128 Reviews for Ultimate Sound DJs

Uplighting (5)
Photobooth (4)
Flat Screen (1)
128 Ultimate Sound DJs Reviews

Great experience using this DJ. Absolutely loved their service and I will be using them again very soon.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 12/31/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Frank was AMAZING. He made us feel extremely comfortable at every point from our first meeting to the end of our night. He handled all changes in schedule and plan like a total, complete professional. He knew better than we did how to organize our day, and he catered to our guests dancing preferences like he knew everyone personally.

Profile Picture Alison, 11/12/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

They were awesome! Probably my favorite vendor. We filled out their song homework and Raul met with us to walk through it (He actually reviewed it before we met so that was a plus). He had suggestions for when we had no clue what we wanted and had us listen to music samples to make sure he understood our vision. A few days before the wedding, the DJ, Rafael, confirmed everything with me and went over all the details from ceremony music, cocktail hour, reception, bouquet and garter toss, etc... Raul was MC and couldn't have been better. He was sharply dressed, engaging, and was able to read the crowd to make sure all guests had a fantastic time. He even did a beautiful mother son dance intro that worked for the new mother-in-law. I absolutely recommend them. Easy to work with, pleasant, affordable, and FUN! Both crowd pleasing and bride and groom pleasing.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

I am truly happy that everyone enjoyed my wedding. DJ and MC Raul did a great job. They catered to my Italian and Mexican family. I will use them again and will continue to recommend them. Thank you for evrrything
Greg and Noemi

Profile Picture Noemi, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Photobooth, Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

the reviews do not lie! We hired Ultimate Sounds DJ's after a recommendation by a fellow bride and seeing a showcase they held at a local venue. We chose DJ Jimmy and MC Mariela and they were the absolute BEST!! MC Mariela was professional, eloquent and being bilingual was a plus for addressing our Spanish speaking guests. DJ Jimmy kept the dance floor jam packed ALL NIGHT LONG!! his transitions were flawless and his music selections were top notch!
We wanted a PARTY for our reception and boy did we get one!
THANK YOU DJ Jimmy and Mariela for making our wedding reception a FUN night we will NEVER forget!!!

Mr. & Mrs. Valdez

Profile Picture Jeanette, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Uplighting

I came on wedding wire and saw this company get high remarks and after hiring them for my wedding i know why. We booked with this company because they were able to mesh our both styles, Dominican and Haitian, into one big dance fest.
I will break my review down:
Frank:
He was the main person who attended us and was the MC for the evening. We did not want an MC all in the crowd and trying to dance up the guests. We wanted the music to speak for its self. And Boy did it! Everyone raved that the party flowed so effortlessly and the music didn't stop. Everyone was dancing and having such an amazing time.Frank was soooooo patient, he really made the wedding of our dreams happen. He was so accommodating and so reassuring. He had everything under control. Everyone commented on how the music for the ceremony was heard, and how we were heard as well. He rally relaxed me in my time of stress. I was so happy to have his team be a fore front of our event. Its everything that i wanted and more! You will not go wrong with this team. They truly know what they are doing!!!

DJ:
He actually listened to us !!! The music was great, he mixed old and new school and he mixed the buy out riddim that we wanted and everything in between. It was great! no complaints and everyone was on that dance floor the entire night!
And they did our photo booth. I loved dealing with this company they made everything so smooth. They really do care for your pockets !

Profile Picture Rocio, 10/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Ultimate Sounds DJs is one of, if not, the best DJ's you'll ever find. They did such an excellent job at our wedding - so good that our guests keep expressing to us that it was the best wedding reception they've ever been to. Frank, Mariela, and Juan made sure we had a good time from beginning to end! We really appreciated Frank's patience during our preliminary meetings and all the advice he gave us to assure our day went smoothly. Ultimate Sounds DJs was truly a 100% professional and organized vendor to work with. Thank you for making our special day one that we will never forget!

Profile Picture Jevon, 8/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones

Your music made our beautiful evening! It was romantic! Thank you!

Profile Picture Lillian, 7/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ultimate Sound DJ's is a great company. They were very professional, and had a detailed questionnaire for us to fill out about the music we wanted to hear, which really help customize the music for the wedding. Everything that was played was what we wanted to hear. The music was great. MC Raphael and DJ Juan were the highlight of the reception and had the wedding rocking all night, it was amazing.

