Tuxego Reviews

182 | Latham, NY

182 Reviews for Tuxego

Marina · Married on 10/14/2017

My husband and I are so thankful we decided to go with Tuxego for our wedding! Tony was so accommodating and made sure that we had all the information we needed! We had a certain vision for what the tuxes would look like paired with the bridesmaid dresses, and Tony made that vision come to life! He was honest and straight to the point, which my husband really valued, and suggested multiple fittings for each groomsman, which made an incredible difference in the fit. Everyone looked perfect, especially my husband! Thank you Tony and Tuxego, we appreciate all you do!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Tuxego's reply:

Your delight is our pleasure. We appreciate your sharing how much you enjoyed your experience.

Rebecca · Married on 09/16/2017

I would highly recommend Tuxego. Anthony did a wonderful job helping us pick out a classic look for our wedding day. My husband was familiar with the shop and what he wanted to wear for the wedding. I am not up to date on what's in for men's fashion but they made it easy. Anthony walked us through a selection piece by piece. The pick up process was flawless for the groomsmen and father's and the drop off process was just as easy. These guys are very knowledgeable!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Tuxego's reply:

I'm delighted that you appreciated my candid advice and that you were please with our service.

Michael Barkley · Married on 09/08/2017

Wedding Saviors

Anthony and his staff were THE BEST. I had multiple groomsmen coming from out of town that had their measurements phoned in from other less detail oriented places ( Mens Warehouse ) that were a little off. With a 2nd fitting the night before the wedding they made everything work perfectly. Anthony and his staff are the best in the business and exceptional people as well. I would recommend them for every event you could think of. They took all the stress of last minute alterations away and made it exceptional. I couldn't think of a negative thing to say. Thank you Anthony!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Mike,
    I was perusing our reviews and I don't know how I missed yours. Especially with the fun we had from start to finish. It was both and honor and a blast to have been part of your and Dana's wedding.
    All the best

Rebecca · Married on 08/18/2017

So great! The manager is so honest and on top of everything. The groomsmen, dads, and especially my husband looked so handsome!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Tuxego's reply:

thank you for the super review.

Melissa · Married on 05/12/2017

As the groom, one of the steps that I wanted to run as smoothly as possibly was the tuxedo fittings for myself and my groomsman. Anthony and Mike went out of their way to accommodate me (living in DC), my father and groomsmen (in Albany) and my in-laws (downstate). They seriously did an awesome job making us all feel at home, well taken care of and worry free, from 450 miles away. The tux's fit PERFECT where sharp! And everyone looked awesome. Do yourself a favor - let these guys take care of the worry. There's enough going on already.....show up, talk to them and listen to the experience of these guys, get fitted and get married. A+ team over there! Thank you guys! - Noah

Tuxego's reply:

thank you for your words of appreciation. It means a lot

Andrew · Married on 04/21/2017

My wife and I chose Tuxego for our wedding and we are so happy we did. We still get compliments on the tuxedo we chose and how great everyone looked. The groomsmen varied from small to large and each tux was hand tailored to fit each guy perfectly. Initially my wife and I had gone to larger chain suit/tux shops, and we were unimpressed by the selection, limited customization, and how much they would cost. We went to Tuxego after a family member recommended it. We met with Anthony for our initial meeting at 7pm - he made sure to accommodate to our work schedule, which was more than helpful. During our consult we discussed suits/tuxs and he was more than willing to provide his professional opinion which we thought was great since he wasn't rushing us or steering us to pick something. It was refreshing to have Anthony provide his professional opinion on what he thought would be the best tux. Meeting with him felt very relaxed and extremely easy during such a stressful time when planning a wedding. The entire staff was very friendly and made the fitting process very comfortable and timely. When I came in for the final fitting - the staff recognized me and made me feel extremely comfortable and made sure the suit fit perfectly. On the day of our wedding, Anthony texted my wife to make sure we had everything and to ensure that the tuxs fit perfect. The suits came out looking wonderful and professionally tailored. We received so many compliments on our wedding night and my tux fit like it was made exactly for me. I would definitely recommend Tuxego due to their professionalism, keen perfection, attention to detail, and the price was unbeatable!

