Twisted Ranch Weddings Inc. Reviews

73 | Bertram, TX

73 Reviews for Twisted Ranch Weddings Inc.

73 Twisted Ranch Weddings Inc. Reviews

SANDI · Getting married on 10/24/2020

I love the venue and I love the food, DJ, bar tender service, and coordinator.

Sent on 04/25/2017

Twisted Ranch Weddings Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Sandi! We really enjoyed working with you both on this special day!

Alexandra · Married on 10/20/2018

Best venue ever!!!

Where do I begin!! Tricia and her staff were absolutely amazing. From the first time we met, we knew this was the place for our special day. They felt like family, like we had known them forever. Lauren my wedding planner, she was just amazing, very organized and was such a big help, couldn't have done it without her. It wasn't just the staff, the venue itself was just beautiful. Our guest had an amazing time, they were really impressed with everything the venue had to offer. Thank you Twisted Ranch for making our special day, so much more special!!!

Twisted Ranch Weddings Inc. 1

Alice Johnsen · Married on 10/12/2018

Exceeded expectations

Have your wedding here. I promise you won't regret it. I have zero complaints.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Twisted Ranch Weddings Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Alice! Your wedding was so beautiful and so were you. I loved the fall colors you picked and those olive pumpkins were amazing!
  • Samantha

Samantha Kopesky · Married on 09/22/2018

The Perfect Venue

This venue is AMAZING! We are from Houston and wanted a Hill Country wedding. After looking at a ton of venues, we knew this was the perfect one the moment we stepped into the chapel. Every little detail they put into every space is gorgeous so we didn’t need a ton of extras. The staff is sweet and attentive. Lauren is an angel!! We didn’t worry about one thing on the day of the wedding and every vendor they recommended was fabulous as well. I am still blown away by how awesome my wedding was because of this venue! Everyone is still talking about it. One of my bridesmaids even redid her bathroom to match the bridal suite! I would give a million stars if I could!!

Sent on 11/05/2018
    Twisted Ranch Weddings Inc. 2
    Twisted Ranch Weddings Inc. 3
    Twisted Ranch Weddings Inc. 4
    Twisted Ranch Weddings Inc. 5
    Twisted Ranch Weddings Inc. 6
    Twisted Ranch Weddings Inc. 7

Twisted Ranch Weddings Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much Samantha! We really enjoyed being a part of your special day! Thanks for choosing us to host your wedding!

Abby · Married on 07/20/2018

Twisted Ranch Weddings provided amazing service. The owners truly care about you and are there through the process to help answer any questions. We did not have to buy too many decorations because the beauty of the salon took care of it and they had so many options for us to choose from to make it what we wanted. We also decided to go with Lauren, the day of coordinator, and she was also such a big help. The venue was beautiful, peaceful and PERFECT. The bridal area was enough room for me and my 8 bridesmaids AND three flower girls. The grooms suite fit my husband and his 8 groomsmen (all over 6ft) with comfort. We all had such a good time with everyone and the wedding went without a trip up (from what I could tell). I highly recommend using Twisted Ranch for your wedding venue.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Twisted Ranch Weddings Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much Abby! Lauren and I adored working with you both! We wish you both the very best in your future together as Mr. & Mrs.

Taylor · Married on 04/07/2018

I couldn't be happier with Twisted Ranch! We had such a wonderful experience working with the amazing staff and the venue itself is absolutely stunning!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Twisted Ranch Weddings Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Taylor! We absolutely loved working with you all! We can't wait to see what your future holds. I know it will be great!

Hanan · Married on 03/01/2018

Beautiful place!! The pictures don't do justice. If you love how it all looks online, you'll be in for a treat when you see it in person. This place couldn't be anymore perfect. The owner is super friendly and helpful. She provided an awesome coordinator that did such a great job and was way more reasonably priced than any I have ever seen. This is definitely the place you want to have your wedding, wether you're into the rustic country look or not. I can't express how beautiful this place is and how great everyone at Twisted Ranch is as well.

Sent on 03/05/2018

Twisted Ranch Weddings Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Hanan! We truly loved working with you both. You looked so beautiful! The wedding and all the guests were amazing! Wishing you both the very best future possible!!

Patty · Married on 11/25/2017

We just had our wedding at Twisted Ranch this past weekend and it could not have been more perfect! I’m so glad we found this venue! There is so much built in charm and the whole night was even better than I envisioned!!! Tricia is so sweet and helpful. Darla was absolutely the best!!! As an out of town bride, she took excellent care of me, kept me in the loop and really got to know my style so the decor was on point! Our family and friends had the best time as well. This is a very kid friendly environment and there is ample space for them to run around!!! I only wish we could relive the night again!!! Thank you Twisted Ranch for making our BIG day one we will remember and cherish forever!!!

