Tundra Lodge Resort & Conference Center Reviews

33 | Green Bay, WI

33 Reviews for Tundra Lodge Resort & Conference Center

April Smith · Married on 06/15/2019

Best Decision!!!

We hired Bronson from Superior Sound Entertainment for our reception and ceremony DJ, I most definitely will recommend him to anyone I know! He listened and paid attention to everything we wanted/recommended, he was very awesome to work made everything smooth on our wedding day! What was even better is he played the best music where the dance floor was always full and everyone was having a blast! I also loved that he gave us a surprise thumb drive with pictures and videos on it, me and my husband got to rewatch our ceremony and it was so wonderful/emotional for me to watch, especially because I didn't get to see how it happened and came along.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Ashley Plansky · Married on 03/23/2019

Great venue

Love how accommodating and friendly the staff was during the before and during process. The food was great and the staff was amazing the whole night. Everyone raved about the event after.

Sent on 03/25/2019
  • Kalee

Kalee · Married on 01/12/2019

It was so easy to have the perfect wedding.

We just had our wedding at the Tundra and it was wonderful. Having the on-sight coordinator made everything a breeze and so less stressful. Our ceremony was held there also, and they have a lovely ceremony space! And very fairly prices in my opinion for both ceremony and reception. Food was delicious! They worked very well with us on our menu and I was extremely pleased! We had our rehearsal dinner at the bar iinside their facility the night before the wedding and then enjoyed the waterpark before the big day. It was wonderful, 10/10.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Angela · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing! Great Venue!

I would highly recommend Tundra! They were easy to work with, very responsive, reasonably priced and conveniently located! Having the hotel connected was great for guest as we had a snow storm. Hands down would have our reception here again!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Ashli · Married on 07/29/2017

We got married at TTL this past September and we loved meeting and working with Sue! She was very accommodating and helped us plan every step of the way. We had our ceremony in the fireplace room and the staff helped move my decorations for the ceremony and to the reception after. All of the food was amazing. We booked boardrooms to get ready the day of, and received a room the night of.

Sent on 01/24/2017

Shayna · Married on 07/08/2017

My wedding day could not have gone any better. Every one at the Tundra Lodge was so nice. They were always there to answer any questions throughout the planning and throughout the wedding day.
    I would not have done anything different.

Sent on 07/21/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/17/2017

The event coordinator and all staff were so great and made everything so seamless! Our wedding was in June and our guests are still talking about how great our venue was. Our friends have said it's one of the best weddings they've gone to and the food was phenomenal! Not one complaint here-- not once did I stress out with the venue. They truly listen to what you want and make it happen. Very trustworthy and to me that is so important. There is a lot that goes on with wedding planning and not having to worry about the venue was a huge plus!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Shannon · Married on 03/03/2017

We decided to have a small last minute wedding. Originally we were just going to use their ballroom for the ceremony when we saw a picture online of the pretty fireplace. We called there hoping that they would have something available. We worked with Sue and she was phenomenal. She got back to us quickly for all our questions and had some great suggestions. We ended up doing a dinner buffet there as well and everything came together beautifully.

Sent on 03/22/2017

Amanda · Married on 01/28/2017

I highly recommend Tundra lodge!!! Sue and her staff were very easy to work with. They made the day go very smooth and we had nothing to worry about. We couldn't have asked for a better place to have our wedding!!

Sent on 02/02/2017

Michelle · Married on 01/21/2017

We had our Daughters wedding there 2 weeks ago an I could not have asked for anything better. Our staff was above wonderful, the food delicious (ooh la la on the desert bars....5 stars), Sue the coordinator was fabulous to work with, the bartenders we had were amazing...the guests loved them and I don't drink so watched them in action al nite. The accomodations were beautiful...everything was set up beautifully and there were perks like under table lighting, candles on the table..more than we could have dreamed of. The room was spacious so our guests could dance their hearts out with falling on top of one another. The gift opening area and breakfast we ordered were also perfect and spot on. Tundra...I have been in the service industry for a great part of my life and I'm picky and you seriously surpassed my expectations. Thank you all so much for making our Daughters wedding a beautiful and magical nite !!! PS...ask about the Tundra limo....you will be glad you did

Sent on 01/30/2017

Kate · Married on 08/26/2016

We couldn't have asked for a better venue. We planned our wedding from Milwaukee and Sue was very accomadating to our schedules and was very easy to get in touch with whenever we had questions. We so many compliments on the food! We would defiantly recommend Tundra!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Sara · Married on 06/18/2016

Sue Cashman was my favorite vendor to work with! She was quick to respond and always had an answer for me. Pricing was fair and with her experience she made sure I wasn't over-purchasing items. My wedding reception was gorgeous and my guests were very happy with the service!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Milena · Married on 04/23/2016

Sue at Tundra Lodge is the absolute best! Sue is very responsive and willing to work with you to get everything you want out of a reception/event. When our "guests attending" number was adjusted, she helped us get the most for our money and provide the best experience for our guests as well. Not only was the food delicious, but the standard room setup was beautiful and simple!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Danielle · Married on 11/15/2014

We ended up working with a few different people at the Lodge due to unforeseen circumstances but every single person was always willing to make our event a priority. They responded quickly and exceeded all of our expectations. The food was seriously incredible and the staff was great! We could not have asked for a better evening for our wedding and the Tundra Lodge was exactly what we needed to make our dream wedding come true!! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 11/20/2014

Sadie · Married on 09/20/2014

Tundra Lodge was wonderful to work with for our wedding venue! We ended up having our catering manager change twice in the year that we were engaged and Sue who ended up doing everything was absolutely awesome. She will do anything to make you have the day of your dreams! She is very detail oriented and has everything planned out. The day of she was there to make sure everything ran smoothly and did a great job! The whole Tundra staff was great to work with as well. They helped with set up the night before and morning of, had no time restraints on when you could set up the ballroom, and even finished some table decorating when we had to leave. They acted as if it was their own wedding they were hosting...they truly cared and were just great! Also a BEAUTIFUL rustic ballroom!

