Ultimate Sound DJs Reviews

Ultimate Sound DJs 5
Ultimate Sound DJs 6
Ultimate Sound DJs 7

Stephanie · Getting married on 11/09/2019

They know how to get a party started!

I have been to a few parties where Ultimate sound DJ's have performed. Every experience was amazing and a party to remember. I would always say I need them for my wedding!
    I can't wait to party the night away at our November 2019 wedding! :)

Sent on 01/05/2019

Ultimate Sound DJs's reply:

Wow Thank you so much....We are ready and looking forward to an awesome night .....GET READY TO ROCK...
  • Soon2bMrsHack

Augustina Jones · Married on 07/20/2019

Got the party started and kept it going

We used Ultimate Sound Djs for our wedding at Antuns Of Queens , they are a preferred vendor of theres and for good reason . DJ Raf and our Emcee Rick were awesome . They kept the party live and everyone danced all night . Rick made every announcement that was needed and was upbeat all night . Dj Raf called me to go over all of my music selections prior to the wedding and played exactly what we discussed . Guest came up to me all night praising the music . They were great and my husband and I couldn't be happier .

Sent on 07/21/2019

Ultimate Sound DJs's reply:

Our entertainers love what they do and i'm glad you guys saw that ...Congratulations from MC Ricky ,DJ Rafael and the entire staff of USDJs ....

Arleny · Married on 05/19/2019

The best!

Honestly, I have no idea where to begin with Ultimate Sounds DJS, other than that THEY ARE AMAZING!! These guys were hands down the BEST decision i made for my wedding. Frank -- Thank you so much for responding to all of my emails and being such an amazing guidance through this whole entire process. Frank provided us with amazing and honest advise. Our DJ, DJ Omar, WOW just WOW. He had our guests dancing ALL NIGHT. Most importantly he had me (the bride) and the groom on the dance floor ALL night, i could not stop dancing. Last and definitely not least, DON SUAVE, the energy this MC has is out of this world. His energy was felt throughout my entire reception. Thank you Ultimate Sounds for making me wedding unforgettable. I can not thank your team enough for delivering a wedding beyond my wildest dreams! I would recommend this company in a heart beat! I had guests all night coming up to me asking for their information. Would love to work with Ultimate Sounds again in the future.

Sent on 05/22/2019

Ultimate Sound DJs's reply:

What an awesome ,epic ,fantastic event ...Thank you so much for allowing USDJs to be part of it....From the entire Staff Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 05/19/2019

Excellent choice

From the first meeting to the actual day of the wedding everything worked so smoothly! Frank is god sent he was so patient and attentive. He really works with you in everything you need. Our MC and DJ were INCREDIBLE! everyone was on their feet and dancing! Thank you a MILLION!!

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Ultimate Sound DJs 8

Ultimate Sound DJs's reply:

Its so special when you receive such kind words from happy Bride and Groom ....That's why we do what we do ......Congratulations from the whole staff of USDJs

David Quan · Married on 04/27/2019

Fantastic!

After attending a bridal expo at Terrace At The Park, we had the opportunity to choose between Ultimate Sound DJ's and another company and my now wife and I decided to go with Ultimate Sound DJ's because their presentation was not only more professional than the other company but we were also pleased with their staff. We do not regret our decision! From beginning to end Raul was extremely helpful guiding with the whole processes going above and beyond his job to making sure everything went well for at our wedding. Ralph our DJ and Joseph our MC both called us a few days before our event to introduce themselves and to review everything with us. Ralph is a GREAT DJ. I will request him again for sure! Joseph was an excellent MC. He made sure everything went smooth for us on our big day. I will also request him again. In addition to the sound system we had two spotlights, two sparklers and the Cinderella table with chairs and it was all worth it. The sparklers were perfect for our grand entrance.

