Two One Photography Reviews

Two One Photography 5
Two One Photography 6
Two One Photography 7

Eric · Married on 06/23/2017

Casey was hands down the best vendor we hired for our wedding. Casey is fun, creative and prompt. She returned both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures faster than we expected. Casey is a true professional and you should not hesitate to hire her. She is the best!

Sent on 09/26/2017
    Two One Photography 8

Collette · Married on 04/29/2017

Where to even start?! For our wedding, Casey was everything we ever dreamed of in a photographer and more. From day one, she was extremely responsive in answering all of our questions. She has several packages to choose from and is more than willing to offer flexibility when choosing the right package for you and your fiancé. On the day of the wedding, she arrived promptly and didn't miss a beat. On top of being an amazing photographer, she is so sweet and fun to work with. She even worked as the messenger between my fiancé and I, something you don't even realize you need until the day of! After the wedding was over and we received all of our photos, we literally felt like we were reliving our wedding day. Words cannot express how thankful we are to have found her, and want everyone to know that Casey should be at the top of their list of photographers. You will be so thankful because she is AMAZING at what she does. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, Casey!

Sent on 06/11/2017

Jillian · Married on 04/27/2017

I can not say enough wonderful things about Casey with Two One Photography. She is absolutely amazing. From our engagement photos through the wedding day she was there to assist with anything and everything, even outside of taking our beautiful pictures. We had a vintage travel themed wedding and Casey even brought us old luggage suitcases to use as props for photos. She is fun and energetic, has a wonderful eye, and was great with all of our friends and family. We haven't seen our wedding photos yet (it's only been 4 days) but based off of how our engagement pictures turned out I'm sure they will be absolutely stunning! Another benefit to using Casey as your photographer is that she understands how excited you are to get the photos back quickly. I've heard horror stories of people not seeing their pictures for months. Casey works hard, is professional and her turn around time for editing is unbeatable. We got our engagement pictures within 4 days and will have our wedding photos within a week or so of the wedding day. I would recommend Casey over and over again!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Pam · Married on 04/27/2017

Mother of the bride here. Casey was outstanding!! Very organized and so quick with large photo groups. She was everywhere taking photos, taking note of minor details....like my hair blowing too crazy in the wind. Her personality was also something to mention. Just a great person to have around. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Kristie · Married on 04/07/2017

Casey was very responsive and helpful leading up to my wedding. She would actually reach out to me just to check in and give helpful hints. She has a variety of packages and is super flexible. I instantly loved her after meeting her on my wedding day. She was very organized and coordinated all types of shots to capture everything. Our bridal party photos were awesome. She knew exactly where to go for the best backgrounds and made us look more candid. Casey and her assistant were so sweet and professional. She edited the photos beautifully and got them to me very quickly. She was also willing to stay and shoot for longer than originally planned which was a huge plus. I had an excellent experience.

Sent on 04/26/2017

Kelli · Married on 02/20/2017

My husband and I live in Nebraska, but decided we wanted to get married in Colorado. Not living in the area, we did a lot of research and booking for our wedding online or over the phone. We found Two One Photography online and were impressed with the quality and style of the photos on the website. I contacted Casey, and she responded immediately with more information regarding her rates and style. Our wedding was an intimate, family wedding, and we did not need a traditional wedding photography package for our event. Casey was flexible, and she provided us with a package that met our needs. I spoke to her several times via phone and email prior to the event. She was great about taking the initiative to check in with me to make sure she knew exactly what I wanted for my photos. She even looked at my pinterest page to get a feel for what I liked!
    The first time we met Casey in person was the day of our wedding. When she walked in the door, I felt like she was a friend I'd known forever who was just excited about my big day as I was. She has an upbeat, bubbly personality and makes connections with people in a genuine way. She is also flexible and professional. After the wedding, everyone in our family commented on how great she was to work with. We received our photos very soon after the wedding, and they were phenomenal. She captured who we were and what our wedding meant to us in the most perfect, beautiful way. I have received nothing but positive reactions from anyone who looks at our photos.
    I would definitely recommend Casey at Two One Photography for anyone who wants their wedding captured in a personal, authentic, natural way.

