33 Reviews for Tropical Destination Management

Non-Religious (3)
Partial Planning (1)
Religious (1)
33 Tropical Destination Management Reviews

Teresa was great throughout the wedding process and I would highly recommend her to any bride and groom going to Turks. She knows the island very well and she will get anything done that you need. We had the wedding of our dreams! Thanks Teresa!

Profile Picture Nicole , 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Destination, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning

The entire experience was amazing! My groom and I did not need to stress over the details of the wedding. Teresa was extremely accommodating and flexible and truly helped make our day special! Thank you!

Profile Picture Bianca , 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Planning a wedding to have in another country could have been very difficult without being there, but Teresa made the experience a breeze. She was a pleasure to work with. She sent us all the options we could choose from (flowers, to decorations, food, fun trips to have with our guests, hair and makeup) and gave helpful tips on all of them which helped us make our decisions. She was very accommodating in answering our questions and although we were on a island we were able to have everything wanted there (even flowers that don't grow on the island). She was even there on days we had planned other events for our guests and the day of the wedding to make sure everything ran smoothly. The decorations and flowers were more beautiful than we had expected. The food was absolutely delicious and the staff was so helpful and accommodating. We could not be happier with the way our wedding turned out. It was a dream and turned out more amazing than we had ever hoped. Thank you, Teresa, for making our wedding so special!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Full Planning, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Destination, Religious

Teresa and her team were amazing at everything. Payments, set up, meeting times, flexibility with changing parts of the ceremony last minute due to sunset time etc. Highly recommend! And after the wedding we used her the following week to reserve and attend several dinners and outing which we could not have gotten into without her "pull". She knows everyone on the island and is highly respected. It would be a mistake to use any other company except Teresa's. We never had a strained moment with the planning of our celebration. Thank you Teresa and Team Tim, Daisy and family July 1 2017....most beautiful day of our lives:) Feel free to contact me if you have any further questions or concerns.

Profile Picture Timothy, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Teresa is a true professional and great wedding planner! At first I was hesitant to hire a wedding planner, since I plan events for a living & knew exactly what I wanted for my big day. Teresa took my vision, my concerns, my dreams, and made our wedding day perfect!

She is well respected and known throughout the island with vendors, businesses, and the general community. She knows how to do business in the Caribbean while meeting the expectations of Americans.

Nothing every goes 100% as planned, that's just a fact! Teresa quickly addressed every issue that came up and fixed them, to make our day perfect!

She is phenomenal! A great person who happens to an outstanding destination wedding planner. If you are getting married in the gorgeous island of Turks & Caicos, hire Teresa!

Profile Picture Lady Melodie, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I was a little nervous at first booking Teresa for my destination wedding without meeting her first, but once I started working with her and went down to meet her, I knew we made the right decision. She was always on point and up to date with everything. Not only is she a super nice, personable person, but she's funny, down to earth, and does absolutely everything in her power to make sure you are happy and get exactly what you are asking for. Everything that she did for us completely surpassed my expectations. She took our ideas and made them into a dream wedding that I could never have imagined for myself. Everyone who attended our wedding had an amazing time, and she made sure of that. She carried my train, made sure I got something to eat on the wedding day, and made sure everything hair was in place. I might even cry just writing this because I even wish I could go back and do it all over again in the exact same way it happened just because it was that amazing.

Profile Picture Robin, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Teresa was exceptional. There was not one single detail that she didn't think of. Planning a destination wedding remotely was something I worried about but Teresa quickly learns your style and taste and created our exact vision. From start to finish she was there to see that everything ran smoothly- and it did. My wedding day was perfect thanks to her and her team!