Sent on 05/17/2019
    Ultimate Sound DJs 9
    Ultimate Sound DJs 10

Ultimate Sound DJs's reply:

Thank you so much for this awesome review ... Our entire team loves what we do and I'm glad it shows ....Congratulations on your fantastic event !!!!!
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 03/30/2019

AMAZING! Perfect Choice!

Ultimate Sound DJs was amazing!! They made our special day absolutely incredible. MC Raul was the life of the party and his blend of speaking English and Spanish was perfect, helping ensure that all of our guests had an amazing time. He was very nice, courteous and professional in a way that made our whole day stress free, having him as an MC was truly a blessing. We were running very late in getting to the venue, and he adapted quickly to the situation and got everything we wanted done without it feeling rushed. The same can be said for DJ Rafael who was given the difficult job of blending two different cultures music, which he did perfectly. Everyone on both sides of the family was dancing to everything, he transitioned back and forth without missing a beat. No one wanted to stop dancing! I truly recommend them!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Ultimate Sound DJs's reply:

Awesome Awesome thank you both so much.. Congratulations form the entire crew !!!1 Whenever you need us you guys know how to party ....
  • Wammie

Wammie · Married on 03/09/2019

Best Wedding Choice!

Picking Ultimate Sounds DJ for our MC/DJ services was one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning. We worked directly with Raul and Frank, who could not have been more flexible and easy to work with. They helped make sure our day was perfect and went above and beyond in helping me coordinate a surprise performance for my groom with test runs and sound checks prior to the wedding. We worked with MC Tunde for the event and the look of surprise on our guest faces when he started speaking and singing in Chinese was a highlight of the day! Tunde kept such a high energy up throughout the night and everyone was raving about the live musicians we hired for the night (notably the Sax player!). We are still hearing praises a few weeks after the wedding for the Ultimate Sound DJ team and we cannot recommend them enough to our friends and family.

Sent on 03/27/2019

Ultimate Sound DJs's reply:

You guys were awesome !!!!!!! what a great night !!!!...Thank you so much for allowing USDJs to be part of such a wonderful experience ...
  • O

olga · Married on 02/24/2019

Best Dj company i ever worked with !

The MC Raul was so professional kept everyone dancing collaborating with the dj . They were great ! Will use them again in the future . Thank you !!

Sent on 03/10/2019

Ultimate Sound DJs's reply:

We love to hear from a happy couple you guys and your family made it easy. Thank you so much from the entire USDJS family ....
  • Alana

Alana · Married on 01/25/2019

They made my wedding perfect

It took me awhile to find the right DJ for my wedding. Every DJ company I sat all seemed to have the agenda of just selling me their business. I didn't feel that genuine vibe from anyone and I felt like I was just being forced to put my money into a DJ. But then I came across Ultimate Sound and they were just perfect. From the very beginning, my husband and I felt so comfortable with them and we loved that they were so helpful and accommodating. They were also super understanding of my budget and did not try to sell me on any extra stuff. We had MC Raul and let me tell you, he really was the reason my wedding was perfect. When we first sat down with him to go over the details of our wedding, I was so overwhelmed with stress. But he quickly put me at ease and helped us every step of the way. He definitely made this part of the wedding planning so much fun. My husband's family does not speak english, so we needed an MC who was bilingual. On the day of the wedding he did such a perfect job at making everyone equally feel a part of the wedding. The DJ also did an amazing job with the music - almost all of my guests said the music was the best part of the reception. They also did a great job at incorporating some of my favorite songs and they did a great job at transitioning between songs. Most of all, they really paid attention to every detail. They knew when I was getting overwhelmed and they made sure to help out in any way they could. If I had another occasion, I really would not hesitate to use them again. You will not make a mistake choosing them for your special day!

Sent on 02/08/2019

Ultimate Sound DJs's reply:

It truly is a great feeling to know that we made an impact ...!!! We are so glad that we were able to put you guys at ease. Thank you for being an awesome couple ....
  • priscilla

priscilla · Married on 10/20/2018

Entertainment at its best!

