5 Reviews for Twinkle & SMOOCH beauty with Jenny DiMucci

Jenny did my makeup for my wedding day, and I could not have been more pleased. Jenny is very reliable and professional. She is very patient, always taking into consideration my desires and concerns while making sure I am well pleased and feeling comfortable. I am not one who wears makeup very often so my concerns were looking natural and beautiful for pictures while still looking and feeling like myself. After my trial run with Jenny I knew I had nothing to worry about.
On my wedding day, Jenny arrived at my hotel on time and did my makeup flawlessly. I felt beautiful and confident. I enjoyed my day without giving a second thought to my makeup and my wedding pictures came out wonderful. Jenny is a true artist.

Profile Picture Doreen, 10/20/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had such a great experience when Jenny did my makeup for a previous wedding that I was in, I knew that I wanted to hire her for my own wedding! She did the makeup for my wedding party and for my mom. All of us loved her! She spent a lot of time with me during my makeup trial to help me figure out the exact look that I wanted to capture. I brought pictures of my dress and we played around with my hair and jewelry as well so that the makeup would compliment everything. The day of the wedding, Jenny went above and beyond making sure everything was exactly what I wanted. She took her time and helped transform me into a glamorous bride. I loved the end result! I will absolutely use Jenny in the future for any beauty needs that I have and I would highly recommend her services!

Profile Picture Susan, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenny is a talented artist with a unique eye for enhancing natural beauty. She is professional, reliable, creative and her attention to detail is flawless. She is capable of making any look possible from natural to dramatic and she always listens to your needs and wants. She made me feel confident, beautiful and sexy on my wedding day as well as a couple other special events. I highly recommend Jenny for any occasion from a special date night to a wedding. I cannot wait to be transformed with her again soon!

Profile Picture User4388720, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenny provided excellent onsite makeup services for the day of my wedding. The entire wedding party had their makeup done by Jenny and loved the results! Jenny was early & was able to handle a large bridal party and mothers of bride & groom.

Profile Picture User3689139, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony Music, Unique Services (Other)

Jenny was the beauty artist for my wedding and was AMAZING. She is so talented and kind, made me feel so comfortable, and most importantly I looked and felt BEAUTIFUL! My makeup was flawless, I looked like myself, just more enhanced and special! I still use her services to this day for special occasions, and I always recommend her to friends!

Profile Picture Juliette, 9/3/06, 1 Review