Profile Picture Cara, 3/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Teresa Brunner is the most fantastic wedding planner I could have ever asked for. We just returned from our wedding 2 days ago, and my family and I are still amazed!! My sister kept saying "you are the calmest bride I have seen, aren't you worried about anything?" I would laugh and say no, but it was true, I was calm. Teresa made me feel as though she had everything under control from the first time we made contact via email. Coming from the States and getting married on an island you have never been too can be incredibly worrisome, which is why I knew I needed a competent wedding planner to help me with all the details. Teresa stayed in touch with me for months leading up to our wedding via emails and phone calls if needed; she even met me at the Villa as soon as we arrived on Turks and Caicos. Teresa took care of everything for us, from the secluded Taylor Bay Beach location, to setting up excursions for us and our family while we were on Turks and Caicos. Every single person she hired for our wedding was professional and did an amazing job!!! These services included stunning beach decorations, flowers, acoustic guitarist for our ceremony, our pastor, hair and makeup artists that came to our Villa, private caterer for our reception dinner at our Villa, and the most amazing photographer. Thank you, Teresa, for helping create the most spectacular wedding for us!
Lori & Stephen McDermott 12-28-2016

Profile Picture Lori, 12/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Teresa and her team were absolutely wonderful. To this day when I hear brides talk about how stressed they are about their wedding I almost feel guilty over how much Tropical DCM handled for me. Like any wedding we had a few hiccups that I could have lost my mind over but Teresa and team to the rescue....
- We had to change the flowers a little over a month before the wedding and Teresa was on top of emailing me new options ASAP (and they turned out even better than the original choice)
-We had Hurricane Matthew blow through Tuesday before my Saturday ceremony which closed the Miami and Provo airports for 24 hours. Teresa somehow helped change my parents’ flight so that they made it just in time for my dad to walk me down the aisle. LITERALLY life saving.

I could go on and on about how beautiful the beach ceremony space was and the reception decor, set up and FOOD! were exactly what we were hoping for. I would 1000% recommend Teresa and Tropical DCM. Kelly & Jim 10/08/2016 Royal West Indies Resort.

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I got married in the middle of what seemed like one of the worst monsoon storms to ever hit Turks & Caicos during the month of May. The forecast for the day seemed perfect, it showed sunny with a few clouds and a 20% chance of rain. We thought we were in the clear for a beautiful beach wedding, instead an unexpected storm passed through right as we were heading to the ceremony in the later afternoon. We got married amidst torrential rain, strong winds, life threatening lightning and thunder to boot, and -- thanks in a HUGE part to the efforts of our wedding coordinator Teresa Brunner -- we still got hitched without a hitch!

Throughout the planning process, Teresa was attentive, organized and resourceful. She helped to alleviate any additional stress leading up to the wedding by providing helpful tips and responses that kept me and my husband on track and staying within budget for the big day. She took the reigns on our rehearsal day and made sure all of our attendants (and little ones!) knew exactly what they were doing, and made it fun and enjoyable throughout. On our wedding day, I knew I had absolutely nothing to stress about because Teresa and her team were on it. Despite the monsoon weather Teresa not only showed up, her and her staff ROCKED our wedding. I was expecting maybe half of the staff to be there, for things to be a little bit slow, run a little behind, but no. Teresa had a FULL staff, and set up the ceremony and reception BEAUTIFULLY!!!!!!!

She is the most hard working wedding coordinator I have ever met, and I seriously cannot express my gratitude enough, she saved our wedding from being a total disaster!!! If you're looking for a event planner that not only is truly thoughtful, considerate, professional, AND that you can fully rely on (in a unexpected weather crisis!), look no further!

Profile Picture User6845592, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot say enough about how wonderful my wedding was. Teresa went above and beyond what we expected. She even added tiki torches, additional flowers, a beautiful table for signing our paperwork, and more. It was a surprise when I walked down the "aisle" on Grace Bay beach. What wedding planner would ever do that? No one! ... Except Teresa. We were stretched financially due to a new baby, but Teresa made sure our ceremony was still fabulous despite our restrictions. She was professional and responsive via email throughout the planning process and even more lovely in person. Thank you Teresa and your team for the best day of my life!

Profile Picture User7010408, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I'm so thankful we used Tropical Destination Management as our wedding planning service! Teresa was wonderful to work with. We were determined to have a stress-free wedding. Teresa handled everything- trust her to make decisions for you!

The day of our wedding was so easy- we spent the day relaxing while Teresa and her team set EVERYTHING up! We literally showed up to our ceremony and were treated like guests at our own wedding. No setup, tear down... etc. This is how a wedding should be!

