Tumbleweed Sanctuary, Garden and Labyrinth Reviews

Tumbleweed Sanctuary, Garden and Labyrinth 4
Tumbleweed Sanctuary, Garden and Labyrinth 5
  • Sami

Sami · Married on 11/09/2019

Unforgettable experience and venue!

We hosted our November wedding at Tumbleweed and cant even put into words how magical the experience was working with them. From booking to execution, their team were absolutely incredible and our wedding couldn't have been more magical + perfect. If you're on the fence - CHOOSE THIS VENUE! It is absolute magic.

Tumbleweed Sanctuary, Garden and Labyrinth 6
    Tumbleweed Sanctuary, Garden and Labyrinth 7
    Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Heather

Heather Lemus · Married on 09/14/2019

Dream location

We had our wedding at Tumbleweed in September under a full moon, and it was just as peaceful and romantic as we hoped it would be. The Tumbleweed staff works constantly to continue to enhance and improve the grounds, which a breathtaking. When you work with them or come to the site, everyone you encounter is warm, kind and respectful. They instantly put you at ease. Our guests were all taken by the beauty of the location and it’s unusual intimacy. We couldn’t have picked a better place to celebrate our wedding.

Sent on 09/21/2019

Jennifer Haas · Married on 09/07/2019

The perfect desert vibe

Tumbleweed Sanctuary is truly unique and was the perfect venue for our wedding. It is beautiful, provides wonderful furniture and decorations, and is a beautiful space with the perfect desert vibe.

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Kristy

Kristy Wortman · Married on 05/18/2019

Our dream wedding!

We LOVED the Tumbleweed! Vicki and all her staff (Julie, Jasmine, Danny) were amazing! They were so professional and so responsive with emails or phone calls. There was no hidden fees and everything they say is included is actually included! So refreshing to have a venue that actually gives you what they say without any hidden fees.
    The venue come with parking (huge bonus) and they set everything up for you. Decor was beautiful and all bohemian chic. And beautiful bathrooms that were actual bathrooms, not outhouses(also huge bonus). Spaces for inside or outside use. Beautiful places for photos throughout the property. Everything about the Tumbleweed is a 10/10! We literally have nothing negative to say about the Tumbleweed at all! We want to get married all over again just to use them again!!

Photography: Kept Record (Morgan Pirkle)

Tumbleweed Sanctuary, Garden and Labyrinth 8
    Sent on 05/24/2019
  • Nikki

Nikki · Married on 05/04/2019

The Tumbleweed Sanctuary Made Our Wedding Magical

My husband and I knew from the day we got engaged that we wanted an outdoor wedding venue. I had contacted a few venues in the area and was astonished at the price for what was offered. After visiting a venue in Palm Desert and having a less-than-awesome experience, I sent Tumbleweed Sanctuary an inquiry message on our way home. I had seen the venue on Instagram a couple of times and it looked incredible, but I had been in conversation with the venue we were just leaving for a while and thought THAT one would be our venue. Tumbleweed responded within a day and after a few back and forth emails, we went to tour the place. It was beautiful, clean, and serene - a desert oasis, to say the least. We sat on one of their adorable wood benches along a desert path on their property, and knew this was the place we would get married. After the decision, payment was easy - half up front, half 60 days before the wedding. Vicki was amazing throughout the whole process, and when we got closer to the event, I worked with Julie, who was so sweet and easy to work with. She answered all of my questions and helped me make sure all of the vendors had their proper insurance, and that I had my own liability insurance (we went with The Event Helper). We were able to come in the evening before the wedding for two hours to set up the interior decor for the reception and for rehearsal. When we arrived, the venue had already set up the tables and chairs as I had drawn them on a floor plan inside, and the chairs for the ceremony outside under their beautiful metal archway. Everything was perfect! My maid of honor, the best man, myself and the groom were able to set up the decor quickly because everything was in the right place! The venue even let us use their decor, and their beautiful crystal collection complemented the centerpieces I had made. It was a dream come true. Dani was there to meet us the day before and was the point of contact on the day of. I just loved her vibe. The Tumbleweed Sanctuary, from start to finish, made our wedding day perfect. I highly recommend them for both their venue and their staff. It was a completely magical experience!

