Tulip – Blooming Creations Reviews

94 | Atlanta, GA

94 Reviews for Tulip – Blooming Creations

• Amy

Amy Lucier · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Exceptional florists & artists!

We had the best experience with Tulip! We worked with Heather and it was such an easy and FUN experience. I knew the vibe that I liked but didnt have specific blooms or requirements around the florals. Heather was able to get an idea of what I liked and then was able to run with it! She threw out so many great ideas and was instrumental in creating my vision- that I didnt even know how to articulate. I totally encourage you to trust them- they are SO TALENTED at what they do and created lovely florals for our big day! My jaw dropped when I saw my bouquet and when I walked into my reception space!

Sent on 04/19/2020
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Carter · Getting married on 03/06/2022

Consummate professionalism and design excellence

Eva was a joy to work with. She listened, advised, and delivered exceptionally beautiful flower arrangements, bouquet, and a stunning arbor, all of which were beyond our expectations. She arrived on time, was calm amidst our chaos and was totally professional.

Sent on 07/02/2020

Nancy Knight · Married on 07/25/2020

Unforgettable wedding!

Eva & her team at Tulip did an amazing job creating a special wedding experience! Our original plans for a large 200 guest wedding changed to a small gathering of 35 people due to the pandemic. Eva did a fabulous job re-imagining the day. They created a lovely outdoor ceremony setting in a park with a very Boho feel & backyard celebration after. Fabulous!! Thank you Tulip

Sent on 07/02/2020
  • Renee

Renee Wiskup · Married on 07/10/2020

A dream wedding from start to finish

From start to finish working with Tulip and Eva was a dream. She was able to make our Sharilyn and Jacob's vision for their wedding become a reality. The wedding was suppose to be an outdoor ceremony however with a couple of days to go and 100% chance of rain, we had to go to plan B. Amazingly, Eva and her team transported a plain ballroom into a magical and romantic setting. Bride and groom were pleased and bride's parents were over the moon. The reception was even more magical. Lighting, flowers, centerpieces, linens....all was done to perfection. I wouldn't have changed a thing! I recommend Tulip 100 x over and over!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Tracey Jamison · Married on 12/10/2019

Perfection!

The flowers were perfect. Exactly what was promised, if not better!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Kay Solomon · Married on 09/22/2019

Fabulous Florist!

Tulip did fabulous florist work for our daughter's wedding. The flowers were completely breathtaking. Their staff was efficient and organized in handling all set-ups. Everything was exquisite!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Lizzie Jones · Married on 09/02/2019

Loved working with Tulip!

Tulip was a pleasure to work with! I had the opportunity to work with both Heather and Eva. They did a really good job understanding my vision for my wedding and it was executed perfectly. They were so great to answer all of my questions and even advise on other design aspects for the wedding. The arrangements were gorgeous and I would highly recommend them. They brought everything I hoped for my wedding to life!

Sent on 01/14/2020
  • Kaylyn

Kaylyn · Married on 06/22/2019

Tulip is incredible

Eva and Tulip did an AMAZING job with the flowers and decorations for our wedding. We were absolutely blown away, and the guests were mesmerized by the incredible flowers and design. Our ceremony backdrop was breathtaking, my bouquet was perfect, and the flower centerpieces on the tables were exceptionally elegant and regal. Even the little details such as the small bouquets in vases lining our aisle were perfect. I would absolutely recommend Tulip--they truly were a memorable aspect of our wedding and were wonderful!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Brittany Jacobson · Married on 06/04/2019

Would choose them over and over again!

Eva and her team were a saving grace!
    After meeting with many florist and sharing ideas for our wedding, Eva and her team brought our ideas to life. Not only were they able to mimic what we wanted for our wedding, they were able to suggest ways to keep the price reasonable. We couldn't recommend a better team to trust your big day with. Communication was amazing, descriptions of ideas were spot on, and everyone was overly friendly.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Lindsay · Married on 05/10/2019

Wonderful!!

Eva and her team are truly amazing! From the moment I met Eva I knew she was the perfect person for me to work with, she got my vision right from the start. The floral process with Tulip was seamless, I knew that I had nothing to worry about going into the day. Every detail of our wedding was absolute perfection and better than I could have imagined! I would choose Tulip for any important occasion.

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Lorin

Lorin Young · Married on 04/06/2019

Phenomenal experience!

I cannot say enough good things about Eva and the By Tulip team. She was patient, detail-oriented and executed our wedding vision flawlessly. My friends and family are still talking about our gorgeous, unique flowers and I will be recommending her to everyone I know!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Shira Berman · Married on 12/31/2018

Wonderful experience with Tulip

Heather from Tulip was so lovely to work with. I felt no pressure from her and she was a calm and confident presence in the room. The table arrangements, chuppah and bouquet were all stunning and even prettier than I could have imagined. She did a great job suggesting what might be a nice addition or replacement and was honest when she thought something might not be necessary. On top of this, it was far less expensive than another quote we received. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Jenna Olsen · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent Florist!!!!

Tulip did a fabulous job with the flowers and decor for my daughters wedding. They saw our vision and ran with it!! We could not have asked for a better florist.

Sent on 12/30/2018
  • Virginia

Virginia C Nicholson · Married on 10/15/2018

Love, love , love Tulip- Blooming Creations!!

