our MC, Raul, was incredible! He spent two hours with us a month before our wedding going over all the details, listening to our concerns, our likes/dislikes and was just so professional and helpful.

We can't recommend this group enough!

Ultimate Sound DJs 2
    Ultimate Sound DJs 8
    Ultimate Sound DJs 9
    Ultimate Sound DJs 10

Matthew · Married on 06/04/2017

Personalized, proud, professionalism from a man who knows his business. Frank was our DJ/MC at our wedding yesterday and he was outstanding. From the day we first met him to when we parted after the party yesterday, we knew we made a great choice. Frank's attention to detail and support in personalizing our wedding was impressive and gave us 110% confidence in him. We were able to meet in person, talk on the phone, and email each other throughout the planning process. We gave Frank our songs for ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner, and we loved hearing them all. When it was time for dancing, Frank got in many of our preselected favorites, mixed awesomely with songs of the same genre and style, and truly had our entire room jumping. (The overflow songs that didn't make it into the dance sets were played during dessert). He has a way of getting people on the floor, either by telling everyone it's a sign of respect and love for the bride and groom to be on the dance floor, or by reading his crowd and knowing where to go. An example, some of the 12 kids wanted a conga line, so Frank put them up front and before you know it everyone was up. Nothing we expected or planned, but it was great. He got our crowd up for the hora and even made sure my stepkids got to go up in the chairs. They were beyond thrilled. I also have to say, Frank was calm, cool, and professional through the entire process. He was the first vendor I saw once I got to the venue ahead of my wife and he came over in his quiet way, told me how things were going as they set up, and continually checked in with me throughout the night to keep me informed of what was coming up and when. Last minute changes didn't faze him and as I said, we had full confidence in our man. Knowing I had him over our shoulder at the booth and that we could run over to him for whatever we needed helped us have a phenomenal party. So many people were raving about him. Thanks, Frank (and your other guy, whose name I can't remember) f

Sent on 06/05/2017

Ultimate Sound DJs's reply:

All I can say is WOW !!!! it was truly an honor to be part of your special day. It was an amazing day and one I will remember .....THANK YOUV GUYS

Vanessa · Married on 05/06/2017

We just got married yesterday, and I am so happy we went with Ultimate Sound DJs. They were sooo great! From our planning meeting, my fiance and I were impressed about the level of professionalism and the attention to detail they wanted, to make sure they get it right. They stuck to everything we discussed in our meeting, they mixed the music in such a great way. They provided us with a photo booth, lounge furniture and the musicians for our ceremony and cocktail hour. My guests were so impressed with the music and it truly spoke for itself because our dance floor was packed ALL NIGHT! Frank, thank you for everything! I will recommend Ultimate Sound to everyone I know in need of a DJ.

Sent on 05/07/2017

Ultimate Sound DJs's reply:

Wow what a great way to start a week off reading a fantastic review ..My whole crew had a ball !!! Enzo said to me that night that our Bride danced to every single song ....You guys made the party so easy Thank you !!!!

Nicole · Married on 04/21/2017

We had such a great experience with Ultimate Sound DJ's. Frank is amazing, he went above and beyond to make our wedding run so smoothly. Frank was our MC, Juan was our DJ and they were both amazing. We had a mix of Macedonian and American guests and they played a balance of both types of music and read the crowd well so that everyone was up and dancing the whole night. Frank also provided the music for our ceremony and basically also played the role as our wedding planner. He went above and beyond to make sure that the ceremony ran smoothly. He even came to the wedding rehearsal at the church and coordinated the procession! If it wasn't for him, everything would have been very unorganized and we are extremely grateful for that. His calm demeanor and helpful disposition kept us relaxed in an otherwise stressful process. We are truly grateful for Frank and his staff and their professionalism and highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Ultimate Sound DJs's reply:

I love to come in on a Monday and read a review from a happy Bride and Groom ...The mix of people made a great vibe ....Thank you for trusting us to be part of your special day ...