Tulsa Weddings & Design Reviews

28 Reviews for Tulsa Weddings & Design

• Harley

Harley James 路 Married on 07/25/2020

July 2020 wedding

We LOVED having Sharon. She really eased my stresses the day of but she especially helped ease my stresses and worries leading up to our Wedding day in the middle of a pandemic. Sharon being a part of our day was an investment well worth it. 馃挄

Sent on 10/16/2020
  • User4231764 路 2+ years ago

Hiring Sharon Holm and her staff with Tulsa Weddings & Design was the absolute BEST wedding decision I made! I hired Sharon as a consultant and she answered each and every one of my endless emails and texts over a year of wedding planning. I had Jamie Bell as my on-site planner for the day of the wedding and she flawlessly executed my vision for our reception. If you are a bit OCD like I am, these are the ladies to hire. The entire weekend and flow of events was just perfect. Thank you ladies for making it easy to enjoy our big day and trust the details to you!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Emma 路 Married on 06/06/2015

Sharon was wonderful!! My family hired her for the day of coordination and help with the designing of my wedding. I asked Sharon to arrive earlier than she planned on the day of and she was there. She handled everything and I didn't have to worry about a thing. Sharon also had to drive around an 1.5 hour to my wedding sight. She was there before time and was very professional.

Sent on 06/17/2015

Carolyn 路 Married on 10/26/2014

Sharon was amazing! She remained calm, found creative solutions to problems, and made certain the wedding ran smoothly. Without her I cannot imagine our wedding would have come together!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Joanne 路 Married on 04/27/2013

We engaged Sharon's wedding day coordination services late .... and am forever grateful for finding her! My daughter's wedding came off without a hitch and I was able to sit back and enjoy the day with Sharon and her staff making my daughters vision reality. Thank you so very much!

Sent on 04/29/2013
  • User3233662 路 2+ years ago

Sharon was great! She helped out so much with the wedding! I am so grateful we found her! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/02/2013

Lee 路 Married on 06/30/2012

We were so glad that Sharon was there to help with my daughter's special day! I didn't have to be concerned about the reception timeline because she kept the reception running smoothly. She was professional, organized and very helpful! Thank you Sharon!

Sent on 07/25/2012

Amy 路 Married on 05/19/2012

Hayley and I were very impressed w/ our wedding planner's organization, professionalism and knowledge and experience.
    Sharon Holm is definately someone I would recommend to any future bride.

Sent on 05/30/2012

Hayley 路 Married on 05/19/2012

So great and sweet and helpful. Loved having Sharon around for the day of and orchestrating everything so it was stress free. Great investment for the big day.

Sent on 06/11/2012

Allison 路 Married on 05/05/2012

Tulsa Wedding and Designs is an extremely professional and efficient wedding planning service. Sharon is extremely easy to work with and has wonderful ideas. She helpe me bring to life the wedding I have always imagined. I never dreamed it could be so perfect, but Sharonade it happen. Absolutely not one thing went wrong or was out of place. Our wedding started on time and followed as scheduled. I have had an incredible amount of feed back from guests and the popular consensus is that "it's the best wedding I have ever been to!"

Sent on 05/22/2012

Lance 路 Married on 12/10/2011

Sharon was awesome and very professional. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 02/23/2012

Aundrea 路 Married on 05/14/2011

Thanks, Sharon, for making my wedding reception such a huge success. We definitely could not have pulled it off without you!

Sent on 05/16/2011

Lori 路 Married on 08/14/2010

Sharon Holm was incredible! She managed to be have her hand in everything and yet nothing at the same time, allowing me to add my personal touches to everything. Sharon is dependable, caring, supportive, and an all around amazing woman! As the bride, you are her absolute first priority and she will do anything to make your day perfect! Though pictures of her work demonstrate her seemingly endless capabilities, I have to say that Sharon was an asolute pleasure to work with. Thank you Sharon again for EVERTHING. You were my saving grace!

Sent on 09/18/2010

Ashley 路 Married on 05/01/2010

Sharon with Mary Claire was absolutely amazing! I cannot say enough good things about her! She was so attentive to me and cared so much about every little thing that was bothering me! The week before the wedding was stressing me out and she calmed me right down,which was no easy task! She put on a GORGEOUS wedding for us, and was absolutely my best friend throughout the entire planning. Nothing was too big or too small for her to handle! She is so professional and makes you feel like you are the only bride she is dealing with! She was there for everything and I know we couldn't of done it without her! She was never more than a day away from getting back to us via email, and always responded no matter what the crazy thing was I was asking! I would recommend Sharon and Mary Claire services before ANY OTHER vendor. She is absolutely amazing! And we got so many compliments about her and how great she was and how wonderful our wedding was because of her! She put so much thought into everything she did for us! I would tell anyone who is having a wedding, she is who they need to get first!