Sent on 03/05/2017

Alyssa · Married on 10/08/2016

I can't say good enough things about Casey and Two One Photography. From the start, she was so sweet & accommodating. She was so easy to communicate with and really delivered everything we wanted for engagement shoot and our wedding photos! She is so fun to work with and makes your feel comfortable as she is taking pictures. We got our pictures back within 1 week from the wedding and they are all absolutely gorgeous! She is truly talented and a fantastic photographer to work with!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Christi · Married on 09/24/2016

We absolutely loved working with Casey and her assistant Vanessa! They were so professional and fun – it felt like they were just an extension of our wedding party, rather than a vendor. They had so many creative photo ideas and made sure we got all of the shots we wanted to get on our big day.

The best part is we received nearly a thousand edited photos less than two weeks after our wedding and they are BREATHTAKING! I’ve actually had a few people reach out to me asking for Casey’s contact information because the pictures turned out so well.

One other thing I just want to mention is my husband HATES taking photos, but Casey made the experience so enjoyable and fun…my husband actually had a good time posing for pics and even smiled with his TEETH. Hiring Two One Photography was seriously one of the best wedding decisions we made!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Panny · Married on 09/10/2016

I could not be happier with Two One Photography! Casey was a recommendation of a friend of a friend, and as soon as we met her, we knew she was the perfect choice. Our first meeting was really more like friends just catching up. Casey is the most easy going, professional and talented person. I was really nervous about our engagements pictures, but Casey sent me tips and ideas, relaxed us during pictures, and made them so fun. And the same goes for our wedding day. Casey is SO efficient; she got exactly the pictures we wanted, and more. Our wedding photos were even more amazing than I hoped they would be. She always got back to us quickly, answered all our questions, offered to help with anything she could, and got our photos back to us within a week. I will absolutely recommend Casey to any couple looking for the perfect wedding photographer.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Katie · Married on 09/02/2016

Casey was so helpful and responsive throughout our entire wedding process and our engagement and wedding pictures turned out AMAZING! I could not have asked for a better photographer, THANK YOU CASEY!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Amanda · Married on 08/20/2016

Casey is the BEST photographer I have ever worked with. When we saw her work (she was referred to us by our venue) we immediately wanted to hire her. I wouldn't have changed a thing. She was so professional and absolutely 100% the best at what she does. I can't stop recommending her to all of my friends and family... we have had many complements on our engagement photos and better yet our wedding photos! From the first time we met her, we immediately knew we made the best decision. She is so easy to work with, professional, you feel comfortable with her immediately, and she is truly GREAT at what she does (including keeping our ridiculously large wedding party organized and in check). I could go on and on about how excited we were about having her as our photographer, we will definitely be using her in the future :)

Sent on 09/16/2016

Kortney · Married on 08/19/2016

Casey did both our engagement photo session and our wedding. I could not be happier with what she provided. She was timely in her responses, and always helping me through any questions I had. She assisted us in selecting a location for our engagement photos and suggested some beautiful places that I would have never even thought of. She sent me tips for the session and guided us through the entire time. She made us both feel so comfortable; I was so nervous going into this and her fun personality just let us loosen up and enjoy ourselves. She genuinely takes interest in you as a couple and learning more about you, all while capturing those moments. We were given our photos in a matter of days through a link that we were then able to download straight to our computers and print what we wanted. We did not have to go through her for our prints. We could also send this link along to friends and family that may also want to view all of our pictures.
    The photography for my wedding was one place I had no worries about knowing Casey would be photographing it for us. She is worth every penny that was spent. I was able to customize the package I wanted to fit into my budget, without compromising quality of the products, which is the ultimate treasure from your big day! All our friends and family raved about her and the work she did, and how quickly she got our fully edited photos back to us. She was on time, friendly, fun, and just takes charge to get all the photos you wanted and dreamed of. She monitored my pinterest page to capture photos I wanted (trust me, the last thing you think about on that day is all the photos you dreamed of having!)
    If you're looking for a photography that feels like she should have been apart of your bridal party - you found her. I couldn't have asked for anything better. I will treasure all of my photos for a lifetime and treasure the interaction I had with her during our engagement session and on our wedding day.

