Trinity Salon & Spa Reviews

8 | Auburn, NY

8 Reviews for Trinity Salon & Spa

8 Trinity Salon & Spa Reviews

Jonelle · Married on 07/06/2018

Candi was recommended to me by several family and friends who have worked with her throughout the years. Candi and her girls made us all feel so beautiful on the day of the wedding. They came to our bridal suite and did an overwhelming amount of girl's hair. I had met with Candi earlier to do a hair trial and she knew exactly what I wanted and it looked awesome. So many compliments! I loved the energy they brought and the way they interacted with my friends and family and helped to give each girl what they wanted. We moved right on schedule and they even stayed to do some hair for my guests who were out of town and wanted to get fancy! Thank you Candi!!

• Samantha

Samantha · Married on 06/08/2018

I literally could not be happier with Candi and her team at Trinity Salon and Spa. My mother and grandmother have become close with Candi and the girls at her salon, so of course, we had to have them do our hair and makeup for my big day!

I got married at the Marriott Syracuse Downtown so we got to utilize the bridal suite to get ready. First of all… Candi and the girls on her team are not only amazing with what they do but also SO much fun to be around, which made all the difference on my big day. (They even offered to do other guests who were stayed at the hotel and wanted their hair done)

Candi and the girls are extremely professional and wonderful at what they do. They ended up doing hair and makeup for about 16 ladies and not one of my girls were unhappy with either.

I almost cried after seeing my mom and grandma all done up, they looked stunning. Candi did my hair for my wedding and I was literally in tears when I saw the finished product. She did an amazing job and I was literally so happy.

My makeup artist was Syracuse’s best - Christy Monti - She works with Candi’s team often, and also did many of my bridesmaid's gorgeous makeup. She did an incredible job and I was beaming with happiness after she was done. I can also be tough to please when it comes to my makeup because I have high beauty standards I guess you could say, but Christy was literally the best woman I could ask for.

Huge THANK YOU to Candi and the girls - my pictures turned out amazing and I owe it all to you guys. Without amazing hair and make up the wedding would not have happened. I would 100000% recommend any brides who don’t know who to use.

Thanks again, ladies!

Love you!

Samantha Simons

Trinity Salon & Spa 1
    Trinity Salon & Spa 2
    Trinity Salon & Spa 3

The staff is very friendly. I was very happy with all of my services.

Linda · Married on 09/27/2014

Candi and her staff were outstanding. Trinity salon and spa did a fantastic job, we started our day at 7am with 5 bridesmaids and bride, mother of the bride and two others. They did hair and makeup everyone was done on time and looked gorgeous. They were pleasant and totally accommodating. A+ Definitely recommend. Great start to a beautiful day. Thanks to Candi and staff.

Danielle · Married on 08/19/2011

My hair stylist was Faith. She is a friend of mine, so I was lucky enough to have her come right to my hotel with me, and also change my hairstyle for the reception. (Though she does travel for others as well) She does my hair on a regular basis as well, so I knew she would do an amazing job. We were running late getting ready, so she even had to style my hair while we were both standing up. She did the hair for 5 people all on her own and everyone's looked great!

Amanda · Married on 10/10/2009

I would recommend this salon to everyone. They did my hair & makeup for my wedding, It came out perfect. They also did my mothers & 6 bridesmaids. Everyone looked beautiful. They were on time & very professional.

Danielle · Married on 06/20/2015

I was so glad to write this review for my friends at Trinity. I can not believe the terrible review that I read about Cheryl that also reflects Candi, It's obvious that Cheryl aka CHER was the target, I was married in June 2015 and Cher & Candi were there to help . I loved everything they both did and my girls looked beautiful, not to mention they both drove to the church to make sure me and my girls looked perfect waling down the aisle I was so nervous. Funny thing is is that because I visit Trinity frequently and as I recall Cher had to take a year off for family matters during that so called wedding that took place. I'm so sorry Cher that someone could just discredit you & Candi like that. So whoever reads this review I hope I have shed some light on the lies that were said about you and not sure why someone would do that.
    Danielle

Robin · Married on 11/08/2014

I was referred to Trinity Salon thru a friend who used them and loved them, for her wedding last year. I had three stylists and a make up artist come to my home to do my wedding party of 8 and two family members. They did an amazing job on everyone and we were finished on time for my 11:00 wedding. You do pay for them for the convenience of them coming to your home but I would highly recommend their services to any bride who is looking for beautiful work.