Twilight Photo Video LLC Reviews

45 | Bethlehem, PA

45 Reviews for Twilight Photo Video LLC

Audrey · Married on 09/28/2019

Best by far!

Robert and his team are the absolute best. Professional, detail- oriented, and so easy to work with. They traveled to us for our wedding day, and we are eternally grateful that they did. Photos and video were where we wanted to splurge a little bit, as they are the only thing that stays with you after the celebration...and they are worth every last dollar. We've only gotten a sneak peak of the photos from the day of, but are absolutely in love with them. Never did we imagine ourselves taking these kinds of photos, (as awkward as we are in front of the camera), but Robert's an absolute genius! Highly recommend him and his team!!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Twilight Photo Video LLC's reply:

Thanks Audrey! It was a pleasure working with you and Troy on your beautiful wedding! Best wishes to you both!

Gloria M. · Married on 05/31/2019

Great Experience!.

He photographed my family for my wedding anniversary and we couldn't be happier with his work. He traveled to a requested location and received a very beautiful collection.

Sent on 11/22/2019

Nicole M. · Married on 11/17/2018

In our first meeting I liked the fact that he was very professional yet, I felt comfortable explaining him what I wanted.

He captured every special moment of our wedding. Excellent photo quality and editing. Totally recommend him.

Sent on 11/23/2019

Carolyn G. · Married on 08/18/2018

Twilight Photo

Amazing! Everything about our experience and photos! You can see the love in our pictures and the memories he was able to capture on our big day! I could not be happier with everything in our package and the professional we experienced!

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • Emily

Emily G. · Married on 08/03/2018

Stunning Pictures and Video

We loved our engagement and wedding pictures as well as our video! We definitely agreed that pictures last a lifetime and needed a photographer with a vision and artistic. After researching we came across his pictures they took our breath away. Robert most definitely delivered. He was very kind and patient. He was open to ideas. Our pictures were stunning. We couldn't have picked a better photographer. Thank you Twilight Photo & Video for capturing our day and making it magical. Highly recommend you for any event! Em & Luis

Sent on 11/18/2019

Twilight Photo Video LLC's reply:

Thank you Emily for taking the time to write this! Hope you guys enjoy seeing the pictures and video for many years to come!

Joseph S. · Married on 09/23/2017

Great experience. Definitely recommend

After our first meeting, my wife and I knew we found the right person for our wedding photos and video. Definitely recommend for any event. We were so satisfied with our wedding photos and video we chose Robert again for our maternity shoot. Thanks for everything.

Sent on 12/01/2019

Crystalblue · Married on 07/15/2017

Robert did an incredible job with our photos. He was extremely accommodating and worked with us on our wedding day. We had a very hectic and big wedding, but Robert did everything to make sure we got all of the shots we wanted and moments captured. Every bride’s fear came true as it started raining on our wedding day, but Robert was so great about it, figuring out a new location and how to make sure we got all of our first look and all of our bridal party pictures between showers!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Gina · Married on 09/03/2016

His work is outstanding! I am so glad we hired him, so if you are searching STOP here.

Story time: 3 weeks before my wedding my husband and I were told that our original videographers backed out of our wedding....I got insanely stressed out thinking who the heck is going to want to pick up our wedding in such short notice? And our wedding was 3 hours away from El Paso (Marfa, Texas). Some how God led me to his page and it gave me hope. I shot him a text and immediately got a response. Not only is his work GREAT, but he has these great customer service skills and is accommodating to your needs and wants. Seriously stop looking! Your video will look so cinematic and beautiful! THANKS AGAIN, ROBERT!!!!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Stephanie · Married on 07/23/2016

Our engagement and wedding pictures were beautiful! Robert is an amazing and very professional photographer. His wife and him helped us create lovely pictures, his attention to detail is amazing. We're very thankful for all he did for us!!

Sent on 07/30/2016

Twilight Photo Video LLC's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write this Stephanie. We are honored to have been a part of your special day!