I also did my bridal portraits at the venue and they came out great! If you take the time to visit, you will fall in love with for sure!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Twisted Ranch Weddings Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much Patti! You literally were a dream to work with! The wedding turned out so beautiful. I can't wait to see the pictures. Wishing you all the very best!

Margaret · Married on 10/28/2017

I wished I could rate Twisted Ranch 10 stars! We feel blessed that we found them. My son Robert and new daughter in law Jamie got married here on 10/28/17 and it was nothing short of Magical. All the reviews are spot on! I could go on and on!!! If I could give any family or couple advice it would be to have your "special day" here. Hire Robert the DJ /Lauren the Wedding Planner, Cheri of Twisted Blooms and Amy of Hill Country Events. They go over and beyond what you can even imagine to make your day completely effortless and able to completely enjoy yourselves!! Margaret Ragan

Sent on 11/14/2017

Twisted Ranch Weddings Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much Margaret! We absolutely loved working with both families! Let us know should you ever need anything in the future! Wishing you all the very best!

Victoria · Married on 10/06/2017

If your looking for a unique rustic experience, Twisted ranch weddings is the place for you!
    They have very helpful and friendly staff, who are willing to help you with just about anything. The venue also offers a wide variety of vendors to choose from: bakery, photography, decorator, catering etc. they are all amazing! We loved our experience!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Twisted Ranch Weddings Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much Vicky! We really enjoyed helping you! We also love all the pictures you took with our old tractor. We left in place after your wedding and it has been a hit with our other brides as well!

Lisa · Married on 07/08/2017

Twisted Ranch is a one of a kind venue. Our daughters wedding was amazing and provided such a unique and beautiful experience. You can basically do as little or as much as you want to. We will definitely let people know about Twisted Ranch.

Sent on 07/16/2017

Twisted Ranch Weddings Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much Lisa! We really enjoyed helping with their big day! Loved how it was all in the saloon especially with this July heat! It was flawless and Dustyn looked AMAZING!

Brittny · Married on 07/01/2017

Twisted Ranch is more than a venue...it is a magical place based on family values and blessings.

Tricia Pool and Darla Fleming are honestly the most caring souls who truly want to make your special day extraordinarily amazing and memories that last a lifetime!
    If you are looking for an old town, family atmosphere that your entire family will enjoy then you found it! They made every aspect of our wedding week seem easy. We did not have to worry about a single detail on our wedding day. Darla you are a fabulous coordinator!

Thank you Tricia, Darla and your entire staff for going above and beyond our expectations!

Sincerely,
    Brittny & Wade Hopson

Sent on 10/22/2017

Twisted Ranch Weddings Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Brittny! We loved helping you and Wade on your very special day! Wishing you both the very best life has to offer!

Ashlea · Married on 05/26/2017

Twisted Ranch was the perfect venue for our wedding, I was a little nervous about the weather but the team of people working there made me feel comfortable with which ever weather plan we had to go with. A huge shout out to Tricia Pool, she made planning my wedding the easiest thing to do. The venue was 3 hours away from where I was living at the time and when I went into panic mode about anything she was just a phone call away and made everything so much better. I HIGHLY recommend this venue and the amazing people that make it so great to any bride current or future!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Twisted Ranch Weddings Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much Ashlea! We really enjoyed working with your sweet families. Tell your parents I said, "Hello". We still talk about your wedding, We loved the wildflower look you choose and OMGoodness the taco bar from S&K Catering was AMAZING! Wishing you a very blessed Christmas!

Stephanie · Married on 05/13/2017

When my daughter asked me to be her wedding planner. I was skeptical but very proud and honored that she had the faith and confidence that I would be able to plan her wedding. I found that when planning a wedding the first and foremost is to find the perfect venue. My daughters theme was rustic and simple. So, we setup multiple appointments around the area and although the places we were looking at were spectacular in their own ways. They were just not what my daughter was envisioning. Getting a little discouraging. Someone mentioned to us of a place called Twisted Ranch in Bertram Texas. Visited the website, looked promising and setup the appointment. When we arrived, we met with the owner Tricia (the sweetest woman you will ever meet). I was trying to be professional because I am the wedding planner ??. This place was beautiful!!!!
    I could not believe my eyes and yes it was like a little kid in a candy store. The website does not do it justice. It was a rustic town. It had a jailhouse, general store, barn, saloon, chapel and much more.
    Guess where we had the wedding ??.
    Twisted Ranch is the best place for a rustic elegant wedding. The owners and staff are wonderful. They made my daughters day very special and perfect. Our guests were so amazed, everything went smoothly and as planned.
    I would recommend Twisted Ranch to everyone. Thank you so very much, Tricia and staff for making it the perfect wedding memories every.