Profile Picture Krysten, 7/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

We used USDJS, this past July for our wedding. I have been to many weddings before and I must say my wedding was the best one! Raul our MC was incredible, he really knows how to put on a show that will make the crowd feel like are at a party of a life time. The DJ ( Jimmy Goods) also played exactly what we wanted. Raul told us their DJ's usually read the crowd. By the second song of the night everyone was already up and dancing as if it were last hour. I received many compliments especially about how great Raul was from all types of guest, from the older more conservative type to the party hard young crowd. Jimmy Goods and Raul made an excellent team! So much so that my sister in law and her fiance who are getting married soon, went the NEXT day to book USDJs for their own wedding.

Profile Picture Joyce, 7/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

We had the best time. With Juan as our DJ, Raphael as our MC,and Raoul as our Zap photographer we definitely hit the jackpot. Great job.

Profile Picture Dwaina, 7/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We would recommend Ultimate Sound DJs to anyone getting married. Especially to any couple trying to mesh different cultures together. We wanted to play Greek, Latin & Top 40 music and this company did everything to ensure that we had the right music and the right vibe going the whole time. We told them that we wanted to dance all night long and they seriously made our night unforgettable. Our guests still can't stop talking about how great the music was!

Not only that, but they took care of setting up the tech we needed for our outdoor ceremony, our cocktail hour and our reception. The MC even gave us the opportunity to practice our first dance before everyone came into the reception area!

Our DJ was awesome and our MC, Raul, was incredible! He spent two hours with us a month before our wedding going over all the details, listening to our concerns, our likes/dislikes and was just so professional and helpful.

We can't recommend this group enough!

Photos
Profile Picture Marie, 6/15/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Personalized, proud, professionalism from a man who knows his business. Frank was our DJ/MC at our wedding yesterday and he was outstanding. From the day we first met him to when we parted after the party yesterday, we knew we made a great choice. Frank's attention to detail and support in personalizing our wedding was impressive and gave us 110% confidence in him. We were able to meet in person, talk on the phone, and email each other throughout the planning process. We gave Frank our songs for ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner, and we loved hearing them all. When it was time for dancing, Frank got in many of our preselected favorites, mixed awesomely with songs of the same genre and style, and truly had our entire room jumping. (The overflow songs that didn't make it into the dance sets were played during dessert). He has a way of getting people on the floor, either by telling everyone it's a sign of respect and love for the bride and groom to be on the dance floor, or by reading his crowd and knowing where to go. An example, some of the 12 kids wanted a conga line, so Frank put them up front and before you know it everyone was up. Nothing we expected or planned, but it was great. He got our crowd up for the hora and even made sure my stepkids got to go up in the chairs. They were beyond thrilled. I also have to say, Frank was calm, cool, and professional through the entire process. He was the first vendor I saw once I got to the venue ahead of my wife and he came over in his quiet way, told me how things were going as they set up, and continually checked in with me throughout the night to keep me informed of what was coming up and when. Last minute changes didn't faze him and as I said, we had full confidence in our man. Knowing I had him over our shoulder at the booth and that we could run over to him for whatever we needed helped us have a phenomenal party. So many people were raving about him. Thanks, Frank (and your other guy, whose name I can't remember) f

Profile Picture Matthew, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We just got married yesterday, and I am so happy we went with Ultimate Sound DJs. They were sooo great! From our planning meeting, my fiance and I were impressed about the level of professionalism and the attention to detail they wanted, to make sure they get it right. They stuck to everything we discussed in our meeting, they mixed the music in such a great way. They provided us with a photo booth, lounge furniture and the musicians for our ceremony and cocktail hour. My guests were so impressed with the music and it truly spoke for itself because our dance floor was packed ALL NIGHT! Frank, thank you for everything! I will recommend Ultimate Sound to everyone I know in need of a DJ.

