Twisted Ranch Weddings Reviews

86 | Bertram, TX

86 Reviews for Twisted Ranch Weddings

Michelle M. · Married on 03/02/2021

Incredible!

This place is AMAZING! My husband and I chose it after seeing it once. We both knew that it was to incredible to pass up, even if it was 1.5 hours away from where we live. We had the chapel and saloon, such a great set up! Tricia takes care of you and make sure all of your questions are answered very quickly! Everything was exactly as stated when talking with them, they do not try to throwing anything at you at the last minuet. I had Lauren as my coordinator and I am SO thankful I did. She is outstanding, always made me feel comfortable. She took SOOOO much worry off of my mother and myself on the day of. This place is so special and I am lucky to have had my wedding here. THANK YOU Twisted Ranch for making my dreams come true!

Sent on 03/02/2020

Twisted Ranch Weddings's reply:

Thank you SOOOO much! We really enjoyed helping you both! Your wedding was beautiful!!! We are so glad we could help make your dream wedding come true!
  • Amanda

Amanda C. · Married on 12/12/2020

Amazing team and beautiful venue!

I don’t even know where to begin with Twisted Ranch! Our original date was 12/10/22 (also at TR), but we actually did the opposite of everyone else and moved our wedding up to 12/12/20 due to COVID. My husband and I both attend veterinary school out of the country, but we were back in the states because of the pandemic, so why not go for it?! We didn’t decide to move our wedding up until the end of August, so it was crunch time to get everything done. Tricia and Lauren were absolute rockstars and went above and beyond to help us pull off our dream wedding! I couldn’t imagine going through the process with anyone else by our side. They graciously worked around our tight schedule in general and our school schedule for things such as bridal portraits (which I couldn’t do until week of…talk about stress!), rehearsal, and phone meetings planning details with Lauren. As for the venue itself, it’s just breathtaking! My husband and I immediately fell in love with Twisted Ranch when we stepped on the grounds – this was actually the first and only venue we toured because we knew we wanted to have our special day here! The ranch just has so much character and fits our personalities so perfectly. Our guests ended up loving the venue as much as we do…how could they not?! Twisted Ranch was our number one complement we received at our wedding, and it still is. Our guests are still raving about the ranch’s charm. You cannot go wrong with having your wedding at Twisted Ranch!

Sent on 01/13/2021

Twisted Ranch Weddings's reply:

AWWWWWW thank you so much! We absolutely loved working with both of you! Wishing you all the very best in the future. You both are ROCKSTARS in our minds. We love animals so anyone willing to spend their lives helping animals has a very special place in our hearts! Congrats again!!!

Sandi · Married on 10/24/2020

I love the venue and I love the food, DJ, bar tender service, and coordinator.

Sent on 04/25/2017

Twisted Ranch Weddings's reply:

Thank you Sandi! We really enjoyed working with you both on this special day!
  • David

David M. · Married on 01/02/2020

Magical Place

Twisted Ranch Weddings is such an amazing venue to share your special day. The staff and ownership will make your experience calming and memorable with their punctuality. The personality of everyone who works their will make you feel like they are your family. Make no doubt about their professionalism when it comes to make sure you get what you envisioned for your special day. It will a day and a venue we will never forget.

Sent on 02/26/2020

Emily · Married on 11/23/2019

Absolutely fantastic

The attention to detail is out of this world, you would have the most stress free wedding planning of all time! The venue is amazing and is so diverse I wanted ZERO burlap or country feel and they made it happen and more! I cannot explain how wonderful the staff is from the wedding corrdinator Lauren who is so detailed oriented that she thought of things that I would have never even thought about! Emma the lead florist at Twisted Bloom the ranch’s in house florist did an amazing and beautiful job! Tricia the venue owner is so sweet and is so easy to talk to and willing to work with you. This team is perfect and I couldn’t ask for a better wedding day and they made it happen!

Sent on 02/10/2019

Twisted Ranch Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Emily! We loved helping with your dream day! It was such a STUNNING wedding! I was obsessed with the arbor you had made. The flowers, colors, and decor was spot on!!

Kim · Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing staff and venue!

