Tuxego Reviews

182 | Latham, NY

182 Reviews for Tuxego

Samantha · Married on 07/12/2013

Anthony was great to work with. He listened to our ideas as well as providing some suggestions. The tuxedos were perfect, just what we were looking for. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 12/29/2013

Tuxego's reply:

Our pleasure and delighted you were pleased. Don't for get to review another vendor with 2 or more they send a gift from Wedding wire

Anne · Married on 07/06/2013

Anthony went above and beyond my expectations to make sure the groomsmen's tuxes were perfect. We had an out of town groomsmen that had to get his measurements taken where he lived. Anthony ordered the tuxes based on the measurements given to him and called us the day he arrived in town to make sure the tux fit. The jacket was a little tight, so Anthony ended up driving to our house the evening before the wedding to make alterations on the jacket. He went above and beyond to make sure everything fit perfectly, and it did! The guys looked great. Thank you!!! :)

Sent on 08/08/2013

Tuxego's reply:

Hi Anne, I'm just delighted that I was able to serve Vincent and you and it was fun being that close to the celebration and to participate in the most important of all the Mass and vows. Fr. Walsh was wonderful and glad the rest of the day was joyous and I pray your lives will forever be.

Chris · Married on 06/29/2013

5 out of 5 is the minimum that Anthony and his staff at Tuxego deserve. We couldn't be happier with the service and the attention to detail is second to none. Anthony makes the whole process go extremely smoothly and everyone ends up looking fantastic!

Sent on 08/23/2013

Chris · Married on 06/29/2013

Anthony and his employees provided exemplary service and advice. He dressed myself and my grooms men impeccably and we could not be happier with the service provided.

Sent on 12/30/2013

Jacob · Married on 06/22/2013

Awesome place with great people and prices

Sent on 12/06/2013

Tuxego's reply:

Hi Jacob, thank you for the review. I hope your and Kelsey's day was magical. Don't forget to review your aunt and other wedding professionals. During this month for two of more you get a gift from weddingwire and help feed the hungry

Anthony at Tuxego went above and beyond to make sure my groom and groomsmen looked perfect on our wedding day. My husband is a big guy and we were told that he would need a custom tux made for him in order to fit his shape, but Anthony was able to fit him in a rental tux that looked like it was made for him. He taught him and all ten of the groomsmen at their fittings the correct way to dress. He has all the patience in the world and never rushed us during our meetings. We had the best looking bridal party. All the guys looked perfect. Anthony was very knowledgeable about the different tux styles, how the tux should fit, and even recommended a black tux vest for the guys, which I was so glad I went with rather than picking a color to match the bridesmaids. He is professional, flexible and the quality of service was excellent. I highly recommend Tuxego!

Sent on 08/27/2013

Tuxego's reply:

I'm taking this opportunity to go back and thank all of my clients for their reviews and I so appreciate your kind words. Glad to have been a part of your day.

John · Married on 05/24/2013

The best. You'd be a fool to work with anyone else. Anthony has the tux that you need at the price that you want.

Sent on 12/06/2013

Hey John,
    poignant, concise and well said. It goes along with the profession. It was a pleasure to work with you and I'm just delighted you were pleased. We all know concise is not in my writing manual.
    Thanks
    Anthony
    ps. do two more reviews on other wedding pros on wedding wire and they are supposed to send you a free gift from weddingwire

Jerry · Married on 04/27/2013

Tuxego provided the mens' formalwear for my wedding earlier this year. Besides looking great and having myself and groomsmen in just the right attire for my event, the major highlight of working with Tuxego was the ease of dealing with the staff.

Over the course of the few months leading up the the event, I dealt with a number of different staff members, and all were amicable and extremely helpful. They even had the patience to take the time to take my measurements multiple times; I was rapidly losing weight leading up to the event, so this was crucial in having formalwear that fit perfectly on the day of the wedding.

I and my groomsmen were very comfortable in what was ultimately utilized in our wedding. Because we were going for something less formal (and not requiring an actual tuxedo with black tie), there were at least a handful of options with various customizations that fit our event. The staff worked with us to coordinate the menswear.

Tuxego has a convenient and user-friendly system to have out-of-town groomsmen submit their measurements. At the final fitting and pickup, the staff at Tuxego worked diligently and quickly to adjust each garment so that everyone looked perfect walking out of the shop.

Dropping off after the wedding was seamless, just a quick inspection and we were on our way.

Sent on 08/28/2013

Tuxego's reply:

thanks Jerry you are the best and it is a pleasure to work with you and your family.

Amanda · Married on 04/19/2013

Working with Tuxego was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! The guys were outfitted superbly....tux, shirt, shoes---everything! One fitting and one alteration made the whole process seamless. Anthony is wonderful to work with.....so professional and makes great suggestions in keeping with the business trends. First class service from beginning to end. Thank you Anthony for adding so much style to our special day!