Teresa is extremely creative and delivered an elegant & well coordinated ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. The timing was perfect; the evening flowed seamlessly. The vendors she works with (photographers, florists, DJ, etc.) are top notch and I would recommend her services to anyone!

Personality-wise Teresa is exactly what a wedding planner should be: sweet, calm and professional. If there were any hiccups during the wedding- we were certainly not aware! She handled everything effortlessly (at least it seemed that way!).

Do yourself a favor and reserve your wedding date with Teresa- and trust her input! I'm so glad we did!!

Profile Picture Krista, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Destination, Non-Religious

Theresa was very organized and her years of experience contributed greatly to the success and ease of the event. I had no concerns that everything would play out beautifully. And it did. Most importantly I was able to enjoy the event without the worry of details.

Profile Picture Janice, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Teresa & her team were super thoughtful and patient with all my questions & requests.

They went above & beyond on our special day!!
We are so thankful and would love to work with her again. We recommend her without a doubt!!
The wedding turned out amazing and she paid great detail & care to every aspect our our day!!

Profile Picture Grace, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Words cannot express how awesome Teresa and her team were to work with! From start to finish, Teresa made planning our wedding from abroad very easy and was very responsive. We ended up going to Turks before the wedding since we had never been to the island which provided an opportunity to meet with Teresa and other vendors before arriving for the wedding. That was very helpful and gave me a lot of comfort, however, I could have showed up the week of the wedding and everything would have been fine! But really having everything sorted before hand made the week of the wedding all that more enjoyable since all we had to do was give Teresa some paperwork and show up
For the big day!!! I was the calmest bride ever and can attribute half to marrying the man of my dreams and the other to Teresa! Everything was easy! And the design and setup was stunning. Teresa is a rockstar! Don't hesitate to use her - you will not regret it!!!

Profile Picture Sherrill, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I hired celebrated our wedding dinner in Turks and Caicos and hired Teresa as our planner and day-of coordinator. We didn't have a traditional ceremony and were looking for a casual, beach-front venue with a fun vibe, bonfire and band. Not wanting to choose a typical hotel restaurant, Teresa helped us to bring our vision to life, sending us photos of different options, giving us honest reviews of each and answering all of our questions promptly. Without us being in T&C prior to our wedding week, it was hard to put our trust into someone else's hands....but we are so happy we did. For our May 7th wedding, Teresa was impeccable! She surpassed all of our expectations with the choice of venue, decor and the scheduled activities. There are not enough words to describe how grateful we are for Teresa being part of our special day. She is quick and knows how to handle situations on the spot. One example is that we didn't have our guest's transportation booked in advance but she immediately worked with the taxi company to get us the best deal. If you need a coordinator in T&C, I'd highly recommend Tropical DMC because, not only does she do an amazing job, she does so with a warm heart!

Profile Picture User5288453, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Reception, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning

I would highly recommend Teresa Brunner and Tropical Destination Management for your event or wedding. Teresa came highly recommended by our hotel and she did not disappoint. She is super responsive and an absolute pleasure to work with. We wanted a non-traditional wedding and she totally got it! She was easy to work with, calm, pro-active, detail-oriented and has great connections on the island. No job was too small or too big and we never had to worry about a thing. On the day of when a rain shower threatened our pictures, cocktail hour and potential reception she had already come up with plan B and got the entire party out of the rain for indoor cocktails. As soon as the rain cleared we were out on the beach enjoying what many of our guests said "was the best wedding/party" they had ever been to. She even went out of her way to add some additional beachy décor to the party that looked fabulous! She is a huge part of why we had the time of our lives! Do not think twice whether you need a day of coordinator or someone to be there every step of the way. Teresa and her team are the best!

Profile Picture User4611481, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

A special thanks to Teresa Brunner at Tropical DMC for setting up a wonderful vow renewal ceremony to celebrate our 10yr wedding anniversary. It was a surprise event for my wife and she was thrilled. Teresa handled everything with the Gansevoort, which allowed me to focus on enjoying time with my wife in Turks and Caicos.