When I found The Twisted Ranch over a year ago for our daughter’s wedding I had no idea how much I would enjoy working with these wonderful people! Tricia has formed a fantastic team! From day one they jumped right in and made us feel like family, really taking the stress out of planning a wedding. Emma did an amazing job with the flowers, taking our vision and turning them into even more than we could imagine. Lauren, so detailed oriented, kept us organized and stress free seeing to every little detail. Tricia went well above what was required of a venue owner in helping us with a last minute hotel issue among other issues. You cannot go wrong with this team working with you to plan a wedding!

Sent on 12/09/2019

Twisted Ranch Weddings's reply:

Kim it was an absolute pleasure working with you! Haley and Lane's wedding was gorgeous and Haley looked so beautiful!!! Wishing both your families the best!

Laven L. · Married on 07/12/2019

You won't be disappointed!!!!

I knew from the moment I saw Twisted Ranch that it was where I wanted to have my wedding, and it didn't disappoint! Everything about the venue was exceptional...everyone loved it! Thank you to everyone at Twisted Ranch that participated in making our wedding day so special & perfect, it exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 01/07/2020

Twisted Ranch Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Laven. We loved helping you with this special day! Everything was gorgeous! Wishing you both the very best in the future!
  • Ira

Ira D. · Married on 07/04/2019

Outstanding

The staff was very helpful and pleasant. They made sure everything was to our liking and went smoothly. I would highly recommend them for any couple thinking about getting married. The facility itself was outstanding.

Sent on 08/02/2019

Twisted Ranch Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much! We really enjoyed helping you on your special day! I especially loved the father daughter dance!! So sweet!

Cheyenne · Married on 06/01/2019

Super amazing!

Words cannot Express how beautiful this venue is!! Worth every penny spent! The day of coordinator they have (optional) Lauren, was phenomenal! She went above and beyond. She helped our wedding day go so smoothly. Love love love Lauren and this perfect venue!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Twisted Ranch Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Cheyenne! We really enjoyed helping you with your special day! Wishing you both the very best!
  • Brianna

Brianna F. · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing people, Amazing place, Amazing experience

There was a terrible storm the day of our wedding- I’m talking pouring rain, hail, and no electricity when we showed up to get ready.... but thanks to the AMAZING team at Twisted Ranch everything still turned out perfect! We had to move our ceremony inside the reception hall due the the rain and mud, but it still looked exceptional and it exceeded our expectations for sure!
    We would recommend Twisted Ranch, and its incredible team of people who’s passion is to give you your dream wedding, a 11 out of 10!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Twisted Ranch Weddings's reply:

Thank you Brianna! We loved helping with your special day! Rain on the wedding day is good luck so I know you two will have a wonderful future together! Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness together!

Jeff S. · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing Place!

We had our son's wedding at Twisted Ranch. The facilities and staff were great! Our coordinator Lauren was especially amazing. Highly Recommend. A lot of things to do, many ceremony and reception options. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 04/01/2019

Twisted Ranch Weddings's reply:

Thank you Jeff! Lauren is truly an amazing coordinator! We are glad you had a great experience with our team! Wishing your family the very best!
  • Kelly

Kelly A. · Married on 03/30/2019

Super easy to work with and a BEAUTIFUL venue

Such a fun venue that is perfectly set up for large or small weddings. Lauren, their in house coordinator was amazing to work with, answered all of my millions of questions, and helped so much as I planned a wedding in Texas from California. Our guests loved the old town country feel of the venue, and the barn made for a really intimate reception. Their bridal suite and grooms cabin were such a fun place to get ready in and perfect for some epic pictures, though the whole ranch is extremely photogenic! Our photographer was having a blast exploring. So glad we got the chance to have our wedding there!!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Twisted Ranch Weddings's reply:

Thank you Kelly! We loved working with you! Your wedding was so beautiful! Wishing you both the very best in your future lives together!

Paige B. · Married on 12/28/2018

10/10, 5 Stars, 100%, All the Things

We can't say enough about how great Twisted Ranch was for our special day! Our guests raved about how pretty it was and how there was always something to do. Pictures in the Sheriff's Office jail cell, eating cotton candy in the General Store, shooting a few rounds at the B.B. Bar... How could you forget a wedding like that?! The Twisted Ranch team was phenomenal to work with throughout the planning process. The groom even said, "Can we throw a party here like this every year?!"