Amy

Sent on 09/12/2013

Tuxego's reply:

thank you so much for the flattering words just glad we could be a part of your wedding day and help make it special.
    Kind Regards,
    Anthony

Rod · Married on 02/15/2013

very professional and personal service. provided good ideas for consideration and made thoughtful suggestions. overall excellent value for the services provided.

Sent on 01/01/2014

Jimmy & · Married on 02/01/2013

We rented the tuxes for our wedding party at Tuxego and were extremely satisfied with the service and quality. Multiple groomsmen sent in measurements from out of town and when one of the items did not fit, they promptly overnighted a replacement the day before the wedding. Anthony and his staff were wonderful to work with and we highly recommend Tuxego for your event.

Sent on 05/12/2013

Tuxego's reply:

thank you so much for the kind words. It is always a pleasure to hear that our clients are delighted and we wish you and Joanna all the best

Anthony gave us excellent advice and helped to make our wedding perfect! They were extremely helpful with out-of-town groomsmen. Our wedding pictures will always be flawless because of how great all the guys looked.

Sent on 01/22/2013

Kelly · Married on 11/03/2012

We rented our tuxedos from Tuxego in Latham NY and everything was awesome! Anthony was professional and very helpful from beginning to end. We planned our wedding in a relatively short amount of time and Tuxego was willing to work with us quickly to ensure that the groom and all the groomsmen had their perfect tuxes. We also had two "honorary groomsmen" ages 3 and 5, and the staff at Tuxego were very accommodating with the small children. We also hit somewhat of a snag as the tuxedos were coming from New Jersey, right after hurricane Sandy hit the east coast, even with the gas shortages and devastation in southern NY and in NJ, most of the tuxedos were delivered on time, and those that weren't, Tuxego was able to create from what they had in stock. We were very happy with the service we got from Tuxego, we definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/12/2012

Tuxego's reply:

This thank you was long in coming. I appreciate your very nice review and you as a person for your compassion and understanding. Wishing you well.

Joe and Megan · Married on 10/27/2012

Anthony and his staff are simply the best. I have rented Tuxedos at other places in the area and these guys blow the doors off all the others. Anthony and his team not only put you in the finest suits in town, he doesnt rest until you and your men look totally perfect. He takes the time to sit with the bride and groom to go over all the details and gives his suggestions and feedback. He is always available if there is any last minute things you might need. He takes pride in his work and any future groom in the Capital Region were to go anywhere else for their Tux's on their big day, they're making a mistake. Highly, Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/07/2012

Erika · Married on 10/20/2012

OMG, I love Anthony and all of the other people that are associated with Tuxego in Latham. I recommend them to anyone that needs to rent a tux!

Sent on 10/23/2012

Tuxego's reply:

Erika, we love that you were delighted and that you love us!!! Best Wishes to you and Sid. Happy Hunting (I love venison by the way) :o)

amber · Married on 10/20/2012

I wouldn't recommend ANYBODY but Anthony at Tuxego!!! He is absolutely THE BEST!!! He was very accomodating to our wants and needs and so reasonably priced. We have gotten SO MANY compliments on the guys tuxes from our wedding. I am so glad I didn't just go to "any" Tux place, because tuxes DO make a difference!!!!

Sent on 11/09/2012

Although my wife had already gotten her dress, I had to begin my search for the best tuxes and best service. Doing so certainly was easier then I had anticipated. For myself, 7 groomsmen, ring bearer, my father, and her father the task of finding the perfect tux was simple. Tuxego had incredible customer service and really sounded like they knew there stuff. It was the 1st shop I physically visited and the only shop I needed to. The Tony's won't lie to ya, hands down. They make you feel comfortable and pleased with the styles you have chosen. They also give great insight on color schemes, keeping subtle differences. Thanks Tony's.... For making our Wedding a Dream Come True!
    Jason and Jennifer Zinzow

Sent on 09/14/2012

Tuxego's reply:

Jason & Jennifer, The Tony's love clients like you. We are always appreciative of the accolades our clients give us, but more important to us is that you were delighted and your wedding was everything you had hoped for. We wish you a lifetime filled with joy and abundance.
    Warmest Reagrds, Tony & staff
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 08/25/2012

Our experience with Tuxego was nothing but perfection. Anthony began by personally giving us one on one treatment, getting to know us and asking detailed questions about how we wanted our special day to be. After understanding our direction, he gave his professional opinion and opened our eyes to options that we did not previously know were available to us. All of this was nothing that was given to us when we visited a national chain store just days before. Anthony made us feel like family and as if he was planning his own wedding!

The professional and personal service did not stop with the initial consultation as Anthony himself performed the 1st fitting. He arranged for all of the other people in the party to be fitted and kept great communication throughout the entire experience.

The second fitting was also a fast, personable and pleasant experience and Anthony made sure that everything was perfect before the tuxedos went out the door.

We couldnt be more satisfied with the service and products that we received when dealing with Tuxego. We would recommend Tuxego and ONLY Tuxego for any and all tuxedo rentals. They will exceed your expectations.