Sincerely,
    Stephanie

Sent on 06/10/2017

Twisted Ranch Weddings Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie! We absolutely loved working with you! Thank you to for leaving us with such cool decor to use! You are SO TALENTED!

Shannon · Married on 05/06/2017

Twisted Ranch is a one of a kind experience with excellent service! We loved everything about Twisted Ranch from the staff to the experience! I would relive our wedding day everyday at Twisted Ranch if I could.

Sent on 05/31/2017

Twisted Ranch Weddings Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much! We loved working with you all!

Heather · Married on 04/01/2017

This venue is nothing short of magical!! When my husband and I were looking for venues, Twisted Ranch was our first stop. In our minds we thought we had our venue picked UNTIL we drove into TRW. From the moment we arrived, we were greeted by the most friendliest lady and also the owner of the ranch, Tricia. If you are looking for a rustic, but elegant shabby chic wedding this is your venue. This venue has everything you need - a barn for a smaller reception, a saloon for a larger reception, a chapel for an indoor ceremony site, an outdoor ceremony site, a sheriff's office where you can place your photo booth, a general store were you can have a candy bar, cotton candy, and popcorn for cocktail hour, a groom's cabin for the groom and groomsmen to hang out at while getting ready, and the most precious unique bridal suite for the girls to get ready in...all with the cutest decor EVER! Not only does the ranch offer all of that, but also rescued farm animals from buffalo to llamas to the cutest little lamb ever!! The day my husband and I viewed venues was the same day we said YES to TRW and from that day forward Tricia was there for us. She helped us with a preliminary budget based on her preferred vendors to working with us on getting us contacts for hotel blocks and pointing us in the right direction for just about every aspect of the wedding. Not only was she great, but her whole team was! When our wedding day came, her team made it the smoothest the day could have been! The forecast on our wedding day was an 80% chance of rain and they didn't decide to call it until about 4pm for our 5:30pm wedding on whether we were going to have to go with Plan B. We lucked out and it stopped raining and were able to have it outside just how we wanted. They worked hard to get everything setup in just 1.5 hours for our ceremony outside - and it looked AMAZING! Thanks TRW for making my wedding dreams come true!! We'll forever be grateful for you, Tricia, Darla, Cheri, and team!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Twisted Ranch Weddings Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much Heather! We loved helping you both! You were an absolute "dream" client! Wishing you the very best!

skyler · Married on 03/17/2017

Words cannot describe how amazing Twisted Ranch is! My husband and I had the most amazing night of our lives out there and will never forget it. Since our wedding we have received many texts and compliments from our guests talking about how unique and beautiful the venue is. There is something for everyone to enjoy. Tricia helps so much with the planning process. She allowed us and our wedding coordinator to come out 4 or 5 times, use her decorations and helped set up for the event. Two weeks before our wedding the guest count exceeded the max for the barn and Tricia allowed us to switch to the Saloon without any hesitation. She created a new table arrangement then explained the new layout to us. This was a huge change for us but Tricia took much of the stress off by helping with all of this. I wouldn't change a single thing about our night!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Twisted Ranch Weddings Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Skyler! We wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

Jean · Married on 03/12/2017

Twisted Ranch is the most unique, rustic and elegant venue! My husband and I fell in love with the ranch and couldn’t have picked a more perfect place. Twisted Ranch was the only venue we visited and that was all it took for us to fall in love with the venue, the staff, all the amenities, and Dollie Lama!! Everyone we worked with there was so sweet and helpful, from the moment I emailed for a tour till the end of our wedding night. Look no further, this venue is incredible and the chapel is absolutely stunning! I had Cheri for my day of planner and she took away ALL and ANY stress, I was able to relax and trust that she had everything under control the day of. We had the ceremony in the chapel, dinner in the barn and the rest of the night in the Saloon. If you love animals and are looking for more of a country theme this is your place! Thank you for a night we will never forget and helping to fulfill our dream wedding.

