111 Reviews for Tunes by T

Sound/PA System (4)
Consultation (3)
Uplighting (3)
108 Tunes by T Reviews

Tunes by T made the party at our wedding! Making sure our guests had a great time was the most important thing to us and our dance floor was packed the whole night! T played the best songs from different decades so people of all ages got out there. Friends and family that we've never seen dance came out with us! From cocktails to dinner through dancing, there wasn't one song I wanted to skip. T's energy got everyone excited and kept the party going all night. Music sets the mood and is the background to everything at a wedding and ours was absolutely perfect because of Tunes by T!

Profile Picture Betsy , 8/11/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

T is a long-time family friend and was at the top of our list for wedding vendors. He was amazing! T is very organized, professional, and a great DJ. The dance floor was EPIC and everyone commented on how great the music and just the overall vibe was. We are so thankful for T, he made our wedding day that much more special!

Profile Picture Brynne, 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I first met T at a friends wedding and knew right away that when I got married I would definitely want to have him as our DJ. T is the best! He is wonderful at reading the crowd and knowing what will keep people out on the dance floor. T is extremely professional, patient, and an overall nice guy! I recommend him 100%!

Profile Picture Nichole, 7/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tunes by T treated us like we were their only customer and their most important client! We were given the control to select our sound and style, but we still received great recommendations that made the event even better! Josh was our DJ and we cannot say enough great things about him. He was patient with us and adapted with the crowd and the ceremony. He made himself available to us and our needs throughout the entire event while still staying in the background. Even though we switched up the sounds (Jazz for dinner; Top 40 for dancing), Josh blended the sounds perfectly into a seamless transition. In fact, we made some other odd requests, like fading a song from a video we made into the Grand Entrance song....Somehow Josh was able to make it sound like the video was actually playing the song ( it's hard to explain but lets just say it was so good that our guests were asking me how Josh even did it)! His skill set is clearly superb, but more importantly he was a gentleman and very accommodating. Thanks to Josh, T, and the entire team at Tunes by T for helping to make our day such an enjoyable one! Can't thank you enough!

Profile Picture Mike, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tunes by T did such a wonderful job at our wedding! Peter was an absolutely perfect DJ and MC for the night, he transitioned us through every part of the reception flawlessly and made sure the party stayed going all night as well. We were having so much fun all night! Later in the evening, after T himself got done rocking for a Red Wing game at Little Caesar's Arena, he came over to our reception (I told him to feel free to stop in) and congratulated us and celebrated with us. He really didn't have to go the extra mile like that, and after a long day of working a hockey game I wouldn't have blamed him for just wanting to go home, but we appreciated it so much! Thank you both (T and Peter) for a wonderful wedding night! I would recommend Tunes by T to anyone! The music selection, the friendly service, the planning, the execution, the price, everything was absolutely fantastic!

Profile Picture Jason, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We loved having Tunes by T at our wedding! Would recommend to anyone, worth every penny! T was incredibly easy to work with on planning, professional, and made sure every detail of what we wanted happened! Josh kept the dance floor packed at the reception and was incredibly friendly and a joy to work with. My maid of honor said it best, "I didn't get to drink enough or eat enough dessert because I kept waiting for a bad song to be played to take a break but there never was one!" Guests from all generations said they knew almost every song and had a blast dancing.

Profile Picture Alex, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

The reviews for this place say it all. I am another very satisfied customer! We had Tunes by T at our wedding this year, and they were amazing. T is super friendly and easy to work with. He responded to emails promptly and was willing to take the time to make sure we felt comfortable with our wedding day plan.

The flexibility that this company offers is one of their best aspects. They let you have as much or as little control as you like over the playlist, and really help to make the event exactly how you want it.

We had Josh as our DJ and he was great! Friendly and competent, even when we had some power issues (our wedding was outside at a summer camp with less than ideal power options), he was cool and we got it taken care of. He kept the dance floor going all night, and we got many compliments from our guests afterwards.

Profile Picture Tatiana, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC

T makes your wedding experience top of the line! He is the best in the business and makes your reception fun perfect! Our wedding reception ran smoothly and the dance floor was packed all night! Thank you, T! :)

Profile Picture Kasidy, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation

T absolutely went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding. I am still in awe of what an amazing job he did. From start to finish, T made everyone feel comfortable and involved (what fun!!). He truly cares about what he does, along with his clients. We received SO many compliments throughout the night (and after) in regards to what a great job he did, and James and I truly can't thank him enough for making our wedding so wonderful and memorable! We wouldn't recommend anyone else but him, you would be doing yourself an injustice by going with anyone else. He is one of a kind, and certainly will make your wedding, or any other celebration that absolute best that it can be. Thank you again for everything you did to make our special day so wonderful, our wedding wouldn't of been what it was without you. :)

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lauren, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This is the fourth wedding that my family has used Tunes by T for DJ services and, as always, they were excellent. I found out on the night before the wedding that our daughter hadn't sent in the Reception Planner or the Wedding Playlist and, in spite of our lack of planning, Peter, the DJ at our event, still did an outstanding job! I would definitely recommend Tunes by T without reservation.

Profile Picture Suzanne, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tunes by T was absolutely amazing to work with! We were able to meet with T before our wedding to discuss EVERY little detail (seriously, every one) and the DJ's Josh and Tony both did an amazing job at the event! We loved everything about the DJ & Entertainment services they provided at our ceremony and reception as well as how many options we had. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ provider; they helped to make our night flawless and fun for everyone!

(PS - We are an LGBT couple and they couldn't have been friendlier to us!)

Profile Picture Kathryn, 9/10/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Unique Services (Other)

I don't know where to start when it comes to reviewing T and his company, T.Campbell owner of Tunes By T is an incredible business owner and person. I had T as a DJ since middle school from after school dances to prom, he is an incredible DJ and life of the party. There was no doubt in my mind who to choose when it came to selecting a DJ for our wedding. We did pay the extra fee to have T himself DJ our event and it was worth every penny, he knows how to joke around and keep people on the dance floor, however I know the people who work with T are also incredible DJ's I just had to have T to make sure no matter what my wedding would be the party to remember. I was not dissapointed, we had guest after guest tell us how amazing the wedding was, how much they danced and how much fun they had. Keeping people out on our dance floor was not an easy task, for we were in a barn on a 85 degree day with no air conditioning only fans, but that floor was full all night! He brought an assistant to help with set up and tear down, and was able to get out in less than 30 minutes. He made our wedding a spectacular party, had great communication and lots of experience! For any party Tunes by T is an amazing company!

Profile Picture Kacie, 8/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

T is an absolute master of his craft. When hiring T, you get so much more than your run of the mill disk jockey, you get the ultimate reception entertainer. T delivers the professionalism, expertise, and passion that over 33 years in the business affords.

Thank you T for giving us a magical storybook ending to a perfect day.

Profile Picture Eric & Emily, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Tim "T" Campbell with Tunes by T was a HUGE part of our wedding. He was absolutely amazing & he made the party so much fun. I have lost track of how many people have said "Your DJ was the best DJ I have ever seen!" Our entire planning process with T was flawless. He was flexible and offered advice whenever we needed it. He nailed the logistics of our venue, even though he had to basically set up two separate DJ areas on either side of our reception. He was worth every single penny and I'm so thankful we met him!
Go Green!

Dan, Kim & Bane

Profile Picture Kimberly, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

We had a great experience using T. and Tunes by T. for our wedding reception. The music was perfect and all of our guests raved about how much fun they had at our wedding reception. T was incredibly accommodating throughout the entire wedding planning and wedding day process. Our reception was a little non-traditional, we didn't have a lot of scheduled events or a sit-down dinner but he made it SO FUN; guests were up and moving the entire time. I can't say enough about how highly I recommend T!

Profile Picture User6594608, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC

Was a first class experience. Could not ask for a better company to work with!

Profile Picture Todd, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

We can't thank T enough for all he did as our DJ at our wedding/dance party. We have received so many compliments about how awesome our DJ was. His song selection and energy were incredible, he handled the huge room and the flow of the evening so well, and he gave us so many special moments honoring loved ones. He not only is a great DJ, but he is also a great person, so incredibly kind. He is the best, and we are so grateful for all he did in making our wedding the best day of our lives. We highly, highly recommend him!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Absolutely amazing DJ! We danced the entire night and the dance floor was always full. So many people still tell me how awesome the DJ was at our wedding and that we had the best dance party they have ever been to at a wedding!

Profile Picture Erica, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

The DJ was outstanding! We threw him a couple of curveballs at the beginning of the reception and he handled them very well. He provided a good mix of dance songs and slower songs so everyone had an opportunity to dance. He helped make it a great night.

Profile Picture Torrey, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I absolutely loved Tunes by T as my wedding day DJ! T. Campbell personally performed the DJ services for my wedding ceremony and reception and I could not have been more pleased. He kept everything on track and I never had to worry about a thing. Everything we asked of him he delivered. Not only does he do great work but you can tell that he loves what he does as he was singing and dancing along to most of the music himself! He even went above and beyond and got the public address announcer of the Toledo Walleye (our hometown hockey team) to record a sound clip that he played at the end of the night to congratulate us. I would highly recommend Tunes by T.!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/4/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Josh and assistant did an excellent job at our wedding. They were professional and easy to work with. They followed what we had requested and were open to additions and changes as the night progressed. If a song they played wasn't well received, they switched it out to something else that got people back on the dance floor- we loved this! They even showed guests dance moves. We highly reccomend them!

Profile Picture Jill, 5/30/15, 2 Reviews

Dear T,

Ross and I could not have asked for a more amazing, professional, and kind hearted DJ!!! Thank you for helping make our wedding a day to remember for the rest of our lives. We had heard nothing but wonderful things about you and you certainly did not disappoint. You lived up to our expectations and then some!! It was a magical day and you had a great hand in making it so. We are still hearing from our guests about how much they loved you! You are a one-of-a-kind, class act! You can't go wrong with T!!

Profile Picture Ross & Katie, 4/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We don't even know how to begin to thank T for the OUTSTANDING job he did as the DJ for our wedding reception! Everything went flawlessly - from the entrances, to the speeches, to the cake cutting, and most of all, the dancing! The dance floor was full the entire night and everyone had a blast! We received numerous compliments throughout the evening! T was so helpful, thorough, and professional throughout the entire planning process and was SO much fun at the reception. We would, hands down, recommend Tunes by T to ANYONE that needs DJ services. Thank you T for making our reception everything we dreamed of! You're the best!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 11/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Tunes by T was amazing!!!! Our wedding would not have happened without them. T was very prompt in responding and when problems with our venue arose T and his team took care of everything. We found out our venue did not have enough outlets for all the DJ equipment and lights but T and his team figured out how to use what was available And when we didn't use all the lights he refunded us some of the money. We also had a conflicting DJ event on the same day as our wedding that came up last minute and T himself wasn't able to DJ our event but he found another one of his DJs who was available And he did an amazing job with everything the day of our wedding. Our wedding day would not have been the same without Tune by T, they made it so much more than just an event. They are awesome and we highly recommend them to everyone!!!!!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/11/14, 1 Review