15 Reviews for Trudy Melissa Cakes

Kosher (1)
Nut Free (1)
Vegan (1)
13 Trudy Melissa Cakes Reviews

She honestly made our cake baker search so easy. From our tasting (and the endless amount of samples and varities she provides) I just knew how amazing our cake and cupcakes would be. Trudy was so helpful in customizing unique amazing flavors. She has a passion in unique flavors just like myself. I love the fact that she uses Swiss Meringue icing versus the ordinary buttercream or fondant. From our beautiful naked cake being Lavendar Earl Grey, to the cupcake flavors; creme brûlée, amaretto soaked peach, and mocha chocolate Nutella. They were all so enjoyable and beautifully designed and displayed. Her work is amazing! Everyone just loved the cupcakes!!!

Profile Picture krysten, 2/10/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cupcakes, Cake Stands

Trudy made this process hard! It was hard because all of the samples she provided for our wedding cake were mouthwatering. Not only was she able to accommodate us last minute, but she made the entire process memorable. The sample presentation was very unique and there were a lot of flavors to choose from. We are not sure how it was possible, but the cake was even better than the samples. Every day we look at the extra cake Trudy surprised us with in our freezer and we seriously have to fight the urge to eat it before our 1 year anniversary. Our entire wedding party was blown away and said that the cake was hands down the best they have ever had. We ended up getting a 22 person cake for a 12 person wedding….there was nothing left. We are beyond pleased with, and HIGHLY recommend Trudy Melissa Cakes.

Profile Picture SARAT, 7/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Gluten Free, Kosher, Nut Free, Vegan, Cakes, Dessert Buffet, Pastries, Cake Stands, Consultations, Delivery, Private Tastings, Fresh Fruit

Trudy was absolutely amazing!!! Everyone loved her cake it was delicious and absolutely beautiful!!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 1/21/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Trudy was a dream to work with. We met a few times before my wedding day, and she was able to create not one, but two cakes based on my designs! In addition to that, she worked with another vendor who provided macarons for the big day and handled the rental of additional cake stands so I didn't have to bother with it. More than any of my other vendors, I knew I could be hands off and everything would get done. I highly recommend Trudy!!!

Profile Picture Jenn, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Trudy was such a sweet person to work with. Our tasting with her was so much fun and very tasty. It was hard to pick flavors because everything she made for the tasting was so delicious. We ended up with a 3 tier cake and each tier was a different flavor. I was a little worried at the last minute if we would have enough cake for our guests and I was assured the cake was big enough to feed all of the guests...but the day of the wedding I found out that she brought 2 extra sheets of cake just to make sure (and at no charge). We were so surprised and so grateful that she went out of her way to do that. All of our guests raved about how delicious the cake was and because we had the extra sheet cake leftover we got to eat it the next couple of days with our family that had came to the wedding all the way from Norway. Trudy is reasonably priced and makes such delicious cakes. We would definitely recommend Trudy Melissa Cakes to anyone that is looking for a cake vendor and we would definitely order cakes from her again!

Profile Picture betty, 7/9/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Amazing cake! We entrusted Trudy to create our wedding cake and dessert bar, which was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Needless to say, we have not stopped getting compliments on the cake since the wedding. Trudy made us an award-winning cake in both appearance and taste. She patiently worked with us on the design, and she took our initial ideas to the next level. The product was a stunning centerpiece for our dessert table. Also, Trudy was able to provide us with budget friendly cake/dessert options that were more than enough for our guests.

Profile Picture Meghan, 3/12/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fresh Fruit, Consultations, Delivery, Private Tastings

Best Cake Everrrrrrrrrr!!! Trudy made both our wedding cake and mini cupcakes in various fun flavors for all of our guests. Everybody loved them and raved about how gorgeous they were!! Trudy was kind enough to meet with us various times to try and taste test new flavors. She created the exact look I was going for and even left us a sweet gift at the wedding!! What an amazing experience and I will definitely be using her for all my future cake/cupcake needs!! Thank You Trudy xo

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Christy, 2/13/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Private Tastings, Cupcakes, Cake Stands

Trudy made our dream designer cake a reality! It was unbelievably gorgeous and not to mention tasted delicious! Can't thank her enough for an outstanding job!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Trudy did an amazing job on our wedding cake! Walking into our reception the first thing someone said to me is "your cake is awesome! " Even my day-of coordinator was really impressed. It was exactly what I wanted but even better. Trudy was so easy to work with and made the process easy. She has an awesome talent making decorative sugar flowers and flawless fondant but on top of that her cake tastes amazing! I would recommend her again and again !

Profile Picture Christina, 11/8/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Trudy Melissa Cakes provided all star service and delivered above and beyond exceptional products!!!! I was barely able to clearly explain my vision of perfection to present my best friend with for her '30th' birthday. Wanting to make up for not only this year but for a trying birthday last year. I explained to the best of my ability to Trudy and I was pleasantly surprised!! Trudy was able to capture my thoughts and more! Cakes and cupcakes were moist and delicious best I ever had!!!! Wonderful customer service that i would recommend to everyone!!!! Wish there were more stars to give you! My friend was lost for words that all she could do was cry like a baby...so, thank you soooo much Trudy! It was more than an immaculate cake that you delivered...

Profile Picture jamelia, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Trudy is awesome!! We loved our cake!! It was beautiful and it was delicious. Her prices are very reasonable. Has so many different cake flavors.

Profile Picture User3896714, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Trudy is absolutely amazing! She has done many cakes for myself and family since booking her for our wedding. She did cakes for 2 bridal showers, a baby shower, a Babtism, our wedding cake and an airforce going away cake. The cake melts in your mouth and is always fresh! The cake is very reasonable in price. All of the designs were exactly what I wanted and envisioned for each event. This is the best option for your cake for any event!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I will never buy another cake anywhere else. My shower and grooms cake came from Trudy not only was the taste exceptional but the design as well. I only wish I had found Trudy before I had ordered my wedding cake from another bakery. Trudy even came to the rescue and made the perfect cake topper for the wedding cake that
the others were unable to make! Accidentally wrote the wrong contact # for her it's actually
(404) 394-5049