Sent on 10/05/2014

Tundra Lodge is the perfect venue for a wedding reception. When we first toured the facilities I knew this was the place for us. It had the feel of a princess castle and since we got engaged at Disney, it was perfect. We had around 20 kids and they all were excited about the waterpark...we even had the opportunity to sneak in a few hours with some on Sunday morning and had a blast. The food was amazing and we had a lot of people compliment us on the selection of food. Everyone was easy to work with and flexible when things popped up. We would highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Katie · Married on 05/03/2014

Absolutely perfect venue! When we shopped around for places to have our wedding, this was the last place we ever thought to look. It not only fit our rustic/classy theme, but had great food as well. So happy we chose Tundra!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Erica · Married on 02/01/2014

The Tundra Lodge was a great location for our wedding! We had over 30 children on the guest list of 80, so we needed to keep them entertained. Nieces & nephews looked forward to the chance to swim in the water park, which was well staffed with lifeguards. (Note water park is ideal for the under 10 age group. The few teenagers found it small.) Friday night's family/rehearsal dinner was pizza & soda in a room right off the water park - the kids didn't even have to get out of their swimsuits. The Tundra Lodge had many options for room accommodations, including some suites with private sleeping rooms for parents. The reception's dinner was served "family style" so parents did not have to supervise kids in the buffet line. The Tundra accommodated our request for milk to be served on the table with the meal, making for some very happy moms.

The Tundra's staff was very accommodating of our special requests, particularly Kerri, the event manager. We had a beer tasting with microbrews at the bar during the reception. They made a specialty cheese & sausage platter for our appetizers with truly gourmet cheeses, and it was well displayed. The food was even better at the wedding than during our tasting. The cake was delivered 3 hours late, but no one knew because the Tundra was so professional in getting it cut and displayed.

My husband is a hunter & fisherman, so he loved the truly rustic atmosphere of the lodge. I enjoyed the service and ease of planning. Our guests had a great time! Now the kids have started asking if we'll get married again so they can go back to the water park. :)

Sent on 02/27/2014
  • O

M · Married on 04/27/2012

The overall experience that the Tundra Lodge provided us was AMAZING! Our wedding coordinator helped with every detail of our special day and was so accommodating to all of our needs. It was such a stree-free day! Thank you!

Sent on 06/20/2012
  • Claudia

Claudia · Married on 07/17/2010

This was the perfect place for our wedding venue, it had a little of everything for everyone!! :) Thank you Jamie for helping us with our wonderful day!!!

Sent on 02/27/2012

Sara · Married on 06/19/2010

My husband and I booked our wedding with Jamie from the Tundra Lodge about two and a half years ago. The staff at the Tundra Lodge are very professional and personable. We had some unusual requests and Jaime made our dreams and wishes a reality. The food.....AMAZING! We had a buffet, and let me tell you that was the best decision. We had a very large reception which took up all three ballroom spaces, but the Tundra Lodge staff set up two buffet lines and ensured the quality and quantity of food was to the highest standards. The wait staff were VERY prompt on picking up empty plates and making sure the event room was clean along with the bathrooms. The ballroom space is breathtaking and very grand!There is no other place I would have rather gone to celebrate with friends and family!

Sent on 02/17/2012

Kathryn · Married on 08/28/2015

Sue was absolutely excellent to work with!! She went out of her way to make sure everything was perfect. Whatever we asked for she found a way to make happen (including five different plated dinner options and a popcorn bar!) Pricing wise, I really liked that everything such as cake cutting and serving, linens, risers, etc. we're all included in the package price instead of having to add everything on separately. The food was delicious, we chose the Duck as one of our options and we received lots of compliments on it. The venue is a great mix of rustic on the outside and elegance in the ballroom, the chandeliers are gorgeous! I would definitely recommend Sue and Tundra Lodge for your wedding reception.

Sent on 02/26/2016

Chrystal · Married on 08/15/2015

Sue was fantastic to work with & helped us plan out the reception without going over budget. She helped us think through so many parts of our wedding day that we never would have considered. Everything was beautiful!

Sent on 09/25/2015

Chris · Married on 06/16/2012

Jamie Sturke and the staff at Tundra Lodge were nothing short of amazing! They were flexible, nondemanding, and friendly throughout the whole process. They catered everything to meet our needs for our special day. We would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/20/2012

Kelly · Married on 09/18/2010

This is a beautiful place to have a reception. They work with you to come up with a budget that works and have a gorgeous ballroom. Only complaint is that they didn't ask if we wanted to save our cake top (we did) and didn't ask if we wanted to keep the bouquet on the cake (we did). Food was excellent...tons of different choices. Great service and staff.

Sent on 10/29/2010