Sent on 12/30/2018

Twisted Ranch Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Paige! We really enjoyed working with you all! Wishing you both the very best in 2019!
  • Lyn

Lyn T. · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing!! Best Venue and Best Experience ever!!

Twisted Ranch was the perfect venue for my daughter’s dream wedding. With pouring down rain the 2 days before the wedding, it was comforting to know that we had a beautiful chapel to use as the rainy day plan. Even though it quit raining on her wedding day, we still chose to have the wedding in the chapel because it was so cold. It turned out so beautiful and even better than expected. The entire experience at Twisted Ranch was a pleasure! Our guests told us it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to. During Happy Hour, the guests enjoyed the BB Bar, a Cookie Bar in the General Store, and a Photo Booth in the Jail. Time flew by while the wedding party finished their photos. Twisted Ranch was so easy to work with and offered all the help needed to actually enjoy the wedding day. I highly recommend using Lauren as the on site day of coordinator. She is truly a rock star and worth every penny and more! She made sure everything was done, timeline flowed perfectly, and treated all of us like royalty! I can not imagine my daughter’s wedding anywhere else. It truly was a dream wedding. I would do everything over again because it was so perfect because of the awesome venue.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Twisted Ranch Weddings's reply:

Thank you Lynette! We really enjoyed working with you all! This wedding was definitely one of the prettiest I have seen! You all did an amazing job with the decor and all the little details!

Alexandra · Married on 10/20/2018

Best venue ever!!!

Where do I begin!! Tricia and her staff were absolutely amazing. From the first time we met, we knew this was the place for our special day. They felt like family, like we had known them forever. Lauren my wedding planner, she was just amazing, very organized and was such a big help, couldn't have done it without her. It wasn't just the staff, the venue itself was just beautiful. Our guest had an amazing time, they were really impressed with everything the venue had to offer. Thank you Twisted Ranch for making our special day, so much more special!!!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Twisted Ranch Weddings's reply:

Thank you Alexandra! We had so much fun with you all! We definitely feel like you are family ❤️❤️ Wishing you all the very best life has to offer!

Alice J. · Married on 10/12/2018

Exceeded expectations

Have your wedding here. I promise you won't regret it. I have zero complaints.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Twisted Ranch Weddings's reply:

Thank you Alice! Your wedding was so beautiful and so were you. I loved the fall colors you picked and those olive pumpkins were amazing!
  • Samantha

Samantha K. · Married on 09/22/2018

The Perfect Venue

This venue is AMAZING! We are from Houston and wanted a Hill Country wedding. After looking at a ton of venues, we knew this was the perfect one the moment we stepped into the chapel. Every little detail they put into every space is gorgeous so we didn’t need a ton of extras. The staff is sweet and attentive. Lauren is an angel!! We didn’t worry about one thing on the day of the wedding and every vendor they recommended was fabulous as well. I am still blown away by how awesome my wedding was because of this venue! Everyone is still talking about it. One of my bridesmaids even redid her bathroom to match the bridal suite! I would give a million stars if I could!!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Twisted Ranch Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Samantha! We really enjoyed being a part of your special day! Thanks for choosing us to host your wedding!

Abby · Married on 07/20/2018

Twisted Ranch Weddings provided amazing service. The owners truly care about you and are there through the process to help answer any questions. We did not have to buy too many decorations because the beauty of the salon took care of it and they had so many options for us to choose from to make it what we wanted. We also decided to go with Lauren, the day of coordinator, and she was also such a big help. The venue was beautiful, peaceful and PERFECT. The bridal area was enough room for me and my 8 bridesmaids AND three flower girls. The grooms suite fit my husband and his 8 groomsmen (all over 6ft) with comfort. We all had such a good time with everyone and the wedding went without a trip up (from what I could tell). I highly recommend using Twisted Ranch for your wedding venue.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Twisted Ranch Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Abby! Lauren and I adored working with you both! We wish you both the very best in your future together as Mr. & Mrs.

