93 Reviews for Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)

User Photos
Interfaith Ceremony (2)
Baptist (2)
Vow Renewal (1)
Orthodox Christian (1)

Experience with Rev Rodriguez was unique. Very professional and responsive. We I really appreciate and loved the fact that he wants to meet with the us prior the event and was always open for communication. I definitely recommend him as a spiritual guide and as an officiant

Profile Picture Octavio, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Richard was great! My fiance and I hired him to do a partially bilingual wedding, Spanish and English, it was exactly what we wanted. He also involved us in picking the small details of the ceremony which was very important to us. Richard was also easy to contact and gave us great relationship advice, we know we can contact him if we need anything going forward.

Profile Picture Llisel, 2/24/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Bilingual, Licensed, Non-religious

Reverend Rodriguez was absolutely wonderful from the very first time I spoke with him through email to the day of my wedding. I am so happy that we chose him and had the opportunity to have him perform our wedding ceremony. He quickly responded to all of my emails and was extremely informative and had answers to all of my questions. We met with him before our wedding and he was very easy to talk to and I got nothing but great vibes from him. After meeting him we knew we found the right person to officiate our wedding. There is a financial aspect to his job but you can tell just by speaking with him that he doesn't do this for the money. He offered us advice that has already made our relationship stronger. After that meeting he sent us a link that allowed us to customize our wedding ceremony. I could not have been happier with how we created our ceremony! I was afraid that it might be a difficult or time consuming process. The link had choices for each part of the ceremony and it allowed to customize it if you wanted anything different. The day of my wedding I was extremely nervous and there was so much going on. I was in the bridal suite with my bridesmaids before the ceremony started and Reverend Rodriguez entered and I immediately felt more calm. He is such a friendly person and just seeing him and talking with him before the ceremony made me feel a sense of relief. The ceremony went great. Every part went exactly how I imagined it. We are so happy with Reverend Rodriguez' services and would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a wedding officiant. I wish I could include photos but we haven't gotten our photos yet since our wedding was last week!

Profile Picture Colleen, 1/1/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Richard was so wonderful to work with! He made it very easy to choose what we wanted said/exchanged during the ceremony, and he was totally flexible. He simplified everything for us, and helped make the day the best one of our lives! You won't regret him!

Profile Picture Christine, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination, Non-religious

Where do I begin? Rev. Richard was such a pleasure to work with! My husband and I found him while researching an officiant on Wedding Wire. Rev. Richard was extremely professional, kind, and very respectful. The line of communication was always open. He was very fast to respond to emails and text messages. He was very organized and thorough when explaining the entire wedding license process, and how the ceremony was to be conducted based on how we wanted it. He was always willing to help if we needed it. We would definitely recommend all couples looking for an officiant who is willing to work with you based on your needs and wants to choose Rev. Richard. He will not disappoint! We can't thank him enough for everything as well as his valuable advice.

Profile Picture Erica, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Richard was absolutely amazing. He was such a pleasure to work with! We found him on Wedding Wire and was perfect for our location and our budget. Rev Richard is extremely kind, professional and just wonderful. When we met up with him to go over our ceremony he was very professional, accommodating and personable. He really made our day so special and we couldn't have asked for more!

Photo
Profile Picture Emily, 10/21/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination

Rev. Richard Rodriguez was very personable and very accommodating. The communication between us was impeccable and couldn't ask for more. Available at 24/7 allowed us to relieve some of the stress of last minute things. He was very punctual and explained all the steps thoroughly and made sure there were no questions at all. I would highly recommend Rev. Richard to perform any ones ceremony as you will not be disappointed in any way.

Profile Picture Ruben, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Without him our wedding wouldnt have been complete! He made everything so easy for us and was a pleasure to work with. Would highly recommend him to anyone getting married :)

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Am absolute pleasure working with. He felt like family!

Profile Picture Shannon , 10/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, No Denomination

We met Reverend Richard Rodriguez approx 7 months prior to our wedding date. We were referred to Rev Richard by our Wedding Planner, JoAnn Provenzano. We were looking for a bilingual Minister and we found the perfect one. The first day we met we connected and we spoke for hours about life, relationships, likes and dislikes. We loved him and knew he was the person we were looking for. Rev Richard took the time to get to know us and offered great advise and recommended a book to read. Rev Richard was very professional and organized and responded to all our text and emails quickly. Everything he said he will do, he did with great pleasure. We wanted a short Ceremony and it turned out perfect with his suggestions and our input, it was short, sweet, funny and we loved it. He spoke Spanish for the Parents Particpation, which meant so much to us. He handled our marriage certificate quickly and we received it a week after our wedding day. I highly recommend Rev Richard. It was a pleasure meeting and working with Rev Richard. THANK YOU REV.

