The Summit Photography Reviews

8 | Denver, CO

8 Reviews for The Summit Photography

Carly · Married on 05/24/2019

Beautiful photos and wonderful experience!

Loved our experience with Tyler. He is professional and reliable. Our photos are amazing and were reasonably priced. I feel like I got so lucky by finding Tyler. I will be recommending him to all my friends getting married.

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing value!

Tyler was great to work with! He was very professional, flexible, and responsive, and we got amazing photos for a very good price! He’ll work with your ideas, and will come up beautiful photos even if you don’t have a particular vision. I couldn’t wait to get my photos back and I was not disappointed!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Meg · Married on 12/16/2017

Tyler was highly professional, has great artistic taste and made my wedding pictures so easy and comfortable. He had creative shots, but also didn't push pictures to anything that made anyone feel uncomfortable. He's very flexible and very kind. You won't regret hiring him!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Julie · Married on 10/28/2017

Tyler Atwood is so wonderful to work with! He understands the ever-changing wedding week schedule and is willing to go out of his way to make sure you get the perfect photos. He scoped out areas for our first-look and arranged everything perfectly. He has a good grasp on how long certain photos take, so he makes sure you stay on track with your big day schedule! He is the most affordable, high-quality photographer I know of in Colorado. His website and payment methods are super smooth, and he's super responsive. My family couldn't be happier with the photos :)

Sent on 02/27/2018
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 04/22/2017

We loved Tyler. He was also more affordable than most photographers in the area. He and his assistant were patient and professional; giving us tips throughout the day to make sure the pictures came out great. He is clearly very good at his job, and has a great eye for unique shots. Tyler was punctual, professional, and is a very talented and skilled photographer! Overall, we are very pleased with the final product.We did wish there were more photos of our guests and of the bouquet and garter toss. But, he definitely captured the day in a way that was very special for us.

Sent on 07/28/2017

Sarah · Married on 03/06/2017

I was thrilled when I found out Tyler was available to photograph our wedding. I absolutely loved his portfolio as the pictures were all very vibrant. Tyler was very responsive and quick to email me back. He was great to work with during the day of the wedding. I was nervous about how the pictures would turn out because I'm a little picky and they turned out so perfect! We got married in the Rocky Mountain National Park. So he caught the landscape beautifully. My husband and I are in love with the photos. Tyler was also willing to work with our dogs. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a great photographer!

Sent on 03/10/2017

Cira · Married on 09/04/2015

Tyler is absolutely incredible!! The pictures of our wedding day are so much more than I could have ever imagined! He is so professional, and so easy and comfortable to work with. He goes out of his way, above and beyond, to make sure to capture every moment of your day the way you want it. Everyone at our wedding loved him and couldn't get over the amazing pictures he took, he is so incredibly talented! My husband and I are forever grateful we had Tyler to capture our wedding day. We recommend him to absolutely everyone we know!

Sent on 04/12/2017