Taylor · Married on 04/07/2018

I couldn't be happier with Twisted Ranch! We had such a wonderful experience working with the amazing staff and the venue itself is absolutely stunning!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Twisted Ranch Weddings's reply:

Thank you Taylor! We absolutely loved working with you all! We can't wait to see what your future holds. I know it will be great!

Hanan · Married on 03/01/2018

Beautiful place!! The pictures don't do justice. If you love how it all looks online, you'll be in for a treat when you see it in person. This place couldn't be anymore perfect. The owner is super friendly and helpful. She provided an awesome coordinator that did such a great job and was way more reasonably priced than any I have ever seen. This is definitely the place you want to have your wedding, wether you're into the rustic country look or not. I can't express how beautiful this place is and how great everyone at Twisted Ranch is as well.

Sent on 03/05/2018

Twisted Ranch Weddings's reply:

Thank you Hanan! We truly loved working with you both. You looked so beautiful! The wedding and all the guests were amazing! Wishing you both the very best future possible!!

Patty · Married on 11/25/2017

We just had our wedding at Twisted Ranch this past weekend and it could not have been more perfect! I’m so glad we found this venue! There is so much built in charm and the whole night was even better than I envisioned!!! Tricia is so sweet and helpful. Darla was absolutely the best!!! As an out of town bride, she took excellent care of me, kept me in the loop and really got to know my style so the decor was on point! Our family and friends had the best time as well. This is a very kid friendly environment and there is ample space for them to run around!!! I only wish we could relive the night again!!! Thank you Twisted Ranch for making our BIG day one we will remember and cherish forever!!!

I also did my bridal portraits at the venue and they came out great! If you take the time to visit, you will fall in love with for sure!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Twisted Ranch Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Patti! You literally were a dream to work with! The wedding turned out so beautiful. I can't wait to see the pictures. Wishing you all the very best!

Margaret · Married on 10/28/2017

I wished I could rate Twisted Ranch 10 stars! We feel blessed that we found them. My son Robert and new daughter in law Jamie got married here on 10/28/17 and it was nothing short of Magical. All the reviews are spot on! I could go on and on!!! If I could give any family or couple advice it would be to have your "special day" here. Hire Robert the DJ /Lauren the Wedding Planner, Cheri of Twisted Blooms and Amy of Hill Country Events. They go over and beyond what you can even imagine to make your day completely effortless and able to completely enjoy yourselves!! Margaret Ragan

Sent on 11/14/2017

Twisted Ranch Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Margaret! We absolutely loved working with both families! Let us know should you ever need anything in the future! Wishing you all the very best!

Victoria · Married on 10/06/2017

If your looking for a unique rustic experience, Twisted ranch weddings is the place for you!
    They have very helpful and friendly staff, who are willing to help you with just about anything. The venue also offers a wide variety of vendors to choose from: bakery, photography, decorator, catering etc. they are all amazing! We loved our experience!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Twisted Ranch Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Vicky! We really enjoyed helping you! We also love all the pictures you took with our old tractor. We left in place after your wedding and it has been a hit with our other brides as well!

Lisa · Married on 07/08/2017

Twisted Ranch is a one of a kind venue. Our daughters wedding was amazing and provided such a unique and beautiful experience. You can basically do as little or as much as you want to. We will definitely let people know about Twisted Ranch.

Sent on 07/16/2017

Twisted Ranch Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Lisa! We really enjoyed helping with their big day! Loved how it was all in the saloon especially with this July heat! It was flawless and Dustyn looked AMAZING!

Brittny · Married on 07/01/2017

Twisted Ranch is more than a venue...it is a magical place based on family values and blessings.

Tricia Pool and Darla Fleming are honestly the most caring souls who truly want to make your special day extraordinarily amazing and memories that last a lifetime!
    If you are looking for an old town, family atmosphere that your entire family will enjoy then you found it! They made every aspect of our wedding week seem easy. We did not have to worry about a single detail on our wedding day. Darla you are a fabulous coordinator!

Thank you Tricia, Darla and your entire staff for going above and beyond our expectations!

Sincerely,
    Brittny & Wade Hopson

Sent on 10/22/2017

Twisted Ranch Weddings's reply:

Thank you Brittny! We loved helping you and Wade on your very special day! Wishing you both the very best life has to offer!