True Bliss, LLC Reviews

6 | Tucson, AZ

6 Reviews for True Bliss, LLC

Alyssa · Married on 11/12/2016

Cheryl did an amazing job with our wedding invitations. She custom designed the succulent invitations with envelopes, RSVP cards, and a vellum insert about our wedding website with a beautiful succulent and our wedding colors. She sent us so many versions so we could see all the subtle options with text colors and styles. She also was able to take any of our ideas and just make it happen. She also addresses the envelopes for you and will mail them (after you pay for posting) to save you the hassle and give you one to keep as a memento. Our invitations were simply beautiful and really set the stage for our event.

Sent on 11/30/2016

We went to True Bliss Inc. after we went to a lady who made "custom invitations." Her custom invitations were from a website and all that was custom was our names, so when we walked into True Bliss Inc. office it was full of actually custom made invitations, we were so thrilled! We showed Cheryl what we wanted and got our example after we gave her our deposit. It was exactly what we wanted. She was so responsive to emails that any small changes that we wanted she did and she truly saw our vision. Cheryl also will stamp and send our invites herself which will make our job so much easier! We are so excited to send them!

Sent on 10/11/2015

April · Married on 06/05/2015

My invitations were gorgeous! So original and hand crafted!

Sent on 04/09/2015

Adrienne · Married on 07/05/2014

Nicole is absolutely terrific to work with. She is efficient and extremely talented. I received so many compliments on my invitations! I highly, highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/07/2014

Lori · Married on 05/22/2014

I met Cheryl at a Bridal Show and loved the style of their invitations. After some back and forth with online vendors that proved unresponsive, I contacted True Bliss to see if they could help us with design and a quick turn-around for wedding invitations. Nicole got back to me very quickly and after meeting with me and looking at our ideas, had a proof back to us in 24 hours! We had a few changes and she responded quickly to each one. Within 2 weeks, our invitations were done and in the mail to our guests. We had expected to have to address them and mail them out ourselves, but Nicole sent us a spreadsheet for the address's and handled all the addressing and mailing. Needless to say, I am thrilled!

Sent on 04/01/2014

Amanda · Married on 04/05/2014

My invitations looked like we spent a ton of money when we really didn't! I am not very creative and Nicole was extremely helpful with her product and color samples. She emailed me different versions of font and wording so that I could personalize it, be trendy, but still be unique! My life was so much easier knowing I did not have to worry about making, stuffing, stamping, and sending off the invites. There's just to much to do as it is! She took care of everything! I highly recommend True Bliss.

Sent on 05/10/2014