Profile Picture Vanessa , 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We had such a great experience with Ultimate Sound DJ's. Frank is amazing, he went above and beyond to make our wedding run so smoothly. Frank was our MC, Juan was our DJ and they were both amazing. We had a mix of Macedonian and American guests and they played a balance of both types of music and read the crowd well so that everyone was up and dancing the whole night. Frank also provided the music for our ceremony and basically also played the role as our wedding planner. He went above and beyond to make sure that the ceremony ran smoothly. He even came to the wedding rehearsal at the church and coordinated the procession! If it wasn't for him, everything would have been very unorganized and we are extremely grateful for that. His calm demeanor and helpful disposition kept us relaxed in an otherwise stressful process. We are truly grateful for Frank and his staff and their professionalism and highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I got married March 31st and let me tell you everyone is still talking about how amazing the DJ was. Our MC kept everyone dancing, Frank was amazing to work with. He is very professional and makes your wedding day go as smooth as possible! These guys are great, if you're looking for a great quality service, hire them!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 3/31/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our wedding was on December 30, 2016. Let me start off by saying that we met with 9 DJ companies... We were looking for the best! We met MC Raul and DJ Jimmy at one of their events. We saw them perform and I remember telling my now husband "we found our guys"! They were so much fun to work with, Raul was very attentive and on top of everything. The Dj booth was amazing, the step & repeat was beautiful, everyone enjoyed the photos and their performance was incredible. There's nothing more rewarding in life then knowing you did the right thing or knowing you picked the right team. Raul, Jimmy, thank you so much for making it happen, I can't thank you guys enough!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

I highly recommend Javier for playing at any event. The music at my wedding was absolutely perfect and I couldn't have been more pleased. Javier was patient and professional with my detailed requests and also extremely affordable.

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Frank and his amazing staff were terrific from beginning to end! My wife and I are still getting compliments about the music! MC Raphael and DJ Enzo helped make our wedding the best day of our lives. They played everything we wanted and DJ Enzo incorporated other songs that lit up the dance floor. He is a true professional at his craft. MC Raphael kept everyone's energy up even after hours of non-stop partying. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. Once again, thank you for all your hard work and attention to detail. Five Stars!!!!

Profile Picture User7420040, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Videography

Frank and the rest of the team at Ultimate Sounds helped make our wedding magical. From setting up the day before to arriving 5 hours before our reception to make sure everything was perfect this DJ was like having a family member on the slate. We are forever grateful to Ultimate Sound as not only did they play our reception but they rocked our after hours party to 3 am having everyone on the floor. Thank you is not a strong enough word but THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Mariela, 8/27/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

Frank was amazing, everyone loved him the day of and during planning he was amazing, not to mention the play by play he gave me and my now husband while everything was going on so we were in the loop. Would use him for all my events!

We also had a sax player that we booked through Frank that my guests could not stop raving about!

Profile Picture User6305812, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Before I start, I just wanted to say, planning a wedding is very stressful and booking with Ultimate Sounds was one of the easiest and best decision my husband and I made thru out the entire wedding planning. My gf who used Ultimate Sound (where we had a blast ) at her wedding referred Frank to me. Frank the owner is amazing from our first meet up, up till few days before our wedding he is very professional and well organize. Frank offer great suggestion and help with our timeline which was wonderful. Our Mc Raul is truly great at what he does. Our guest loved him! The DJ was spinning exactly what I wanted and my guest all really enjoyed the music.
Ultimate Sound Thank You so much for a Memorable Night!

I highly recommend Ultimate Sound. They are affordable and professional.
Will not disappoint!

Profile Picture carol, 8/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

What an amazing company. They truly take the time to see and create your vision. If you are limited on time to spend with them as I was they still will manage to create your day to your vision. I literally spoke with them on the phone the evening before our reception at 8pm and went through what I wanted and down to the mash-up of songs for our entry they had it down. They even included things I said in passing when I was rambling. DJ Juan, MC Frank and the percussionist Joe brought my party to life. The addition of the percussionist was the best decision I ever made. It is almost a week later and people are still talking about the great time they had. I cannot rave enough about them!!!!

Profile Picture Gloria, 8/12/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Frank and the Ultimate Sound DJ crew provided the music for our wedding as well as the uplighting for our room on August 6th, 2016 and they were everything we could have hoped for and more.

Our guests loved the music from the beginning of our cocktail hour through the end of the wedding. We had a big party crowd and the music was perfect for our guests. They were detailed and created a perfect mix based on our suggestions.

Frank was spectacularly humble and kind to us, he made great suggestions based on our room and made sure to put his expertise and our satisfaction ahead of his own profits and that beyond anything else was amazing to us.

We can't speak highly enough for how great the entire crew was and we would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for the best DJ crew in New York.

Profile Picture Douglas, 8/6/16, 3 Reviews