TROPICAL WEDDINGS JAMAICA Reviews

TROPICAL WEDDINGS JAMAICA 5
TROPICAL WEDDINGS JAMAICA 6
TROPICAL WEDDINGS JAMAICA 7

Denis · Married on 07/17/2016

Almarie always replied to my emails to keep me upto date with my requests and the service me and my wife received was excellent for our wedding vows renewal and an fantastic location on a private beach in Ocho rios.

Sent on 01/14/2017

Ellen · Married on 04/19/2016

Great service provided and would definitely recommend to anyone! Tropical wedding Jamaica was fantastic!

Sent on 05/23/2016

renee · Married on 10/17/2015

I have nothing but praises for Tropical Weddings Jamaica. It was the most wonderful, exquisite, fabulous and fantastic job on our wedding. There wasn't anything more that I could ask for. All of my request and worries were handled without a problem and efficiently. My Wedding Specialist ( Almarie) was extremely "PROFFESSIONAL" in her abilities and "Mannerisms". If anyone in the World would ask me to recommend a Wedding/ Destination Wedding company it would be Tropical Weddings Jamaica. The Photographer is in a " Class of His Own". From capturing us with perfection execution to placing "my wedding train" in a manner that was perfectly displayed (laid out). Also the clarity of the photography was to "die for". I have nothing but "Praises" for both of them in successfully accomplishing this job. I can tell by the outcome of our wedding this wasn't a job/task for them. It is a "Love" for them because it was like second nature and nothing was impossible. They are both PATIENT,LOVABLE and KIND. As you know sometimes the bride can be a real " Bridezilla" especially when things are being done via internet only and one is a little illiterate on the computer.

Sent on 10/29/2015

Deena · Married on 10/06/2015

My husband and I wanted to have a cruise wedding and get married at one of our stops. Our first stop was in Jamaica and thought it would be perfect to get married here. After searching different venues and researching on Wedding Wire, Tropical Weddings Jamaica was the best option for us.

We are so happy that we made the right choice. Almarie was our planner and helped put everything together. Almarie made the planning portion very easy because her website had many pictures and options of all different prices. I even wanted to customize the food portion a bit, and she never had an issue with any specific requests. With us and our guests being on a cruise, the timing had to be very specific so we didn't miss our departure. Our port and times even changed and when emailing, she never seemed upset or stressed by the changes. Also, she always responded within 24 hours, if not sooner. Other people who I knew that are planning weddings were constantly saying how stressed out they were, and I had the complete opposite experience. This was incredibly easy and so glad I had Almarie to set everything up. I literally just had to show up and so glad I put my trust in Tropical Weddings Jamaica.

I even had a freak out moment because I was told different information about Ship Time vs. Jamaica time and emailed Almarie on the ship the night before requesting the time to be changed. She was so accommodating and felt so much as ease after getting an instant reply about it.

The wedding itself was magical. I got married at Laughing Waters which was less than 10 minutes away from our Ocho Rios Port. The venue was 100% private and breathtaking. A beach and waterfall all in one? Yes please! When walking down the aisle, I was just stunned by all the details of the aisle, alter, and reception area. The added starfish and coral colors on top of our colors were above and beyond. The cake and bouquet were perfect. I could write a book about how amazing our wedding was! Thanks so much!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Amy · Married on 10/06/2015

Tropical Weddings Jamaica created a magical wedding experience for my son and daughter-in-law. Everything went off without a hitch, including transportation provided from our cruise ship (and return on time!) We had a glitch with our timing because of the ship we were on, and when we let Tropical Weddings Jamaica know about the problem, they accommodated our needs on very short notice. The venue was spectacular, the decor was superb, and the staff were terrific. I would highly recommend Tropical Weddings Jamaica.

Sent on 11/01/2015

It's easy to write a review for Tropical Weddings Jamaica because their services were simply the best. Almarie answered all my questions, was flexible with changes, made great suggestions and took the time to ensure our day was perfect. We had our ceremony in Shaw Park Gardens in front of a waterfall. We loved it and our guests were absolutely wowed!

Transportation from the ceremony to the reception at the Hibiscus Lodge was included in our package. When we arrived, we were so impressed by the decorations. The tables settings looked so elegant! The service during our dinner was impecable and the food was delicious. Our guests commented how excellent the food was and loved the buffet style offerings. Our wedding cake was good that we ate it the following morning for breakfast!!!

