Tulip – Blooming Creations Reviews

95 | Atlanta, GA

95 Reviews for Tulip – Blooming Creations

Hilary · Married on 01/18/2014

Heather at Tulip did our flowers and decor for our big day and she and her team are fantastic! They came up with most of the design ideas as I wasn't exactly sure what I was looking for. Our ceremony and reception were absolutely beautiful and I was amazed at the attention to detail. They were able to work within my budget and came up with lots of suggestions to save money and reuse items between the ceremony and reception. I loved them so much my sister is using them for her wedding in April!

Sent on 01/20/2014

WOW! We HIGHLY recommend tulip for wedding florals and decor! Working with both Heather and Eva was seamless, professional, and fun! We had a winter wedding right after Christmas, and I had a pretty solid idea of what I was envisioning - and they made it even better! They were both attentive to my ideas, offering wonderful and creative ideas of their own, and understanding the vision I had pictured - improving it, in fact! The reception and personal florals were organic-looking, fresh, and absolutely breathtaking. We can't thank them enough for their work!

Sent on 01/12/2014
  • F

Farah · Married on 12/28/2013

I had an absolutely wonderful experience working with Eva! She captured my vision so perfectly and was patient and understanding throughout the process. It was a pleasure working with her and my wedding reception turned out more beautifully than I could have imagined!

Sent on 04/22/2014

Tiffany · Married on 11/09/2013

I worked with Heather for my November wedding and she was great. She was very accommodating and helpful and picked up on my theme and the type of flowers I was going for. The flowers were beautiful and even better than I imagined. I could not have asked for anything better, both with the flowers and from Heather. She was great to work with and I hope I will have another event or reason to use them again.

Sent on 11/18/2013

Tulip made our wedding ceremony and reception look absolutely stunning! Heather was very easy to work with and responsive to emails. I did not know exactly what type of flowers and decor I wanted, but Heather just took my few ideas and ran with it and everything looked perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better florist.

Sent on 01/01/2014
  • I

Irfana · Married on 10/13/2013

I had a great experience working with Heather for my wedding in October and would recommend her to anyone planning their wedding. I gave her a general impression of what I was looking for and she came up with lots of great looks and ideas. She worked with me to pare down the centerpieces so that they would still give me the look I wanted and fit within my budget.

At our second meeting, I bought a few items that I thought would work well for the welcome table and cake table, and Heather helped me to design a layout of how she would incorporate them at the reception. She also put together a mock up of a centerpiece - it was great to have a visual!

It was wonderful to not have to worry about the florals or decor on my wedding day. My personals were delivered on time and Heather and her team did a beautiful job setting up everything at the reception. They were quick to respond to any of my emails (which was really important since I was planning from out of town) and it was great to work with such a creative and reliable team. I highly recommend tulip!

Sent on 11/01/2013
  • Meghann

Meghann · Married on 10/12/2013

Absolutely incredible, and a JOY to work with!

When I first spoke with Eva, I honestly had no idea what to do about flowers -- I had no "vision" or theme to give her; all I knew was that we wanted to incorporate a beer bottlecap and some wheat/hops into the arrangements somehow. Even with this limited input, Eva put together a STUNNING proposal, which translated into jaw-dropping decor for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception.

We were planning from out-of-state, which proved a bit difficult when working with some vendors. Eva was incredibly responsive to our needs and phone calls, and even took the time out of her schedule to visit our venue to put together the proposal. It was obvious from the arrangements that she not only visited, but took the time to really inspect the venue to come up with the best possible ideas for our big day.

Everything was perfect and fit the venue so well. Eva and her entire team are just incredible, and were so great to work with -- I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/30/2013
  • O

Olivia · Married on 10/05/2013

Heather from Tulip was the florist for my wedding last Saturday at Barnsley Gardens Resort, and she was utterly amazing. Heather created the most beautiful flower arrangements and decorations for both the wedding (ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception) and Friday night rehearsal dinner and reception that absolutely made these events what they were. Everything she did was unbelievably beautiful and coordinated and better than I could have imagined. She was innovative and creative, and the result was just amazing. From the ceremony flower arrangements to the place card display to the table decor to the cupcake display...everything was gorgeous and unique. We had so many compliments on these details - many people said the flowers and displays were the prettiest they had ever seen at a wedding.