Sent on 05/13/2010

Monte 路 Married on 05/01/2010

I was not sold on the fact that we needed a wedding planner but after hiring Sharon and as the wedding day approached I realized that we had done the right thing. Sharon was great and well worth the money. She was absolutely fabulous the day of the wedding. I highly recommend Sharon

Sent on 05/14/2010
  • matisse0683

Lesley 路 Married on 03/20/2010

I had a wonderful experience working with Sharon Holm for day-of coordination. I knew that I could (and wanted) to plan most of the wedding myself but also was realistic to the fact that planning the timing of the ceremony was something I wasn't going to be able to prepare for. I didn't want to be stressed thinking about when people would be sat, walking down the aisle, etc. so the day-of coordination service worked perfectly for me. I met with Sharon once before the wedding to go over family seating, music, feel and timeline. I felt like she knew what was going on and all would be figured out at the rehearsal. She came to a unique venue (Vive le Ranch) and worked with an incoming snow storm changing ceremony plans from outside to inside with ease and flexibility. Since she was relaxed - I was relaxed. Everything went smoothly (even with an unexpected 6 inches of snow) and I greatly appreciated her flexibility and professionalism in going with the flow (or snow, in our case!). I would definitely recommend working with Sharon - she'll get you down the aisle and to "I DO" with no worries!

Sent on 03/29/2010

Pamela 路 Married on 07/25/2009

Sharon was a dream to work with, and I would recommend her service without any hesitation!!!

Sent on 08/11/2009

Cindy 路 Married on 07/18/2009

Our wedding planner was great, I would have liked for the planner and the cater to have communicated better.

Sent on 07/30/2009

Shannon 路 Married on 01/02/2009

Sharon has wonderful ideas for decorating, is very organized, and gets the job done. She's fantastic!

Sent on 01/26/2009

Amanda 路 Married on 12/13/2008

We choose to provide our own food for our reception. However, we needed someone to serve the food and make sure things flowed smoothly at our large reception. Sharon with Mary Claire Holloway Bridal Consultants was recommended to me. She met with me immediately and was ever so helpful as I decided exactly what I wanted. She and three other associates took care of all of the food at the reception, clean up, and cutting/serving the cake. They were awesome! Everyone complimented how well they did. Sharon was absolutely awesome to work with and I recommend her to anyone either needing a wedding planner or just a little more help with their big day. Thanks again Sharon!

Sent on 01/22/2009

Julie 路 Married on 11/25/2008

What can I say...Sharon was amazing! I called and asked her if she could plan a wedding in 4 months. Her response...no problem! I am not a girly-girl so planning a wedding was not high on my exciting things to do list! I just wanted to show up and walk down the isle, that is exactly what she gave me. Everything was perfect from the rustic venue to the beautiful tables. Thank you so much Sharon, believe us when we say we couldn't have done it without you.

Sent on 02/13/2012

Ashley 路 Married on 10/25/2008

Sharon was a breath of fresh air during the whole wedding planning process. She was very attentive, and worked with my personal tastes to make my wedding day perfect! I would recommend Mary Claire Holloway Bridal Consultants to any bride who needs assistance with anything.

Sent on 01/12/2009

Margrette 路 Married on 10/04/2008

Sharon is wonderful to work with. She knew exactly what I was envisioning for my wedding and was able to make it happen for me. Whenever I ran into a problem with any process of the planning, she could solve the problem by coming up with an alternative idea or lead me to someone who could help. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/01/2008

Kathryn 路 Married on 09/13/2008

Sharon is a godsend there is no way my wedding would have happened without her she did everything from helping me find other vendors (DJ,caterer, photographer,etc.) to helping me figure out how to decorate our venue to helping me with formalities her services are totally priceless plus she is really fun to be around. I cant express my gratitude enough to her.

Sent on 09/22/2008

Kate 路 Married on 07/18/2009

Sharon Holm facilitated our use of Chapel on the Hill in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, in July 2009.

Though she was not acting as our official wedding consultant, she was generous with her insight, creative ideas and contact list. For instance, she recommended LadyFingers Catering, which turned out to be a successful wedding complement.

Sharon was accessible via phone and email and was generally ready and willing to meet us or set a planning appointment. As brides do, I itemized concerns to her at length in email form, and Sharon never failed to field each particular query. She was the queen of follow through without imposing on or hassling us. As the date grew closer, she touched base with me on a few outstanding items and finalized them. It was great to have her mind in our court, as certainly we would have forgotten something otherwise. We changed venue "packages" midstream, and Sharon didn't miss a beat. She did well to clarify what we could expect from the package.

Sharon was forthright in informing us that the reception tables might not be set up at the time of our rehearsal the day prior to the wedding--which, they weren't. So, no "freak outs" were necessary, as we knew already that delayed setup was a possibility. By the evening prior to wedding day, setup was complete.

Additionally, our rehearsal party was locked out of the venue for 30 minutes, awaiting the arrival of the technical stand-in for Sharon, who had tried to call and warn us but was not able to catch me on my phone--switched off at the moment. That was just another example of her efforts to foresee and avoid complications. We appreciated that.

Despite the glitches, the event went off relatively seamlessly--many thanks to Sharon and her team.

Sent on 08/03/2009