Jaime · Married on 06/18/2016

Robert was able to capture some very amazing moments and we're grateful that we can cherish them forever. He was very creative with lighting. At first we weren't sure why he was placing his lights all around the corners or moving them in certain places, or even why he had so many lights (we were used to seeing photographers that only have a flash on their camera) but after the pictures came out our jaws simply dropped. The pictures were AMAZING! they have so much depth and the lighting makes everything look so unbelievably cool.
    He was pretty responsive whenever we needed to reach him before the wedding, even late at night which is a plus when you're planning your wedding last minute. His pricing was very straight forward and he didn't try to sign us up at a lower price then up-sell us expensive extras (we had another photographer almost trick us like that)
    One downside I can think of is that his price was a little bit more than our initial budget, but in the end we decided to go with him and not the cheaper photographers, and we're glad we did that! I guess you do get what you pay for. We hired him for the entire day because we didn't want to have to worry about when our time would run out. He was there since the time we were getting ready and left late night after our grand exit.
    The only other thing was that it took about 4 weeks for us to get our pictures back since him and his wife were busy during the wedding season, but he kept us in the loop throughout his editing process, and it was definitely worth the wait. Overall we highly recommend Robert and his wife and couldn't have been more pleased with our decision!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Robert · Married on 06/04/2016

Don't cheap out with less expensive videographers. Believe me, the quality of their work is worth every penny.

Sent on 07/11/2016

Michael · Married on 02/07/2015

We purchased the two photographer, eight hour package for my daughter's wedding last weekend. Although it's too soon to see the wedding photos, Robert took the bridal photos a few months ago and we loved them. I've taken wedding photos myself in the past so I'm maybe a little more picky. Shopping for a photographer I quickly saw there were those that are lower priced and lower quality and higher quality but with a very high price. I was resolved to go with the expensive ones and cut costs elsewhere until I found Robert and Sam. They are a very good combination of high quality, know their stuff photographers with a much more "middle of the pack" price. And they did a great job.
    I had more than one person, including the groom, come up to during the reception and comment they always thought photographers were over-priced but seeing those two all night realized they worked their butts off! They were all over but still not "in your face" and I can't imagine how many pictures they took. We also took the opportunity of having family in town for the event to have them take a few family portrait type photos, which they were more than willing to do.
    Great quality, great price, highly recommended!

Sent on 02/13/2015

Sam and Robert were Awesome! They took my bridal pictures and the wedding day pictures and the pictures i have seen were great! I was a little behind getting my canvas picture to them for my wedding day bridal picture but they made it happen and i had it there on my wedding day. They were non stop at the wedding and i requested some pictures as soon as possible for my thank you cards and i had them within a few days. I was very worried about not having pictures to remember the day but these 2 guys were amazing!

Sent on 02/16/2015
  • W

Wendy · Married on 11/15/2014

I LOVE my pictures! These guys were so laid back, so accommodating. Direct, good recommendations, they were completely invisible to me during the ceremony and reception and I waited to see my photos before this review - awesome! Couldn't be happier. Getting all the images to use as I want is wonderful and the website so others can buy photos is really well done. Would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 12/10/2014

Robert and Sam are really special people. They made us feel like they've know us for years. They did my daughter's engagement and wedding pictures. They were wonderful with my 5-year granddaughter/flower girl who is somewhat camera shy. They were on-time and worked tirelessly during the entire wedding. They were everywhere without our guests noticing. I would highly recommend them for any event. I can't imagine even the most expensive photographers providing a better service then what we experienced. Thank you Robert and Sam! Trudy (MOB)

Sent on 10/27/2014

I have used Sam and Robert for a few photo shoot. They both are very professional, I enjoy working with them. They shoot a mini movie for me and my husband about our story, we played it on our wedding, and it was very well received. I would recommend their service to anyone!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Kassey · Married on 08/23/2014

Photos were the one thing we wanted to splurge on and it was well worth it to have our beautiful pictures to remember from our wedding. I worked with Sam and Robert who both were very friendly and easy to talk to as well as professional. With good pictures comes fees, we did have to provide meals and pay for travel services. All understandable, but were extra in our package deal. You won't regret using them for your wedding. I only regret not having enough time to spend with my guest instead of taking a lot of pictures, I would suggest that when you think you've taken enough couple shots to go ahead and ask to stop so you can enjoy your wedding. It will always go by so fast so every minute counts!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Christie · Married on 08/09/2014

Robert and Sam are simply amazing. Not only are they talented, professional, and attentive...they are a lot of fun!!! I hired them for my bridal, engagement, and wedding photos. Not a dull moment at any time. They really captured who WE are...not only as a couple but, our friends and family as well. Sam makes you feel like a queen and Robert takes time to make sure every shot is perfect. We just received all of our photos and they are absolutely gorgeous!! I just hope I can talk them into coming to Austin some time for family photos ;)

Sent on 09/10/2014

Twilight Photo Video LLC's reply:

Thanks Christie, it was our pleasure. We'll definitely make some time to come to Austin for your family photos. You can count on that!