Sent on 11/06/2016

Christie · Married on 07/16/2016

Casey was by far the most professional, pleasant, and talented person of my daughter's entire wedding process. If you want friendly top quality, use Casey!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Abrian · Married on 07/09/2016

I can’t say enough about Casey and Two One Photography. She was such a joy to work with. From our first meeting I knew that she would be great to work with. She explained her packages and really took time to get to know my husband and I as a couple. We clicked with her and I felt that she would be a great fit for us. When she shot our engagement photos she went above and beyond, spending hours getting perfect shots in our favorite locations downtown and also had great ideas of her own to capture some unique shots. We had so much fun with her and she really captured our personality as a couple and even integrated our beloved dog, Zoe into some photos too! She was so helpful between the engagement photos and the wedding, always offering help to give us referrals for other great vendors. On the day of the wedding she continued her amazing work. She works fast at bringing all the family and wedding party together for photos which is essential to expedite photo taking. She continued to capture amazing shots of us as a couple too which is important to save the memories and have those perfect photos for frames and photo books. We couldn’t be happier with the way our photos turned out. Casey also is wonderful at editing photos and got them back to us exactly a week after our wedding which is unheard of I feel like in this industry especially during the busy wedding season when our wedding was. I now can truly call Casey a friend and am so grateful she came into our lives as our photographer. You will be making one of the best decisions of your whole wedding by choosing her for your photographer. She is talented, a joy to work with and amazing at what she does!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Chelsea · Married on 06/26/2016

We love Casey! We used her for both our engagement photos and 3 years later for our wedding and couldn't have been happier.

During our engagement session we had no idea what we wanted, but brought a couple props that we felt represented us and she created the most beautiful photos of us. We also brought our terrible dogs and she was so patient and even when we gave up insisted on continuing to try new things to get a great family shot with them, and we did.

People keep telling us our wedding shots should be featured in a magazine because the are absolutely gorgeous. She is so good at what she does, and so quick that it wasn't stressful at all keeping our families corralled for photos because it was done in a blink of an eye and we got got on with our day.

All that said, we also loved spending time with Casey. We never felt awkward taking pictures and we laughed with her all long with her. We really just can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Amanda · Married on 06/18/2016

Casey is the best! She did engagement photos and wedding photos for us and we were beyond happy with both. She is very friendly, professional, and easy to work with. We got our edited pictures back so fast. She made sure to get all the shots I wanted. I have no regrets about hiring Two One Photography or anything I would want Casey to change.

Sent on 10/11/2016
  • User5191498 · 2+ years ago

Casey was amazing during our engagement photos. She was so efficient, professional, and at ease. She has great knowledge of what makes beautiful, natural photo. And she was so sweet with our little pup. We ended up with so many wonderful photos that it's a challenge to pick what to put it a photo book!

Sent on 10/18/2015
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 02/12/2016

Casey and Two One Photography were outstanding! They went above and beyond to not only capture amazing photos, but also assist with anything and everything that came up on our big day. Casey is truly one of a kind, and I cannot even imagine our wedding day without her. We got our photos back insanely quickly, and the quality and passion behind each one literally brought tears to our eyes. I highly recommend Casey and Two One, can't fathom anyone better, and plan to have them back time and time again for every event we can.

Sent on 05/11/2016

Heather · Married on 09/26/2015

Casey and her mom are one of a kind, they are so much fun to work with. Taking pictures all day can be a bit stressful but they take the stress away and make sure you are having a great time. They are very creative and capture beautiful pictures!

Sent on 10/31/2015

Brenna · Married on 08/29/2015

I can't even begin to describe the amazing talent that is Casey Wigotow at Two One Photography. From the moment my now-husband and I met Casey, we knew she was the one! She cares so deeply about you as a couple and puts in the time over coffee, dinner, and drinks to get to know your personalities so that those personalities come out in each and every photo. Beyond being an absolutely brilliant woman (and now, I am happy to say, dear friend!), her skills are unparalleled. From the list of detail shots that you put together with her to Casey's ability to roll with the punches and take any number of impromptu shots (for example, we decided to climb up on a bear statute in full wedding gear . . . .), she finds a way to capture the light beautifully, cinematic backgrounds professionally, and the story of your relationship perfectly. I never knew my wedding could be so beautiful or that the very special moments could be captured forever on film. Even better is her timeliness; we got our engagement photos and the wedding photos within a week of the event on a lovely, user-friendly website, and we easily downloaded them all onto our personal computers. Your photos are your own with Casey - you don't need to worry about rights to them.