Tumbleweed Sanctuary, Garden and Labyrinth 13
    Tumbleweed Sanctuary, Garden and Labyrinth 14
    Tumbleweed Sanctuary, Garden and Labyrinth 15
    Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline Tang · Married on 04/27/2019

Dream venue - beautiful property with great staff

Tumbleweed Sanctuary was a dream venue for our wedding. They had so much beautiful furniture (tables, chairs, lounge furniture) and decorations that we were able to forego rentals all together. We knew it would be a beautiful venue when we booked, but the staff blew us away the day of our wedding. They set up all of the furniture and took it apart on our wedding day so our set up was a total breeze. We had planned for 2 hours to setup before the ceremony but we didn't even need that much time. It ended up being really windy the day of our wedding (not really surprising), so a lot of our decorations and flowers were being blown over. We ended up not using most of our flowers and they weren't even really missed since the furniture and the scenery were to beautiful. We had originally planned to go into Joshua Tree National Park for photos during our cocktail hour, but the property had so much diverse plant life and was so beautiful that we just stayed there, which allowed us to spend more time with our friends and family.

Tumbleweed Sanctuary, Garden and Labyrinth 16
    Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Carla

Carla · Married on 04/18/2019

Magical Space

When we found The Tumbleweed Sanctuary, Cesar and I instantly fell in love with the venue and the amazing crew that makes up their team. We toured the venue about 8 months before our wedding and the team was a pleasure to work with throughout our entire planning process.

Vicki and Julie were a huge help with answering questions and being available when we wanted to stop by and clarify logistics. On the day of, Dani, Boo and Julie were super gracious in helping our day run smoothly.

Our family and friends were blown away by the beauty of the space and all the details that went into making this venue so special; we got so many compliments and everyone felt welcome and at home. We would choose this venue for our wedding a thousand times over without hesitation and we look forward to visiting the space any chance we get in the future.

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Megan

Megan Ar · Married on 03/11/2019

The most perfect wedding venue

This was the most magical beautiful, well kept, well thought out wedding site I've ever been to and I'm so glad we chose it. Julie was an incredible host, and everything about the space is perfect. It's so dynamic-- outdoor and indoor with lots of options and flexibility. Perfect for sunset photos. I could not have asked for a more magical place to sanctify my love. If anyone has any questions about the space I'm happy to be a reference.

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Sam

Sam · Married on 09/21/2018

An Absolute Dream

We looked high and low throughout Los Angeles, Orange County and the desert to find a place for our wedding and when we stumbled on Tumbleweed we knew we had found our home.

If you love the spaciousness, the grounding energy and the rustic charm of the California desert this might be the place for you. The landscaping is stunning - your'e surrounded by Joshua trees, cactus, mountains and wide open skies. The interior space is newly remodeled and it's clean and welcoming with brand new bathrooms. The lighting is great and it's decorated with candles and rugs and crystals - you can rent the furniture too, which we opted for. We had our ceremony outdoors under one of the beautiful arches. We had our dinner indoors and then moved back outside for dancing.

I couldn't have asked for a better wedding and Vicki, the owner, and this space are incredible special to us. This place has soul and is completely unique. We will never forget it!

Sent on 10/17/2018
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 00/00/0000

Most perfect desert venue

If you're looking into getting married in Joshua Tree, THIS PLACE IS IT! We planned our wedding all the way from Cincinnati, OH. We knew we wanted to get married in Joshua Tree but without the desert heat.

When I found Tumbleweed Sanctuary on Instagram I instantly knew this was our venue. Not only was it gorgeous on the inside and out, the staff at TS were incredible. Up until the day of the wedding TS made sure to communicate with us. The staff were kind and attentive, absolutely amazing!

Also, huge bonus but their building had AC. Huge bonus since we had grandparents who weren't used to CA heat.

EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT. THIS PLACE IS PERFECT.

Thank you for having us!!

Tumbleweed Sanctuary, Garden and Labyrinth 17