Heather was also an absolute joy to work with. She was so on top of everything, and she was so gracious in accommodating all of our many random requests. Everything came together so flawlessly for the wedding, and Heather and her team handled all of the setup and breakdown so that we didn't have to be involved in any of these details and could just enjoy the party. She was so calm and reassuring and just so delightful to work with. Both my mother and mother-in-law felt the same way, and they raved about how wonderful she is.

I wholeheartedly recommend Heather and Tulip for any occasion, particularly weddings. Heather exceeded my hopes beyond anything I could ever envision. She is absolutely the best, and I hope to be able to use her services again in the future. She also had a backup plan for everything...fortunately we had sun, but Heather had a complete backup plan for rain for all of our events. It made me feel so reassured and confident that our wedding would look beautiful regardless of the weather.

We could not be happier with Heather and Tulip!

Sent on 10/13/2013

Laura · Married on 10/05/2013

We were beyond thrilled with our experience working with Tulip. We worked with Heather and she completely understood and executed our vision for the wedding. I knew very little about flowers, and she guided me through the process. Heather and her team even created a custom ceremony centerpiece centered around my theme of paper lanterns that was so awesome. She was just wonderful to work with throughout the process, and she responded to my emails promptly and thoroughly. In addition, she worked within our budget to give us everything we wanted. On the wedding day, the team was so kind our families and acted like true professionals. Most importantly, the flowers surpassed my wildest visions and were truly beautiful. Choosing Tulip was definitely the right decision.

Sent on 06/30/2014

Lindsey · Married on 09/01/2013

The staff at Tulip is amazingly talented and super friendly! I really can't give them enough compliments, they did such a fabulous job. I know nothing about flowers, and truth be told, only wanted them to please my mom. I had a relatively small budget, but Heather worked with it and gave me more than I could have ever asked for. The flowers looked like something out of one of those wedding magazines- totally picture perfect. Visiting their shop for a consultation was extremely helpful, because they have a warehouse full of different vases, candle holders, and other decorative stuff, so you can really visualize what you want and what your options are. I recommend these girls 10000%

Sent on 09/28/2013
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/08/2013

ADORE Eva and team! We chose Tulip as our wedding florist based on the recommendation of our planner. Boy, did we choose well--beautiful work and great people to work with. Throughout the process, Eva was responsive, flexible, and willing to offer suggestions and alternatives. The flowers and alter structure built for our wedding were more beautiful than I even envisioned they would be.

Sent on 08/10/2013

Wonderful place. Cares about their customers. Makes sure your day is beautiful. Professional, considerate and stunning work. Their flowers and candles are simply amazing and not a single flaw. They don't nickle and dime you and are into making your day special.

Sent on 03/29/2013

Lauren · Married on 10/27/2012

Tulip did the flowers for our wedding in downtown Atlanta. They were perfect and exactly what we wanted! Heather was collaborative the entire way and really understood my vision for the day (which was really just a color). Heather helped me think through what I wanted and really delivered the day of the wedding. She was very responsive and the finished product was perfect. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/04/2013

Flowers were beautiful - designs imaginative and just what we asked for. Service was exemplary! Would definitely use Tulip again and again and again.

Sent on 09/14/2012
  • Adrienne

Adrienne · Married on 05/06/2012

200% SATISFACTION!!
    Highly recommended!!
    Perfect and beautiful in EVERY way!!!

Sent on 05/19/2012

Susan · Married on 04/21/2012

Tulip came recommended to me by my caterer, Avalon. I am not a girly girl and I don't know much about flowers. I knew the kind of feeling I was looking for with my wedding, but that was about it. From the first discussion with Tulip where I admitted that I knew the names of about 4 flowers, up through the day of the wedding, I felt I was in good hands.

I told them right off the bat that I really was going to trust them because I knew nothing about flowers. I had some general ideas about the decor and the sort of theme I was going for. We started with a worst case scenario work up where they threw everything including the kitchen sink at me and we sort of whittled it down from there. They were very helpful by sending pictures of all of the flowers they were proposing that I used in the various arrangements. Once we narrowed down exactly what we wanted our budget to be, they were able to help us manipulate things to stay within the budget.

They were creative in reusing arrangements from the ceremony in the reception, which allowed us to cut costs, and they were flexible in letting us provide things, like candles, that are much cheaper for us to buy online rather than to pay their inflated prices.

On the day of the wedding, the flowers were even more beautiful than I had envisioned that they would be.

Sent on 11/13/2012

Emily · Married on 04/19/2012

I was very happy with tulip and what they did for my wedding at the Park Tavern tent and meadow area. I haven't gotten pics yet, and the day went by so fast that I don't remember everything, but what I did see and remember was AMAZING!! Everyone I know has raved about all of the beautiful details. Also, working with Eva was soooo nice. We met months before the wedding and created a vision, and from then on she was super responsive and helpful until the day of with all of my ideas and things I added up until very close to the wedding! I felt their pricing was very fair and the quality was impeccable! You can feel 100% comfortable in trusting Eva and tulip with your wedding day. I cannot wait to see pics and see more of what they did :)

Sent on 04/20/2015
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/19/2011

Thank you so much Heather and Eva, from Tulip for taking part in the "I-Do Thank You Wedding". My husband Christopher and I can not thank you enough for your graciousness and all of your hard work in providing the beautiful floral arrangements for our wedding and rehearsal dinner. They were absolutely breath taking! You truly captured our visions and brought them to life! I highly recommend any one who need flowers & decor for their event use Tulip! They are friendly, talented and have great customer service! Thank you so much, and a million more times! Love Always-- Amanda Farrell

Sent on 12/23/2011
  • luvnit

Caitlin · Married on 04/03/2011

Wow! No words can truly describe how beautiful our flowers and decor were! Eva is truly a professional and has a demeanor about her that will relax even the most worried bride. I am sure that we could have had flowers and decor for less cost BUT the ease of planning and the simple reassurance from Eva that "don't worry, everything will be beautiful," was worth every penny to this bride and her family.

If you are a bride planning with Eva, trust me, let go of all your decor concerns. It WILL be perfect and reflect the details you expressed.

Sent on 04/04/2011

Courtney · Married on 07/31/2010

The team at tulip is wonderful. They were easy to work with, very creative, and very responsive to any questions we had (which was an added bonus to me) They were the consummate professionals to work with. They had a ton of great ideas for me based on the few things I had in mind to begin with. The result was even better than I had imagined. The bouquets were exceptionally gorgeous. I just kept staring at it admiring all of the details and creativity involved. The reception decor was equally gorgeous. It was such a great surprise when we finally got to see the room in all it's glory. The decor they created was perfect, I couldn't ask for anything better. I would work with tulip again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/05/2010

Nicole · Married on 07/17/2010

Tulip made our wedding gorgeous! All the decor was absolutely stunning and people couldn't believe how elegant everything was. Eva understood exactly what we wanted and carried it through 110%. Everything from the bridal party bouquets to aisle markers, centerpieces, candles and Birch Arbor, were magical! I recommend them to everyone! You will be thrilled!

Sent on 07/29/2010
  • Soon2bMrsDouglass

Najah · Married on 03/21/2010

GREAT GREAT GREAT!!!!! Eva was GREAT so willing to work with you, and just super SWEET!

Sent on 04/07/2010

Elizabeth · Married on 11/07/2009

I LOVED what Eva did for our wedding flowers!!! She was so helpful and creative with her designs. She really helped me make choices to stay within my budget! Everyone said it was one of the most beautiful weddings they had ever been to!

Sent on 11/24/2009

Marty · Married on 11/07/2009

They were very creative and helped us get the most for our money. We loved the results. It was beautiful

Sent on 05/01/2012

Katie · Married on 10/24/2009

From my initial contact with Heather and Eva through after the wedding when I hung the beautiful bridesmaid bouquets around my house to dry them, I was very impressed with Tulip. Heather and Eva are enthusiastic about their work and spent lots of time listening to what I had in mind in order to make the blooms special and unique to my wedding. We decided to go with a short engagement (less than 6 months) so as not to drag out the planning process. Tulip was so easy to work with that it was not difficult at all to accomplish what we wanted in our time frame. I heard many compliments from our guests on how beautiful the simple, classic arrangements were on the tables as well as the blooms and bouquets for the wedding party. At the last minute, our cupcake baker asked that we have flowers provided to decorate our stand with and Heather pulled through for us without batting an eyelash. Highly recommended for lovely service and beautiful flowers.

Sent on 12/02/2009