Profile Picture Anthony, 11/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Teresa Brunner did a fantastic job at coordinating our wedding! Everything went smoothly and turned out better than we could have ever imagined. Things went like clockwork. She had all of the vendors, decor, personnel, entertainment and everything else arranged perfectly. She was very flexible with our requests and helped with suggestions when we were in question. Her accomidations, venue and DJ were priceless. I would recommend her in a heartbeat!!!!
Thanks so much, Teresa

Profile Picture User4729391, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I recently had our wedding at the Gansevoort, Turks + Caicos. This was a serious risk considering what a control freak I am. Plus, we had never even been to TCI. Once we started planning with the Gansevoort they informed me that they did not have a wedding/event coordinator on site and recommended Teresa.

I am SO happy that they did. We planned this small wedding for almost 10 months and never once was I stressed, worried or making the people around me insane in my typical control-freak fashion :) I am also super-non-creative and Teresa helped immensely with bringing everything together and executing a perfect end product. Thank goodness she was there the day of. I didn't have to worry about details, guests or timing for anything. She even had a backup plan ready to go if the weather was not ideal. She worked perfectly with our photographer, David, from Brilliant making sure the timeline worked and we could get a ton of amazing pictures (BTW Brilliant Studios and their photographers are the best!) Many of my guests even commented on the level of professionalism and dedication of Teresa and her team.

Thank you so much Teresa for our AMAZING wedding. I know for a fact that I could not have pulled it off on my own. We have so many wonderful memories from that day and our trip to TCI that I could never thank you enough!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Teresa from Tropical Destination Management was a godsend for our wedding! We absolutely feel compelled to write this review to share what a great experience we had for our wedding in Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands. Choosing her as our wedding coordinator was definitely the best decision of all of the decisions we had to make for our wedding. From our first inquiry email to the night before the wedding and afterwards Teresa always promptly responded. We appreciated that all the expenses of each item we wanted for the ceremony and reception were itemized in our correspondence/eventually in the contract as well so we had a good control of our budget. Teresa coordinated everything for our wedding & rehearsal dinner other than the catering and venue which was done by Grace Bay Club and photography that we contracted directly with Brilliant Studios. Since she was in charge of all but 2 contracts it alleviated a lot of stress from us during the planning process and the day of the wedding. There were some last minute decisions that had to be made and she always discussed them with us, made recommendations (which we always took!) and executed them flawlessly. She helped us with putting together welcome bags and procured some fun local goods; plantains, Bambarra Rum etc. and delivered them to our guests at their hotels. One guest was in a completely separate hotel far away and she even went out of her way, literally, to have it delivered there. In the beginning we had our reservations about being able to plan our destination wedding and have it run smoothly and it went great since we were in Teresa's capable hands. She is a professional and really takes care of her clients 200%. If you are looking for a wedding planner that is top notch, will work hard for you and will look out for your best interests, contact Teresa Brunner. We are so happy we did!

Profile Picture Marie, 10/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony Music, DJ, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Officiant, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake

My husband and I recently got married in July and we booked Teresa with Tropical Destination Management. Unfortunately our vacation didn't start out well due to lost luggage, villa, etc. However, when Teresa met us at our villa for the first time to sign all our papers; I felt instant relief!!!! She was very professional, asked us what we envisioned and then took it all and made everything fall into place. The day of the wedding she was early, communicated with all the vendors and photographer which allowed us to prepare for our day and not worry about laying everything out. The pastor that married us was absolutely wonderful! My flower bouquets and boutonnieres were fresh and beautiful. I was a bit weary of signing contracts and sending deposits overseas but in the end I was very happy with their services and I definitely would recommend them.

Profile Picture Angela, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Trying to plan a wedding can be hectic. Trying to plan a wedding from another country in a country that you have never visited is extremely HECTIC! Fortunately, I chose Teresa at Tropical Destination Mgt. Company who helped alleviate so many of my concerns. If I emailed her, she was quick to respond. If I had a question regarding something that she wasn't even handling, she was still quick to respond. I can't imagine having pulled this off without her help.

Profile Picture Annie, 6/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Teresa and her team at Tropical DMC were fantastic to deal with, they took care of absolutely everything and provided us and our guests with an unforgettable experience.

Profile Picture User4220273, 2+ years ago, 1 Review