Two Hearts Photography and Films Reviews

31 Reviews for Two Hearts Photography and Films

31 Two Hearts Photography and Films Reviews
  • Brooke

Brooke Jackson · Married on 09/07/2018

So happy we chose Two Hearts!

The best! She took my bridal photos and we got a wedding video and did an excellent job with both! I definitely recommend getting a video, priceless moments are captured that you can enjoy for years and years!! Jessi is so sweet and such a pleasure to work with. We could not be happier with the way it turned out.

Two Hearts Photography and Films 1
    Two Hearts Photography and Films 2

Jenny · Married on 08/18/2018

Jessi and Matt were worth every penny!! They did our engagement photos, wedding photos and video. We couldn't be happier with how everything turned out! The drone footage was an awesome touch to our destination wedding video. Matt thought of every possible shot and we couldn't be happier with the results! We have received so many compliments on their professionalism and the quality of the work.

• O

Olivia · Married on 07/14/2018

Jessi and her team were amazing!!! We couldn't have picked a better photographer and videographer for our big day! She did our engagement photos and our wedding photos & video and everything turned out perfectly. Jessi and her team captured every single moment on our wedding day, from beginning to end, without skipping a beat. The photos turned out colorful, vibrant, sharp, and just all around gorgeous! The video was equally as amazing! Everyone who has seen the video commented saying they've never seen a wedding video like hers before. I've watched it so many times already I lost count, and every single time I get amazed at how she could turn moments into a video memory the way she did. She is so creative and so much fun to work with. Her fun and cheery personality just made our big day even better, as she made sure she was having just as much fun as we were and you could tell she loved being a part of it all, as did the rest of her team. The day goes by so fast and so much is going on that you end up missing some of the moments, but Jessi and her team were sure to capture all of it so that we could have those moments and memories to look back on forever now! From little details like the ruffles on my wedding gown to our grand exit with all of our friends and family there, Jessi got it all! If we ever need a photographer again we will definitely be going back to her! Go with Jessi and her team for your big day and you will not regret it :)

• Dianna

Dianna · Married on 06/30/2018

We love Jessi and her team! She did both our engagement photos and wedding (photos and video), and we could not have asked for a better photographer/videographer. She was so easy to work with, has great creativity and vision for her photos, was very reasonable with cost for travel, and gave us some of the most beautiful and fun wedding and engagement pictures that we and our friends have ever seen. All our friends could not stop raving about the video too. She's also very professional and fun at the same time, super accommodating when we wanted our dog in both the wedding and engagement photos, and extremely well organized.

Brieanna · Married on 06/21/2018

Jessi did our wedding pictures and honestly I was blown away. All the pictures were amazing and she really knew what she was doing! Every bride knows having the wedding pictures turn out perfect is one of the top concerns and the team at Two Hearts Photography can defiantly do this for you. I can’t wait to print these and send them to family. The responsiveness was quick and professional, and so was the delivery of the pictures! I seriously cannot thank the team especially jessi at Two Hearts Photography for giving me these memories that will last forever!

Two Hearts Photography and Films 3

Kayla · Married on 06/08/2018

I have worked with Jessi on many projects outside my own personal wedding, and I have never been less than pleased with her service and professionalism. The best part about Jessi is she is amazing at getting all the after ceremony pictures done is such a quick amount of time that it feels like you never left the party. She knows how to get large groups of people together in an orderly fashion and in a timely manner. When she did my engagement photos she was perfect at guiding me and my husband through all the poses, and the session never felt awkward. She gave clear direction and made it work.

Two Hearts Photography and Films 4
    Two Hearts Photography and Films 5
    Two Hearts Photography and Films 6
    Two Hearts Photography and Films 7
    Two Hearts Photography and Films 8

taylor · Married on 05/19/2018

Jessi and her team are truly amazing. I spent countless hours researching photographers for my wedding - trying to find the right style of photographer, and of course price. Jessi was referred to me by a friend, and i wish they had done so sooner. Her joyous personality and genius creative eye come together to make stunning and breathtaking shots. I could not be more pleased. Her and her team incredibly talented, professional, and more. From the photos, to the video we received - it was the best decision we could have made!

Madalyn · Married on 02/17/2018

Jessi is incredible! She truly has the vision to take any space or landscape and take truly amazing photos. When I received the photos I was just mesmerized by how beautiful the shots are. I would recommend Jessi to anyone for any event, but especially for a wedding!

Broghan · Married on 02/03/2018

We had our proposal photos done and absolutely love them! She was extremely kind and supportive throughout the whole process, and delivered the finished products fast. She even got us a pic the day of as a sneak peek! Couldn't have been happier.

Emily · Married on 01/19/2018

Jessi was such a pleasure to work with. She was our photographer for our wedding ceremony at the Co-Cathedral in downtown Houston and our reception at The Crystal Ballroom. It is such a relief to have a photographer that is professional and experienced at both locations and shooting weddings. If you have been in the Co-Cathedral, you know how large and intense of a space it can be... but Jessi did a great job. All of our bridal party pictures and family photos were managed sooo perfectly. It was an extremely painless process and we got hundreds of beautiful photos. Our friends and family have given us so many compliments for our choice of photographer and Jessi's beautiful results.

Brittany · Married on 12/01/2017

Jessi and her team were a pleasure to work with. They captured our proposal, engagement, and wedding pictures! And let me say, all of them were just so perfect. Jessi is so friendly and SO good at what she does. You can really tell she loves what she does. We also used them for our wedding video and their photobooth. And that was more perfect than I could’ve imagined. She was so patient in each photo that we wanted. Jessi and her team are great. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to capture any moment.

Claire · Married on 11/11/2017

Highly recommend Jessi and Two Hearts! Easy to work with and great communication. Our video is absolutely beautiful, and we are so thankful to Jessi's team for capturing the precious moments of our wedding day to remember forever! I've already recommended them to friends, and they have booked Two Hearts too! Very professional and kind service.

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/13/2017

We are absolutely in LOVE with our wedding video! Jessi and the Two Hearts team did a fantastic job - they are so talented and wonderful to work with! Our video perfectly captures the feel of the day and it is so much fun to relive over and over!

Stephanie · Married on 10/07/2017

Jessi and her team are amazing! They are easy to work with, fun to be around yet still professional! I am so thankful that we decided to get a videographer and photo booth AND that we went with them :)!

• O

Obed · Married on 08/26/2017

Not even hurricane Harvey could stop Jessi from making it out to our wedding! We were so amazed not only by her commitment but also by the quality of Two Hearts Studios videography. There were so many things that didn't go as we planned but Jessi was someone we could count on. Despite the circumstances, we enjoyed it to the fullest and she caught every special moment. We're so grateful that we now have those beautiful memories to watch for the rest of our lives. It's all thanks to Jessi. She did right by us even with many obstacles that got in her way. Nothing will stop Two Hearts from capturing every moment! Not even a historic hurricane! Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts!

Jacquie · Married on 08/18/2017

OH. MY. GOODNESS! We were not going to do video due to our budget, but wow- worth every single penny and more. We are so happy we found Jessi and Matt. Their team captured our wedding day so gracefully with extreme professionalism, positivity, kindness, and with ease. They are so talented and we are beyond pleased with our video.

Two Hearts Photography and Films 9
    Two Hearts Photography and Films 10
    Two Hearts Photography and Films 11

Jenny · Married on 07/29/2017

Where do I even begin? Two Hearts Studio is nothing but AMAZING. I Just received my video and it is PERFECT. They didn't miss a single detail or big moment. I have had so many compliments. LOVE LOVE LOVE these people!!!!!

Kendra · Married on 06/10/2017

Jessi and her team provided A+ service from beginning to end. The video I received was of the highest quality and captured all of the important moments. I would use Two Hearts Studio again and again for videography Services. Thank you!

