Tulip – Blooming Creations Reviews

95 | Atlanta, GA

95 Reviews for Tulip – Blooming Creations

Kelly · Married on 06/06/2009

I was adamant on writing a review for the absolutely STUNNING and unique reception displays and bouquets that Tulip created for our wedding. We have heard from so many guests that it was the prettiest wedding they had ever been to in their LIFE, and we contribute this to Tulip. Even the wait staff at our venue commented that had never seen more gorgous flowers, and our wedding coordinator was also blown away, and plans on using them for upcoming weddings!

I had attended a couple of other weddings where Tulip had done the flowers, and was extremely impressed. They were also recommended to me by a friend in the event planning industry who strongly believes they're the best. We met with Heather originally who completely saw our vision and carried it out unbelievably. She was also a total pleasure to work with as well. At the very last minute, we added some additional flowers to an arbor (we expected roses to be in bloom in June and they were not), and this was not an issue whatsoever. She happily resolved this by adding a gorgeous arrangement to the arbor for us, and with a moment's notice.

I wholeheartedly recommend this vendor to anybody wanting to make their wedding fairytale come true. They have beautiful taste and can carry out any vision you may have.

Sent on 06/24/2009

Jasmine · Married on 03/21/2009

By Tulip was the only florist that got my vision and executed it to perfection 100%! I interviewed several other vendors and they just didn't get it. These ladies at By Tulip are so talented and understand how to translate your vision into what is supposed to be one of the biggest days of your life. My ceremony and reception were absolutely beautiful! The bouquets were perfect! I wouldn't have gone with anyone else.

Sent on 04/14/2009

Kristy · Married on 10/11/2008

Eva was such an asset to me in my wedding planning and I truly can't thank her enough for all of her help. I came in with some ideas and my budget and she gave me many different scenarios for me to work with...each one stunning. She has such unique vision and was so refreshing to work with. When I saw the arrangements, I was blown away. I knew they would be perfect and really had no stress about this aspect, but they were truly amazing. Everything was perfect. I am truly grateful to Tulip for all of the hard work that went into the set up and break down. Everyone there commented on how beautiful everything was.

Sent on 11/08/2008

Kimberly · Married on 10/04/2008

Eva and Heather were great to work with! They really took my vision into consideration and made beautiful bouquets and arrangements. They had great suggestions on floral selection, and were so helpful during our meeting. We had to make some last minute changes a week before the wedding, and they were so flexible about the contract alteration. I would highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 10/21/2008

Rebecca · Married on 05/17/2008

Tulip did an amazing job on our wedding day. They were able to visualize exactly what I wanted in the budget I gave them.

Sent on 07/24/2008

Lauren · Married on 12/03/2016

Tulip did the flowers and linens for my wedding Dec. 2016. I cannot recommend them highly enough! I met with Heather for the first time less than 2 months before my wedding and she sped up writing me a proposal and worked within our time frame. She listened to all of my ideas, then helped me envision the rest. She is laid back, professional and great at what she does.
    The flowers were BEAUTIFUL! The linens she helped us pick out looked amazing in our venue. It looked magical! People were talking about how beautiful the reception flowers were and asking for the florist's name. Overall, we had a wonderful experience with Tulip and I can't recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Melissa · Married on 05/08/2010

The flowers at our wedding turned out beautiful! Heather listened to what I had to say and went above and beyond to make my dreams a reality. She was very responsive and even coordinated the lighting at the wedding as well. Many of our guests were amazed at how beautiful everything turned out.

Sent on 05/10/2010

Lindsay · Married on 03/14/2015

Eva with Tulip was wonderful. They are a bit pricey, but the flowers we received were gorgeous. Eva worked with us to get the proposal down to something we could afford while maintaining the look we were going for. She was very patient and helpful, even letting us come to her events doing setups to see some of her arrangements. She has a great eye for design!

Sent on 06/10/2015

Great experience working with Eva and her team! She took my "vision" for my flowers and brought them to life in the most perfect way. They were stunning and so beautifully executed. My only compliant was Tulip charged a higher "service" fee than a few of the other florists I spoke with, but I'm still glad I worked with them as I had full confidence going into our wedding that the flowers would be perfect and they were! Couldn't be happier with my overall experience.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Ainsley · Married on 06/09/2012

Heather was so wonderful to work with! We had a very specific vision in mind and she worked with us to accommodate it, while also adding her own “Tulip” flare to make it special. The ceremony space was absolutely gorgeous and the reception décor was elegant and stylish. The bouquets, centerpieces, chuppah, etc. were all lovely and we were so pleased with the overall results!

Sent on 07/11/2012

Sydney · Married on 06/17/2011

LOVE Heather at Tulip! We interviewed a ton of potential florists, but no one got my vision or offered new insights/ideas like Heather. She found out what I liked and tied it all together, from start to finish. The decor was just beautiful - guests raved about the florals and the linens were perfect. I honestly couldn't have been more pleased by the look of everything. Tulip took my vision, tailored it, and made it happen! They are a bit pricey, that is for sure, but it was for good reason because, without a doubt, they over-delivered!!!

Sent on 07/06/2011

Christina · Married on 04/05/2008

Eva and Heather were so easy to work with and created the most beautiful party I have ever seen. Eva had "my vision" from our first meeting and executed it perfectly. She worked with my budget easily. While a bit pricey, it was well worth it. She took care of the florals, linen rentals, and lanterns over the dance floor. I would HIGHLY recommend By Tulip!

Sent on 04/25/2008

Robin · Married on 01/21/2017

These are not going to be the cheapest flowers that you get a quote for .... however they are amazing. Very different and unique compared to others. It's a matter of what is important to you.