Tuxego's reply:

simply put you are too kind and most flattering
  • Z

zach · Married on 04/07/2017

We're from out of town which didn't make things easier on us or Tony, but he did an exceptional job at working to our needs. It's incredible how crazy things can get with 5 groomsmen from 5 states but Tony pulled it off and we looked great. Major ups to you Ton. And thank you, thank you again!

Jessica · Married on 03/11/2017

Anthony and his team at Tuxego provided us with a wonderful experience for our wedding (and prior). My husband owns his tuxedo from them and they were our first and only choice to use for wedding rentals for the rest of the bridal party. Their customer service and follow up was wonderful and they were accommodating throughout the entire process, checking in on us multiple times. They were flexible with return so that we would have a worry free experience especially with plans for inclement weather. We wouldn't have chosen to go with anyone else and would certainly recommend to anyone!

Tuxego's reply:

we delight at the word "wonderful experience" we're glad you were pleased. thank you

Courtney · Married on 02/25/2017

Anthony was a consummate professional all while making us feel welcomed like family at his Latham store. He helped guide us through the selection process based upon the ideas we had and ultimately we ended up with the best tuxedo look. I have rented tuxedos from other places before and never had such detailed measurements taken. On the day of pick-up everyone tried on the tuxes and a few needed some slight alterations which were done right on premises in a few minutes time. I thought the tuxes were good to begin with but his staff said they wanted perfect fits for the occasion and they nailed it. Returns were easy after the weekend and the price of everything was great. I highly recommend Tuxego.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Tuxego's reply:

Thank you I'll take professional when I can get that. My candor often loses me points there :-) Thank you for flattering words on behalf of the staff.

Justine · Married on 02/18/2017

Tuxego is the place to go for all of your tuxedo needs in the capital district. We received nothing but excellent service and were extremely happy with how all of the groomsmen and the groom looked on the day of the wedding. Many of our groomsmen were from out of town/out of state and had no issue submitting their measurements and getting a perfect fitting tux. Furthermore, on the morning of the wedding Tony texted my husband to make sure everyone was still happy with the way the tuxes fit. We have nothing but positive things to say and would recommend Tuxego to anyone.

Sent on 06/17/2017

Tuxego's reply:

We appreciate the kind words and sharing your experience
  • Z

Zac · Married on 12/02/2016

The level of service provided by Anthony and company cannot be compared. I am a Wedding DJ, and I have seen a LOT of tuxes from a number of different companies. When it came time for ME to get married this past December, I knew that there was only one option for me and the others in my Wedding party...

Anthony worked with my (now) wife to find the perfect matches to the colors in the girls' dresses, and to match her vision of a beach Wedding in December in Upstate NY (no easy task!!)

He and his staff made sure that I looked good and that is no small feat! His attention to detail, and his candor in explaining why something just isn't "right" for you is refreshing in a world of salespeople who see you as a dollar sign only. With Anthony and his staff, you are always a member of the family, and you are welcomed like you've always belonged there...

I have spent years telling my clients that Tuxego is THE go-to place for their formal wear, and my experience working with him as a Groom did not diminish my opinion of it at all; rather, I hold Anthony and his team in even higher esteem as he helped me look GREAT for the best day of my life. Mr. Commisso, I thank you!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Tuxego's reply:

Zac, it means a lot coming from a fellow professional. You certainly can attest to my work, just with our 7'2" tall groom and his 600 lbs+ groomsman. We make every effort so everyone feels their best

Joe · Married on 10/01/2016

My and I got married on October 1st, 2016. We decided to go with a local vendor for tuxedo's instead of a big chain after some bad experiences with friends weddings. We made the right choice in going with Tuxego! The consultation was very informative and made the whole experience feel very personalized. Anthony was awesome - professional, funny and very knowledgeable. He even texted me on the morning of the wedding to be sure everyone's tuxes were okay and to see if we needed anything! Also, with some of my groomsman coming from out of state, it was a breeze to get their measurements in and the flexibility in the scheduling of the second fitting made it easy for everyone. Thanks Anthony and everyone at Tuxego!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Vivian · Married on 09/18/2016

I just had my wedding on 9/18/16. Our experience with Tuxego really put me at ease. The owner. Anthony, is very personable. He personally sits with each couple for the first meeting and takes his time, going over each and every detail of your vision for the big day and helps you find the best tux that fits your vision and your budget. My husband looked so handsome in his tux and I couldn't have picked a better tux shop to help us. I have zero complaints, zero regrets.

