Trina Dinnar Photography Reviews

13 Reviews for Trina Dinnar Photography

• Arla

Arla · Married on 08/02/2019

Wonderful Wedding Photographer

Trina is amazing! Her photography skills are top notch, we are thrilled with all of our photos. She is also very professional in how she conducts her business. She’s quick to respond to emails and has great advice and ideas. I would recommend her to anyone getting married in her area.

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 07/15/2017

We cannot stop gushing to our friends and coworkers about Trina and her second photographer, Peter Greeno. They did a superb job capturing our wedding day. We chose all of our vendors based on their web presence since we lived in Pittsburgh at the time. Once I contacted her, she promptly replied with a questionnaire and an opportunity to meet either in person or through Skype. She detailed her packages, what they include, and what to expect. She was on top of sending out additional information regarding the wedding day so there was plenty of time to think over what photos were most important.

We opted to have the bulk of the formal pictures taken before the ceremony. Trina and Peter worked diligently, efficiently, and cooperatively which kept us on schedule so that we could enjoy more of the reception. Both were attentive to details such as items in pockets (they show), body positioning, and distracting items in the background. They primped dresses, noticed crooked ties and unbuttoned jackets. If there was detail that could improve a photograph, they noticed it. At points during our couple’s photoshoot, one would have thought we were models given the amount of instruction and guidance that they provided.

One photographer might be scouting a location for additional shots, while the other was actively arranging or photographing. They even noticed a rainbow during our reception and we will cherish that image forever.

A parting note - they were genuinely excited about the pictures they captured. Their enthusiasm and professionalism put us as ease and we would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Trina Dinnar Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the fabulous review! We can't wait for you to see all of the images we captured so that you can look back on all of the memories of your special day!

Rebekah · Married on 05/14/2017

My husband and I were pleased to say the least with our wedding photos. Trina Dinnar really works magic even in spring showers. We have absolutely no regrets having her capture our special day. I would recommend her to any friend getting married. Trina showed up right on time and got to work, she also always managed to be in the perfect spot for the best pictures. I wish her only the best luck with making her business as successful as possible! Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Trina Dinnar Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Rebekah! It was wonderful capturing your special day!

Vanessa · Married on 09/04/2016

Trina captured our Rangeley, Maine wedding beautifully! She was incredibly sweet and thoughtful throughout the day. We have received a handful of the proofs already and are in love with the work that she did!!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Chelsea · Married on 06/18/2016

Trina was very helpful through the whole wedding process. She helped me to plan out the timeline of events for the wedding and what to expect. I appreciated advice from someone who had a lot of wedding experience! The photographs were amazing, I love the lighting & colors in all of them. I couldn't believe how many photos she got. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Trina Dinnar Photography's reply:

Chelsea, I'm so very honored by your wonderful review. Thank you so much for having me photograph your special day!

Danielle · Married on 05/21/2016

If you are looking for a truly amazing photographer to capture your special day or any special event you MUST contact Trina Dinnar. Her work is EXCEPTIONAL. Just looking at her website and viewing her photo gallery you can see the work she does is amazing. She is professional, friendly and made us feel extremely comfortable the entire time she was shooting us and now we have these stunning photos to look back at in the years to come. Reviews really go a long way so I hope people read this and really consider her services as I cannot express how satisfied we are. THANK YOU Trina for everything - we could not be happier with the memories you captured for us. ~ Danielle & Scott, Massachusetts

Sent on 06/08/2016

Trina Dinnar Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for having me photograph your special day! It was truly wonderful being able to capture these memories for you. Wishing you all the best!

Trina did an absolutely amazing job with our pictures. She somehow managed to be both everywhere and nowhere at the same time, getting great pictures of everything going on and always being available when we wanted her for something specific, while at the same time never seeming obtrusive. She also was able to get great pictures despite sometimes having sub-optimal lighting conditions. Turn around time for getting our pictures back was super fast. We couldn't be happier with the results and we are so glad we chose Trina to be our photographer. We highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Jessica · Married on 09/12/2015

Trina is an AMAZING photographer. Photography was a very important part for our wedding and once we found Trina, we knew she was the perfect fit. We met with her a couple times before the wedding. She was patient, soft-spoken and listened really well. We found her to be very flexible in what she offers, allowing us to customize our own package to get exactly what we were looking for. A few months before the wedding, we did an engagement shoot and were absolutely blown away by the results. Our experience with the wedding photos was just as great. She arrived early to the beauty salon where we were getting ready, which is very reassuring to a stressed-out bride. Trina is very inconspicuous and often times, I forgot she was even there. Our time at the salon ran quite late, so when we got to the venue to get ready, we had very little time to get dressed and take pre-wedding photos. Trina remained calm and was very professional. Despite the time crunch, she still managed to get all the fine details every bride wants captured. That meant a lot to me! A few short weeks after the wedding, we had a gallery with almost a thousand gorgeous photos to share with our loved ones. Not only is Trina an excellent photographer, she is great at editing too, which makes a huge difference in the end result. We are so happy with her work and will certainly recommend her to our friends.

Sent on 10/08/2015

Jessica,
    It was truly wonderful capturing your special day and I can't thank you enough for the absolutely wonderful review!

Amanda · Married on 08/08/2015

Trina was wonderful! On time , ahe was there to get wonderful pictures and let you enjoy your day. She wasnt pushy or overwhelming or anything. She always got back to me right away with any emails or calls. It really was a great experience!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Trina Dinnar Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda! It was wonderful capturing your special day.

Devon · Married on 07/18/2015

Trina was a wonderful photographer, capturing our day perfectly. She was very professional throughout all the correspondences. Her style meshed extremely well with what we were looking for and she was very flexible when it came to some picture ideas we had. Trina brought along a second photographer, which I highly recommend to anyone in the market for wedding photos. We were extremely pleased with the quality of work and professionalism she brought forth and would highly recommend her to future couples.

Sent on 08/12/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 07/04/2015

Planning a wedding can be stressful! One of the best choices I made for our wedding was hiring Trina Dinnar as our wedding photographer! I knew immediately that working with her would take away much of the stress normally felt during the planning process. Trina's work is gorgeous and I knew we were in capable hands. She was super easy to work with, had some really great ideas, and was willing to also allow me to give her my own ideas through a Pinterest board! One of the neat parts was having her come out to take our engagement photos a few months before the wedding. She was willing to incorporate our animals (horses and steers) in the shoot to really show our personalities. Trina was a consummate professional throughout the entire process, from her emails, to her contract, to actually working with us during both shoots. I cannot thank her enough for taking such lovely photos that I will cherish, and honestly I cannot recommend her more highly!

Sent on 07/18/2015

Alisha · event on 05/31/2014

Amazing! Prompt! Efficient! Flexible! FAST! Trina embodies all of these qualities and more. She is a well-rounded photographer, who is constantly improving every day. I would recommend her to everyone looking for those special moments to be captured.

Sent on 07/03/2014

Amanda · Married on 05/28/2016

Trina photographed our wedding this May. I had seen her photography online, and knew she could capture my vision. She did so, and more! She was very responsive with questions leading up the big day, and was very personable. She was very professional and down to earth, making it less stressful on us. All of my friends and family have commented on how wonderful the pictures came out, wanting to know more about her! I recommend Trina to all, and will definitely use her for future photography needs!

Sent on 06/09/2016