AMAZING!!!! TOUCHING!!!! These are only a few of the many words we can use to describe our experience with Ultimate Sound DJ's!!! Beginning with meeting with Frank, he made us feel at ease from day one, then continuing with Raul to go over our big day in detail a week before. We obtained the Photo and Video package and our Photographer Andre is in a class all by himself and Miguel our Videographer was incredible. We had DJ Jimmy and MC Don Suave, together they brought ELEGANCE & HIGH ENERGY, there was never a dull moment. We also had a Step & Repeat area when guests arrived at the venue and they used the banner for the photo booth station. Frank and his staff know what they're doing and it shows. We've been getting calls & text messages from people since our wedding on October 20, 2018 saying how theatrical and amazing the DJ and MC were. The lighting was superb, the Percussionist Joe was phenomenal. Our Night was EXTRAORDINARY because of Ultimate Sound DJ's!!!! Thank you so much!!!!

Sent on 10/27/2018
    Ultimate Sound DJs 11

Ultimate Sound DJs's reply:

It was so much fun being apart of such a special day. You guys made us feel like part of the family......See you soon !!!!!

luis · Married on 09/28/2018

Everything about my experience with Ultimate Sound DJs was perfect. They knew exactly what they were doing and were very professional. The music selection was perfect and most importantly, all of the people enjoyed themselves and loved the party!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Ultimate Sound DJs's reply:

Thank You from the entire staff for allowing us to be part of your special day......
  • Isabel

Isabel · Married on 09/21/2018

Great Entertainment

After seeing Ultimate Sound at a bridal show we decided to go to their office and book them. I found their prices to be fair. We hired them for up lighting, a violinist for our ceremony and DJ and MC for our reception.
    We really liked Frank's professionalism and asked him to MC our wedding.
    From the beginning they made us feel at ease and I knew for sure they were going to make our wedding a hit.
    The day of the wedding they came dress nicely and had everything set up on time.
    A lot of our guest told us how great the music was and how great the MC was. I'm really glad we went with them since they made our wedding amazing.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Ultimate Sound DJs's reply:

You guys and your family were great..We had a blast !!! Thank you so much for choosing me as your MC

Christina · Married on 09/15/2018

Ultimate Sound DJs

Raul and his team were absolutely incredible at our wedding in September. They seamlessly blended every genre of music for our Latino/Italian-American wedding. After our final meeting when we went through the flow of the night, they captured our tastes perfectly. They kept the party going all night and gave us the exact wedding we were hoping for. Raul was great at reading the crowd and adjusting accordingly. He checked in on us throughout the night to make sure we had everything we needed. We highly recommend Raul and USDJs for any wedding.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Dolette · Married on 08/25/2018

Ultimate Sound DJs was on the list of preferred vendors from our wedding venue and my husband Chris and I are so happy that we selected them.

From the very first email/phone call this company went above and beyond to make sure that we felt comfortable with our selection. My husband is Haitian and I am Vincentian and we had a number of concerns regarding how well Ultimate Sound DJs could play a wedding full of Kompa and Soca. What I can say is this; they did not disappoint and our concerns turned out to be trivial.

My husband and I had several conversations over the phone spanning many months with Frank Corti. He was patient and very understanding of our concerns, even walking us through the company's history of playing diverse events. All assurances offered were more than delivered by Frank's team. A couple of days before the wedding we were assigned Rick and Rafael as our MC/dj and we could not have been happier. I must commend everyone that worked our wedding for incredible service and a job well done.

