Trilogy Weddings & Events Reviews

Trilogy Weddings & Events 5
Trilogy Weddings & Events 6
Trilogy Weddings & Events 7

Kat · Married on 07/16/2016

A sunset cruise with Trilogy was the absolutely perfect way to celebrate with our friends and family. Jenny was so accommodating in the planning process, promptly responding to multitudes of emails and spending lots of time on the phone. I also can't say enough about the crew - they were SOOO professional and friendly and helped us see countless whales up close. The food was amazing too and far exceeded our expectations. Not only was the onboard experience amazing and magical, but I found this to be the one of the most affordable receptions on the island, which you wouldn't expect for having your own fully chartered vessel and crew. The hotels venues are incredibly expensive, but Trilogy's pricing included so much and was worth every penny!

Sent on 01/18/2017

monica · Married on 06/25/2016

I don't even know where to begin right now. Saturday was the most incredible day of my life! You and your team went above and beyond for us and I cannot thank you enough.
    Nothing could have prepared me for the excellence of service and quality of this trip. I feel like I just woke up from the most mystical dream.
    I want to thank each and everyone of you who helped make my dream wedding come true. You have been so easy to work with from the very very beginning. You payed attention to every detail we requested and worked with our budget. The crew couldn't have been more attentive, gracious, and remarkable! Truly top notch service!!!
    I will forever remember that day as being more perfect than I could have ever imagined and I owe it all to you and your team!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Tara · Married on 06/05/2016

Triligy was so amazing to work for with my June 2016 wedding. I wholeheartedly would recommend them to anyone looking for a top-notch wedding experience. They have been in business for a long time. All it took was a call to their wedding and event coordinator (we worked with Jenny) to get the ball rolling and from there on it was easy as could be. They were completely responsive to us with all aspects.
    I trusted them in their recommendations for the photographer, minister, and onboard musician. And let me just tell you, don't waste a minute of your time trying to find other people for these services because Trilogy already scouted out the very best ones! We did bring on our own flowers and cake, so I have no insight into that, but I would trust them completely based on my experience with everything else. We did get appetizers and drinks and it was all great! The staff on the boat were all so friendly and wanted us just to have a great time. We LOVED all of them. They have a lot of experience doing weddings on their boats, so they are experts at the timing of things and how to position the boat for the best photos and things like that. We were even lucky enough to have dolphins come swim with our boat. It was magical. Obviously, Trilogy can't guarantee that, but it was the perfect end to a great ceremony!
    We had such a great time in fact, that my mother-in-law and father-in-law are going to do their vow renewal on a Trilogy boat when they celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary in two years!
    Professional, fun, perfectly-maintained boats, top notch vendors. We'd use them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 08/12/2016

If I could give this more stars I would. We had our wedding with Trilogy and from the beginning, it was an awesome and non stress experience. Jenny was quick to respond to messages and questions and extremely organized. We decided to take our guests from Lahaina to Lanai for the day, get married on the beach, have our reception in Trilogy's pavilion and then sail home. Our weather was a challenge and the ride home was a bit lumpy (to put it mildly) but I cannot thank the Trilogy crew enough for what a great and memorable experience it was for us and our guests. From the time our guests boarded the boat in Lahaina, the crew didn't stop working until we arrived back 8 hours later. If you're looking to have a smaller wedding or do something unique, people won't forget Trilogy. The boats are well maintained and beautiful, the food and drinks awesome and plentiful, and the quality of people that work for this family run company awesome. Trilogy also helped us set up our vendors and unlike a lot of companies I interacted with on Maui, didn't try to take advantage of the fact that we were having a wedding in Hawaii to price gouge us. Can't wait to go back and sail with them soon

We've done two other trips with them (one on the standard Lanai day trip) and one snorkeling trip and had a great time as well.

Sent on 08/10/2016

Susie · Married on 04/30/2016

Trilogy was absolutely fabulous! They exceeded our expectation in every way. Jenny, the coordinator with Trilogy, was so helpful and paid attention to every detail. She even helped with dialing in all of my vendors and had great recommendations and insight. Everything was perfect! I would recommend Trilogy for any event. They provide five star service!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Bonnie · Married on 02/22/2015

The BEST decision we made after deciding to get (re)married in Maui, was to choose Trilogy Excursions for our wedding and reception. We can't thank you enough for our perfect wedding celebration! From the wonderful crew, officiant and musician, beautiful flowers, decor, and whales, to the outstanding food, drinks and sunset, you exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 08/10/2016
  • Jeff

Jeff · Married on 08/31/2014

We booked two Trilogy Excursions for our wedding week in January 2016. Our private snorkel charter was a blast! We also did a cocktail hour sunset cruise! All of our guests loved it. As a wedding planner in the San Francisco area, I was extremely happy with the entire process and would recommend to all my clients!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Erin · Married on 08/15/2014

It's been my dream to get married on Maui and when my mom suggested I look into the Trilogy, I thought "no way, too expensive!" We were familiar with Trilogy from their popular snorkeling trips and knew they had a good reputation. After looking into other venues, I found them to be very reasonable and their pricing also had a food and beverage package that was beyond reasonable! Jenny, their coordinator, was terrific from the start. I'm in the wedding industry in my hometown and know that a good coordinator is hard to find! She was on top of every little detail, quick to respond, and truly made me feel like I was in the best hands with choosing Trilogy. Low and behold-we were! Having our small wedding aboard the Trilogy at sunset was UNFORGETTABLE!!!!! Our guests were taken care of, the food was delicious (only, I wish I had more!) and the bar service was great as it was staffed by Trilogy's own! Everywhere we turned that night, the staff was offering us another beverage, food, helping with our music, anything! They were AWESOME!!! I wish I could give Trilogy 6 stars! If you're looking for a unique wedding venue in Maui, as a beyond reasonable price, look no further than Trilogy!

Sent on 08/24/2014

Jay · Married on 07/04/2014

Nancy and I wanted to express our appreciation to the whole Trilogy crew for giving us an amazing wedding reception.

As we have often reflected on our Trilogy evening, we sincerely felt like we were with good friends who offered to have our wedding reception on their catamaran. It was as if you had known us for years. Every aspect was so perfectly tailored to us and our guests. The delicious food, the ambience (including personalized photos of Nancy and me behind a showcase frame) and the sense that your crew was as happy for us as our family and lifelong friends......just felt like you were family (we have to thank God for the unbelievable sunset.....but somehow we feel like you said prayers for that too!!)

Our family and friends have commented to us many times since our reception that is what "just simply wonderful." Many of them had never been snorkeling in the ocean before and so appreciated your crew's efforts to explain things clearly and even join us in the water for added assurance for the more timid folks. The only surprise to our guests was when we told them the planning was seamless and it felt like we barely had to do anything.... You just made it easy (from several thousand miles away!)

Our heartfelt thanks to you, Jenny, and the whole Trilogy crew. You gave us beautiful memories for a lifetime and you will surely see us again on one of your morning or sunset tours!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/29/2017

Taryn is the best, very organized and accommodating. Made sure everything was sorted and booking was easy. Crew had everything you could need on board, super fun as well.

Sent on 01/05/2018