Sent on 04/11/2017

Twisted Ranch Weddings Inc.'s reply:

What a wonderful compliment! With so many amazing venues, we feel honored that you chose Twisted Ranch for your special day! We were absolutely honored to host your wedding!
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 01/01/2017

If you're looking for the most beautiful rustic/chic venue, this is where you need to be!!! I love how everything is set up/all the decor! I could live here! I loved every single one of the staff members, they were all so helpful! I'm not sure what we would have done without Tricia, Cheri, or Darla, they all made sure the day was absolutely perfect! We had so many unique (maybe even crazy) ideas for this special day and they made sure it went well! Even with our guest count being extremely low, it was all great and they were extremely accommodating. Thank you guys for making my day perfect, y'all work so hard & are good at what you do! Forever grateful I was able to have my wedding here & I'd do it over and over again here at Twisted Ranch if I could!

Sent on 01/31/2017

Twisted Ranch Weddings Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Andre! We all loved working with you and your sweet family! I love all the pictures also. In love with the pic of you and your grandfather's tractor. GORGEOUS

lauren · Married on 11/19/2016

My husband and I only looked at one wedding venue and it was Twisted Ranch! We had friends get married in April 2016 at Twisted Ranch, we attended their wedding and that's all it took for us to fall in love with the venue, the staff, all the amenities, and Dollie Lama! We booked the venue a couple weeks later for November 19,2016! We wanted a Texas Hill country feel for our wedding, we wanted our wedding day to be relaxing and fun for our family and wedding party. Twisted Ranch made those wishes a reality.

I've always wanted my wedding ceremony in a vintage chapel and that's exactly what I got. The little white chapel at Twisted Ranch was AMAZING, from the pews to the stained glass windows, I could not have found a better chapel! Our reception was in the saloon, I've never been more impressed with a reception hall more so than the saloon, the thought that went into the design/décor of the saloon is amazing. The Bar was magnificent, the wood details and light fixtures added so much to the reception. The saloon had a balcony, which offered amazing photo ops for our photographer to get some awesome photos during the reception.
    Our day would for a fact not have been so special, amazing, relaxing, worry- free, and beautiful with out the amazing staff of Twisted Ranch. Our day of coordinator Cheri and the owner Tricia made all of my wedding dreams come true and then some.
    Through the process of planning our wedding we said one of the most important things for us is that our friends and family have the time of their life at our wedding.....That's exactly what happened. We have received so many compliments on what an amazing wedding we had, how much fun it was, how beautiful our venue was....I can go on and on.
    I will forever be grateful for Twisted Ranch and the staff of Twisted Ranch. They made our wedding the BEST ever!!!!!

Sent on 01/31/2017

Twisted Ranch Weddings Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Lauren! Of course you all were a "Dream Couple" to work with! We immediately fell in love with both of your families too! Can't wait to see you all at Super Bowl! #fromclientstofriends

maribeth · Married on 10/22/2016

Seriously, I couldn't of planned a more spectacular wedding for my daughter without the help of Cheri and the whole Twisted Ranch Team. Cheri kept me calm; organized the day, and made my daughter the most beautiful bouquet of flowers I ever saw. She knew
    exactly the look we both had in mind and certainly delivered with gorgeous table settings. Cheri went beyond just planning and organizing. Cheri got to know you and understood what you wanted in a wedding. She added personal touches that made your heart melt. As the MOB, this day meant everything to me. It was a year of planning that Cheri handled with such proffessionalism and care. My daughter was beautiful, the wedding was fabulous, and all our guest had a wonderful time. I am truly blessed. Thank You.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Twisted Ranch Weddings Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much for letting us host Liz's special day! Everything was so beautiful! Wishing the very best for them and your families!

Michelle · Married on 10/15/2016

A fabulous Venue!!! Wouldn't have had My daughter's wedding anywhere else!! The staff was incredibly friendly and very helpful!! And Tricia (owner) was such a joy to work with! We booked immediately upon visiting! Our guests were just as impressed and awed as we were! I would definitely recommend Twisted Ranch to anyone who wants to get married at the most Wonderful place on earth!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Twisted Ranch Weddings Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Michelle! I loved working with your families! I was so blessed to be able to host this special day!

Traci · Married on 09/17/2016

Twisted Ranch is an amazing wedding venue!! Tricia and Cheri were the dream team for me as a bride!!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Twisted Ranch Weddings Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much Doll! It was a complete pleasure working with you!

Sarah · Married on 09/17/2016

Twisted Ranch and Tricia were a complete blessing to work with. They were very attentive from beginning to end and we could not have asked for a better place to have our big day. Everyone had a blast exploring the grounds and we had a blast getting to enjoy our day!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Twisted Ranch Weddings Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Sarah! We enjoyed helping you with your special day!! Wishing you both the very best!