Sent on 09/20/2016

Abby · Married on 08/20/2016

It was night and day when comparing tuxego to other tux rental stores we had visited. The staff was personable, friendly, and prompt. The suits arrived early, and the guys all looked great on the wedding day!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Lisa · Married on 08/06/2016

What can I say about Tuxego that their incredible reviews on this site don't already? The team at Tuxego is professional, responsible and have a meticulous attention to detail. They offer honest opinions about what looks good on you which is refreshing when every other vendor is saying what you want to hear so they get paid. If you want great tuxedos at a good price that sharp head to Tuxego.

Sent on 11/13/2016

Jason · Married on 07/30/2016

We just recently had our wedding on 7/30/16. Anthony and his staff were great. When you have your first consultation with Anthony he's a straight shooter and that's something we respected a lot. Not only did we get what we asked for but Anthony himself personally texted me on the day of to not only make sure everything was ok but also to lend assistance if needed. That kind of service seems to be fading more and more these days and I'm glad we made the right choice.

Sent on 08/01/2016

Merissa · Married on 07/29/2016

We had an amazing experience working with Anthony and his staff. He went above and beyond to make sure that everyone was happy and satisfied on our wedding day! My husband had a vision, and Anthony took the time to listen and give exactly what we were looking for! A week before our wedding we went in for the final fitting and saw a different pair of shoes that we wanted instead...Anthony was able to order them and rush them to get them in for us in time for our wedding day! We thought it would be impossible to get those shoes and he made it happen for us. He made us feel that we were the only couple he was working with even though we were married in the summer which is their busy time. We HIGHLY recommend Tuxego!!!

Sent on 10/03/2016
  • MrsMamaP

Collette · Married on 07/23/2016

We rented our tuxedos from Anthony and the team at Tuxego, and not only did my groom and our groomsmen look amazing but they even helped me to find a suit small enough for my tiny ring bearer who is under 2. The day of the wedding the guys needed some last minute details fixed, and they definitely went above and beyond in ensuring everyone had what they needed in a hurry. We would recommend them to anyone for their prices, professionalism, attention to detail and customer service. Thank you again Tuxego!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Danielle · Married on 07/23/2016

Anthony and his team were great to work with. They provided excellent guidance throughout the tux selection process as well as fantastic customer service throughout the week leading up to the wedding.

Sent on 07/27/2016

Anne · Married on 07/03/2016

My husband and I got married on July 3rd,2016. I met Tony through my step father who is a DJ in the wedding business (DJZacBarr). He has always gotten his tuxes at Tuxego so I thought we'd give it a try. Tony helped my husband and his groomsmen very generously! This company was very professional and on time. He took the stress of finding the perfect tuxes away! Great customsr service! I give this place 5 stars and would recommend Tuxego to all everyone!

Sent on 11/12/2016

amber · Married on 06/25/2016

Awesome customer service. Affordable. And had my colors for my wedding which men's warehouse did not have.

Sent on 09/30/2016

Thomas · Married on 04/30/2016

After having terrible customer service experience with Men's Warehouse in Clifton Park, NY I was delighted with my time working with Anthony at Tuxedo. My wife wanted to have matching colors for groomsmen vests and/or ties to the bridesmaids dresses. Of course my wife chose a beautiful pastel arrangement for her bridesmaids dresses which required matching ties and vests to 6 different colors tickled pink, violeta, spa, petal, iris, and capri. Who makes these things up? Anthony took the time to go through every possible color available and vest. Even though we didn't choose the colors because we found something better he worked hard to satisfy our wishes.
    Measuring was great even for out of town groomsmen. We had a couple alterations the day before but this was all because of Anthony's desire to provide me the best look I could have on my wedding day down to a 1/16th of a inch. The biggest endorsement I can give to Anthony is that I would love to sit down to hang out and grab a beer. He's a stand up guy and I'd recommend him to any groom.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Tuxego's reply:

I thank you for a resounding review. While I am always honored and appreciate everyone's feedback, your endorsement is perhaps my favorite of all time. For a couple reasons, that you recognize that I am diligent in my commitment to performing my duty, even to the 1/16th of an inch, in service to our clients. Something that I often find goes unrewarded and my obsessive compulsive nature is seen as a failure. Most heart warming is that you would find sitting down for a beer with me to be a pleasure, in spite of how obnoxious I am and what I consider the greatest compliment that you think of me as a stand up guy. Let me know anytime you want to have that beer and I'll raise you double. Cheers

Angie · Married on 04/15/2016

I would highly recommend Tuxego for any groom in the Capital region looking for a tuxedo for their wedding. I was thrilled with the high level of customer service and attention to detail by Tuxego. When I first met with the owner Anthony, he sat down with my wife and I for an hour, learning about us and our wedding. We then went through a detailed process of picking out the tuxedo for my groomsman. I ended up purchasing my own tuxedo for the wedding, but never once did Anthony pressure me into changing my mind. All of my guys on the wedding day looked awesome on wedding day, and the tuxedos matched very well with my own. I was also highly impressed with the alteration process. My dad needed to get his pants altered the day before the wedding and they were able to turn around the alterations within a day in plenty of time for my dad to get back for all of the wedding day activities. I can’t say enough good things about my experience with Tuxego.

Sent on 04/24/2016

amanda · Married on 03/12/2016

Anthony and the team at Tuxego are true professionals and they love what they do. Anthony is very honest and provides a customized approach for your wedding needs showing every customer that they matter. Anthony treats your day as though it is one of his relatives ensuring that you have every detail covered for each member of your wedding party. They make it very affordable for high end tuxedos. If you have out of town members of your party it is very easy to supply measurements. Tuxego provides multiple fittings to ensure you and your party look there best, if there is any problems they make sure you recieve what you need in time for your big day. Unlike the competition Tuxego provides a generous return policy so that you do not need to rush your rental back as soon as your wedding is over. Tuxego is also excellent for your travel needs with Sandles. We booked our hunnymoon through Tuxego and we're very satisfied with the high level of detail provided for booking. Tuxego is hands down the best around, do yourself a favor and don't look anywhere else. Having worked with other companies in the past there is no comparison. They are also members of the Adirondack Wedding Association which provides additional discounts. Tuxego also generously gives back to the community they operate in which is great to know that your vendor cares for areas close to your heart.

Sent on 03/26/2016

Tuxego's reply:

Wow I'm grateful for all of the accolades you gave me and my staff. They appreciate the acknowledgement as do I for it helps others find us. It was a pleasure working with Ken and you. I'm sorry that you've moved from the area and won't get to see you but wish you well on your new journey

Donelle · Married on 10/24/2015

Tuxedo was fantastic across the charts. Shopping for a suit or tux is all what you want to make of it. We tend to invest a lot of time & energy in everything so we were thankful to meet & work directly with the owner Anthony Commisso who was willing to spend as much time with us as we wanted. With us both being italian, friendly, and loving to talk; we hit it off right away.We had an appointment and I was a littler nervous because mens attire is not my forte. Also, my husband is built like a football player: broad shoulders and big long legs. He is a business consultant & lives in a suite.He has been known to blow out elbows in shirts & butts in pants. Not due to the quality, because he has always bought from Brooks Brothers, but because he is always on the move. He used to carry an extra pair of pants for a sounds mind. We were very nervous about finding a tux that would fit & compliment his body, and lastly his wear & tear on the biggest night of his life. With Anthony's profound knowledge of his inventory & excellent customer service we nailed it. Tuxedo steered us in the correct direction and taught us so much we didn't even know.When working with an expert like Tuxedo you learn the history and gammet of options and trends for mens wedding attire. Hours later, we closed the shop. My husband & I felt so relieved to know we didn't just check another task off our list, but made new friends and added another vendor to the foundation of our wedding that is trustworthy and valuable. Hunter looked as handsome as ever and felt comfortable in his tux the whole night. My picky father (which is a good thing...he knows what he wants) who is built like your typical italian dad had a great experience as well. They picked out the suit to compliment his body not for the "trend". Father approved, husband approved and most importantly wife approved!! Thanks for giving us a sound mind Tuxego!

Sent on 02/13/2016

Tuxego's reply:

I'm humbled by the kind words and it means a great deal to me and my staff