Sara · Married on 04/23/2017

The video for my sisters wedding turned out like a movie trailer, AMAZING. The video was crisp and clear and showcases my sister and her husbands personality to a T. I was SOOOOOOOO impressed with it and tears every time I see it! You want to remember your wedding forever and this video is a sure way to remember it for how beautiful the wedding really way because it is so spot on!!

Caroline · Married on 04/22/2017

Jessi is AMAZING!!!! Our engagement photos and wedding photos are gorgeous! We get compliments all of the time! My husband and I had our wedding at the South Congress Hotel in Austin in April 2017. She and her team were wonderful to work with and kept a very professional elegance that had guests barely knowing they were there, all the while creating an amazing portfolio of pictures of our guests, wedding party, and of course us. She really loves photography and you can tell it’s her passion. She listens to what you like and is so creative with lighting and the environment. She made me feel beautiful and created absolutely stunning images for us. Hands down the absolute best! We didn’t even realize she was there during our ceremony. My husband and I have been to A LOT of weddings where the photographers and videographers are buzzing around the ceremony, in some cases completely destroying the moment (at least to us) but Jessi and her team captured every moment of our ceremony so beautifully! We also hired her other company Two Hearts Studio for our videography and our video was perfection. We had family members in tears after watching only the highlight reel. That speaks for itself. We also had Two Hearts Studios photo booth which was a hit at our wedding. They came with so many props and personalized our photos for our day! We are definitely going to continue to use Jessi for all our professional photography needs! Thank you so much Jessi Mari Photography and Two Hearts Studios!

Paige · Married on 12/10/2016

Jessi and her team are amazing!!! Sarah was the photographer for my wedding and she was the sweetest! On my wedding day it was super windy, basically felt like an attic blast and to top it off it was outside on the beach in December. That didn't stop Sarah from capturing amazing shots for us to cherish for a life time! She was gracious enough to even meet us a week after our wedding to get a couple pictures of My husband, my son & I because we didn't have the chance to on the big day. I appreciate all her and Jessi's effort to go above and beyond to give me the captured memories I will cherish for a lifetime. I would highly recommend Jessi & Two Hearts Studio! -xoxo- Mrs. Garza

Taylor · Married on 07/09/2016

Thank you thank you thank you for capturing all of our special moments Jessi!!! We will treasure our wedding video and photos forever......Jessi and her team were absolutely AMAZING!! I will recommend her to everyone I know. From start to finish she was easy to work with, was always available to answer our questions, and is so sweet!!! The day of the wedding was so organized and the picture taking was so effortless. We got lots of compliments from family and guests. She captured every moment and got every detail. She is soooo talented......I can not even begin to say how wonderful our wedding video was!! Having her and her team capture our wedding was a dream come true!! We can not thank you enough!

Lee Ann · Married on 07/08/2016

Pinterest Wedding Pic Goals Achieved thanks to Jessi and her Team!

We first learned about Jessi through a recommendation and from our initial meeting, Jessi has been nothing short of professional, prompt and knowledgeable. I probably overwhelmed her with all of my questions and magazine cutouts of pictures I wanted to have, but she responded with calmness and excitement.

On the wedding day- she arrived before the scheduled time and her team came ready and wasted no time. They split up and captured getting ready pics and accessory pictures very quickly. Throughout the whole night, she did an excellent job keeping us in line with the initial timeline we built together. She made me feel very comfortable and got my bridesmaids and myself having fun and laughing for some very cute photos! We received our fully edited photos just 6 weeks after the wedding and they surpassed all of my dreams for my wedding photos. Her services are priced reasonably and worth every cent. I give Jessi my highest recommendation.

Ryan · Married on 07/08/2016

The Jessi Marri team was great to work with and made the big day effortless on our end. They answered all of our questions and their wealth of experience showed in the high quality of the photos and video. We were thrilled with the results and had a great time working with them.