Steph · Married on 07/19/2014

Robert and Sam were wonderful to work with!!! They are extremely talented photographers that pay great attention to detail. Robert is such a hard worker, and he truly cares about his photos. Robert and Sam went above and beyond. I am so happy with the photos from my engagement and wedding day pictures. I highly recommend Texas Photo Video!

Sent on 08/27/2014

Matt · Married on 06/28/2014

'm so happy I chose Robert and Sam to photograph my wedding. From our initial meeting to picking up our photographs, they were professional, polite, accommodating, receptive and responsive. They worked so well as a team together- everyone at my wedding loved them, and later, loved their photographs.
    Their photographs, of course, were so well done. They took amazing photos- the kind of shots where you can see their artistic angle shine through. They got all of the important wedding photos and then some that weren't cookie cutter wedding shots. I loved that you could see their wide scope as photographers through their photos. You can tell through their work that they love taking photographs. Robert and Sam work hard, they aren't intrusive, and as a team they work seamlessly together. I got my photos back a week after I returned from my honeymoon, which was awesome. These guys are genuine, talented and they sincerely wanted to make me happy. And they succeeded! I definitely recommend them for anyone who needs a photographer for any type of event.

Sent on 10/19/2014

Monica · Married on 05/24/2014

We first chose to go with Texas Photo Video because they had great work and were very reasonably priced. We ended up having so much fun working with Sam and Robert. They were entertaining and creative and professional and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. At the event, the crowd loved them and they captured every moment perfectly plus more. Absolutely recommend them and will use them for future occasions.

Sent on 10/24/2014

Calisa · Married on 04/05/2014

Robert and his whole crew could not have been more perfect for our wedding photography and videography. Right away, each of the guys made us comfortable and at ease around all the cameras, resulting in natural yet professional photographs capturing every moment throughout the day. We have gotten so many compliments on how beautiful and detailed each and every photograph is, and we couldn't be happier. From the moment we met with Robert, to the big day, to the ordering process, to the final results, he has made everything so smooth and stress free. We laughed, we cried, we had the time of our lives and Robert and his guys captured everything perfectly! You'd be crazy to pick anyone else for your special day!

Sent on 05/01/2014

Joana · Married on 02/22/2014

Robert is a GREAT photographer. I LOVED all of my pictures. He was really great to work with and I would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 08/13/2014

Amanda · Married on 12/22/2013

I wish i could give more than 5 stars!!! Sam and Robert and their team of excellent people captured our wedding day perfectly!!! SO HAPPY! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!!!! Choosing them for my photography and videography was the best decision we made for our wedding. I cannot recommend them enough!!! Just overall.. AMAZING. So many good memories!!! I am one happy, happy bride!!! xoxoxo

From the beginning, Texas Photo Video was honest and a dream to work with! I feel like their team executed the day from start to finish flawlessly. Completely professional. Never felt like it was hard to contact them. When I was comparing potential vendors, Texas Photo Video stood out among their peers as not only amazing quality, but also reasonable prices. I cannot say enough good things about this team. I would definitely recommend them to everyone!!!

Sent on 06/15/2014

Dana · Married on 08/15/2013

I found Texas Photo and Video after being scammed by another company (they took my 50% deposit and then disappeared). I was frantically trying to find something within my budget but also of a certain quality, and found Texas Photo and Video's website online. I went in to Sam and Robert's office (the owners) to discuss their photo package, and although it was very last minute - our wedding was in August, and I approached them in July - they were extremely accommodating. They gave me a great deal, fit us in to their schedule for both the wedding and bridal photos, and made sure everything went off without a hitch. It was such a relief, after being treated horribly by the other company, to deal with actual compassionate human beings.

The second reason for my 5 star rating is, obviously, the amazing quality of the photos. During the wedding, everyone raved about how amiable and smile-inducing our photographers were. Robert and Sam made sure to capture all the key moments, and then some. Sam in particular had a hilarious way of getting people to smile genuinely (I won't spoil it here, but if you hire them, you'll know his technique when you see it!). The photos were completed in a timely manner and they turned out wonderfully.

Weddings presumably never go 100% as planned. I'm glad, in my case, that at least the photography was something I really lucked out on. It's the most important piece of wedding planning, in my opinion. You and your guests will forget how the dinner tasted or how the limo ride went exactly, but the photos will last a lifetime.

Go with Texas Photo and Video if you want real talent, service, and a great price.Thanks Sam and Robert!

Sent on 10/06/2013