Every single one of our guests were dancing during the reception. Our photographer and videographer did a great job. Overall, I very pleased with the services that Almarie pulled together. She is a very talented lady and as one of her collegues put it "a cut above the rest"!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Tropical Weddings Jamaica made my destination wedding an amazing experience! I truly wish we could do it all over again! Almarie is amazing and very patient. Everything from the travel, decorations, ceremony, food, and the service all around was wonderful. I definitely recommend this company to anyone that is looking for an amazing hassle-free destination wedding. Almarie and her staff were absolutely wonderful! I thank them so much. My fiancé and I are thinking of visiting again soon just because everything was so nice and the staff was so hospitable.

Sent on 04/28/2015

Alisha · Married on 03/29/2015

Highly recommended. We had a beach wedding and we were pleased with the service. Almarie was very helpful. We had to do several emails back and forth but she was always responsive. We loved working with her through the entire process. We got everything we anticipated. We enjoyed our wedding day.

Sent on 10/01/2015

Sukira · Married on 03/28/2015

My wedding was absolutely AMAZING! I was sooo nervous planning my wedding over the phone/internet. Initially, I attempted to plan my wedding on my own without the help of a coordinator, which did not work for me at all. I decided that I needed help and found Tropical weddings Jamaica via Wedding Wire, just a few months before my wedding date. From the start, Almarie was responsive and answered all of my emails/questions within 24 hours. She was accommodating and offered suggestions and alternatives to help me make decisions (I was a very indecisive bride LOL). On my wedding day, I was absolutely blown away, everything was BEAUTIFUL beyond words. Thank you to Almarie and her team for making my day perfect! My wedding was without a doubt, the best day of my life! I most certainly recommend Tropical Weddings Jamaica to anyone looking to have a destination wedding minus all of the stress.

Sent on 05/03/2015

rania · Married on 03/23/2015

I would recommend anyone getting married, and don't have the time to sit and plan their wedding to try this site. From start to finish our wedding was well organized and put together, the food was great. Overall everything was on point. Very professional people to work with. I would do it all over again just to have this same experience.

Sent on 04/18/2015

Janelle · Married on 03/14/2015

We got married on March 14th, 2015 at the Grande Oceanfront location in Jamaica and Almarie was such an incredible wedding planner for our big day! I can't say enough positive things about this woman! I worked with her for the 5 months leading up to our wedding day and there was never a lack of response to emails. She always responded within a couple of hours and never told me that she couldn't make any of our ideas happen. I planned our wedding completely over email. We didn't speak to her until we met her 2 days before our wedding. Come the wedding day, she transformed the location into so much more than we had ever dreamed it to be! Almarie does not miss a single detail! She went above and beyond everything that we had asked for and even little details that I had forgotten that I had mentioned a couple of months before the wedding, SHE REMEMBERED!!! 4 months later, I still get comments all the time about how absolutely perfect our wedding day was! It seems like everyone has at least one regret from their wedding day...not me! Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and if we were to do it again....we would not change a thing!!! Almarie, Andy and I cannot thank you and your team enough for everything that you did for us!!! We love you!!!

Sent on 07/19/2015

Tara · Married on 02/09/2015

Getting married in Jamaica was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. Every bride knows how stressful planning a wedding can be. I am not a planner and thinking of planning a ceremony in another country I'd never been to seemed especially intimidating. When I contacted Almarie at tropical weddings Jamaica I was immediately relieved. She was very accommodating to exactly what we were looking for at our small ceremony. She was also quick to respond to all my emails and questions. The flowers she arranged were absolutely beautiful and the photographer was really fun to work with. If my husband and I ever renew our vows it will be with tropical weddings.

Sent on 04/17/2015

Holly · Married on 12/05/2014

Almarie Walters of tropical weddings was a fantastic wedding planner. I'm from the UK which meant I had to plan and book the wedding by emails. Almarie was very responsive answering my many questions over the course of a year. Once in Jamaica I meet with Almarie and her team a few days before the wedding to finalise arrangements and as expected everything was in order. My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better wedding day. The day flowed as it should have with no unexpected hiccups. The photographer and DJ sourced by Almarie were amazing. The whole team were accommodating friendly and very professional. I would highly recommend Tropical Weddings for your wedding planning needs.

Sent on 01/02/2015

Betty · Married on 11/22/2014

Almarie a very good wedding planner. We are referred to her by a couple who used her service and all they had was great reviews about her. We found her to be very professional, flexible and her packages are very accommodating to our budget. She exceeded our expectations. She understood exactly what we wanted, gave us more than we asked for.

