26 Reviews for Two Hearts Photography and Films

Multi. Locations (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Albums (1)
Flush Mount (1)

Jessi did our wedding pictures and honestly I was blown away. All the pictures were amazing and she really knew what she was doing! Every bride knows having the wedding pictures turn out perfect is one of the top concerns and the team at Two Hearts Photography can defiantly do this for you. I can’t wait to print these and send them to family. The responsiveness was quick and professional, and so was the delivery of the pictures! I seriously cannot thank the team especially jessi at Two Hearts Photography for giving me these memories that will last forever!

Profile Picture Brieanna, 6/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

I have worked with Jessi on many projects outside my own personal wedding, and I have never been less than pleased with her service and professionalism. The best part about Jessi is she is amazing at getting all the after ceremony pictures done is such a quick amount of time that it feels like you never left the party. She knows how to get large groups of people together in an orderly fashion and in a timely manner. When she did my engagement photos she was perfect at guiding me and my husband through all the poses, and the session never felt awkward. She gave clear direction and made it work.

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Jessi and her team are truly amazing. I spent countless hours researching photographers for my wedding - trying to find the right style of photographer, and of course price. Jessi was referred to me by a friend, and i wish they had done so sooner. Her joyous personality and genius creative eye come together to make stunning and breathtaking shots. I could not be more pleased. Her and her team incredibly talented, professional, and more. From the photos, to the video we received - it was the best decision we could have made!

Profile Picture taylor, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Jessi is incredible! She truly has the vision to take any space or landscape and take truly amazing photos. When I received the photos I was just mesmerized by how beautiful the shots are. I would recommend Jessi to anyone for any event, but especially for a wedding!

Profile Picture Madalyn, 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

We had our proposal photos done and absolutely love them! She was extremely kind and supportive throughout the whole process, and delivered the finished products fast. She even got us a pic the day of as a sneak peek! Couldn't have been happier.

Profile Picture Broghan, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Jessi was such a pleasure to work with. She was our photographer for our wedding ceremony at the Co-Cathedral in downtown Houston and our reception at The Crystal Ballroom. It is such a relief to have a photographer that is professional and experienced at both locations and shooting weddings. If you have been in the Co-Cathedral, you know how large and intense of a space it can be... but Jessi did a great job. All of our bridal party pictures and family photos were managed sooo perfectly. It was an extremely painless process and we got hundreds of beautiful photos. Our friends and family have given us so many compliments for our choice of photographer and Jessi's beautiful results.

Profile Picture Emily, 1/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Jessi and her team were a pleasure to work with. They captured our proposal, engagement, and wedding pictures! And let me say, all of them were just so perfect. Jessi is so friendly and SO good at what she does. You can really tell she loves what she does. We also used them for our wedding video and their photobooth. And that was more perfect than I could’ve imagined. She was so patient in each photo that we wanted. Jessi and her team are great. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to capture any moment.

Profile Picture Brittany, 12/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Highly recommend Jessi and Two Hearts! Easy to work with and great communication. Our video is absolutely beautiful, and we are so thankful to Jessi's team for capturing the precious moments of our wedding day to remember forever! I've already recommended them to friends, and they have booked Two Hearts too! Very professional and kind service.

Profile Picture Claire, 11/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

We are absolutely in LOVE with our wedding video! Jessi and the Two Hearts team did a fantastic job - they are so talented and wonderful to work with! Our video perfectly captures the feel of the day and it is so much fun to relive over and over!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jessi and her team are amazing! They are easy to work with, fun to be around yet still professional! I am so thankful that we decided to get a videographer and photo booth AND that we went with them :)!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Not even hurricane Harvey could stop Jessi from making it out to our wedding! We were so amazed not only by her commitment but also by the quality of Two Hearts Studios videography. There were so many things that didn't go as we planned but Jessi was someone we could count on. Despite the circumstances, we enjoyed it to the fullest and she caught every special moment. We're so grateful that we now have those beautiful memories to watch for the rest of our lives. It's all thanks to Jessi. She did right by us even with many obstacles that got in her way. Nothing will stop Two Hearts from capturing every moment! Not even a historic hurricane! Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts!

Profile Picture Obed, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

OH. MY. GOODNESS! We were not going to do video due to our budget, but wow- worth every single penny and more. We are so happy we found Jessi and Matt. Their team captured our wedding day so gracefully with extreme professionalism, positivity, kindness, and with ease. They are so talented and we are beyond pleased with our video.

Profile Picture Jacquie, 8/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Video

Where do I even begin? Two Hearts Studio is nothing but AMAZING. I Just received my video and it is PERFECT. They didn't miss a single detail or big moment. I have had so many compliments. LOVE LOVE LOVE these people!!!!!

Profile Picture Jenny, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Video, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints

Jessi and her team provided A+ service from beginning to end. The video I received was of the highest quality and captured all of the important moments. I would use Two Hearts Studio again and again for videography Services. Thank you!

Profile Picture Kendra, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The video for my sisters wedding turned out like a movie trailer, AMAZING. The video was crisp and clear and showcases my sister and her husbands personality to a T. I was SOOOOOOOO impressed with it and tears every time I see it! You want to remember your wedding forever and this video is a sure way to remember it for how beautiful the wedding really way because it is so spot on!!