Our families loved them, especially Rick who had more than enough personality and energy to spare. The music, ambiance received glowing reviews. Rick in particular went above and beyond checking in with us throughout the entire event. The entire team did a phenomenal job! We had an amazing time, everyone was on the dance floor all night. I have heard that the dj/music really makes or breaks one wedding reception and Ultimate Sound DJs definitely delivered an unforgettable night of good music and dancing. I would 100% choose Ultimate Sound DJs again and I would whole heartedly recommend them!!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Ultimate Sound DJs's reply:

It was a pleasure to have been part of such a special day and such an amazing event ...We love what we do and i'm glad it shows ...Congratulations from the entire staff here at Ultimate Sound DJs !!!!!!

liz · Married on 08/05/2018

We used Ultimate sound dj's for our wedding at soundview caterers and had an amazing experience. We have a mixed background of mexican and american families and friends and the dj's pulled off playing songs from all backgrounds and had people on the dance floor all night. The photobooth was a big hit. People keep coming up to us, telling us how great our mc, Raul, was. In addition to our requests they did a lot of extra's and special things which were a big hit. The photo montage with pictures of us as children and than together as adults was amazing. The zapp pictures were also great, was so cool, leaving the venue with a usb filled with high quality pictures. Frank was very easy to talk to and responsive throughout the whole process. Overall we HIGHLY recommend them and they helped to make our wedding day, the best day of our lives!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Ultimate Sound DJs's reply:

What a great feeling to start the day off knowing we made our Bride and Groom happy. All i can say is WOW. Thank you so much for allowing us to be part of such an amazing event. Congratulations from the entire staff here at Ultimate Sound DJs

Eric · Married on 07/08/2018

We had an amazing experience with Ultimate Sounds and our guests couldn't say enough about how great they were. Not only were they professional and accommodating, but they were most-interested in delivering the type of wedding sound, vibe, and performance that WE were looking for (even if we didn't know it), instead of just a typical performance that they put together. On the microphone, on the beats, or working with them in the office, everything was on point. Raul is the man! His delivery and his cool helped to set the vibe for our wedding. So pleased with what we got with Ultimate Sounds. Would highly recommend them to anyone. Their attention to detail and knowledge across every genre is truly remarkable; EVERY genre, we can't stress enough how many DJs simply didn't know enough about Spanish music, rap, or soft pop. Go with Ultimate Sounds, you're in great hands.

Sent on 07/14/2018

Ultimate Sound DJs's reply:

What a great couple ,what what great family and what an awesome wedding ....Thank you for letting us be part of it.....Congratulations from the entire crew of Ultimate Sound DJs

Caitlin · Married on 07/06/2018

We are so glad we chose Ultimate Sound DJs for our wedding on July 6, 2018! We got so many compliments from our guests about how good the music was at our wedding, and our guests were on the dance floor the whole time! We loved sitting down with Raul at the Mineola office to book the services we wanted for our wedding as well as pick our wedding package. He was such a sweetheart, and put all of our concerns to rest. We chose Raphael as our DJ, who did a phenomenal job (love his voice!), and we were lucky enough to have Frank as our DJ. They have amazing prices, and you can truly chose what you want. We were concerned about band versus DJ, but we couldn't be happier with our choice. Thank you Raul, Raphael, Frank, and the whole Ultimate Sound DJ crew for making our wedding dreams come true! Can't thank you enough! They rocked the house!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Ultimate Sound DJs's reply:

We love to receive reviews like this it makes everything worth it ...You guys Rocked ....Thank you from the entire crew of Ultimate Sound DJS