Sent on 08/28/2012

Tuxego's reply:

Of all the great reviews, this is indeed the most flattering detail of our service. My staff and I are humbled by your kind words. We strive that all our clients should feel this way. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you.

Vinny · Married on 07/04/2012

I have known Anthony for years so there was no Question I was going to use his company's top notch services to provide me formal wear for myself and Bridal party. Tuxego was extremely attentive to everyone of my Groomsmen and checked/double checked all measurements and second fittings before anyone left the store. The day of the wedding was seamless, everyone of my groomsmen (ALL 12) plus my Father/Father-n-law and Myself…..Total of 15 of us, looked great!! A Big part of that was due to Anthony and his staff at Tuxego. If your planning a wedding and require Formal wear and think other Formal wear providers are just a good………Think again. I have seen too many mishaps in my day and I had FULL confidence in Anthony and his team to deliver the perfect fit! To Anthony - from my wife and I, thank you for your Generosity, attentiveness, patience and most importantly……….your Execution! I would recommend Tuxego to anyone requiring formal wear.

Sent on 12/12/2013

Tuxego's reply:

Wow! This is perhaps one of the most flattering reviews we have ever received. It is a honor for me when one of the most esteemed professionals in the wedding industry turns to me to provide the tuxedos for your wedding, especially given the fact that you have relationships with other formalwear shop owners and tailors. Vinny, This is the highest compliment and I thank you and your wife for having your family and friends work with us so well. I look forward to serving them for their weddings. Aguri e Buono Saluti

Rick · Married on 06/09/2012

I have rented Tuxedo's from Tuxego in Clifton Park on numerous occasions when I was in other peoples weddings so when it came time for My own wedding I did not even have to think about where to go. Dawn was very helpful in helping me pick the Style I wanted. When I picked up the Tux everything was exactly as I had ordered and the fit was perfect.

Sent on 06/21/2012

Norah · Married on 05/25/2012

Anthony and his team were outstanding! They took care of every little detail. From our first visit, Anthony helped us pick out exactly what we wanted. Visit him and no one else!

Sent on 08/10/2012

Tuxego's reply:

Hi Norah, thank you so much for the outstanding endorsement. I'm delighted that you and Noah were pleased with the service. It is always a pleasure to serve your family and friends. Best wishes and may God Bless you both with an abundance of joy. Anthony

Joe · Married on 05/05/2012

This is a review is a little late (we got married May 5, 2013), but better late than never! :)

I encourage anyone getting married in the Albany/Capital District to visit Tuxego - Latham, NY for your groom/groomsmen formalwear.

Ask for Anthony...he is passionate about what he does and he will take care of you! On the day of our wedding, me and all my guys had beautiful high quality tuxedos. Quality was extremely important to us as we were making a significant investment in the photography and wanted to be certain this came through in the images. We were very happy with their services and they delivered!

I highly recommend Tuxego!!!

Joe

Sent on 07/24/2013

Tuxego's reply:

My thank you is a little late too LOL, but at least we both got to it. I'm glad that you and Emily were delighted and that I was able to share in the joy. Hope to see you around.

Nicholas · Married on 03/24/2012

Our tuxes looked phenomenal! We went with a very classic look and everything was perfect. The owner and his staff couldn't have been more professional and helpful. The owner even followed up after the event to make sure everything was perfect!

Sent on 04/15/2012

Tuxego's reply:

What a pleasure it was to serve such a nice couple and wonderful friends and family. I wish great folks like you could have a wedding every year on your anniversary. The photos are awesome and I really appreciate your kind words. I wish both you all the happiness in the world.

Bob · Married on 03/23/2012

Tony was kind, curteous, and nothing but accomodating to myself and my wife in choosing formalwear for our wedding . From the first meeting, he was attentive and adds a personal touch spending time getting to know the couple and hear the couples "vision" for their special day. He goes the extra mile when discussing options and surely exceeded all of our expectations.

Tuxego provided myself and the groomsmen the perfect look on such a special day. The fittings were quick,easy and I was confident that everything would look dapper and fit properly.

I would and have recommended Tony and the folks at Tuxego to anyone for any special occasion. I look forward to going back and seeing them for friends weddings and feel like I can count Tony as a lifelong friend.

Sent on 09/11/2013

Chris · Married on 11/19/2011

Tony is awesome. He was well organized and gave my wife and I a planner on how to keep up with fittings and important dates leading up to final pick up. The groomsmen were impressed at Tony's professionalism and organization. you can tell that Tony has years of experience in the service industry because of his ability to talk us through the entire process. I would recommend his service to anyone. He has become a friend and collegue to this day .

Sent on 10/01/2012

Tuxego's reply:

The feeling is mutual. Some weddings are parties and some are marriages with a celebration of the union. It was a pleasure to be a part of yours and Donna's start of a new life together. The greatest compliment to me is when my wedding professional colleagues come to me to provide the tuxes for themselves and refer us to family and friends. You are top shelf with all the Wright stuff! I wish us all many years of joy, love and friendship.