Profile Picture Sara, 4/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jessi is AMAZING!!!! Our engagement photos and wedding photos are gorgeous! We get compliments all of the time! My husband and I had our wedding at the South Congress Hotel in Austin in April 2017. She and her team were wonderful to work with and kept a very professional elegance that had guests barely knowing they were there, all the while creating an amazing portfolio of pictures of our guests, wedding party, and of course us. She really loves photography and you can tell it’s her passion. She listens to what you like and is so creative with lighting and the environment. She made me feel beautiful and created absolutely stunning images for us. Hands down the absolute best! We didn’t even realize she was there during our ceremony. My husband and I have been to A LOT of weddings where the photographers and videographers are buzzing around the ceremony, in some cases completely destroying the moment (at least to us) but Jessi and her team captured every moment of our ceremony so beautifully! We also hired her other company Two Hearts Studio for our videography and our video was perfection. We had family members in tears after watching only the highlight reel. That speaks for itself. We also had Two Hearts Studios photo booth which was a hit at our wedding. They came with so many props and personalized our photos for our day! We are definitely going to continue to use Jessi for all our professional photography needs! Thank you so much Jessi Mari Photography and Two Hearts Studios!

Profile Picture Caroline, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Jessi and her team are amazing!!! Sarah was the photographer for my wedding and she was the sweetest! On my wedding day it was super windy, basically felt like an attic blast and to top it off it was outside on the beach in December. That didn't stop Sarah from capturing amazing shots for us to cherish for a life time! She was gracious enough to even meet us a week after our wedding to get a couple pictures of My husband, my son & I because we didn't have the chance to on the big day. I appreciate all her and Jessi's effort to go above and beyond to give me the captured memories I will cherish for a lifetime. I would highly recommend Jessi & Two Hearts Studio! -xoxo- Mrs. Garza

Profile Picture Paige, 12/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Thank you thank you thank you for capturing all of our special moments Jessi!!! We will treasure our wedding video and photos forever......Jessi and her team were absolutely AMAZING!! I will recommend her to everyone I know. From start to finish she was easy to work with, was always available to answer our questions, and is so sweet!!! The day of the wedding was so organized and the picture taking was so effortless. We got lots of compliments from family and guests. She captured every moment and got every detail. She is soooo talented......I can not even begin to say how wonderful our wedding video was!! Having her and her team capture our wedding was a dream come true!! We can not thank you enough!

Profile Picture Taylor, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Pinterest Wedding Pic Goals Achieved thanks to Jessi and her Team!

We first learned about Jessi through a recommendation and from our initial meeting, Jessi has been nothing short of professional, prompt and knowledgeable. I probably overwhelmed her with all of my questions and magazine cutouts of pictures I wanted to have, but she responded with calmness and excitement.

On the wedding day- she arrived before the scheduled time and her team came ready and wasted no time. They split up and captured getting ready pics and accessory pictures very quickly. Throughout the whole night, she did an excellent job keeping us in line with the initial timeline we built together. She made me feel very comfortable and got my bridesmaids and myself having fun and laughing for some very cute photos! We received our fully edited photos just 6 weeks after the wedding and they surpassed all of my dreams for my wedding photos. Her services are priced reasonably and worth every cent. I give Jessi my highest recommendation.

Profile Picture Lee Ann, 7/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The Jessi Marri team was great to work with and made the big day effortless on our end. They answered all of our questions and their wealth of experience showed in the high quality of the photos and video. We were thrilled with the results and had a great time working with them.

Profile Picture Ryan, 7/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jessi Marri and Two Hearts Photography are awesome!!! I got connected with them through my reception venue. While I already had strong ties to another photographer, I decided to use them for engagement photos. Jessi kept in touch with me to the days leading to our picture day. Unfortunately, the weather was terrible. We had to reschedule. Jessi did everything she possibly could to keep the day the same by checking if her staff could shoot us before the rain came. While that didn't work out, we were able to get them done 2 days later. We had Laurie as our photographer. With all the rescheduling, my fiancé and I were VERY late to the shoot. Laurie understood and was so patient with us. Even with the short time we had to take pictures (I had an important dinner and we were racing against the sunset), Laurie got great shots! I have not even seen them all but am THRILLED with what I have seen. I am very picky when it comes to how I look in a photo, so it says a lot that I love these!

Profile Picture erica, 6/10/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot

Two Hearts did an amazing job on my wedding photography! Jessi is so responsive and fun to work with. Her and her team were so pleasant and professional the day of the wedding. I couldn't be happier with my experience or the outcome of the photos! It takes a great photographer to perfectly capture those special live shots that you only experience that one time and you get that with Two Hearts! I would highly recommend them to any bride and groom!

Profile Picture Kim, 4/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We learned about Two Hearts after finding a lot of good reviews for the founder and lead photographer Jessi. She wasn't available for our wedding date but we were so impressed with her team's portfolios, which captured the beautiful elegant-but-natural style we were going for, that we took the plunge! Sarah and second shooter Danny were definitely ready for the job! They were very friendly, flexible, and coordinated well with our other vendors - and unruly family members! Between posed setups in comfortable settings, and well-timed candid shots, we got lots of beautiful smiles and great memories! Not only is it important that you love the pictures that your photographer takes (which we did!), but that you feel at ease during the sessions in order to get the best pictures. This wasn't a concern as Sarah immediately was able to put us at ease and help us have fun during the session.

After the wedding we got several great samples through Facebook, and the full disk of thousands of high-resolution photos about four weeks after our event. They also offer prints and framing - we couldn't resist taking home a gorgeous framed 18x24 - but the disc option lets you and your family print however you see fit.

Our only complaint was that we wish we had scheduled our engagement session better to get more done before sunset, but you can't really control the weather. The wedding photography went without a hitch and we got all of the essential photos done in record time!

Profile Picture Sophie, 4/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints

As part of our all inclusive wedding package with Sambuca, we received photography services from Two Hearts Studio. Sarah was awesome to work with!! She was very flexible and accommodating to my husband and I , and the entire bridal party when taking pictures before and during the wedding. She did a great job of capturing beautiful moments of our wedding day, and our pictures turned out amazing!! I would highly recommend Two Hearts Studio for any of your photography needs.

Profile Picture Tonya, 1/16/16, 1 Review