Samantha · Married on 05/19/2018

My husband and I got married at Antun’s on May 19, 2018 and as part of the package we chose, we got a choice of DJs that Antun’s highly recommended (but were able to get our own if we knew someone else), and since they talked highly of Ultimate Sounds, we decided to take their recommendation and we were 1,000% pleased! Frank, the owner of Ultimate Sounds, reached out to us several times during the process via email and phone and answered every question we had. He told us exactly where to find the wedding worksheet on their website, where we were able to give them our top twenty songs that we wanted to hear. The worksheet was so thorough it made our lives easy and listed the events in the order they’d be happening at the reception. We were able to pick songs for everything we wanted to do. Upon meeting with Frank, we were given a separate worksheet in which Frank gave us more room to play around with such as 20 songs we definitely wanted played at Cocktail Hour, 6-8 songs we wanted to hear during dinner service and then 20 top songs we wanted to hear during the open-dancing. We were able to check off as many genres as we wanted, as well as songs from other countries and cultures.
    Frank matched us up with the PERFECT MC and DJ (Raphael Squared—as they liked to call themselves since their names are both Raphael). They mixed the music perfectly from 50s and 60s all the way to Bollywood and EVERYONE was on the dance floor ALL NIGHT LONG! They were lively and made sure that we were eating and enjoying ourselves. They even interacted personally with our guests and made any announcements we needed to make. And to TOP IT ALL OFF, when our Viennese tables came out (tables full of pastries, sweets and ice cream), they SURPRISED US by playing the Star Wars Theme Song (my husband is a huge Star Wars fan). I have to stay, they really got to know us and I would recommend DJ Ultimate Sounds to everyone who needs a DJ, regardless of the event.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Ultimate Sound DJs's reply:

All I can say was You made my day ....what a great way to start the week . The guys said the party rocked !!!!!Congratulations

Elizabeth · Married on 12/31/2017

Great experience using this DJ. Absolutely loved their service and I will be using them again very soon.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Ultimate Sound DJs's reply:

Thank you so much it's always great hearing from a happy client ...

Ariel · Married on 11/19/2017

We cannot say enough amazing things about Ultimate Sounds! We were totally blown away and so were our guests!!! From the music, to the photo booth, to the step and repeat - it was all perfect!!! We couldn’t have asked for anything better! Raul was wonderful every step of the way, helped me stay calm and was ALWAYS there to answer all of our questions, no matter how big or small they were. They made our wedding the BEST DAY EVER! We cannot thank you enough!!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Ultimate Sound DJs's reply:

We love to hear from happy clients thank you so much for talking the time to say those very kind words . It was truly a pleasure to be part of your special day ...From the entire crew Congratulations !!!!!
  • Faluf

Alison · Married on 11/12/2017

Frank was AMAZING. He made us feel extremely comfortable at every point from our first meeting to the end of our night. He handled all changes in schedule and plan like a total, complete professional. He knew better than we did how to organize our day, and he catered to our guests dancing preferences like he knew everyone personally.

Sent on 11/24/2017

Ultimate Sound DJs's reply:

It was so easy you guys and your family made me feel like part of the party!!!! Thank you
  • User5175254 · 1+ year ago

Love these guys! They did my mom's 50th birthday party and the still can't stop talking about the music. Which is why now I am using them for my wedding!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Ultimate Sound DJs's reply:

Hi thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We love to hear from a happy client..

Jennifer · Married on 11/11/2017

They were awesome! Probably my favorite vendor. We filled out their song homework and Raul met with us to walk through it (He actually reviewed it before we met so that was a plus). He had suggestions for when we had no clue what we wanted and had us listen to music samples to make sure he understood our vision. A few days before the wedding, the DJ, Rafael, confirmed everything with me and went over all the details from ceremony music, cocktail hour, reception, bouquet and garter toss, etc... Raul was MC and couldn't have been better. He was sharply dressed, engaging, and was able to read the crowd to make sure all guests had a fantastic time. He even did a beautiful mother son dance intro that worked for the new mother-in-law. I absolutely recommend them. Easy to work with, pleasant, affordable, and FUN! Both crowd pleasing and bride and groom pleasing.

Sent on 12/01/2017

Ultimate Sound DJs's reply:

Thank you so much it was our pleasure to be part of your special day ....Congratulations from the entire staff ....

Noemi · Married on 10/28/2017

I am truly happy that everyone enjoyed my wedding. DJ and MC Raul did a great job. They catered to my Italian and Mexican family. I will use them again and will continue to recommend them. Thank you for evrrything
    Greg and Noemi