Profile Picture Mabel, 9/22/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Bilingual, Licensed, Rehearsal

Reverend Rodriquez made our wedding extra special! We loved having him as apart of our special day!

Profile Picture Dina, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Rodriguez was such a pleasure from start to finish. He did exactly what we wanted and spent a long face time convo just chatting and getting to know us as a couple. Our ceremony was short sweet and classy and he looked the part! Overall, fantastic!

Profile Picture Micaran, 9/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

The reverend Richard Rodriguez is the man you want to perform your ceremony. He made the whole process easy and stress free and will help you at every turn. You will not want him to leave he is so great. We feel like we have made a new friend and he made our special day perfect!

Profile Picture William , 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

The reverend Richard Rodriguez is the best person to officiate your wedding. He does an excellent job, helps you every step of the way and he made the ceremony perfect.

Profile Picture Kendra, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

It was a pleasure from the very beginning to work with Rev. Richard Rodriguez. He is a genuine man who cares deeply for the couples he works with and it is evident that he strives to provide a ceremony that is unique to each marriage. We would absolutely recommend Tri State Weddings!

Profile Picture J, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Rodriguez was absolutely amazing! He was available when we needed him last minute and didn't try to use the fact that we were in a pinch to take advantage. The best part was that even though we hired him three days before we got married he still found time to meet with my husband and I to counsel us on what makes a good marriage and to truly get to know us. It made us feel like we had known him for ages and that he truly wanted the best for our relationship and future together. During the ceremony he made us feel special even though it wasn't a big fancy ceremony. He made it about my husband and I and the special touches like the certificate he gives out are very sweet and memorable. I highly recommend him :)

Profile Picture User7405680, Recently Married, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed

Rev. Richard, we couldn't thank you enough! Thank you for making our special day that much more special! From our initial meeting we felt your pure compassion for what you do. We still reference your advice you gave us and we will continue to cherish it. Thank you for your knowledge and professionalism. We look forward to keeping you in touch with you and we will be calling you when its time for Baptisms :)

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/25/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Bilingual, Licensed

Reverend Richard Rodriquez was incredible! We knew from the moment we met with him he would be perfect to marry us. He took his time to get to know us as a couple and gave guidance for a lasting marriage. The ceremony was beautiful as well and our guests were left impressed! I highly recommend.

Profile Picture Basilia, 8/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We had a Lovely ceremony thanks to Reverend Rodriguez. He responded promptly to all my questions, met with us prior to ceremony, and gave us some great advice. He made picking out all the parts to our ceremony a breeze. Many of our guests commented on how much they loved our ceremony, especially how we incorporated something special for our children of this blended marriage. His fee was also extremely reasonable!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thank you so much, Rev. Richard. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and everything we hoped it would be - we definitely have you to thank for that! We loved being able to customize our ceremony and we love knowing that you're there as a resource anytime we need someone to confide in, even now post-wedding. We seriously can't thank you enough :)

Profile Picture Brianna, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

It was lovely working with you Reverend Rodriguez! You werent just there for us on our wedding day, you helped prep us for our big day and gave us so much valuable advice that we will carry with us throughout this new journey!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

After having an initial phone conversation with Rev. Richard Rodriguez, he invited us to meet with him in person. We were immediately drawn to him because of how real and down-to-earth he was. He gave great marriage advice that felt authentic. He married us privately and then again publicly in front of all our friends and family. We enjoyed reading all of his ceremony suggestions and choosing which ones spoke to us the best. We would recommend Rev. Richard Rodriguez!

Profile Picture Pam, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

So truly happy with our choice of choosing Rev. Richard so very professional!!!! My husband and I were very happy with our ceremony that Rev Richard recited in Spanish.

Profile Picture Sandra, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Richard Rodriguez was the only person we met with and after our meeting, we hired him right away to officiate our wedding. Our first impression of him was excellent. He was respective to our relationship, he listened, and gave us great advice about our relationship and what marriage is and how to move forward to a better place. He officiated our wedding just the way we wanted to. He's honest and kind and a great speaker. Thank you for being apart of our special day!!!

Profile Picture Raquel, 7/9/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony

Rev. Richard was truly a blessing to have officiate our wedding. Our guests could not stop talking about what a wonderful job he did officiating the ceremony. Everyone was so pleased with his services. he really took the time to get to know both my husband and I and incorporated what he learned into our ceremony. he was easily accessible by phone, skype, and email to answer any questions we had throughout the process. I really feel like he worked with us to make our ceremony special and unique to us!

Profile Picture Kerrie, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews