Turning Stone Resort Casino Reviews

54 Reviews for Turning Stone Resort Casino

1 User photo

Turning Stone Resort Casino 1

Nicole · Married on 08/24/2018

Having our wedding reception at the Turning Stone was one of the best decisions that we made for our day. We had our reception in the Oneida/Mohawk ballrooms. Jennifer and Ian were the best people to work with. We did not hire a wedding coordinator, however between the two of them, we did not need one. I had someone checking in on my husband and I at all times throughout the night making everything was the way we wanted. They made sure we both ate and never let out drinks get close to empty. I would highly recommend them to anyone. The price is definitely worth it if you want a very elegant/classy venue.

Turning Stone Resort Casino 2

Kimberly · Married on 07/13/2018

Jennifer and the entire turning stone staff was amazing from start to finish. I would highly recommend having a wedding here. Everything turned out amazing !!!

Monica · Married on 07/11/2017

In planning our daughter and son-in-law's wedding, we quickly realized that the Turning Stone Resort and Casino would fit our needs the best. In prioritizing our budget, food, atmosphere and the availability of hotel rooms and other entertainment venues were on top of the list. We held our event at the Shenandoah Clubhouse and there is not a better venue for an elegant, classic wedding. The TS staff, especially Melissa Paquette, could not be more accommodating. We did not hire a wedding planner, so we relied on Melissa guidance and assurances, and she did not disappoint. We gave her a road map to how we wanted everything displayed, and nothing was missed. The food was extraordinary, and our guests are still raving about how much fun they had. The TS cake artist, Ashleigh, as that is what she is, did an amazing job with the wedding cake. Not only was it pleasing to the eye, but it was delicious! We feel fortunate to have been able to have our reception at the TS! We would not change a thing!

Kaley · Married on 06/24/2017

Turning stone was our first and only pick for a wedding venue. We knew from experience that Turning Stone had something to offer for everyone. Not only did they meet my expectations but the surpassed them with flying colors. The wedding was absolutely gorgeous, flawless, and there wasn't a single employee not willing and ready to do whatever me or my guests needed. The professionalism, the respect, the compassion that these people have is without a doubt simply amazing. I highly recommend Turning Stone and all their staff to future guests and couples to be.

Lori · Married on 06/24/2017

I would recommend Turning Stone as the venue for your wedding ! All of our guests commented on how amazing the everything was. The staff is exceptional !!!!!

Sara · Married on 05/27/2017

Turning stone made our wedding day amazing! They are ontop of everything down to the very last detail! Our coordinator, Jamie Smith was so helpful, very responsive and organized everything to our satisfaction! The prices weren't as high as we assumed and everything is basically included in the packages, absolutely loved the wedding cake they provided and the free night stay on the wedding night was very much appreciated! I am very pleased with our experience and would highly recommend using turning stone as a wedding venue!

Michelle · Married on 09/04/2016

My husband and I were married at Turning Stone Resort Casino on 9/4/16. We live in Florida so we relied on the staff to help us plan our big day. Everything from the tasting to the reception was amazing and went smoothly. We had the pleasure of working with Vannati, Chris, and Sarah Just. They guided us through every process and decision. Sarah was just amazing; she was very responsive to phone calls and emails, and so accommodating. Our ceremony was on the Great Lawn and it was truly beautiful. Our cocktail hour and reception were held at the Shenendoah Clubhouse. The hors doeuvres, dinners, and drinks were amazing! The patio at the clubhouse and the reception room were beautiful! The staff decorated it just the way we had imagined! Our waitress during our wedding was so kind and attentive. Our guests are still talking about our day. We are so lucky to have had such a beautiful day! We highly recommend TSRC for your wedding or special event!

Very pleased with everything that took place for my daughters wedding. Could not of asked for any better service from the Turning Stone.

The venue was beautiful and Turning Stone made our wedding day perfect!

Sarah Just is the best catering sales manager at Turning Stone! My husband and I could not have worked with a better person to help us put together our dream wedding from 5 hours away. She was responsive to all of my (MANY) questions and our day came together beautifully, without even a SINGLE hiccup, thanks to her and her team's (Janice- Banquet Captain and assistant- Abbi) amazing work! Thanks again for helping us plan and execute the best day of our lives!

Kelly · Married on 03/19/2016

Beautiful venue-very kind staff. Everyone here is very helpful and easy to coordinate with. They've done a ton of renovations and it's gorgeous. My guests were very impressed and will remember my wedding for certain! Thank you!

Jessica · event on: 03/12/2016

My Husband and I chose Turning Stone Resort Casino to host our 10th anniversary/ vow renewal and there is honestly not one thing we could complain about. Everything was perfect to a T and more than we could ever imagine!! Tons of food, everything was beautiful! Our guests are still talking about the event and said it was the best reception they have ever been to. Many of our guests complimented on the food and how comfortable they felt. They also loved how there was so much more to do at the resort, once our event ended. The staff at the Turning Stone were also amazing!!! They truly are professionals! I would like to say a huge THANK YOU to Sarah, Sharon, and Joli!! You ladies are wonderful at your jobs and are amazing, thank you for helping us make one of the best memories in our life happen.

We had our wedding ceremony on the Great Lawn at The Lodge and our reception at Shenandoah Country Club and it was amazing! The staff was professional, attentive to detail, prompt with everything, and truly dedicated to what they do. From beginning to end, our wedding was a dream come true!

Aahley · Married on 08/07/2015

Our wedding was amazing thanks to the staff at the Turning Stone. We were very pleased with their organization and planning throughout the proccess. Our big day was nothing short of spectacular.

Alaina · Married on 07/25/2015

Absolutely wonderful experience! Turning Stone events work behind the scenes to make your day absolutely seamless! It was an incredible wedding and exceeded our expectations. From the time we arrived to the welcome dinner and the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner to the day of the wedding and the ceremony and reception, service was exceptional, decor, food, every aspect of the entire weekend was amazing! They do excellent work and make it fun for the bride and groom to plan the wedding!

The Turning Stone facilities and staff provided benefits and services for my daughter's wedding beyond expectation. We were professionally guided throughout the time leading up to the wedding with a multitude of options that fully met our needs and budget. Specifically, the wedding planner Allison arranged special hotel reservation arraignments, airport and train station pickups, shuttle service, valet parking, floral and decoration supplements, as well as extensive food and beverage selections. The execution of our three days of

We booked a room block at Turning stone for our wedding on January 24, 2015. I worked with Sarah and she was great - answered all emails/phone calls ASAP. I changed things up quite a bit, but it was never an issue for her. We also used them for transportation to and from our venue to Turning Stone. We got a limo for me & the bridesmaids there, a shuttle for the groom & groomsmen and then shuttles to and from for the guests staying at Turning Stone. It was definitely worth the money! No one had to worry about driving and drinking and directions. It was perfect!

Latisha · Married on 05/24/2014

I would definitely recommend Turning Stone. It was a great value and their experienced wedding team was there to help with every little aspect. I didn't have to worry about things running smoothly. I had a great experience.

Stephanie · Married on 09/27/2013

Married on the great lawn- absolutely stunning

Reception at the Shenendoah, great food And beautifully set up With excellent service.
    I couldn't have asked for anything better. They took of me and made sure I did not have to lift a finger from drinks to food to packing and setting the room. Completely elegant.
    Janice was awesome and Jessica Thomas too.

Jessica · Married on 08/09/2013

Everything at this venue is top notch - from their staff to service to the venue itself. They helped make our wedding one we will never forget. Don't discount this venue thinking that it might be something you cannot afford - when compared with other local venues they were extremely competitive.

Beth · Married on 07/27/2013

I was married at the Turning Stone Resort & Casino in Verona, NY. We had the ceremony on the Great Lawn behind the Lodge. It was amazing and stunning scenery all around the grounds.

The cocktail and reception was held at the Shenandoah at Turning Stone. What an amazing space. And the service was true perfection.

I think it is the best venue around and the entire package was really great.

amber · Married on 10/20/2012

Turning Stone Casino made our day PERFECT. Each and every worker was so friendly and did everything in their power to make our dream come true. The grounds there are just a beautiful resort and I have such amazing pictures I can't even begin to explain. The food is absolutely out of this world, expecially for the price. I have gotten so many compliments on the room and venue I can't imagine anybody who is considering Turning Stone would pick anywhere else!

Elisha · Married on 08/03/2012

Amazing job by all staff that helped with our wedding. Our wedding coordinater Jess M was AMAZING. She was so helpful, and got back to so fast with any requests. We couldn't be happier with them and had an amazing wedding.

Mary Kate · Married on 06/08/2012

We were recently married and had our reception at Turning Stone Resort and Casino, in the Shenendoah Clubhouse. It was the best reception and everyone had a great time! The clubhouse is gorgeous and was the perfect setting for our wedding. The entire process of planning a reception was very daunting, especially since we live in California and were planning from afar. Jessica was our coordinator and did an amazing job helping us with every detail. She was extremely profesisonal and timely with all responses. Even though she was coordinating many other events at the same time, she always made it seem like we were the most important clients. Every detail was covered on the day of the reception, it went so smoothly and I did not have to worry about a thing. The entire staff at the Turing Stone did a fantastic job and provided our guests with a luxurious evening! Our flowers were done in house, as was the food and cake. Everything was perfect and as a detail-oriented bride with high expectations, all my wishes came true! I would highly recommend Turning Stone Resort and Casino as a reception venue.