Sent on 02/15/2017
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/10/2014

Stunning flowers that stayed fresh for almost a week after the wedding. Tulip was very willing to work with my budget, adjusting containers and blooms to make it happen. They listened to my thoughts and I was able to send them a few reference photos to use as inspiration. They were more than happy to accommodate my request for two specific blooms (mango calla lilly and red Hypericum Berries) and gave some ideas on where to place flowers and how many pieces would be needed.

A word of caution however, make sure you look over your contract carefully. Mine was wrong twice, with incorrect amount of center pieces and the wrong type of arrangement of the mothers along with an incorrect quantity. It was certainly resolved without an issue, but could have slipped through and I could have ended up with not enough flowers for the mothers/grandmothers and far too many centerpieces.

Other than that, very sweet to work with and a gorgeous result.

Sent on 10/26/2014

Tiffany · Married on 09/28/2013

3.5

From the moment we met Heather I knew Tulip was the Florist we'd be using for all our floral and decor needs. She really took the time to listen to what we wanted and had some great ideas of her own based on our style.Tulip really made our vision come to life on our wedding day. Everything was perfect.Tulip even arranged for our flowers to be picked up after the event and donated to a nursing home; which is great because I was super concerned about waste. I would highly recommend using Tulip for any event as they are a great group of people that provide EXCELLENT service.

Sent on 12/21/2013
  • F

Katherine · Married on 10/17/2010

Ava from Tulip was wonderful to work with. We had a lower budget and she was completely honest with what she could do on a budget while maintaining the integrity of the floral arrangements. I was looking for a specific feeling from the floral but didn't have a particular flower or arrangement that I had to have. She was able to come up with her idea and the individual flowers that I provided feedback on. It was a very positive experience to work with them.

Sent on 11/09/2010

Mike · Married on 10/11/2008

Tulips final product was better than we were envisioning. They did an unbelievable job on our requests. We highly recommend using Tulip.

Sent on 12/11/2008

I recommend working with Tulip for your wedding decor and floral needs. They have great ideas, gorgeous flowers and execute beautifully. I couldn't have ask for better wedding flowers and decor. With that said however, pay attention to all the details you discuss at meetings and make sure they are on your final proposal. We had items overlooked, which was disappointing, but in the scheme of things it was minor. I would use Tulip again, but will be sure to read through the final proposal more carefully.

Sent on 01/27/2013

3.6
      2.5

Heather was so great, I just wish she would have been the one who handled us day of. The assistant brought the wrong vases for the table top flowers and looked at our wedding planner with blank stares when it was pointed out.

The flowers were beautiful and Heather did a great job creating the vision of the wedding. Just make sure Heather or the other owner are the ones you deal with day of.

Sent on 07/23/2014

1.8
      1.0
      2.5
      2.0

EXTREMELY disapointed in this vendor. They did not follow through on what we had agreed on in the contract. I was really unhappy to see an alter decorated with just fabric... I had given them a box of pearl strands, fabric, lace and blue gem hearts which were nowhere to be seen. They also did not deliver the grandmother's wrist corsages LIKE WE HAD PAID FOR IN THE CONTRACT. They dropped everything off prior to the event without our consent or knowledge... so who knows where anything could have gone.

I also had discussed the bridesmaids jars were to have single large roses open inside and there were three little ones in each. There was no toss bouquet like I was told there would be and I couldn't throw the bouquet given to me due to the extremely heavyweight of it. We had to throw a boutinere instead which was very embarrassing. We were really disappointed that the stems in my bouquet were already wilting by the time I walked down the aisle... I was really disappointed after reading the positive reviews online. I can not believe we paid so much money for a bare altar and prior to this event I had recommended Tulips to a fellow bride... After seeing the wedding as she was in attendance, She told me she would rather find someone else. We are very unhappy with the look and detail as you did not follow through with our discussion and contract. I would never recommend this company to anyone.

Sent on 05/29/2013

Tulip – Blooming Creations's reply:

Hi Lynsey,

I was terribly sorry to hear that you were so disappointed in tulip's services! As owners of Tulip, we pride ourselves in giving the best and most personalized service possible to insure each event is executed to the highest standard. I personally produced, delivered and installed your wedding décor this past Sunday. I apologize that I missed seeing you while we were there installing.

As we discussed and reviewed pictures in our correspondence, the arbor is a beautiful, natural & simple structure that frames a ceremony setting nicely. I had your box of pearls and hearts with me at the installation but upon trying to work them into the design of the drape, it turned out that we just did not have enough to create an overall look through the arbor therefore I used our creative discretion to leave them off all together. I was assured that Jenn would give the box back to you at the end of the evening? It was left under the cake table.

When I delivered your bridal bouquet, I personally inspected it and confirmed it was in perfect condition and that nothing was wilting, including the stems. As for the girl's apothecary containers, I used my designer's discretion in using 3 roses rather than 1 based on the size of the glass and the overall appearance of the blooms arrangement.

In regards to the toss bouquet, we offered a complimentary toss bouquet in our original estimate based on your total order of Tulip's services and decor, however, after eliminating over 50% of the décor suggested when contracting with us, we could not offer the toss bouquet complimentary. This was outlined in the original invoice/ contract that you signed.

I touched base with you 3 weeks prior to your wedding date to see if there are any further changes to your invoice/contract. At that point we could have easily added a wrist corsage to the order for your grandmothers. You paid for two pin on corsages that were delivered.

Lynsey, I enjoyed working with you and I am sorry that we may not have been the best fit for each other. I hope that you and your husband will have a life filled with love, happiness and laughter.

All the best to you!