More than that, Two One Photography is fantastic because you can create package deals with Casey to fit your budget. We picked a great package that included engagement photos, 8-hours of coverage, a second shooter, a photo booth, a guest book, and albums. The price was right for all that was included - and even more when you see the quality of the products from Casey. If you don't want "the works," Casey is amazing at creating packages that work for you (i.e., a la carte pricing structures). She did this for a friend of mine (and is now also shooting that friend's wedding in January).

So look no more. Two One Photography is the best choice out there!

Sent on 09/19/2015

Allison · Married on 08/15/2015

Two One Photography is absolutely phenomenal. I knew from the second I got engaged I wanted to use Two One Photography because I already loved her work and I'm so glad we did. Everything from the initial communication to our gorgeous engagement photos was perfect, and our wedding photos are absolutely breath taking. Her presence at our wedding just added to the day. She is so positive, warm and calming to work with, she captured every moment beautifully and flawlessly and had our pictures back to us within a week. After the cake has been cut, food eaten and vows exchanged, I'm so happy that we have her beautiful photos of our wedding to cherish forever. I cannot recommend Casey with Two One Photography enough.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Betsy · Married on 08/15/2015

Casey took the most beautiful pictures at my daughter's wedding! They are "works of art" and completely capture all the details and beauty of the wedding. Every picture is so flattering of the bride and groom and their love clearly shows in her photographs! People kept telling me that "all" we would have left after the wedding were the pictures, and because of her, we have one of the most wonderful parts of the wedding....the pictures! The wedding passed so quickly and I appreciate the care Casey took to photograph all the details and the people so that I can study each picture and relive the excitement and joy of the wedding. We thank her for giving us all such a valuable and meaningful gift, the gift of her priceless pictures! She was a positive and supportive presence at the wedding. I would certainly recommend her to anyone who wants professional and beautiful photographs!

Sent on 09/15/2015

We absolutely loved every experience we had with Casey and Two One Photogtaphy. We had seen weddings featured online where Two One had done the photography and loved the pictures and once we met with Casey, we loved Two One even more. Casey is very personable and creates a comfortable and fun environment for pictures. She helped make our engagement pictures fun and relaxed, which made us confident our wedding experience would be the same. Casey was a great reference for us with our wedding planning, as she knows many vendors in Colorado she could recommend for flowers, hair, etc. Casey made sure to obtain all the wedding pictures we had requested and went out of her way to make sure we got everything we were hoping for. We had two photographers for the day of the wedding and found both Casey and Ryan to be equally great. Ryan took me aside with a couple of bridesmaids and took a private photo shoot to make sure we had all the pictures we could ever want. I still have family and friends complimenting me on our wedding photos and for how great our photographers were. I highly recommend Two One Photography to anyone looking for beautiful and lifelong wedding photos.

Sent on 09/18/2015

Cynthia · Married on 06/27/2015

Casey photographed both our engagement photos and wedding day. She did an amazing job on both occasions! It was good to get an engagement session done prior to the wedding to get used to her style and feel more comfortable on our wedding day. Casey was very attentive on both days and listened to our feedback of what we wanted. In addition, she responded very quickly to emails/texts about any questions we had. My husband and I both love the outdoor scenery and she was able to implement that into our photos. We didn't look posed (even though it felt like it at times) but the images were captured perfectly. On our wedding day we did a first look and it turned out great, plus we were able to make it to the majority of cocktail hour! The turn around time for photos was quick!! We got our engagement photos within a couple of days and the wedding photos within a week! Overall, we were very happy with Casey, she's very talented and easy to work with!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Diana · Married on 05/30/2015

Casey was amazing to work with. From the day we met with Casey, we knew that Two One Photography was the best fit for our vision and personalities. Casey was so helpful throughout the entire process. Being new (ish) to Denver, she was able to refer me to multiple places to help with hair and make up for both engagement photos and our wedding. The day of our wedding, Casey was extremely professional and amazing working with our families (who can be tough to wrangle). She made all of us feel so comfortable and made sure we got every picture we could ever want. One of the best parts is that we received our pictures in under a week!! My friends and family were shocked at how quick and amazing the photos came back. I am in love with all the pictures. Two One Photography knows exactly when and where to take pics to get the most amazing photographs. I cannot thank Two One photography enough. Our pictures are amazing. I would HIGHLY recommend to all future brides. (prices are also AMAZINGLY reasonable and worth every penny!)

Sent on 07/16/2015