Twelve30 Creative Reviews

57 | West Jordan, UT

57 Reviews for Twelve30 Creative

Twelve30 Creative did an amazing job on our invitations- I couldn't have been happier with them!! Every single wedding guest that we've talked to have said they loved the invitations as well- everyone tells us "they are so beautiful and unique!"

Sent on 04/10/2013

Working with Twelve30 Creative was great. Invitations turned out great. I wish the white ink was whiter on the kraft paper even though I knew this beforehand. Kacey was very professional and flexible. Would definitely recommend her work.

Sent on 02/22/2015

I loved working with Kayce for my wedding invites! She was very flexible with our changes and did exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 07/08/2014

3.5

I love how my wedding announcements came out, they were perfect! a little pricey but still worth it!

Sent on 04/29/2014

I knew I didn't want just any mass printed invitations. I wanted invitations with layers and substance and texture. I met with Kacey for a consultation back in mid June, and she really listened to my general ideas and the theme of my wedding before pulling out some samples. We went over different paper styles, invitation layouts, fonts, wording, and colors. We went over a ton of stuff I hadn't even thought of. She was patient with me while I took everything in and communicated with my fiance over text message, taking and sending pictures since he was out of the area and I wanted him to have a say, too. She made suggestions based on her experience and wealth of knowledge in the wedding invitation industry, which was most helpful since I really had no idea what I was doing. She was very up front with pricing, and offered to quote two different options. She sent me the quotes via email, and they were itemized which made them very easy to understand and make choices between certain type of paper and decide whether to include certain elements. She sent us an electronic proof soon after we made our decision and deposit, and sent us a hard proof once the initial corrections were made. Once we approved the hard proof, she ordered the invitations straight away. We received the invitations within one month of the initial consultation. We ordered 100 invitations, backing cards, ribbon, jute twine, brand tags, response cards, and envelopes. Kacey went above and beyond; she was injured the day before she received our invitations materials, and was unable to drive to the office for me to pick them up. She offered to ship them to me as she was on her way to the doctor for some medical tests. Who does that? This woman is on top of things! And Kacey, if you're reading this, I hope you have fully recovered and thank you for doing such a wonderful job for Paul and I! We loved our invitations, and so did everyone else!

Sent on 07/20/2016

3.5

The invitations we beautiful and completely very quickly as requested.

Sent on 08/22/2013
  • User4019432 · 2+ years ago

4.2
      3.5

Overall the experience was great! Kacey went through so many rounds of changes with us, and was always flexible and quick. Our invitations turned out fantastic!! They are everything we wanted - unique, beautiful, and didn't cost an arm and a leg! My only complaint is that I was not aware our invitations would come un-assembled, it would have been nice if that was made clear from the beginning.

Sent on 01/05/2015