Ultimate Jewelry designs Reviews

5 | New York, NY

5 Reviews for Ultimate Jewelry designs

Melissa · Married on 09/07/2018

Brian is awesome! My (now) husband worked with him to design my dream engagement ring and he set us up with our wedding bands and wedding gifts to each other. He was so responsive and helpful and made sure we got exactly what we wanted. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Laura · Married on 06/05/2016

We had a wonderful time at Ultimate Jewelry Designs. My brother and sister-in-law gave it rave reviews, so we headed there when we were ready to tie the knot. All of the staff was knowledgeable and incredibly nice. I knew I wanted a rose gold engagement ring with a solitaire diamond, and Ultimate crafted a custom-made one that I love.

When it came time to search for wedding bands, we went to several stores. But Ultimate had the best prices and attention to detail. I got my fairytale ring — a rose gold band encrusted with diamonds. I heard that you have to leave a bit of ring exposed (i.e. no diamonds) just in case you have to resize the ring later. Other jewelers said they could do ½ or ¾ diamonds, but Ultimate was able to do 98 percent, and left just a tiny exposed space, saying they could work with that if I ever needed to resize it.

Whenever I'm in the neighborhood, I stop by because Ultimate offers free ring cleaning. It's so nice of them, and it's great getting that extra sparkle!

My husband got a white gold ring. Ultimate sized the width perfectly so that it looks great on his long fingers. We both highly recommend Ultimate!

Sent on 09/27/2016

We had a wonderful experience purchasing our rings from LC and Ultimate Jewelry Designs. We heard of the store through a recommendation - it's so hard to know which store to go to in the diamond district! Our first visit was looking for an engagement ring, and we visited a few times more before selecting one. The entire staff is incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. We didn't know anything about picking a ring, and they were patient and never pushy. There rings are gorgeous, and they customized my engagement ring perfectly. We returned to purchase our wedding bands, and again had a wonderful experience. My husband wasn't quite sure what he was looking for, and LC provided very helpful suggestions. They also allow you to have your rings cleaned any time! I came in a few days before my wedding, and they even cleaned my mom's wedding ring for free! I would highly recommend this store to anyone looking for beautiful, reasonably priced diamonds.

Sent on 10/15/2016

Lisa · Married on 08/23/2013

LC & Abe were wonderful to work with! They really try to get to know you to see what your style and taste is. They communicated back and forth with us every step of the way of making our rings. They are highly professional and extremely friendly.

Sent on 06/09/2012

Stephanie · Married on 08/24/2007

Gorgeous diamonds. We felt welcome and appreciated in the store. Helped pick a beautiful band to match the engagement ring they helped my husband design for me.

Sent on 08/02/2008