Truer Design Reviews

Truer Design 2
Truer Design 3
Truer Design 4

Jacalyn · Married on 06/09/2018

Now, I must admit, when my daughter told me the amount for the flowers, I was a bit taken back. But - oh my goodness - they were worth every dime. Just amazing. So many guests commented on the beauty of the arrangements. Kate's bouquet was to die for .... The tasteful arrangements on the arbor and aisle, - just wonderful. Homerun..

Sent on 06/13/2018
    Truer Design 5
    Truer Design 6
    Truer Design 7

Truer Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!! I so appreciate the review! It was so wonderful working with Kate and I was so excited to work with the colors she chose. Thank you so much for your business!,

Kate · Married on 06/09/2018

Laura did amazing work. I came to her with just a general idea of what I wanted and very little floral knowledge. However, she reviewed my pinterest board and made my foggy vision come to life. She was great to work with, answered all of my questions, and was very responsive.
    On the day of, the flowers arrived fresh and BEAUTIFUL! I had multiple wedding guests comment on how great the centerpieces were, some of whom were florists themselves. I would happily recommend Laura to anyone looking for beautiful flowers.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Chloe · Married on 10/14/2017

Laura was amazing! She did the most beautiful job creating my visions of all greenery and succulents at my wedding come true. She worked with the inspiration that I gave her and took them to the next level. My bouquet was AMAZING, as were my bridesmaid's, and all the boutonnieres were stunning as well. The tablescape greens and succulents were exactly as I imagined, and beyond! We HIGHLY recommend Laura for your big day!

Sent on 11/02/2017
    Truer Design 8

Samantha · Married on 06/03/2017

Laura did an outstanding job on the florals for my wedding (June 3, 2017)! It was such a dream to see my floral vision come to life! Everything was MORE than I could have wanted and I am still in awe at how amazing her work was. Her communication through the entire process was fantastic! Morning of the wedding she showed up with her dream team and made it happen! She went above and beyond....10/10 would recommended to everyone! I wanted to be swimming in flowers and that is what I got. If you are still debating on a florist to choose, Laura is your lady! She is also THE SWEETEST!!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Chelsea · Married on 04/23/2016

Laura did an amazing job for my special day!! We heard many compliments from our guests about how pretty our centerpieces were!! And my bouquet was absolutely gorgeous!!! Couldn't have been better! It was also very nice she took care of the decorating, I didn't have to worry about any of that! Absolutely awesome! I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 05/16/2016

I cannot even begin to explain how AWESOME Laura and her team were for my wedding. They took care of both wedding and reception flowers as well as set up of the reception. I could not have been more thankful for how easy they were to work with and how beautiful my flowers were. I would highly recommend Truer Design to a friend.

Sent on 11/30/2015

Truer Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to give us a shout out. I had a blast working with you and I'm so thrilled your were pleased with your experience with us. Many, many blessings to you and your new hubby!! Be blessed and thank you again for your business!!!!
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 03/28/2015

Laura was absolutely fantastic, helping me find a way to achieve my floral goals (which were really small--bouquets and boutonnieres only!) within my price range. She even stretched my budget to add some flowers to our cake!! The bouquets were beautiful, and she was really flexible in adding some charms to the bouquets and lego figurines to the boutonnieres!! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 04/02/2015

Hailey · Married on 09/08/2018

Laura is absolutely wonderful! She made our wedding vision come true without ever having met us in person (we live in Chicago). She is so incredibly talented, and transformed our wedding tent into an elegant, beautiful space. She was so easy to work with - responsive, flexible, kind, and helped keep us in budget.
    She went above and beyond on our wedding day to ensure our space was exactly what we envisioned and we are so grateful! I recommend working with Laura 100 times over! We feel so lucky her and her team were a part of our day!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Truer Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Hailey, I had so much fun working with you, creating your florals and setting up your wedding!!

Rachel · Married on 05/26/2018

Laura is awesome and SO talented!!! We were absolutely blown away by her arrangements, and we received so many compliments not only on the centerpieces but on all of the floral touches around our wedding. Laura does an amazing job listening to what you want and making it a reality! I have no knowledge of flowers at all and yet she took my thoughts and ideas and turned them into something beautiful while working with my budget! She was always around to answer any questions I had and was incredibly sweet! Definitely book Truer Designs!!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Truer Design's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review my services Rachel. I definitely try to be personable and helpful so I'm glad I was able to achieve that goal in your eyes. The colors and vision you chose were so much fun to work with and I looked forward to creating them ever since you booked me as your florist. Thank you so much for your business and many blessings to you and your new husband!!