Loved working with Eva at Tulips- Blooming Creations. The flower's at our daughter's wedding were breathtaking!! They far exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Erin

Erin Talpos · Married on 10/12/2018

Exceptional Work

We worked with Heather from Tulip and she was absolutely fantastic!!! She was super responsive, easy to work with, so professional and just an awesome person all around. Heather made my vision come to life. She has such a creative eye and knows exactly what will look good in the space. She saved me many times when I missed telling her a few key details. You will not regret hiring Tulip!!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Omri · Married on 10/06/2018

Flowers of my dreams!

I highly recommend Eva and her team at Tulip! My mom and I had pretty different visions when it came to the aesthetics of the wedding. The reception was in a ballroom, and so my mom wanted the flowers to "look appropriate for a ballroom wedding." While I agreed with this in theory, I wanted something that looked a little more natural and I was worried my mom's vision was too stuffy. Eva at Tulip was insanely patient with me and my mom and found a way to balance both of our visions. My mom and I were blown away when we saw the room for the first time ( I even teared up). It was even better than I could have imagined.

Our experience from start to finish was also wonderful. Tulip was responsive, patient, and very transparent the entire time. With all the stress that comes with wedding planning, it's nice to work with someone easy. Tulip's work was so incredible, I would have been thrilled no matter what, but our easy experience working with them was really icing on the cake.

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • I

Ilyssa Widen · Married on 09/22/2018

Great Experience

We had a great experience with Eva at Tulip. We planned the wedding from across the country, and Eva was very flexible and fast to respond to emails.

I showed her my Pinterest board and gave her a general idea of what we wanted, and she was able to fill in the gaps! In her proposal, she was very detailed with what flowers she would use and many other wonderful suggestions that she itemized for us.

Working with her was a pleasure!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Kimberly · Married on 05/26/2018

Heather and the team at Tulip Blooming Creations did a fabulous job on my daughters recent, non-traditional wedding. The
    Flowers and Decor were so beautiful, unique and one of a kind! While I know they are great at doing traditional weddings, if you are looking
    For something different look no further! Classy, alternative and gorgeous all at the same
    Time!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Casey · Married on 05/26/2018

Eva and the team at Tulip are truly amazing! She really listened to my vision and provided the most beautiful and creative ideas on how to take my thoughts and turn them into a stunning reality. Tulip handled all floral, decor and lighting, at my wedding and the finished product was the most beautiful flowers, ceremony space and reception room that I've ever seen. I was getting compliments all night from guests on how they'd never seen such a beautifully decorated space. I can't thank Eva enough for not only making the planning process a breeze, but for also making our wedding day so beautiful, special and magical. I highly, HIGHLY recommend Tulip to anyone who's engaged!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Aly · Married on 03/24/2018

Heather is amazing!!!! She took the ideas in my head and made them come to life. I still have people commenting on how amazing and beautiful all the floral arrangements were at our wedding. It was a dream, absolutely enchanting thanks to Heather!!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Lauren · Married on 01/13/2018

My daughters were married a little over year a part of one another and Tulip provided the florals for both of their weddings. Eva listened intently to the vision each of my daughter's had for their special day and made suggestions based on our budget. I can not express how stunning the flowers were on each of their wedding days. One daughter wanted elegance and romance and the other daughter wanted rustic and nature. Eva and her team delivered just that. I'd also like to say that Tulip's staff has such good,positive energy. Everyone is a pleasure to work with. I'd highly recommend Tulip when selecting a florist for your wedding.

Sent on 01/30/2018

Lauren · Married on 11/18/2017

Tulip was incredibly professional and a joy to work with for my wedding. They are very talented and took the time to discuss and verify they were putting together floral designs that were exactly what I wanted. It was also great that I was able to hire them for lighting and additional decor beyond floral. I received so many compliments at my wedding and am so thankful I decided to hire them for my wedding. Would absolutely recommend them.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Katie · Married on 10/31/2017

My wedding hasn't occurred yet, but I cannot tell you how SO excited I am that I have chosen Eva Phillips and the Tulip team for my wedding. The bouquets that I did see were absolutely beautiful, and I can't wait to see what she does for wedding decor as a whole. They are so professional and creative, I knew I couldn't go wrong with them.

Sent on 09/24/2016

Kimberly S · Married on 09/02/2017

WOW! I can't say enough nice things about Heather Jones and Tulip. The flowers for my daughter's wedding were amazing. The arrangements and bouquets were full, fresh, beautiful, and just exactly what we wanted. Heather understood from the very beginning what my daughter's vision was for her wedding and implemented it. She and her staff are professional in every way, on top of being some of the sweetest people I have ever met. The icing on the cake is that Heather is an absolute delight to work with! If you want the best for your wedding, hire Tulip.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Hanna · Married on 03/04/2017

Eva and her team were such a pleasure to work with! They set up all of the greenery, flowers, drapery, and table decor for my wedding. Everything looked amazing, and I loved their taste and vision for every single piece. My bridal bouquet ended up being quite heavy (felt like at least 3 lbs), but it was GORGEOUS! I loved it and got so many compliments on the arrangements and unique flowers, as well as the decor. We were worried with our warehouse-like venue that there would not be enough decor to fill the space, but they kept that in mind and really helped us to have an event even better than we imagined.

Sent on 03/17/2017