Thanks Almarie for making our day the best wedding that our families and friends have ever experience! A superb destination wedding!:)

Sent on 12/03/2014

John · Married on 11/06/2014

The whole group have made a great job to put together my wedding. Everybody was satisfied and me the first. Thanks to Almarie and Otis the Photographer

Sent on 11/15/2014

Jennifer · Married on 10/07/2014

My husband and I are from Florida and decided to semi elope with our closest friends. Almarie was wonderful with quick responses from emails. The venue was so beautiful and everything was just perfect. I wish we could have just spent the week there. I thank the staff for doing all the hard work and letting me just enjoy my day. They really went over and beyond in so many ways. If I could tell anyone how to get married this is it. All of our friends were jealous they didn't think of this and said it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Thank you so much for making my day so perfect!!!!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Erin · Married on 08/30/2014

Please take the time to consider this as one of your destination wedding options. I am a Special Event Supervisor and the last thing I wanted to do was to plan another large event/wedding. Yet, we were a little hesitant booking a wedding online all the way from Dallas, Texas. After picking out what we wanted and a few emails with the Coordinator it was done and there was minimal stress! It was gorgeous, perfect and BEYOND our expectations. We couldn't have been happier with how our wedding day turned out. The Tropical Weddings Jamaica team is wonderful. I highly suggest booking your destination with them!

Sent on 02/17/2017

The wedding was beautiful - Almarie did a wonderful job and always was quick to respond to my emails before hand. When we arrived for the wedding we did not really know what to expect, but it was perfect! They had everything ready to go, I was able to bring my own music, the photographer was great, and the cake was delicious!!!

Sent on 09/11/2014

C · Married on 05/24/2014

Our special day was what we dreamed about. The floral decorations were gorgeous, and the food was delicious. Almarie was a great wedding planner. I was nervous about planning my wedding thru email, but everything exceeded our expectations. She was always promted when responding to emails. She did a fantastic job. Too Cool Photo captured all of our special moments.

Sent on 05/31/2014
  • I

Nachelle · Married on 05/17/2014

I'm extremely grateful and appreciative of the service Tropical Weddings Jamaica provided us with. I was so nervous emailing back in fourth with Almarie (which by the way her responsiveness was great) about the wedding and not knowing exactly how everything was setup. I was on a tight budget but still wanted a traditional wedding which none of the resorts could provide me with for a reasonable price. After reading many excellent reviews about Tropical Weddings Jamaica I was in contact with them and received a response ASAP. The wedding was AMAZING it was everything I wanted and the food was delicious. Even though I was on a tight budget Almarie provided me with everything I wanted and made my wedding Beautiful.

Sent on 06/02/2014

Lori · Married on 05/16/2014

Our wedding was amazing! Venue was so beautiful. Pictures did not do it justice. The flowers and decorations were also beautiful. Our officiant was so professional and made the wedding seem very personal even tho he had never met us. Philip Lynch photography was awesome. His pictures are wonderful. I would definitely recommend Tropical Weddings Jamaica to anyone who wants a beautiful wedding experience.

Sent on 05/31/2014

Darrell · Married on 05/15/2014

We choose the wedding renewal package and was very happy. My daughter was married in the states in my back yard and we had the big wedding in Jamaica. As everyone else stated we didn't know how it all would turn out, not being able to talk directly with the comany. I am pleased to say that it was an amazing beach wedding that she will remember forever. Almarie and staff were all very professional. We couldn't be more happy with the wedding and the photographer was awesome. I highly recomend Tropical Weddings Jamaica. It was effortless.

Sent on 05/19/2014

Annabella · Married on 05/01/2014

Wow! What a fantastic lady! Almarie was professional, courteous, patient, compassionate, and knows weddings! She was able to calm down and instruct the wedding party patiently especially the children. The service and event was flawless. We highly recommend Almarie from Tropical Weddings Jamaica. Thank you so much for making our day nothing but perfection!

Sent on 06/04/2014
  • O

Octavia · Married on 04/08/2014

Planning a destination wedding can be stressful especially when you don't know much about the company. Lucky I was blessed to find Tropical Wedding Jamaica! I read every review online I could find about the company and contacted a bride who was married by them and every single person had a great comment to say. My wedding was exactly what I wanted! Everything was simply beautiful from flower to cake! Almarie met all my expectations in planning this wedding. The photography service is the best! Trust me your pictures will be fantastic, every person I showed my wedding pictures to thought we were in paradise! This is great company hands down! I'm happy to have done business with them and highly recommend there services! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/17/2014

Jenifer · Married on 03/29/2014

Truly fabulous! We've been and we know!! Our wedding was beautifully organised thanks to WONDERFUL Almarie! The ceremony space was perfect, the flowers gorgeous and the reception space and food were great. We were apprehensive about letting someone else arrange our wedding but dont think we could have done a better job ourselves. Almarie is a true professional and nothing was too much trouble, even when I called her on her days off. Philip Lynch did an amazing job with the photos I felt like I was on America's Next Top Model!!. If you are thinking of getting married in Jamaica look no further than Tropical Weddings.

Sent on 06/04/2014